| |Suitcase Dream Explanation
— In a dream, a suitcase
represents two brothers, two sons, partners, or perhaps it could mean travels. Having a suitcase
, buying or receiving one as a gift in a dream means relief from difficulties. A suitcase
in a dream also could represent an ambassador. (Also see Sack)
Empty Dream Explanation
— (See Deserted; Emptiness)
Empty space Dream Explanation
— (See Deserted; Emptiness)
An Empty Pot on the Fire Dream Explanation
— If the pot in which he is cooling is empty
it means he will infuriate the guardian or breadwinner of the household or entice him to do something detestable.
Deserted Dream Explanation
— (Empty; Forlorn; Wretched) A deserted and empty
place in a dream signifies poverty or lack of food or sustenance for one's household. An empty
place in a dream also could signify distress and trouble.
Sack Dream Explanation
— (Bag; Pouch; Suitcase; Trunk) A sack or any packing container in a dream represents travels, or activities in general. A sack in a dream also represents the body of a human being. An empty
sack in a dream then means death. Seeing a sack within a sack in a dream represents the knowledge one benefited from during his life in this world. If the second sack contains money in the dream, it means that one's knowledge is true. If it contains change, it means that one is still studying and needs to further his knowledge. A sack in a dream also represents one's personal and secret life.
Container Dream Explanation
— (See Bag; Pouch; Sack; Suitcase; Trunk)
Bag Dream Explanation
— (Sack) A travelling bag or a sack in a dream represents a coffer, a keeper of one's secrets, or it could mean a treasure. Seeing a sack or a bag in a dream also means a trip, or a young son one takes pride to carry over his shoulders. (Also see Pouch; Sack, Suitcase; Trunk)
Trunk Dream Explanation
— In a dream, a trunk represents a wife, a beautiful woman, one's house, or one's shop. In a dream, a trunk also represents marriage for an unwed person, prosperity for a poor person, travels, or an ambassador. (Also see Sack; Suitcase; Treasure box)
Pouch Dream Explanation
— Entrusting someone with a pouch filled with money in a dream means confiding a secret to him. If the pouch looks good, then one's secret is important. If not, then the secret is useless. If the other person opens the pouch to see what is inside it in the dream, it means that he does not keep a secret. (Also see Purse; Sack; Suitcase; Trunk)
Case Dream Explanation
— (Chest; Coffer) In a dream, a case represents a wife, a beautiful woman, one's house or one's shop. In a dream, a case also represents marriage for an unwed person and prosperity for a poor person. A suitcase
in a dream means travels, or it may represent an ambassador.
Sarcophagus Dream Explanation
— (Casket; Coffin; Mummy case) A dead person or a mummy inside a sarcophagus in a dream represents unlawful money. If the coffin is empty
in the dream, then it represents a house of evil, or an evil person who is sought by people of the same trade. (Also see Coffin)
Well Dream Explanation
— • Digging a well to find water in it: Will marry a wealthy woman and outsmart her because, according to Ibn Siren, digging symbolizes wickedness, deceit, fraud, trickery, et cetera. If the well is empty
, the woman in question will be a poor one.
• Water flowing out of a well: Sorrow and weeping will take place in the area. If the water infiltrates the houses around, the dreamer will have money that will prove to be a curse for him.
• Digging a well and irrigating one’s garden with its water: The dreamer is taking an aphrodisiac, which drives him to incest.
Sack Dream Explanation
— In a dream, if one makes a cut through a sack and throws its contents asunder, it means that his private and intimate life will be exposed and becomes the subject of people's talk. If one's money falls through a hole in the bag or a purse he carries, the bag also represents his body and the money represents his soul, which is an indication of his death. If one finds termites or moths inside his sack in a dream, it also means death. Thus, a sack in a dream denotes what a person represents, or it could mean one's heart. (Also see Bag; Pouch; Purse; Suitcase; Trunk)
Water mill Dream Explanation
— (Manager; Rich man; Treasurer) A water mill in a dream represents a person who handles large amounts of cash, or who is an extremely wealthy person. If one seeks him, his needs will be satisfied and he will not return empty
handed. If one sees a water mill in operation in a dream, it means coming profits, or benefits for one's life and his family through the person operating it. A water mill in a dream also represents one's helpers, clan, easing of one's difficulties, or it could mean rain. (Also see Hand mill)
Grave Dream Explanation
— • Seeing a person’s grave being turned into a house, a shop, or a village: The family of the defunct will build a house there.
• Dreaming of entering a grave without being carried on a bier: Will buy an empty
• Standing by a grave: Will commit a sin, in view of a verse in the Holy Quran that reads: “And never (O Muhammad) pray for one of them who dieth, nor stand by his grave. Lo! they disbelieved in Allah and His messenger, and they died while they were evildoers.” (“Al-Taubah” [Repentance], verse 84.)
• Standing by one’s grave and looking at it: Will repent and sins will be forgiven.
• Seeing a well-off person roaming about in a graveyard: That person will go broke (because the dead do not carry any money).
Bread Dream Explanation
— • Loaves of bread spread on the dining table: An enemy will emerge. If the dreamer eats from them, hostility will break out.
• A dead person giving bread to the dreamer: Money or welfare from an undesirable source.
• A dead person taking a loaf of bread from the dreamer to let it fall in the fire on tar or in an empty
place: The dreamer’s sick wife, if any, will die or lose faith.
• Seeing bread above the clouds, on a rooftop, or high in a palm tree: The price of bread will go up.
• Bread on the ground and people stepping on it: A huge, thankless man who promotes luxury.
• Pissing on bread: Will have sex with a prohibited relative.
Piss Dream Explanation
— • A woman pissing plenty of urine: She desires men.
• A rich man urinating in a urinal: He will lose money.
• A poor person urinating abundantly in a urinal: Relief will come.
• Seeing people touching and coating themselves with one’s urine: The dreamer will have a son whom people will follow.
• Seeing an identified or well-known person pissing on the dreamer: The former will sustain the latter financially to humiliate him.
• Urinating in a bottle, a washtub, a jar, an anonymous well or an empty
space: The dreamer will have sex with or marry a woman.
• Urinating in the sea: The dreamer will pay taxes to the ruler or zakat (religious dues).
Intestines Dream Explanation
— • The body having been emptied of the bowels and the stomach washed: The dreamer will die, blessed by God, whether or not the bowels have been returned.
• A king or ruler ripping the bellies of his subjects: Their privacy will be invaded. If he took something from their stomach, he would seize their money.
• Seeing one’s belly ripped open and the bowels in their usual place: (1) If childless, the dreamer will have a child. (2) If poor, the dreamer will become self-sufficient or rich, as the bowels allude to children.
• Seeing one’s belly ripped open and the body empty: The dreamer’s home will be destroyed, he will be estranged, and his children will perish. If ill, he will die.
• Seeing someone else exhibiting his bowels: Dreadful dream, meaning that the two parties will have a dispute and scandalize each other.
Market Dream Explanation
— • Stealing or cheating in buying and selling: Will indulge in the worst kind of theft, like that involving people’s bread. If a mujahid—involved in Jihad—will be caught and chained. If a pilgrim, will conquer the heart of a woman and enjoy making love to her. If a scholar, will give bad counsel, will pray the wrong way, will prostrate himself before the imam does, et cetera.
• Seeing a specific market full of people but with fire in it or a spring in its midst or seeing a nice breeze blowing in it or its shops filled with chopped straw: Good earnings for the merchants, but hypocrisy as well.
• The market looking empty
and its people dead or the merchants feeling sleepy or looking dormant or the shops closed and cobwebs appearing here and there, even on the commodities: Stagnation and recession.
• Seeing a quiet market: Unemployment for its people.
| || |