| |Crying Dream Explanation
— Lamenting or crying
in a dream means distress, sorrow and stress. If such lamenting or crying
is done out of fearing Allah Almighty, it means that salvation and joy will follow. (Also see Laughing)
Mary, Daughter Of Imran Dream Explanation
— • Seeing Mary: (1) Prestige, promotion, and the facilitation of all matters. (2) A miracle will appear in the spot where she was seen.
• Prostrating before the Virgin: Will speak to the king and sit with him.
• A pregnant woman seeing the Holy Virgin: (1) Will give birth to a wise boy. (2) If she is calumniated, her innocence will be proven by God’s grace.
Father Dream Explanation
— (Eyebrow) Seeing one's father
in a dream means attaining one's goal. One's dreams are most beneficial when he sees his parents, grand parents or a relative. Seeing one's father
in a dream when in wakefulness one needs help means that help will come his way from sources he does not anticipate. If in real life he is awaiting someone's return from a journey, it means that such a person will soon arrive. If one is sick, it means that he will recover from his illness. If he sees that his father
is given a dwelling with high fences, it means that he will continue his father's work and manage what he has left for him in this world. (Also see Governor)
Father in-law Dream Explanation
— Having a father
in-law in a dream and particularly for someone who does not have in-laws means strength, peace and tranquillity.
Incident Dream Explanation
— A dream interpreter once said: "I saw in a dream a man who was blindfolded with a blue piece of cloth. I asked him: 'Do you know what happened to my father?' The man replied: "Your father
is dead.' Then he took me to may father's grave, where I felt the great loss, and I hugged it, cried, and wailed. When I woke up, I told another dream interpreter, who was a friend of mine, about my dream. He smiled and said: 'Your father's death in the dream means his longevity, and your crying
means relief from distress.' I did not accept his interpretation of my dream, for I knew better the meaning of wailing and mourning in a dream. Soon after that, I visited my father
, and my friend proudly reminded me of his interpretation. Later on, I travelled away from home. When I returned to my town, I passed by a graveyard. At the gate stood a woman who was guarding that cemetery and whose eye was bandaged with a blue piece of cloth. I knew her, so I stopped and asked her about the news. She said to me: 'May God grant you a long life. Your father
has passed away.' Then she took me to his grave, and I fell on it, crying
and wailing, exactly as I saw in my dream. Thus, my friend's interpretation did not come true, for he has no hand in it."
The Ear Dream Explanation
— The ear symbolises a perbond wife or daughter
. If the ear is seen not functioning (or as dead) it means he will divorce his wife or she will die. It could also mean his daughter
will get married.
Incest Dream Explanation
— Also see Sex and Sodomy.
• A reference to an illegitimate birth.
• Marrying a relative whom Islam prohibits: Will prevail over one’s family.
• Sodomizing one’s father: Will oust him from the country or be hostile to him.
• Having sex with one’s father
or mother without ejaculation: Will be good to him or her. If the dream had ended with an orgasm, it would mean the reverse.
• A man dreaming or someone dreaming of him that he is having sex with his mother, sister, brother, or similar prohibited relations seen as dead in the dream: He is not supporting them as he should, but will change his attitude and become fair. It could also mean trouble and worries or, on the contrary, benefit to both parties. If they are seen to be alive in the dream, he does not have much affection for them. In case he dreamed that the act took place during the Muslims sacred months, he would go to Mecca (Makkah) for the pilgrimage.
• Making love to one’s mother known to be dead in the dream: Will meet her if she is alive.
• Making love to one’s dead mother: The dreamer will die, because mother is synonym for earth.
• Having sex with one’s mother in her grave: Death.
• A traveller dreaming that he is making love to his mother: Will return to her from his journey.
• A poor man or a person whose mother is wealthy dreaming that he is having sex with her: (1) Will obtain all that he wishes from her. (2) She will die and he will inherit from her.
• A sick man dreaming of having sex with his mother: Will recover.
• Making love to one’s living mother: (1) Will be inimical to the father
. (2) If the father
is ill: The father
will die and the son will look after his mother as a son and a husband. (3) If the son is hostile to his mother: She will show him love and affection. (4) The dreamer is good-natured, for nature is the mother of mankind. (5) If the son is involved in a feud over some property or a piece of land and is trying to purchase it: He will win. (6) If the son is a farmer or peasant: Bad omen, because he would be sowing the seeds in the dead earth where they would not grow.
• Making love to one’s mother without passion despite her responsiveness: The dreamer will leave the country by his own free will.
• Making love to one’s mother without passion, then being cold-shouldered: The dreamer will flee his home place.
• Making love to one’s mother while her face is turned away: (1) Bad dream, meaning that the mother’s countrymen will stop loving and even resent the dreamer. (2) The dreamer will be discredited in the eyes of his countrymen or colleagues. (3) The dreamer will not get whatever he is aiming for.
• Having sex with one’s mother while the dreamer is asleep: Sorrow and hard times are ahead.
• Having sex with one’s mother by introducing the penis between her thighs: Bad dream heralding acute poverty.
• Having sex with one’s mother, who is on top: The dreamer will die, especially if he is already ill, because the earth beneath which the body is buried is called “mother.”
• The same dream by a healthy person could mean that he will be well off throughout his lifetime.
• If, in the sex act, the mother was the operator: The dreamer’s children and money will turn sour, and he will become ill.
• Having sex with one’s little boy: The boy will be ill and some harm will befall the dreamer.
• Having sex with one’s little girl: Same interpretation.
• Having sex with one’s grown-up daughter: The girl will get married, and the father
will generously furnish and equip her new home.
• Having sex with one’s daughter
while she is married to another man: She will be separated from her husband and return to her father’s house.
• A poor man whose daughter
is well off having the same dream means he will get great benefits from his girl.
• A poor man dreaming that he has sex with his young adopted child: Will send the boy to a teacher to seek knowledge.
• A rich man dreaming that he has sex with his young adopted child: Will donate plenty of things to the boy and will write a testament bequeathing all that he owns to the child.
• Having sex with one’s brother (or friend): Will become enemies and the dreamer will be harmed by the latter.
Grandfather Dream Explanation
— To become a grandfather in a dream means longevity or earning respect. Seeing one's grandfather in a dream also means enjoying a happy life. A grandfather in one's house in a dream represents one's own father
. Therefore, any interpretation relative to one's father
should apply here. If one's grandfather dies in a dream, it means loss of one's determination and will. (Also see Father)
Tears Dream Explanation
— (Pearls) In a dream, cold tears mean happiness while warm tears mean sadness. Running tears over one's cheeks without crying
in a dream mean slander that carries weight. Guarded tears in someone's eyes that do not flow over his cheeks in a dream mean storing illegal money, or disguising the unlawful source of one's income which one's adversaries will eventually unveil or expose. If such tears are finally shed in the dream, they mean that one will willingly spend such money, or get rid of it to conceal his act. If one sees tears running from his right eye and entering his left eye in the dream, it means that his son and daughter
may engage in sexual intercourse, and he must immediately separate between their rooms, and teach them about the lawful and the unlawful. Tears which come during yawning in a dream signify payment of an unjust fine. Seeing tears during the daylight time, or under the sun, or in front of a fire in a dream means business losses caused by one of these three elements. Tears in a dream also signify loneliness, leaving one's homeland, or yearning to see one's beloved, or they may represent pearls. (Also see Pearl)
Shock Dream Explanation
— (Blow) A shock that leads to pain, suffering and crying
in a dream means loss of a child or money. (Also see Tremor)
Joy Dream Explanation
— Joy could symbolize crying
or relief, at face value.
• Dreaming of being merry: Coming sorrow.
• One’s friends appearing joyful: A reference to something sensual or delicious.
Laughing Dream Explanation
— Laughing in a dream means happiness and joy in wakefulness, except if one bursts with a horselaugh or falls over his back from laughing in his dream. If so, then it means crying
. If one's laughter in his dream is caused by a joke, then it denotes his dishonesty. The same goes for laughing by imitation in a dream which means falling into sin. Laughing in a dream also could mean sorrow in wakefulness. Laughing in a dream also means that one will receive news about a newborn son. If one's laughter in a dream is as gentle and soft as a smile, then it denotes his good character and means happiness, or it could denote exactly what he shall see in wakefulness. If one sees the earth laughing in a dream, it means a good harvest in that land. If one sees a deceased person laughing in a dream, it means that he is in paradise, and enjoying the blessings of the hereafter. Laughing in a dream also represents light headedness, frivolity and buoyancy. This is particularly true when it denotes capable people, or people in authority, where laughing in a dream could mean their dismissal from office. (Also see Crying; Laughter)
Kidneys Dream Explanation
— (Daughter; Son; Servant. See Body)
Son Dream Explanation
— In a dream, a son may mean a daughter
or a servant.
Tallow-chandler Dream Explanation
— (Wax-chandler) In a dream, a chandler represents festivities, joy, happiness, death, illness, guidance, knowledge, desire, or crying
Wax-chandler Dream Explanation
— (Tallow-chandler) In a dream, a chandler represents festivities, joy, happiness, death, illness, guidance, knowledge, desire, wantonness, or crying
Incident Dream Explanation
— A man hid his money inside his house and went on a journey. On his way back home, he became sick. The man also owed money to some people, and he thought of telling one of his companions about the place of his money and to ask him to pay his debt, but he aspired for recovery and hoped to return home and pay his debts in person. During his journey, the man died. His son saw him in a dream and asked: "What did God do to you?" The father
replied: "My condition is in abeyance, and it depends on some debts that must be paid first. I have some money hidden in such and such place. Please go and dig them up, pay people what I owe them, and enjoy the rest." In the morning, the son told a friend about his dream and added: "It is a fairy tale!" A few days later, the father
came back to his son in another dream and said: "I have told you about something that will benefit you and that will free me from my limbo, but you failed to do it!" The son woke up in shock and immediately went to the place his father
indicated in the dream. When he dug out the money, he paid his father's debts and benefited from his unanticipated inheritance.
Eyes Dream Explanation
— Eyes in a dream represent one's religion or wealth. If one sees grass growing all over him but does not cover his ears or eyes in a dream, it means prosperity. One's eyes in a dream also represent his faith and the road to victory in this life and in the next. One's eyes in a dream also could represent his guidance or his heedlessness. Having many eyes throughout one's body in a dream represents one's piety, vigilance and excellence of character. If one sees the eyes of his heart in a dream, it means that he sees with the light of clarity. If one sees a man looking at him with a side glance in a dream, it means that he will suffer from an adversity, mistrust, disapproval, suspicion and disdain at the hand of such a man. If such a man opens his eyes and looks at him straight forward in the dream, it means that he will help him in his business or support his interests. If one's eyes turn into iron in a dream, it means distress, a scandal or serious suffering from one's community. If one sees himself looking at women in his dream, it means that he commits adultery with his eyes by looking and desiring what is unlawful. If one looks at someone's eyes in a dream and likes them, it means that he will suffer from an adversity, religious corruption or jealousy. If one sees himself having an extra eye inside his body in a dream, it means that he is an atheist. If one sees himself having an extra eye over his shoulder in a dream, it means that he will be named to receive money in absentia. If one sees his eyes transfixed in a dream, it means that he looks suspiciously at a relative or someone else's wife. Black eyes in a dream represent a religious person. A bluish-black eyes in a dream denote opposing one's religion. Blue eyes in a dream mean religious innovations. Green eyes in a dream mean a religion which is different from all religions. Sharp sight in a dream means blessings, while weak sight means joblessness and living from the generosity of others. If a father
sees weakness in his sight in a dream, it means that a sickness will inflict his children. If one loses his eyes in a dream, it means the death of his children. If a poor person or a prisoner sees that in a dream, it means that he will never become free again, or see any light for the rest of his life. If an oppressed person sees weakness in his eyes in a dream, it means that someone will help him overcome his adversities. If a traveller sees that dream, it means that he will never return to his homeland. If one sees that his eyes belong to an unknown person in a dream, it means that he will become blind. If he recognizes that person in the dream, it means that he will be married to his daughter
. If one's eyes fall into his lap in a dream, it means the death of his brother or son. The eyes of a human being in a dream also represent his beloved, his son or his faith. Any defect in them in the dream may reflect in such people. Having one hundred eyes in a dream means money. The eyes of a ruler represent his spies. Eyes in a dream also represent a controller, a man or a spring. Treating one's eyes with medicinal ointment in a dream means correcting one's religious life or begetting a son who will become the jewel light of his father's eyes or if one's brother is exiled or deported from his homeland, it means that he will solicit him and entrust him with duties toward his family. If one sees his sight better than what people think in the dream, it means that his inner character is better than what people think, or if he sees his sight weakened though people do not know about it in the dream, it means that he keeps his faith to himself. If one's eyes become white in a dream, they represent sorrow, or loss of a beloved. If one sees his eyes white, and if the white veil is lifted in the dream, it means that he will be reunited with his beloved and his distress will be dispelled. The right eye in a dream represents one's son and the left eye represents one's daughter
. If a father
sees one of his eyes being transposed to mix with the other eye in a dream, and if he has a son and a daughter
, he should separate their bedrooms. Eating someone's eye in a dream means steeling his money. Seeing one's eyes without eyelashes in a dream means defying Allah's laws. If one unplugs his eyelashes in a dream, it means that he will expose himself to his enemy. Seeing beautiful eyes in a dream could denote, sorcery, black magic, life or death. Eyes in a dream also represent one's family, relatives, children or workers. Eyes in a dream also signify mourning someone or they could denote a sickness. Smearing one's eyes in a dream means calamities, sufferings and punishment for one's sins. To guard one's eyes from looking at what is unlawful in a dream means heeding Allah's commands. (Also see Body)
Chandler Dream Explanation
— (Tallow-chandler; Wax-chandler) In a dream, a chandler represents festivities, joy, happiness, death, illness, guidance, knowledge, wanting something, or crying
for it. (Also see Candlestick)
Adam Dream Explanation
of humanity, upon whom be peace. In a dream, Adam represents the elements of sin and repentance. He also represents one's father
or the governor of the land. When seen standing in a noble fashion, Adam also represents attainment and honor. If Adam addresses the person in question in the dream it means that the latter will acquire knowledge. If one becomes Adam or a companion of his and should he qualify for such promotion, it means that he will attain it. Adam also represents the element of temporal existence. Seeing him in a dream also implies understanding, for he was the first to see dreams in this world and to interpret the name of things. Adam also represents reunion with one's family, concerns, forgetfulness and worries.
| || |