Jug Dream Explanation — (See Water jug)
Water jug Dream Explanation — In a dream, a water jug means travels, or it could represent a woman who becomes pregnant then have a miscarriage or abortion. The water represents the fetus and the jug represents the mother's womb.
Empty Dream Explanation — (See Deserted; Emptiness)
Empty space Dream Explanation — (See Deserted; Emptiness)
An Empty Pot on the Fire Dream Explanation — If the pot in which he is cooling is empty it means he will infuriate the guardian or breadwinner of the household or entice him to do something detestable.
Deserted Dream Explanation — (Empty; Forlorn; Wretched) A deserted and empty place in a dream signifies poverty or lack of food or sustenance for one's household. An empty place in a dream also could signify distress and trouble.
Bartender Dream Explanation — (Barkeeper; Barman; Beverages; Sherbet salesman; Syrup vendor) A bartender in a dream represents a syrup vendor or a sherbet salesman. All of them organize their bar with colorful bottles and different sizes of drinking glasses. Their drinks vary between the sweet and sour, cold and hot or dry. A bartender in a dream also could represent a craftsman in his shop, a businessman in his office, a confidant, or someone who exposes others secrets and troubles for a price, or one who keeps a secret for a price.
Sarcophagus Dream Explanation — (Casket; Coffin; Mummy case) A dead person or a mummy inside a sarcophagus in a dream represents unlawful money. If the coffin is empty in the dream, then it represents a house of evil, or an evil person who is sought by people of the same trade. (Also see Coffin)
Well Dream Explanation — • Digging a well to find water in it: Will marry a wealthy woman and outsmart her because, according to Ibn Siren, digging symbolizes wickedness, deceit, fraud, trickery, et cetera. If the well is empty, the woman in question will be a poor one.
• Water flowing out of a well: Sorrow and weeping will take place in the area. If the water infiltrates the houses around, the dreamer will have money that will prove to be a curse for him.
• Digging a well and irrigating one’s garden with its water: The dreamer is taking an aphrodisiac, which drives him to incest.
Jar Dream Explanation — If one's wife is pregnant and he sees himself carrying an earthenware jar that falls and breaks, it means that his wife may die from complications during her delivery or after giving birth to the newborn. In a dream, an earthenware jar also can be interpreted as a hard-working woman, or a servant, though a copper jar represents a noble woman. Ajar of wine in a dream represents woman's menstrual period. If one drinks from ajar of wine, it means that he will have sexual intercourse with his wife during that period, which act is forbidden in Islam. If the jar is filled with eating oil, honey, or milk, it represents a hidden treasure. The same interpretation applies for a small clay jug, a mug, a cooking earthenware, or a tin pot. (Also see Pot)
Silver Dream Explanation — • Giving away a silver knickknack, artifact, mirror, piece of jewelry: Will lose money or other assets.
• Seeing oneself in a silver mirror: Popularity will be at its lowest ebb, or reputation will be badly damaged.
• Entering a silver cave and taking something out of it: Will be deceived by wife in a matter regarding her or somebody else.
• Becoming part of the silver metal: Wife will deceive the dreamer.
• Silver and golden containers: Women. But silver is good and gold is bad.
• Seeing silver in a container: Someone will deposit something with the dreamer and place his confidence in him.
• A silver or golden container, such as a pitcher, a jug, a ewer, a tea- or coffeepot or a flagon, a platter or trencher, or a cup: Business or good deeds conducive to Paradise. Reference should be made here to certain verses of the Holy Quran: “Therein are brought round for them trays of gold and goblets, and therein is all that souls desire and eyes find sweet. And ye are immortal therein” (“Al-Zukhruf’ [Ornaments], verse 71)
Water mill Dream Explanation — (Manager; Rich man; Treasurer) A water mill in a dream represents a person who handles large amounts of cash, or who is an extremely wealthy person. If one seeks him, his needs will be satisfied and he will not return empty handed. If one sees a water mill in operation in a dream, it means coming profits, or benefits for one's life and his family through the person operating it. A water mill in a dream also represents one's helpers, clan, easing of one's difficulties, or it could mean rain. (Also see Hand mill)
Grave Dream Explanation — • Seeing a person’s grave being turned into a house, a shop, or a village: The family of the defunct will build a house there.
• Dreaming of entering a grave without being carried on a bier: Will buy an empty house.
• Standing by a grave: Will commit a sin, in view of a verse in the Holy Quran that reads: “And never (O Muhammad) pray for one of them who dieth, nor stand by his grave. Lo! they disbelieved in Allah and His messenger, and they died while they were evildoers.” (“Al-Taubah” [Repentance], verse 84.)
• Standing by one’s grave and looking at it: Will repent and sins will be forgiven.
• Seeing a well-off person roaming about in a graveyard: That person will go broke (because the dead do not carry any money).
Bread Dream Explanation — • Loaves of bread spread on the dining table: An enemy will emerge. If the dreamer eats from them, hostility will break out.
• A dead person giving bread to the dreamer: Money or welfare from an undesirable source.
• A dead person taking a loaf of bread from the dreamer to let it fall in the fire on tar or in an empty place: The dreamer’s sick wife, if any, will die or lose faith.
• Seeing bread above the clouds, on a rooftop, or high in a palm tree: The price of bread will go up.
• Bread on the ground and people stepping on it: A huge, thankless man who promotes luxury.
• Pissing on bread: Will have sex with a prohibited relative.
Piss Dream Explanation — • A woman pissing plenty of urine: She desires men.
• A rich man urinating in a urinal: He will lose money.
• A poor person urinating abundantly in a urinal: Relief will come.
• Seeing people touching and coating themselves with one’s urine: The dreamer will have a son whom people will follow.
• Seeing an identified or well-known person pissing on the dreamer: The former will sustain the latter financially to humiliate him.
• Urinating in a bottle, a washtub, a jar, an anonymous well or an empty space: The dreamer will have sex with or marry a woman.
• Urinating in the sea: The dreamer will pay taxes to the ruler or zakat (religious dues).
Sack Dream Explanation — (Bag; Pouch; Suitcase; Trunk) A sack or any packing container in a dream represents travels, or activities in general. A sack in a dream also represents the body of a human being. An empty sack in a dream then means death. Seeing a sack within a sack in a dream represents the knowledge one benefited from during his life in this world. If the second sack contains money in the dream, it means that one's knowledge is true. If it contains change, it means that one is still studying and needs to further his knowledge. A sack in a dream also represents one's personal and secret life.
Intestines Dream Explanation — • The body having been emptied of the bowels and the stomach washed: The dreamer will die, blessed by God, whether or not the bowels have been returned.
• A king or ruler ripping the bellies of his subjects: Their privacy will be invaded. If he took something from their stomach, he would seize their money.
• Seeing one’s belly ripped open and the bowels in their usual place: (1) If childless, the dreamer will have a child. (2) If poor, the dreamer will become self-sufficient or rich, as the bowels allude to children.
• Seeing one’s belly ripped open and the body empty: The dreamer’s home will be destroyed, he will be estranged, and his children will perish. If ill, he will die.
• Seeing someone else exhibiting his bowels: Dreadful dream, meaning that the two parties will have a dispute and scandalize each other.
Market Dream Explanation — • Stealing or cheating in buying and selling: Will indulge in the worst kind of theft, like that involving people’s bread. If a mujahid—involved in Jihad—will be caught and chained. If a pilgrim, will conquer the heart of a woman and enjoy making love to her. If a scholar, will give bad counsel, will pray the wrong way, will prostrate himself before the imam does, et cetera.
• Seeing a specific market full of people but with fire in it or a spring in its midst or seeing a nice breeze blowing in it or its shops filled with chopped straw: Good earnings for the merchants, but hypocrisy as well.
• The market looking empty and its people dead or the merchants feeling sleepy or looking dormant or the shops closed and cobwebs appearing here and there, even on the commodities: Stagnation and recession.
• Seeing a quiet market: Unemployment for its people.
Bee Dream Explanation — For a farmer or a city dweller bees represent fertility, riches, and abundance, but the kind of wealth fraught with danger, because sometimes they sting. They also symbolize the rise in life, elevation to a higher rank, even to the headship. It is particularly so when the dreamer sees bees landing on his head. A farmer who dreams that bees have somehow perished should assume that his livelihood would meet with a similar fate. For a ruler or a military person bees are none else but soldiers, because they follow a commander, and they are usually enemy soldiers. They reflect hostility. If he dreamed that he killed them, it means that he will triumph over them. If he just captured them and got their honey, it means easy booty or benefit. Seeing bees in an empty or remote city or village means that the place will be raided by evil soldiers. And in this context, the beehive has a special significance. (Also see Beekeeper.)
Ship Dream Explanation — If he still dies from his trial in the dream, it means that he may be killed, and his death will still be an escape from something he feared most. An empty ship in a dream means business profits. Seeing a passenger ship transporting people in a dream means safety. If the ship is floating still in the dream, it means imprisonment. To hold to the rope of a ship in a dream represents a religious person who joins the company a pious teacher. Even if one sees himself dropping the ropes, or lowering the anchor in his dream, it means that he will remain in the company of such a person. Riding a ship along with one's family, relatives and friends in a dream means honor, prosperity and escape from one's enemies. If one sees himself crossing the sea with a small boat in the dream, it represents a danger he will face. Seeing a ship floating nicely in a dream means happiness.