Planet Dream Explanation
— The planets symbolize rulers, scholars, notables, and noble or rich people. Small planets that emit a weak light represent the slaves, nannies, and public. Planets associated with winter mean trouble and worries. Summer planets herald welfare and nice living.
• Bright planets assembled at the dreamer’s house: Leaders will meet at his place.
• Dull planets assembled at the dreamer’s house: Nobles will meet at the dreamer’s place for some tragic matter.
• Seeing plenty of planets at one’s place: The dreamer will have plenty of children.
• Seeing a bright and shining planet: Joy and happiness, and people will turn to the dreamer for help.
• Planets coming together to shed light: The dreamer will travel and earn money or return from a trip in high spirits.
• Observing a huge twinkling planet: Welfare, influence, and knowledge.
• Holding a planet in one’s hand: The dreamer will be blessed with an honest son.
• Holding small planets: Fame and influence.
• Stealing a planet: The dreamer will steal something valuable.
• A gigantic planet falling: Death of a chief.
• Planets disappearing from the sky: (1) If the dreamer is rich, money will go. (2) If he is poor, he will die.
• Seeing a planet on one’s head: The dreamers will become famous and have an edge over others by serving a noble person.
• Riding on a planet: Benefits, welfare, power, influence, and leadership.
• Planets under the ceiling: (1) Home will be destroyed (as, the home having no roof anymore, the planets could be seen from within the house). (2) The owner of the house will die.
• Eating planets: The dreamer is eating up people’s money and destroying them, except if he is a scientist or an astronomer, in which case it would mean that he will do something great and be better off. The crowd eating planets means death.
• Swallowing planets without chewing them: (1) Noble people will mingle in the dreamer’s business and secrets. (2) The dreamer will die.
• Planets falling: The dreamer will lose his hair and become bald.
• A planet falling
in a place: A tragedy will befall a notable in that place.
• Planets falling
and sprinkling: (1) Death of great kings. (2) War in which many soldiers will perish.
• Small planets falling: Death of unknown, weak, or persecuted people.
• Seeing planets during the day: Scandals, major events, and catastrophes.
• Seeing the morning planet: A harbinger of marriage. Seeing it at one’s place on a dark night means that the dreamer himself will get married, and vice versa.
• Becoming a planet: The dreamer will get rich.