Feet Dream Explanation — (See Foot)
A Horse with White Feet Dream Explanation — A horse with all its feet white is regarded as the most excellent amongst all horse.
A Snake with Hands and feet Dream Explanation — His enemy is powerful with great resources at his disposal.
Foot Dream Explanation — In a dream, feet represent man's uprightness, for with them one stands erect. If anything happens to one's feet in a dream, it will reflect on his financial standing, work, toiling, his boss or his delegations. If one sees his feet pointing toward the heavens in a dream, it could denote the death of his child. If one's feet turn green, it means that he will suffer business losses. If one sees himself committing loathsome sexual acts with his feet in a dream, it means that he will pursue an unlawful sexual intercourse. Walking bear footed in a dream means toiling in life, difficulties and fatigue.
Foot Dream Explanation — If one sees one of his feet turning into a stone, it means that he will be deprived of its use. If one steps over a king or a ruler in a dream, it means that he will step over a coin of money that carries the figure of such a ruler. If one's foot is amputated in a dream, it means that he will loose half of his wealth. If both his feet are amputated in the dream, it means that he will lose all of his wealth, or that he may die shortly. One's feet in a dream also represent his parents or the leaders of the land. If one's foot is fractured in a dream, it means that he should not near the people of authorities for some days or he better leave town for sometime and pray for his safety. If a sick person sees his foot broken in a dream, it may mean his death.
Tattoo Dream Explanation — If a woman sees the lines of her tattoo mixing together, or as though the dye has started to run in the dream, it means difficulties with her children. If a man sees his feet dyed and tattooed in a dream, it means that he will be tried with family problems. If a woman sees her feet dyed and tattooed in a dream, it means that she will suffer from an abusive husband. (Also see Dye; Henna)
Foot Dream Explanation — If one sees one of his feet longer than the other in a dream, it means that he will travel and profit from his journey, or receive the needed help during his journey. If he is rich, it means that he will become sick . If a poor person sees himself having four legs in a dream, it means that he will travel and receive help to accomplish his goals. A rich person in that case may get sick, or it could mean longevity. Walking on three feet in a dream means either that one will grow to be old, or that through an ailment, he will not die until he uses a cane to help him walk.
Walking Dream Explanation — Travelling on foot in a dream means facing danger. Walking while bowing one's head in a dream means longevity, or it could mean recovering from a long illness. Walking over the clouds in a dream means rain. Walking with a cane in a dream means old age, or an illness which will require the help of a cane. Hopping on one foot in a dream means losing half of one's wealth. Having several feet in a dream means losing one's sight. If the governor sees himself having many feet in a dream, it means that he will be impeached from his office.
A Dream Of A Believer Is One Of Forty-Six Parts Of Prophetism Dream Explanation — Narrated Abu Huraira: Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam) said, "When the Day of Resurrection approaches, the dreams of a believer will hardly fail to come true, and a dream of a believer is one of forty-six parts of prophetism, and whatever belongs to prothetism can never be false." Muhammad bin Sirin said, "But I say this." He said, "It used to be said, 'There are three types of dreams: The reflection of one's thoughts and experiences one has during wakefulness, what is suggested by Satan to frighten the dreamer, or glad tidings from Allah. So, if someone has a dream which he dislikes, he should not tell it to others, but get up and offer a prayer." He added, "He (Abu Huraira) hated to see a Ghul (i.e., iron collar around his neck in a dream) and people liked to see fetters (on their feet in a dream). The fetters on the feet symbolizes one's constant and firm adherence to religion." And Abu 'Abdullah said, "Ghuls (iron collars) are used only for necks." (Bukhari)
The Knee Dream Explanation — The knee, shin and feet symbolise wealth belonging to others. The same represents his livelihood on which he is dependent.
Cutting a Limb Dream Explanation — Cutting and separating someone's limb such as the head, hand, feet means a quarrel is imminent between the one who does this and the person whose limb had been cut. The same is the interpretation if his flesh is cut.
Fetter Dream Explanation — (Bond; Shackle) To see one's feet put in irons or fettered in a dream represents evil people, or it could mean travels or leaving one's homeland. (Also see Bond)
Chronic illness Dream Explanation — A chronic illness in a dream means hindrances or suspension of one's travel plans, or difficulties in earning one's livelihood in a work that involves using one's hands and feet, or it could represent impediments to achieving one's goal.
Shake Dream Explanation — • Head shaking: Relations will be strained with the chief.
• Limbs shaking: Hard living.
• Right hand shaking: Dwindling resources.
• Thighs shaking: Difficulties emanating from the dreamer’s family or clan.
• Legs shaking: Unhappy life.
• Feet shaking: Financial difficulties.
Camel Dream Explanation — • Riding on a she-camel: Will marry.
• Driving a she-camel: Wife will be obedient.
• Riding on a milky she-camel: A virtuous woman.
• Riding on a she-camel so fast that she sends pebbles from under her feet like projectiles: Will travel by land.
• A docked she-camel or one whose wool has been shaved: Could be intercepted by bandits while on a journey.
Bridge of the Day of Judgement Dream Explanation — (arb. Sirat) This is the bridge people have to walk on after the Day of Resurrection to meet their Lord on the Day of Judgement. The ease of crossing it depends on the weight of deeds one is carrying. Some cross like lightening, while others have to carry their burdens and move at varying paste. Walking on it in a dream means a journey. If the bridge caves under one's feet in the dream, it means destruction and death.
Lame Dream Explanation — • Being lame or handicapped, unable to stand on one’s feet: (1) The dreamer is not strong enough to press ahead with his demands. (2) The dreamer will be disappointed by those relatives whom the handicapped part of the body refers to.
• A lame person: The dreamer will get something incomplete.
• A lame old man: The dreamer’s endeavours are inadequate, or his friend is not what he thought him to be.
Elephant Dream Explanation — • Seeing a slaughtered elephant in a country: The ruler of that country or one of its celebrities will die.
• An elephant posing a menace to the dreamer or trying to get hold of him: Coming sickness.
• Falling under the elephant’s feet or being foiled by it: Will die, unless the elephant did not step on the dreamer or crush him, in which case he would just face hardships, then escape unharmed.
• Talking to an elephant: Welfare from the king.
Pearl Dream Explanation — • Throwing a pearl under one’s feet: The dreamer will marry his daughter to someone of a different kind, perhaps an alien.
• A pearl breaking: The dreamer will break with or lose his son.
• Pearls scattered in a garbage dump: The dreamer is scoffing at good learning.
• Using pearls as fuel: The dreamer is misleading someone or inciting him to do something wrong by using all his rhetoric.
• A man whose wife is pregnant holding a pearl: She will have a girl.
Saddle Dream Explanation — The saddle symbolizes influence, a beast that the dreamer rides, or a noble, beautiful and impressive woman. It could also refer to money.
• Being on a saddle: The dreamer will triumph in all matters and under any circumstances.
• Owning a saddle: The dreamer is married to, will marry, or will have sex with three women because, says Al-Nabulsi, he sits on a saddle like he does on the lower part of a woman’s belly and introduces his feet in two stirrups, as if they were two vaginas (1 + 2 = 3) .