Elephant Dream Explanation — If one falls under the feet of an elephant in a dream, it means his death. Speaking to an elephant in a dream means receiving a precious gift from someone in authority. Running away in fear of an elephant in a dream means being persecuted by someone in authority. Riding an elephant during a war in a dream means defeat and subsequent destruction. Eating elephant's meat in a dream means money. As for worldly people, seeing an elephant in a dream means benefits, but as for pious and religious people, it denotes adversities. Riding an elephant in a dream also may denote lies or oppression. An elephant entering a land other than its natural habitat signifies an official visit of a king or a president to another country, or it could mean invading it.
Elephant Dream Explanation — • Seeing a slaughtered elephant in a country: The ruler of that country or one of its celebrities will die.
• An elephant posing a menace to the dreamer or trying to get hold of him: Coming sickness.
• Falling under the elephant’s feet or being foiled by it: Will die, unless the elephant did not step on the dreamer or crush him, in which case he would just face hardships, then escape unharmed.
• Talking to an elephant: Welfare from the king.
Elephant Dream Explanation — An elephant in a dream also represents righteous people, scholars and noble ones. An elephant in a dream also denotes hardships, toiling, then relief from adversities. Seeing an elephant in a dream and failing to ride on it means lack of integrity or loss of business. Seeing a dead elephant in a dream means that the ruler or a great person from that land will die, or that a noble person will be killed. Seeing an elephant in a land other than its native land in a dream means adversities. If one faces a threatening elephant in a dream, it means an illness.
Elephant Dream Explanation — • An elephant chasing the dreamer: Harm from the king.
• An elephant beating the dreamer with its trunk or taking anything from that animal’s trunk: Will strike it rich.
• Two elephants fighting: Two kings are in the same position.
• Elephant dung or droppings: The king’s money.
• An elephant getting out of a city whose ruler is ill: (1) The ruler will die; otherwise, he will be deposed or leave for good. (2) If it is a port city a ship will set sail. (3) Some epidemic or plague will disappear.
• A woman dreaming of riding an elephant: She will die.
Elephant Dream Explanation — A man told Ibn Siren he dreamed that he was riding an elephant, to which the great seer replied, “The elephant is not an animal that Muslims usually ride. I’m afraid you are no longer a Muslim.” The elephant is also seen as something great and famous but useless, because people can neither eat its meat nor milk it. More, the elephant is said to be the animal of the Prince of the Inferno. Especially for women and for pious people, those who seek the Hereafter, the sight of an elephant never augurs well. It is not the same for worldly individuals.
• Eating elephant meat or taking any of its limbs, skin, or bones: Money from the ruler.
• Milking an elephant: Will outwit a foreign king and get his money through lawful means.
Elephant Dream Explanation — • Riding an elephant with a saddle and driving it at will: (1) Will marry the daughter of a foreign giant. (2) Business will prosper.
• A bachelor riding an elephant: (1) Will get married, possibly to a foreign woman. (2) Will board a ship or the like.
• Seeing an elephant anywhere other than in India: Hardships and terror.
• Herding elephants: Will befriend foreign rulers.
Elephant Dream Explanation — Riding an elephant during the daylight hours in a dream means divorce, perfidy, betrayal or deceit. Milking an elephant or taking something out of its trunk in a dream means either extortion or receiving lawful money from a powerful person. It is also said that an elephant in a dream represents a mighty king who is gracious and generous, patient and tender hearted. If an elephant hits someone with his trunk in a dream, it means receiving benefits from such a person or inheriting something from him, receiving a political appointment, or becoming wealthy through high connections.
Elephant Dream Explanation — (Arrogance) In a dream, an elephant represents a respected and feared enemy who is dull-witted, who carries heavy burdens or responsibilities and who is expert in war tactics. An elephant in a dream also signifies arrogance. Riding an elephant or controlling it in a dream means establishing ties with a leader or a politician and profiteering from one's connection. It also means living a long and a prosperous life. Riding an elephant during the night time in a dream means rising in rank, and should one be suited for leadership, he will receive it then engage in a war which he will lose.
Elephant Dream Explanation — An elephant symbolises a foreigner who is despotic, powerful and vehement. He has no compassion_striking fear into the hearts of people. Mounting an Elephant : If a person sees himself as mounting or owning an elephant or encircling it or utilizing it for any purpose other than ploughing, it is a glad tiding that he will either be endowed with power and superiority or he will be appointed to an important office by the government of a foreign country.
Elephant Dream Explanation — • Seeing an elephant and failing to ride it: Prestige and fortune will decline. Conversely, riding it, especially by night, means that the dreamer, if eligible, will triumph over a huge but niggardly king (or chief). If the dreamer is not eligible, the same dream would indicate that the dreamer will enter a war but be defeated or get killed in it, in view of the following verses in the Holy Quran: “Hast thou not seen how thy Lord dealt with the owners of the Elephant? Did He not bring their stratagem to naught.” (“Al-Fil” [The Elephant], verses 01–02.)
• Riding an elephant by day: Will divorce one’s wife and sustain harm in the process.
Elephant Dream Explanation — Dream interpreters differ about what the elephant symbolizes in dreams. Some of them regard it as a gigantic foreign king, feared, cool, and heartless, but well trained in the arts of war and capable of lifting extraordinary weights. By contrast, others say it is a good and extremely tolerant, patient, and generous king. The elephant also symbolizes hardworking people or the working class, in view of its nature and hard tasks, the devout, the learned, and the noble. Certain interpreters feel it represents an obese woman or a cursed man, because it belongs to the category of those metaphor hosed by God, according to religious beliefs.
Elephant trainer Dream Explanation — An elephant trainer in a dream represents the master teacher of children of noble families, a horse trainer, a sports trainer or a translator. (Also see Elephant)
Elephant man Dream Explanation — A chronic disease which is characterized by the enlargement of certain parts of the body, especially the legs and gentiles. In a dream, an elephant man represents love for the world from the wrong angle.
Eating elephant Meat Dream Explanation — The One who eats the meat will receive assets from some authority. The extent of such assets will depend on how much meat he eats. The same interpretation is given if a person sees himself taking possession of the skin, bone or any other portion of the elephant.
Riding an Elephant in Battle Dream Explanation — He will gain victory over his enemy in battle.
Elephantiasis Dream Explanation — (med. See Elephant man)
Love for the world Dream Explanation — (See Elephant man; Love)
Invasion Dream Explanation — In a dream, invasion means poverty, failure, facing danger and destruction, or seeking to do business overseas. (Also see Elephant)
Death Dream Explanation — • Death of an animal: The interpreter should bear in mind what the animal symbolizes. For instance, a lion or an elephant would refer to the supreme authority in the country. The elephant represents a huge man, the cat and the mouse are thieves, and females are, indeed, women.
• Death of a ferocious animal with fangs and claws: Triumph over enemies and safety from harm.
• Death of a domestic beast: Bad omen, especially if it is the only beast that the dreamer possesses.
• Difficult passage from life to death: Severe chastisement in the Hereafter.
• Death of a child: Death of a woman and vice versa, because Muslim scholars used to find that women and children have this in common: lack of religious faith and reason.
• Terrible death occurring in a certain place: A fire will break out in that place.
Interpretation according to Varying Times Dream Explanation — If a person dreams during the night that he is mounted on an elephant it suggests that he will profit immensely from a certain affair or contractor task. But if such a dream is observed during the day it means he will divorce his wife.