Resuscitate (Live Again) Dream Explanation
— • Resuscitating: (1) Will overcome poverty and become rich or self-sufficient. (2) Will become an apostate (change religion). (3) Will come back safe and sound from a journey in view of a verse in the Holy Quran that reads: “Bethink thee [O Muhammad] of those of old, who went forth from their habitations in their thousands, fearing death,46 and Allah said unto them: Die, and then He brought them back to life …” (“Al-Baqarah” [The Heifer], verse 243.) (4) Will commit a sin, then repent, in view of a verse in the Holy Quran that reads: “They say: Our Lord! Twice hast Thou made us die, and twice hast Thou made us live
. Now we confess our sins. Is there any way to go out?” (“Ghafer” [The Forgiver] or “Al-Mumin” [The Believer], verse 11.) (5) Will live
long. (6) The dreamer is a tanner.
• Resuscitating someone: Will help an atheist become a Muslim or a debauchee repent, or the dreamer will simply repent.
• One’s grandfather or grandmother resuscitating: Revival of efforts and luck, as the word for grandparent in Arabic is a homonym of endeavour.
• One’s father or mother resuscitating: Relief from worries. (The dream involving the father is more likely to come true.)
• Resuscitation of a son: Emergence of a most unexpected enemy.
• Resuscitation of a daughter: Relief and satisfaction.
• Resuscitation of a brother: The dreamer’s weakness will turn into strength in view of the following verses: “ (My Lord), appoint for me a henchman from my folk, Harun [Aaron], my brother. Confirm my strength with him.” (“Ta-Ha”, verses 29–31.)
• Resuscitation of a sister: An absent one will return from abroad, bringing joy, owing to the Quranic verse that reads: “And she said unto his sister: Trace him. So she sighted him from afar, whereas they perceived not” (“Al-Qasas” [The Requital, verse 11) .
• Resuscitation of an uncle or an aunt: Return or revival of a matter that had gone out of the dreamer’s hands.
• Dead women rising beautifully dressed with full makeup: The dreamer or the family of these women will witness the revival of certain matters, depending on how beautiful the women looked and how well they were dressed. White dresses refer to religious matters, red to entertainment, and black to wealth, power, and mastery. If their dresses are tattered, it means poverty and worries; dirty dresses symbolize the accumulation of sins.
• Making love to one’s resuscitated wife and getting wet with her water (semen): (1) Pending matters will be settled favourably, and money will be spent willingly in the right way. (2) Will resume one’s leadership. (3) Business will be lucrative. •
• Marrying a resuscitated woman and taking her to one’s house: Will do something, then regret it.
• Marrying a resuscitated woman, taking her to one’s house, penetrating her, and spreading her discharge all over one’s body: Will regret some act, lose as a result of it, and experience worries, but things will be set right later on. The more discharge there was on the dreamer’s body, the better. The same interpretation would apply if the hero of the dream was a woman and the discharge a man’s sperm.
• Marrying a resuscitated woman, abstaining from touching her, but settling in her house: Will die.
• Finding a dead person alive in his grave: Will become wise and pious and achieve orderly gains.
• Going to a graveyard to unearth the dead and finding some of them alive and the others not: A bloodbath will take place in that spot or country.
• A pharaoh resuscitating and ruling a country: Tyranny or corruption will prevail and the people’s condition will deteriorate.
Turtle Dream Explanation
— The turtle
is among the human beings who were metamorphosed, according to religious belief, as a result of a curse. The turtle
or tortoise symbolizes: (1) A woman who adorns herself, uses a lot of cosmetics and perfume, and offers herself to men. (2) The chief justice, as the turtle
is the most knowledgeable marine creature (according to Ibn Siren). (3) A scholar and a worshiper who reads the Holy Quran.
• A turtle
in a garbage can: The people of the area have a scholar but do not know his value.
tortoise meat: Money and knowledge.
Turtle Dream Explanation
— In a dream, a turtle
represents a woman who likes to adorn herself and to make herself noticeable to please men. A turtle
in a dream is also interpreted as a man of knowledge, or a chief justice, because she is most knowledgeable and Allah fearing amongst the sea creatures. In a dream, a turtle
therefore could represent a devout worshipper who reads the scrolls of Allah's prophet Abraham, upon whom be peace, or any of the holy scriptures. Seeing a pet turtle
in a house or a town in a dream means that the people of knowledge in that locality are well respected. Seeing a turtle
living in a dump, then it represents a knowledgeable person living in the midst of ignorant people who care little about learning anything from him. Eating
in a dream means profits, benefits, or money. If one sees a turtle
inside his house, or if he owns one in a dream, it means that he will benefit from the company of a learned person who is acquainted with ancient manuscripts, or in interpreting ancient scrolls. If one sees a turtle
lying on its back in a dream, it means that there is a man of knowledge in that town people do not recognize. If one sees a well kept and fed turtle
sitting on a brocade in the dream, it means that the people of that town honor their scholars. However, a turtle
in a dream also can be interpreted as deception, trickery, spying, hiding, evil and acquisition of weapons.
Tortoise or Turtle Dream Explanation
— It represents a person of great Islamic learning. One who perseveres in acquiring knowledge and acting upon it. He also devotes much of his time in worshipping Allah. Seeing, owning or bringing one into the house means he will soon build a strong relationship with a man of great learning.
A Turtle Dove Dream Explanation
— A charming lady who loves pleasure and who has a passion for fun and merry-making.
A Turtle in a Protected Environment Dream Explanation
— Seeing a turtle
in a protected environment or sanctuary means that the people of that place appreciate and honour Islamic knowledge.
A Turtle Walking on the Road Dream Explanation
— Seeing a turtle
walking on the road or in a garbage or in a dumping place means that the inhabitants of that place have little or no regard for Islamic knowledge. They will soon be deprived of Ilm and Ulama.
Eating Dream Explanation
— (See Food)
Eating Pearls Dream Explanation
— If a person sees himself as eating
or keeping pearls in his mouth, it means he will conceal the knowledge of Deen thereby depriving the people from benefiting from his ilm. At times eating
pearls could mean reciting the Quran and deriving benefit theregfrom.
Eating Stars Dream Explanation
the stars he will usurp the Wealth of noble persons.
Eating Mutton Dream Explanation
— In the above case if he sees himself as eating
the meat of the animal it means he will usurp his wealth.
Eating Fire Dream Explanation
fire which has no flames means he will usurp what is due to orphan. But if such a fire does have flames he will be questioned regarding what is due to orphans. Moreover, people will speak ill of him causing him much agony and mental disturbance.
Eating Dog Meat Dream Explanation
dog meat means he will over power his enemy as well as acquire assets form him.
Eating the Flesh of his Mare Dream Explanation
the flesh of his mare means prosperity and honour. Also, he will enjoy a good reputation and receive subsistence (rizq).
Eating the Flesh of an Ass Dream Explanation
— If he sees himself as eating
the flesh of a donkey or taking possession of one or slaughtering it for food, it means he will receive unlawful wealth.
Eating Roasted Meat Dream Explanation
roasted meat means that the observer of the dram will be given meager livelihood and will face much hardships an anxiety for, roasting is called shayyun in Arabic meaning a wound. And a wound causes harm and grief.
Eating the Fruits of Jannah Dream Explanation
— Seeing oneself eating
the fruits of Jannah or giving it to someone else is an excellent dream for the fruits of Jannah symbolize utterance of virtue, excellence and benevolence.
Eating the Innards of a Goat Dream Explanation
— If a person dreams that he is eating
any portion of the innards (such as the liver, fat, spleen, heart etc.) of a goat, it means acquiring wealth. The same is the case if the becomes the owner of any portion of the innards. There is no difference as to whether they are cooked, roasted or fried. There is also no difference as to whether they are of a goat or any other animal. But the innards of a human being is regarded as more excellent.
Eating and Drinking in the Wild Dream Explanation
— This suggest that he will acquire affluence in the world and progress in matters of Deen.