Vulture Dream Explanation
— The vulture is the most powerful bird and best flyer. It also has the sharpest vision and lives longest. Therefore, owning a vulture means that the dreamer will have tremendous influence and will become a real king, a regent, or some kind of a ruler.
• A vulture rebelling against the dreamer: The king (or supreme authority) will be angry with the dreamer and appoint an unjust man to deal with him (the same as the Prophet Solomon trusted the vulture to take care of the birds that feared it).
• Owning an obedient vulture: Will wield tremendous power, which will enable the dreamer to dominate if not the whole world, at least part of it. He will even subdue the king or a similar authority.
• Owning a disobedient vulture without fearing it much: Will be dignified but become tyrannical and stubborn. Likewise, the dreamer will act as a tyrant in religious matters.55
• Seizing some of the vulture’s feathers or bones: Will be granted a fortune by a great king.
• Receiving a baby vulture as a gift: Will be blessed with a son who will become well noted. Conversely, the same dream during daytime means the dreamer will get so ill as to be nearing death. If he is scratched by the vulture, the disease will last quite a long time.
• Turning into a vulture: Will have a long life.
• Vulture meat: Money and influence. The Egyptian
vulture, also called pharaoh’s chicken, is an impulsive individual. It refers as well to bad people, bastards, or those who dwell in the cemeteries. Likewise, it alludes to the dead’s washhouse.
• Dreaming of an Egyptian
vulture during daytime: Will be sick.
• A sick person dreaming of an Egyptian
vulture: Will die.
• Capturing a pharaoh’s chicken: War and terrible bloodshed.
• Flocks of Egyptian
vultures landing in a city: Mean and immoral soldiers will invade it.
Laplow Dream Explanation
— The laplow, also called lablab, hyacinth bean, and Egyptian
kidney bean, symbolizes a good man.
Taro Dream Explanation
— (Edible roots of a tropical plant; Colocasia antiquorum; bot.; Large Egyptian
potato) Eating taro in a dream means sufferings, adversities and trouble.
Bean Dream Explanation
— Beans, lentils and the like, be they cooked or fried, mean sorrow for whoever obtains or eats them, wet or dry. However, plenty of them symbolizes money. Some say that green beans are worries and dry ones money and joy. Lentils are dirty money. A man told Ibn Siren he dreamed that he was carrying chilly Egyptian
peas, or chick peas, to which the interpreter replied, “You are a man who kisses your wife during the holy month of Ramadan, when Muslims are supposed to be fasting.”
Manna Dream Explanation
— (Food; Valuable gift; Unexpected favor) A gummy saccharine secretion found on a species of a Tamarisk tree. A manna tree is also found in the Egyptian
Sinai. Eating manna in a dream means receiving lawful money without any labor or hardships, or it could mean a favor and a bestowal by the grace of Allah Almighty. Seeing manna in a dream also means spending money on Allah's path, or escaping from a fatal accident or danger. Exchanging manna for green sprouts and garlic in a dream means humiliation and poverty. Eating manna in a dream means earnings lawful money.