Finding something Dream Explanation — (Abandoned; Discarded item; Lost item; Gleanings) Finding something abandoned or discarded or lost in a dream means receiving a precious gift from an employee or a servant one will treasure, or it could mean receiving a cheap item one cares to keep, receiving an inheritance, or it could mean begetting a blessed son.
Fault finding Dream Explanation — Finding fault with praiseworthy people in a dream means committing abominable actions or to desist or turn away from one's religion.
Finding a lost object Dream Explanation — (See Compensation; Finding something)
Black Coin Dream Explanation — Black coins that are counterfeit symbolise deception, lies and quarrelling.
A Single Coin Dream Explanation — It represents a young son. If it is stolen from him it means he will lose his son.
A Gold Coin without any Imprint Dream Explanation — If this seen in his dream a son will be born in his house.
A Single Gold Coin or Coins up to Four Dream Explanation — They represent his children whose numbers depend on the numbers he had seen.
Silver Dream Explanation — But ancient Arab interpreters were divided about the interpretation of dreams involving silver. To some finding silver tablets or bars meant joy or that the dreamer would procure some in reality. To others it meant worries and sorrow; it all depended on the personality of the dreamer himself. According to Al-Kirmani, genuine and intact silver meant some truthful news would arrive. Broken silver is a reference to misleading information and animosity.
• Finding some molten piece of silver or receiving it from someone: The dreamer will marry a woman from that person’s folk.
• A golden or silver salt cellar: An agreeable woman, as in Arabic salt is melh and agreeable is maliha. But silver is always better than gold.
Silver Dream Explanation — (Woman) Silver in a dream represents hard earned money or savings. In dream interpretation, the substance of silver and that of a woman are the same. A silver coin in a dream represents a beautiful woman. Extracting silver in a dream means taking advantage of a woman. If one finds abundance of silver in his dream, it means that he will uncover a treasure. Melting silver in a dream means having an argument with one's wife that will become the talk of the town. Receiving silverware or silver cups as a gift in a dream means being entrusted with money or personal items for safe keeping. The same interpretation goes for receiving a silver mirror in a dream as long as one does not look into it.
Silver Dream Explanation — Once he looks into the mirror in his dream, it means adversities, defamation, and loss of respect, for only harm could come from looking into a silver mirror in a dream. Silverware, silver cups or silver pitchers, as well as the golden ones in a dream also may represent good deeds that lead to paradise, or they could mean good business and prosperity. To see expensive silver items mixed with trivial imitations in a dream means innovation and suspicious behavior. Silver ornaments in a dream mean forcing one's way, or obliging a jealous person to revert the course of his actions. Buying something with silver coins of unknown origin, or placing them inside a silver bowl in a dream means hiding something suspicious, or receiving something as a trust that one should keep with honesty, then return it to its rightful owner when asked to do so.
Silver Dream Explanation — • Hoarding silver: Will go to Hell. “… they who hoard up gold and silver if not in the way of Allah, unto them give tidings (O Prophet Muhammad) of a painful doom, on the day when it will [all] be heated in the fire of Hell, and their foreheads and their flanks and their backs will be branded therewith (and it will be said unto them): Here is that which ye hoarded for yourselves. Now taste of what ye used to hoard.” (“Al-Baraah” or “Al-Taubah,” verses 34–35.)
• Silver roofs, houses, stairs, doors, or couches: A reference to atheism in view of verses 33 to 35 of “Surat Al-Zukhruf” (Ornaments) in the Holy Quran: “And were it not that mankind would have become one community (of disbelievers), We might well have appointed, for those who disbelieve in the Beneficent, roofs of silver for their houses and stairs (of silver) whereby to mount, and for their houses doors (of silver) and couches of silver whereon to recline, and ornaments of gold. Yet all that would have been but a provision of the life of the world. And the Hereafter with your Lord would have been for those who keep away from evil.”
• Melting silver: Will be angry with one’s wife and people will speak ill of the dreamer.
Silver Dream Explanation — • Giving away a silver knickknack, artifact, mirror, piece of jewelry: Will lose money or other assets.
• Seeing oneself in a silver mirror: Popularity will be at its lowest ebb, or reputation will be badly damaged.
• Entering a silver cave and taking something out of it: Will be deceived by wife in a matter regarding her or somebody else.
• Becoming part of the silver metal: Wife will deceive the dreamer.
• Silver and golden containers: Women. But silver is good and gold is bad.
• Seeing silver in a container: Someone will deposit something with the dreamer and place his confidence in him.
• A silver or golden container, such as a pitcher, a jug, a ewer, a tea- or coffeepot or a flagon, a platter or trencher, or a cup: Business or good deeds conducive to Paradise. Reference should be made here to certain verses of the Holy Quran: “Therein are brought round for them trays of gold and goblets, and therein is all that souls desire and eyes find sweet. And ye are immortal therein” (“Al-Zukhruf’ [Ornaments], verse 71)
Silver Dream Explanation — • If the earring is coupled with a sword: The dreamer will have a girl child. If the dreamer is a pregnant woman, she will give birth to a boy.
• A man wearing a twisted silver ring: Good deed. Unlike the case of a golden ring.
• Wearing a silver ring: Great joy and comfortable living.
• A silver girdle, belt, or sash: Justice will prevail in the area, as mintaqa in Arabic is used both for belt and district.
• Wearing anklets made of silver, especially a colored one: The dreamer will renew a deal with one’s brothers to regret it later on or perhaps will use a whip.
• Wearing or bearing any silver ornament with something carved on it: Welfare. If it is just plated, the benefit will be less; if it is plain, the reverse should apply.
Silver Dream Explanation — • A man wearing two silver bracelets: (1) Benefits obtained the hard way. (2) Hardships of one’s own making and deep regret, especially if the metal is twisted.
• Seeing a silver bracelet: The dreamer will get a male servant or have a child.
• A silver armlet or bangle: Worries and hatred, but less than if it were gold.
• An armlet on a man’s upper arm: His daughter or his brother’s daughter will get married. (The upper arm and the forearm represent the brother.)
• A silver pendent: A pretty girl, servant, or slave.
Silver Dream Explanation — The bracelet and the anklet symbolize the husband or marriage, in particular. For men they represent sorrow. Lady’s jewels could also refer to their children, since mothers are proud of them. Gold is a reference to boys and silver to girls. Likewise, whatever is masculine refers to boys and anything feminine to girls. Certain interpreters hate to hear about silver in view of the etymology of the word—in Arabic feddah from fadd or yafeddo, meaning “to disperse” or “to deflower.” In general, silver is hoarded money. An alloy of silver and gold is a beautiful white girl or slave girl (or servant in the modern sense), because silver is part of the essence of women (according to the ancient Arabs). Whoever dreams of having acquired such an alloy will seduce a pretty woman. If the piece is big, he will find a treasure.
Silver Dream Explanation — • Seeing one’s wife wearing two earrings of gold and silver or one of gold and the other of silver: The dreamer will divorce her. A man once went to a dream interpreter and told him, “I dreamed that my wife was wearing a ring, half gold and half silver.” The interpreter said, “You divorced her twice, and there remains only the last time.” “Yes,” conceded the man.
• A man seeing himself wearing a silver earring: He will memorize all the Holy Quran. If the man is honest, he will have beautiful maids, in view of a verse in the Holy Quran that says: “Round about them will serve, (devoted) to the, youths (handsome) as pearls well-guarded.” (“Al-Tur” [The Mount], verse 24) , and other verses that say: “And (there will be) companions with beautiful, big, and lustrous eyes, like unto pearls well-guarded.” (“Al-Waqiah” [The Event], verses 22–23.)
Silver Dream Explanation — “Goblets of silver are brought round for them, and beakers (as) of glass, (bright as) glass but (made) of silver, which they (themselves) have measured to the measure (of their deeds)… their raiment will be fine green silk and gold embroidery. Bracelets of silver will they wear. Their Lord will slake their thirst with a pure drink.” (“Al-Dahr” or “Al-Insan” [Time of Man], verses 15–16 and 21.) “There wait on them immortal youths with bowls and ewers and a cup from a pure spring.” (“Al-Waqiah” [The Event], verses 17–18.) “A cup from a gushing spring is brought round for them, white, delicious to the drinkers.” (“Al-Saffat” [Those Who Set the Ranks], verses 45–46.)
Silver Dream Explanation — Though silver is better than gold in the interpretation of dreams, bangles and bracelets are a bad omen for men, who are not supposed to wear them, and a good augury for women. A man wearing a silver anklet will experience fear, be chained, or go to jail. For men anklets are chains. Anyhow, no ornaments are good for the masculine gender in dreams, except rings, pendants, necklaces, and earrings. For women, all jewels and ornaments are, generally, good dreams in view of a verse in the Holy Quran that reads as follows: “Beautiful for mankind is love of the joys [that come] from women and offspring, and stored-up heaps of gold and silver, and horses branded [with their mark] and cattle and land. That is comfort of the life of the world. Allah! With Him is a more excellent abode.” (“Al-Imran” [The Imran Family], verse 14.)
Bars of Silver Dream Explanation — Seeing these in the dream is regarded as better than seeing bars of gold since they (bars of silver) symbolise excellence and good fortune. If a person sees himself as having received a piece of silver with no design on it, it means he will marry a beautiful woman.
Coins of Silver Dream Explanation — Their interpretation varies according to the nature of the people. If a person sees himself as receiving them in the dream it means he will receive them in real life. For some it could mean receiving sustenance after arguing and quarrelling. At other times it could mean exchange of good words.