Eyelashes Dream Explanation — • Having no eyelashes: The dreamer is an outlaw in terms of religion.
• Depilating one’s eyelashes: The dreamer is taking religious advice from his enemy.
• The edge of the eyelids turning white: A disease in the head, the eyes, the ears, or the back teeth.
Eyelashes Dream Explanation — Eyelashes are a religious shield because, more than the eyebrows, they protect the eyes, which symbolize religious awareness. Whatever happens to them in the dream has a bearing on the subject’s money and children.
• Sitting in the shadow of one’s eyelashes, which appear like an umbrella or a canopy: (1) The dreamer will live in the shadow of one’s religion. (2) The dreamer is grabbing people’s money and hiding.
Eyebrows and Eyelashes Dream Explanation — They symbolise the preservation of one's Deen and the heeding of its message. The healthier they are the greater its preservation and the more he will respond to its message.
Molars and Pre-molars Dream Explanation — These symbolise a persons paternal and maternal uncles and aunts. The upper ones will then symbolise the males and the lower ones the females. If a person sees any of these as fallen, and he does not pick them up nor or count them, it means one of his relatives will die. And if he sees all of them having fallen and he does not pick them up nor does he count them it suggest that he will outlive all of them, being the last to die.
Eyelash Dream Explanation — If one sees himself pulling someone's eyelashes in a dream, it means that he wants him to follow the avenues of innovation. (Also see Body)
A Broken Minaret Dream Explanation — A broken or fallen minaret suggests the people of that locality will become corrupt in matters of religions by dividing into numerous sects.
Incident - Rain falling only on the Head Dream Explanation — It was said to Imaam Jafar (RA) that a person dreamed that rain was falling particularly on his head. He said: “A very sinful person has been this dream. Hasn't he heard this verse of the Holy Quran? : We sent down rains upon them, thus those who were warned, a calamitous rain had fallen on them”.
Eyes Dream Explanation — If one unplugs his eyelashes in a dream, it means that he will expose himself to his enemy. Seeing beautiful eyes in a dream could denote, sorcery, black magic, life or death. Eyes in a dream also represent one's family, relatives, children or workers. Eyes in a dream also signify mourning someone or they could denote a sickness. Smearing one's eyes in a dream means calamities, sufferings and punishment for one's sins. To guard one's eyes from looking at what is unlawful in a dream means heeding Allah's commands. (Also see Body)
Nabeq Tree Dream Explanation — In any case, it symbolizes plenty of money, gold or silver but not coins. Some ancient interpreters said that it represented money that would come from or be earned in Iraq. Dreaming of the ruler eating nabeq means more power and influence. A woman once dreamed that a nabeq tree had fallen in her house and that she filled two baskets with its fruit. Ibn Siren told her that her husband had died and that she would inherit two thousand currency units. And so it was.
Run Dream Explanation — • Running: Triumph over enemies.
• Running on a horse, camel, or any such animal or on one’s feet: Request will be granted speedily; escape and salvage from a fearful matter. It could also mean trying to flee from God Almighty or the Angel of Death, in which case the dreamer is doomed to perish.
• A dead person running: (1) Danger is gone. (2) The dreamer has fallen short of achieving a certain goal and feels bitter about it.
Mountain Dream Explanation — • Falling from a mountain, a roof, a tree, and the like: Separation from whomever such a high place symbolizes according to the code of dreams. The subject himself should be consulted by the interpreter to know what, in his view, the mountain or tree, et cetera, could refer to and what his aspirations are. It could also mean that the dreamer will fall down by committing sins or to where intriguers are lying in wait for him, especially if he had fallen on ferocious beasts, crows, snakes, rodents, or garbage. By contrast, falling on a mosque, in a garden, or where a prophet is present would be an excellent dream.
Head Dream Explanation — • Recovering one’s head, which had fallen without reason: (1) Financial gains. (2) Will recover, if ill.
• Replacing one’s severed head and seeing it working: Will be killed in Jihad (holy struggle).
• Seeing a head on a metal or wooden spearhead: A reference to a high-ranking official.
• Seeing a head in a container stained with blood: A chief is lying to the dreamer.
• The neck having been hit with a sword, sending the head reeling on the ground: (1) If ill, will heal. (2) If indebted, will settle debts. (3) If the dreamer has never been to Mecca (Makkah), he will go there. (4) If worried or at war, will be relieved.
Walnut Dream Explanation — •
• Falling from a walnut tree and dying: Will be killed by a giant of a man or a king.
• The walnut tree breaking while the dreamer is climbing on it: Will control a huge man.
• Dreaming of another person falling from a walnut tree after it had fallen down: The dreamer will control such a person if he gets killed in the dream. If the hands or legs are broken in the process, a great calamity is imminent, but the dreamer will come out unscathed.
Eyes Dream Explanation — If one's eyes become white in a dream, they represent sorrow, or loss of a beloved. If one sees his eyes white, and if the white veil is lifted in the dream, it means that he will be reunited with his beloved and his distress will be dispelled. The right eye in a dream represents one's son and the left eye represents one's daughter. If a father sees one of his eyes being transposed to mix with the other eye in a dream, and if he has a son and a daughter, he should separate their bedrooms. Eating someone's eye in a dream means steeling his money. Seeing one's eyes without eyelashes in a dream means defying Allah's laws.
Ear Dream Explanation — The ear symbolizes the man’s wife or daughter. It also represents religion.
• Having three ears: The dreamer has a wife and two daughters.
• Having four ears: (1) The dreamer has four women. (2) He has four girls without a mother.
• Having one ear: No relative will stay alive.
• Having half an ear: Wife will die and the dreamer will remarry.
• One ear having fallen: (1) Will divorce. (2) A daughter will die.
• Wearing an earring: Will marry one’s daughter to someone, and she will give birth to a male child.
• Filling or obstructing one’s ears with something: The dreamer is an atheist.
Tooth Dream Explanation — • The teeth getting longer and bigger: A dispute or rivalry in the dreamer’s house between members of his family.
• Someone whose teeth are black, eroded, and twisted dreaming that they have fallen: Will overcome all kinds of hardships.
• Dreaming of brushing or cleaning one’s teeth with a piece of wood (Arabic: miswak) as the Holy Prophet used to do: The dreamer is supporting his parents and good to his relatives.
• Brushing one’s teeth with something unclean: The dreamer is spending dirty money beyond his will.
• Having pain in one tooth or a molar: The dreamer will hear something bad from the relative whom that tooth represents inasmuch as the pain was severe.
Hair Dream Explanation — Nicely combing one's hair in a dream means loyalty and fulfilling a promise. As for a person who lacks loyalty, shaving his hair or cutting it short in a dream means squandering money, though in general shortening one's hair means knowledge and guidance. Combing the hair of one's wife in a dream means divorce. Good looking hair in a dream represents a person of good character. Hair in a dream also means feeling apprehensive about something. If one's hair turns into an animal's hair in a dream, it means toiling and difficulties. If a poor person sees that dream, it means that his basic needs will be adequately satisfied. The eyebrows, eyelashes, hairy arms, hairy legs and a hairy chest in a dream also represent man's virility, beauty, protection, or lasting wealth.
Teeth Dream Explanation — If one's teeth fall without pain or a cause in the dream, then they represent worthless deeds. If they fall because of a gum disease or cause pain in the dream, then they mean being forced to part with something from one's house. If the front teeth fall and cause pain and bleeding in the dream, they represent one's incompetence or inability to complete a project. If the front teeth fall without pain or bleeding in the dream, then they mean losing one's property. Falling teeth in a dream also denote a long illness that may not necessarily culminate in death. If one collects his fallen teeth in a dream, it also means that he can no longer conceive children. If one's teeth fall into his lap in the dream, it means having a large progeny.
Teeth Dream Explanation — If one's wife is pregnant, and if he pulls out a tooth without difficulty or pain in the dream, it means that his wife will give birth to a son. If his gums bleed, it means that he will forsake his family, except if he owed someone money, then it means that he will be asked to pay, or that he will be forced to comply. Collecting fallen teeth in a dream also means saying something one will regret. If a religious person loses his teeth in a dream, it means that he should be more assiduous in his devotion, and votive fasting will surely help him as a start. If one loses his teeth and finds himself unable to eat properly in the dream, it also means poverty. Falling teeth in a dream also denote spending one's money to acquire spiritual knowledge, then recuperating one's investment through a new and a blessed business. (Also see Body; Pain; Tooth)
Moon Dream Explanation — (Reverie; Satellite) The moon in a dream represents a just ruler, his chief minister, a great scholar, a handsome looking boy, a tyrant, or a liar. Seeing the moon as it is in the skies in a dream represents the chief minister of the land. Seeing the moon sitting in one's lap in a dream means getting married. Sitting in the moonlight and talking to one's friend in a dream means reverie and idle talk. If a woman sees that the moon has fallen inside her house, then if she takes it and wraps it in a swaddle in a dream, it means that she will beget a son who will shortly die after his birth and she will suffer great sorrow from his loss. Seeing the moon turned to the dark side in a dream means dismissal of the chief minister from his post. Seeing the moon advancing before the sun in a dream means that the chief minister will rise against his master.