Leaving one's body Dream Explanation — Leaving one's body in a dream means that changes will take place in one's status, marriage, or property.
A Snake leaving a Perbond Ear or Stomach Dream Explanation — If a snake is seen leaving his ear, stomach or back passage it means he has an enemy amongst his children who will soon part from him
Elephant Dream Explanation — • Seeing a slaughtered elephant in a country: The ruler of that country or one of its celebrities will die.
• An elephant posing a menace to the dreamer or trying to get hold of him: Coming sickness.
• Falling under the elephant’s feet or being foiled by it: Will die, unless the elephant did not step on the dreamer or crush him, in which case he would just face hardships, then escape unharmed.
• Talking to an elephant: Welfare from the king.
Elephant Dream Explanation — A man told Ibn Siren he dreamed that he was riding an elephant, to which the great seer replied, “The elephant is not an animal that Muslims usually ride. I’m afraid you are no longer a Muslim.” The elephant is also seen as something great and famous but useless, because people can neither eat its meat nor milk it. More, the elephant is said to be the animal of the Prince of the Inferno. Especially for women and for pious people, those who seek the Hereafter, the sight of an elephant never augurs well. It is not the same for worldly individuals.
• Eating elephant meat or taking any of its limbs, skin, or bones: Money from the ruler.
• Milking an elephant: Will outwit a foreign king and get his money through lawful means.
Elephant Dream Explanation — If one falls under the feet of an elephant in a dream, it means his death. Speaking to an elephant in a dream means receiving a precious gift from someone in authority. Running away in fear of an elephant in a dream means being persecuted by someone in authority. Riding an elephant during a war in a dream means defeat and subsequent destruction. Eating elephant's meat in a dream means money. As for worldly people, seeing an elephant in a dream means benefits, but as for pious and religious people, it denotes adversities. Riding an elephant in a dream also may denote lies or oppression. An elephant entering a land other than its natural habitat signifies an official visit of a king or a president to another country, or it could mean invading it.
Elephant Dream Explanation — An elephant in a dream also represents righteous people, scholars and noble ones. An elephant in a dream also denotes hardships, toiling, then relief from adversities. Seeing an elephant in a dream and failing to ride on it means lack of integrity or loss of business. Seeing a dead elephant in a dream means that the ruler or a great person from that land will die, or that a noble person will be killed. Seeing an elephant in a land other than its native land in a dream means adversities. If one faces a threatening elephant in a dream, it means an illness.
Elephant Dream Explanation — • An elephant chasing the dreamer: Harm from the king.
• An elephant beating the dreamer with its trunk or taking anything from that animal’s trunk: Will strike it rich.
• Two elephants fighting: Two kings are in the same position.
• Elephant dung or droppings: The king’s money.
• An elephant getting out of a city whose ruler is ill: (1) The ruler will die; otherwise, he will be deposed or leave for good. (2) If it is a port city a ship will set sail. (3) Some epidemic or plague will disappear.
• A woman dreaming of riding an elephant: She will die.
Elephant Dream Explanation — An elephant symbolises a foreigner who is despotic, powerful and vehement. He has no compassion_striking fear into the hearts of people. Mounting an Elephant : If a person sees himself as mounting or owning an elephant or encircling it or utilizing it for any purpose other than ploughing, it is a glad tiding that he will either be endowed with power and superiority or he will be appointed to an important office by the government of a foreign country.
Elephant Dream Explanation — • Riding an elephant with a saddle and driving it at will: (1) Will marry the daughter of a foreign giant. (2) Business will prosper.
• A bachelor riding an elephant: (1) Will get married, possibly to a foreign woman. (2) Will board a ship or the like.
• Seeing an elephant anywhere other than in India: Hardships and terror.
• Herding elephants: Will befriend foreign rulers.
Elephant Dream Explanation — • Seeing an elephant and failing to ride it: Prestige and fortune will decline. Conversely, riding it, especially by night, means that the dreamer, if eligible, will triumph over a huge but niggardly king (or chief). If the dreamer is not eligible, the same dream would indicate that the dreamer will enter a war but be defeated or get killed in it, in view of the following verses in the Holy Quran: “Hast thou not seen how thy Lord dealt with the owners of the Elephant? Did He not bring their stratagem to naught.” (“Al-Fil” [The Elephant], verses 01–02.)
• Riding an elephant by day: Will divorce one’s wife and sustain harm in the process.
Elephant Dream Explanation — Riding an elephant during the daylight hours in a dream means divorce, perfidy, betrayal or deceit. Milking an elephant or taking something out of its trunk in a dream means either extortion or receiving lawful money from a powerful person. It is also said that an elephant in a dream represents a mighty king who is gracious and generous, patient and tender hearted. If an elephant hits someone with his trunk in a dream, it means receiving benefits from such a person or inheriting something from him, receiving a political appointment, or becoming wealthy through high connections.
Elephant Dream Explanation — (Arrogance) In a dream, an elephant represents a respected and feared enemy who is dull-witted, who carries heavy burdens or responsibilities and who is expert in war tactics. An elephant in a dream also signifies arrogance. Riding an elephant or controlling it in a dream means establishing ties with a leader or a politician and profiteering from one's connection. It also means living a long and a prosperous life. Riding an elephant during the night time in a dream means rising in rank, and should one be suited for leadership, he will receive it then engage in a war which he will lose.
Elephant Dream Explanation — Dream interpreters differ about what the elephant symbolizes in dreams. Some of them regard it as a gigantic foreign king, feared, cool, and heartless, but well trained in the arts of war and capable of lifting extraordinary weights. By contrast, others say it is a good and extremely tolerant, patient, and generous king. The elephant also symbolizes hardworking people or the working class, in view of its nature and hard tasks, the devout, the learned, and the noble. Certain interpreters feel it represents an obese woman or a cursed man, because it belongs to the category of those metaphor hosed by God, according to religious beliefs.
Elephant trainer Dream Explanation — An elephant trainer in a dream represents the master teacher of children of noble families, a horse trainer, a sports trainer or a translator. (Also see Elephant)
Elephant man Dream Explanation — A chronic disease which is characterized by the enlargement of certain parts of the body, especially the legs and gentiles. In a dream, an elephant man represents love for the world from the wrong angle.
Eating elephant Meat Dream Explanation — The One who eats the meat will receive assets from some authority. The extent of such assets will depend on how much meat he eats. The same interpretation is given if a person sees himself taking possession of the skin, bone or any other portion of the elephant.
Riding an Elephant in Battle Dream Explanation — He will gain victory over his enemy in battle.
House Dream Explanation — • An old house crumbling on the dreamer: Will inherit.
• The apartments of a house or rooms of an apartment symbolize the dreamer’s women.
• According to Christian dream interpreters, says Ibn Siren, sweeping the floor of one’s house means deep worries or sudden death. Others think it is the reverse.
• A house being demolished: Its owner will die.
• Buying a new house: Plenty of welfare.
• One’s house larger than usual: More well-being and fertility. And the dreamer will enjoy welfare through a woman.
• Carving or decorating a house: Quarrels and rivalry will take place in that house.
• Demolishing a new house: Evil and worries.
• Being in a new, unknown plastered house in an isolated area and hearing some evil talk: A reference to the dreamer’s grave.
• Being kept prisoner in a house in a residential area whose doors are all locked: Welfare and good health.
House Dream Explanation — If one sees himself tied up and imprisoned inside a house in a dream, it means that he will receive glad tidings, or it could mean good health and prosperity. If one sees himself carrying a house over his shoulders in a dream, it means that he takes care of a needy woman or a wife. If one sees his house made of gold in a dream, it means that a fire will burn it down. If the house has no roof, whereby one can see the skies, sun or moon in a dream, it represents the marriage of a woman from that household. If one sees a big house within his own house in a dream, it means that a righteous woman will live their or move into that family to become a blessing for such a house.
House Dream Explanation — • Carrying a house: Will sustain a woman.
• Reclining on a house: A woman will cater to the dreamer’s livelihood.
• Entering a house and the doors getting locked behind: Will refrain from disobeying God in view of a verse in the Holy Quran: “And she, in whose house he was, asked of him an evil act. She bolted the doors and said: Come! He said: I seek refuge in Allah!…” (“Yusuf’ [Joseph], verse 23.)
• Getting out of a narrow house: Worries will be left behind. A house without a roof wherefrom the dreamer could see the sun rising or the moon: A woman will get married therein.
• Seeing a tunnel under the house: A cunning man, especially if the tunnel was made of concrete or clay, in which case it would mean that the man’s wickedness is in the religious field.