| |Crying Dream Explanation
— Lamenting or crying
in a dream means distress, sorrow and stress. If such lamenting or crying
is done out of fearing Allah Almighty, it means that salvation and joy will follow. (Also see Laughing)
Mary, Daughter Of Imran Dream Explanation
— • Seeing Mary: (1) Prestige, promotion, and the facilitation of all matters. (2) A miracle will appear in the spot where she was seen.
• Prostrating before the Virgin: Will speak to the king and sit with him.
• A pregnant woman seeing the Holy Virgin: (1) Will give birth to a wise boy. (2) If she is calumniated, her innocence will be proven by God’s grace.
Father Dream Explanation
— (Eyebrow) Seeing one's father
in a dream means attaining one's goal. One's dreams are most beneficial when he sees his parents, grand parents or a relative. Seeing one's father
in a dream when in wakefulness one needs help means that help will come his way from sources he does not anticipate. If in real life he is awaiting someone's return from a journey, it means that such a person will soon arrive. If one is sick, it means that he will recover from his illness. If he sees that his father
is given a dwelling with high fences, it means that he will continue his father's work and manage what he has left for him in this world. (Also see Governor)
Father in-law Dream Explanation
— Having a father
in-law in a dream and particularly for someone who does not have in-laws means strength, peace and tranquillity.
Incident - The father that hid his money Dream Explanation
— In the morning, the son told a friend about his dream and added: "It is a fairy tale!" A few days later, the father
came back to his son in another dream and said: "I have told you about something that will benefit you and that will free me from my limbo, but you failed to do it!" The son woke up in shock and immediately went to the place his father
indicated in the dream. When he dug out the money, he paid his father's debts and benefited from his unanticipated inheritance.
Incident - The father that hid his money Dream Explanation
— A man hid his money inside his house and went on a journey. On his way back home, he became sick. The man also owed money to some people, and he thought of telling one of his companions about the place of his money and to ask him to pay his debt, but he aspired for recovery and hoped to return home and pay his debts in person. During his journey, the man died. His son saw him in a dream and asked: "What did God do to you?" The father
replied: "My condition is in abeyance, and it depends on some debts that must be paid first. I have some money hidden in such and such place. Please go and dig them up, pay people what I owe them, and enjoy the rest."
Incest Dream Explanation
— • Having sex with one’s little girl: Same interpretation.
• Having sex with one’s grown-up daughter: The girl will get married, and the father
will generously furnish and equip her new home.
• Having sex with one’s daughter
while she is married to another man: She will be separated from her husband and return to her father’s house.
• A poor man whose daughter
is well off having the same dream means he will get great benefits from his girl.
Incident Dream Explanation
— Soon after that, I visited my father
, and my friend proudly reminded me of his interpretation. Later on, I travelled away from home. When I returned to my town, I passed by a graveyard. At the gate stood a woman who was guarding that cemetery and whose eye was bandaged with a blue piece of cloth. I knew her, so I stopped and asked her about the news. She said to me: 'May God grant you a long life. Your father
has passed away.' Then she took me to his grave, and I fell on it, crying
and wailing, exactly as I saw in my dream. Thus, my friend's interpretation did not come true, for he has no hand in it."
Resuscitate (Live Again) Dream Explanation
— • Resuscitating someone: Will help an atheist become a Muslim or a debauchee repent, or the dreamer will simply repent.
• One’s grandfather or grandmother resuscitating: Revival of efforts and luck, as the word for grandparent in Arabic is a homonym of endeavour.
• One’s father
or mother resuscitating: Relief from worries. (The dream involving the father
is more likely to come true.)
• Resuscitation of a son: Emergence of a most unexpected enemy.
• Resuscitation of a daughter: Relief and satisfaction.
Incident Dream Explanation
— A dream interpreter once said: "I saw in a dream a man who was blindfolded with a blue piece of cloth. I asked him: 'Do you know what happened to my father?' The man replied: "Your father
is dead.' Then he took me to may father's grave, where I felt the great loss, and I hugged it, cried, and wailed. When I woke up, I told another dream interpreter, who was a friend of mine, about my dream. He smiled and said: 'Your father's death in the dream means his longevity, and your crying
means relief from distress.' I did not accept his interpretation of my dream, for I knew better the meaning of wailing and mourning in a dream.
Cow Dream Explanation
— The same interpretation of horses colours should apply to cows, which, as mentioned, refer to women or years.
• Seeing in one’s house a cow sucking the milk of her own calf: A woman is trading in her own daughter
• A man slave milking his master’s cow: Will marry the latter’s daughter
• Being scratched by a cow or a bull: Will be ill inasmuch as the scratch was severe.
• A cow or a bull raping the dreamer: Will experience hardships and punishment and might even get killed.
• Falling on a cow’s back: Luck will change during the year.
• An ox falling on the dreamer: Will die during that year.
• Having a dispute with a cow: Controversy with a hot-tempered and impolite woman.
• Being bitten or kicked by a cow: Children will betray their father
• Beating a cow or an ox with a stick or biting either one: The dreamer has plenty of sins and should seek God’s forgiveness.
Eyes Dream Explanation
— If one's eyes become white in a dream, they represent sorrow, or loss of a beloved. If one sees his eyes white, and if the white veil is lifted in the dream, it means that he will be reunited with his beloved and his distress will be dispelled. The right eye in a dream represents one's son and the left eye represents one's daughter
. If a father
sees one of his eyes being transposed to mix with the other eye in a dream, and if he has a son and a daughter
, he should separate their bedrooms. Eating someone's eye in a dream means steeling his money. Seeing one's eyes without eyelashes in a dream means defying Allah's laws.
Ear Dream Explanation
— The ear symbolizes the man’s wife or daughter
. It also represents religion.
• Having three ears: The dreamer has a wife and two daughters.
• Having four ears: (1) The dreamer has four women. (2) He has four girls without a mother.
• Having one ear: No relative will stay alive.
• Having half an ear: Wife will die and the dreamer will remarry.
• One ear having fallen: (1) Will divorce. (2) A daughter
• Wearing an earring: Will marry one’s daughter
to someone, and she will give birth to a male child.
• Filling or obstructing one’s ears with something: The dreamer is an atheist.
The Ear Dream Explanation
— The ear symbolises a perbond wife or daughter
. If the ear is seen not functioning (or as dead) it means he will divorce his wife or she will die. It could also mean his daughter
will get married.
Ibrahim - Abraham Dream Explanation
— (8) Father
will abandon family and other relatives to obey and worship God. (9) A reference to the kind father
, because Ibrahim is the father
of Islam and gave that religion its name. (10) Enduring a miserable life to mend fences between others or because of some good deed. (11) Lawmaking. (12) The preservation of moral values and separation from evil companions.
• A woman seeing Ibrahim: Will experience anger and sorrow on the part of her husband because of one of her male children, or the latter will go through hardships, then be saved.
Kiss Dream Explanation
— • A kiss from an old woman: Apologies for saying something wrong.
• A father
being kissed by a son of his who has reached the age of puberty: The father
will obtain some benefit from the son or from his own father
• A father
kissing his son with sexual passion: The former has amassed money, which he wants to give to the latter. If the kiss was without passion, the father
would obtain benefits and the boy or his mother would fill his life with joy.
• A man dreaming that another man has kissed his eyes: Marriage is ahead.
• Kissing or getting sexually involved or sleeping with a man with pleasure, excitement, and passion: Will have matters settled the way you want. The active partner will obtain whatever he wants from the other, in terms of good deeds, knowledge, or proper enlightenment. If there is no passion, it is the kissed one who will get those things from the active partner.
Arabic months Dream Explanation
— As for the fifth lunar month, known in Arabic as Jamada-al-Awwal, seeing a dream during this month means that one should slow down or scrutinize his buying and selling, or it could mean that he may lose his daughter
or wife, for it is in this month that the daughter of Prophet Muhammad, Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam, Fatima died. May Allah. be forever pleased with her.
Column Dream Explanation
— If one becomes a pillar in a dream, it also could mean his death, or it could mean crying
. A pillar in a dream also represents a father
, a son, money, capital, a partner, a vehicle, one's wife or a leader. A marble column in a dream represents a great wealth, a great man, or a great woman. A column made from granite in a dream represents someone who despises himself. If it is from stone, it means fast changing conditions. If it is a wooden column in the dream, then it represents a hypocrite. The pillars of a mosque represent the Imam, the muezzin, the servants and the people who pray in it. (Also see Base)
Flower Dream Explanation
— he flower or rose symbolizes a child or honest money. Since the word in Arabic is ward, it could also mean the return (worood) of an absent one or the arrival of a letter. Certain interpreters believe that the rose represents a woman who quits, a child who dies, a trade that does not last, or a passing joy, in view of the flower’s ephemeral nature. Others think that all aromatic plants—numerous or few—allude to worries and sorrow. To them, flowers mean crying
, except for those flowers that the dreamer sees in their normal place but does not touch, in which case they would refer to a new birth, et cetera. In the event of their being picked and their trees dying, it means that there will be crying
Grandfather Dream Explanation
— To become a grandfather in a dream means longevity or earning respect. Seeing one's grandfather in a dream also means enjoying a happy life. A grandfather in one's house in a dream represents one's own father
. Therefore, any interpretation relative to one's father
should apply here. If one's grandfather dies in a dream, it means loss of one's determination and will. (Also see Father)
| || |