Duck Dream Explanation — The duck symbolizes a woman or a slave or servant girl. It also refers to a dangerous but God-fearing man, a virtuous one, or a hermit.
• Eating duck meat: Will receive money from slave women or domestic helpers or from a maiden or will conquer the heart of a rich woman who will prove to be a blessing.
• A duck talking to the dreamer: Will be dignified and honoured by a woman.
Duck Dream Explanation — If a duck speaks to someone in a dream, it means that he will be raised in honor by a woman. It also represents comfort and satisfaction in one's life which comes from eating its flesh and the parable of its dependence on water is like that of sailors and fishermen and because of its gentleness. However, if someone hears the quacking of a duck inside his house in a dream, it means difficulties in that place, or an announcement of someone's death. (Also see Swan 's meat)
Duck Dream Explanation — In a dream, a duck represent a woman or a maid. If one sees himself eating ducks meat in a dream, it means money earned through the labor of one's workers. It also means that one may marry a rich woman. Ducks live in water and do not get wet. Ducks in a dream also are interpreted as exalted men of piety, purity and virtue who live in this world and are not affect by it.
Meat Dream Explanation — • Eating fox meat: Will fall ill and recover very fast.
• Eating duck meat: Will receive money from slave women or servants or will be blessed with a rich woman.
• Eating falcon meat: Money from the king or any supreme authority.
• Vulture meat: Money and influence.
• Eating tortoise meat: Money and knowledge.
Bird Dream Explanation — • An unknown bird standing on one’s head, shoulder, or neck or knees: A reference to the action or deeds of the dreamer. If the bird was white, such action is candid. The reverse is also true.
• An unknown bird standing on a pregnant woman’s head, shoulders, or knees: She will give birth to a child of the same gender as the bird. If the latter had stayed, the child would live and remain close to her. If it had flown away, it would mean the contrary.
• Owning or catching a flock of birds: Money and power, especially if the dreamer was looking after them, feeding them, and talking to them.
• Birds hovering over the dreamer’s head: Will become a leader.
• Birds flying in one’s house: Angels will visit the house. (Also see Bat, Bustard, Carrion, Cock, Crow, Dove, Duck, Eagle, Falcon, Francolin, Goose, Griffin, Hawk, Hen, Kite, Ostrich, Owl, Parrot, Partridge, Pigeon, Quail, Raven, Roller, Sand Grouse, Sandpiper, Sparrow, Starling, Stork, Swallow, Vulture, and Warbler.)