Enemy Dream Explanation — If one's enemy advises him in a dream, it means that he will betray him. If one sees an enemy invading a land in a dream, it means that a destructive flood will devastate that place. If one's enemy confides to him or pleases him in a dream, it means that he will suffer distress and adversities. If one is captured for a ransom by his enemy in a dream, it means that he indulges in sins and that he is a hostage of his own sins. (Also see Blessings; Enmity; Introduction p. xxvi)
Enemy Dream Explanation — (Adversary; Boy; Foe; Hidden treasure; Opponent; Power; Snake; Unjust ruler; Woman) To meet an enemy in a dream signifies honor, signing a treaty, rising above differences, receiving Allah's help and victory. Facing one's enemy in a dream also means befriending him. If one is threatened by his enemy in a dream, it means that he will win the upper hand. If one is promised good things by his enemy in a dream, it means that he will fall into his trap and lose his fight to him.
Defeat Dream Explanation — If a believer sees himself defeated in a dream, it means that he will wear the helmet of a warrior and win the battle against his enemy. If one sees himself defeated and shows no fear in the dream, it means his death. If one sees soldiers retreating into a city to take shelter therein in a dream, it means that they will ultimately win their war, even if their cause is unjust or if they represented a tyrant, though they will ultimately have to pay for their crimes. If one sees the soldiers of a just ruler entering a city defeated in a dream, it means that they will surely be victorious over their enemy. (Also see Losing a fight)
Defeat Dream Explanation — • Atheists being defeated: It will be so in reality.
• True believers being defeated: Will win the war or the battle.
• Seeing just soldiers entering a city after being defeated: Those soldiers will triumph. For unjust soldiers the same dream would mean the reverse.
Reciting Surah Fatihah Dream Explanation — Anyone who recites it fully or partially, his duas will be assuredly accepted by Allah and he will derive such benefit thereby that it will bring him joy and happiness. Some say that he will marry seven women in succession and his duas will be accepted. This is borne out by the fact that Prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu-alayhi-wasallam) used to recite Alhamdu lillahi rab bil alameen in the beginning of his dua as well as at the end.
Losing a fight Dream Explanation — (Defeat; Depression) Losing a fight in a dream means joy. Losing a fight in a dream also could mean vanquishing one's enemy if they are compatible. Otherwise, the winner of a fight is a dream denotes the loser in wakefulness. (Also see Defeat)
Disappear Dream Explanation — If one dreams of disappearing from the sight of the enemy, one will defeat that enemy. If the latter uncovers the dreamer, he will bring him a calamity. If the dreamer trembles and feels unable to hold himself together, he should expect nothing but weakness and worries.
An Ape or Monkey Dream Explanation — It presents his enemy who is defeated. The reason hfor his defeat is the fact that Allah has deprived him of His favours because of his sins, infamy and wickedness.
Mule Dream Explanation — • A woman seeing Musa: Her son is in danger of being lost or facing some hard test, but will be safe.
• A boy child seeing Musa: Danger of perdition and hardships, but will escape unharmed.
• Seeing oneself in the image of Musa or wearing his clothes: (1) If a ruler plagued by an enemy, will triumph over that enemy and fulfil his aspirations. (2) If a prisoner or someone in difficulty on land or at sea, will trade successfully.
• Seeing Musa's stick: Triumph of the believers and defeat of the atheists.
• Seeing Musa's stick in one’s hand: Extraordinary elevation and triumph over enemy and, if bewitched or rendered impotent by witchcraft, will see an end to that.
Vagina Dream Explanation —
• Penetrating a vagina: (1) The dreamer will place a fat mutton in a furnace. (2) He will put a paste in an oven. (3) He will eat an exotic fruit.
• Seeing the vagina of an identified woman: The dreamer will uncover her secret.
• The vagina of an identified woman looking nice and healthy: Her husband or son will be better off.
• A man with a vagina: He is not faring well and is being humiliated, or the reverse. If he has worries or is in jail, he will be freed.
• A man standing trial or being tracked by an enemy seeing a vagina (or, better, if he goes into it): The dreamer will win his case or defeat and crush his enemy.
Swim Dream Explanation — According to Ibn Siren, it is better to wake up after swimming one’s way to safety than to regain consciousness while still struggling in the water.
• Swimming: Will challenge an opponent and defeat him.
• A ruler dreaming that he wishes to swim in the sea but the latter is agitated: He will fight another chief. If he crosses the sea by swimming (in the dream), he will defeat his opponent.
• A scholar swimming in the sea: Will acquire more learning.
• Swimming on the shore: Will go to jail and remain there inasmuch as the swimming was easy or difficult or strong or weak.
Mule Dream Explanation — • A weak mule that has no apparent owner: A wicked man you should reckon with.
• A male mule that conceives and delivers: Wishes will come true. MUSA (MOSES).
• Seeing Musa or Harun (Aaron): A tyrant will perish at the dreamer’s hands.
• Seeing Musa or Harun before going to war: Will return triumphant.
• Seeing Musa: (1) Will never be defeated or subdued. (2) Strength of the rightful and defeat of the wicked. (3) Escape from the evil of a tyrant or a corrupt ruler. (4) The dreamer is worried and helpless vis-a-vis his family members, but will overcome them, defeat his enemy, and crush the latter’s soldiers. (5) Will face many hard tests during childhood, some from one’s parents and relatives, be nurtured by strangers, mix with kings and tyrants, see a promise fulfilled, and have marital relations with blessed people and be acquainted, through them, with wonders, because Musa was the friend of Al-Khidr (a mysterious sage sent by God who, according to various descriptions, was the oldest man who ever lived before Moses, buried Adam; whose identity is highly controversial, and who could be Melchizedek or St. George). He made a hole in a ship to which Musa and himself were given a generous ride, slew a lad without apparent reason, and set up straight a wall for people who had refused him and Musa food and hospitality. Khidr concealed the wisdom of all those acts while performing them to test
Lioness Milk Dream Explanation — It means the observer will defeat his foe.
Rome Dream Explanation — (Italy) Seeing the city of Rome in a dream means attainment of one's goal, or it could denote the defeat of his purpose.
Monkey Dream Explanation — Eating monkey's flesh in a dream means suffering from depression, becoming poor, alcoholic, deprived, or suffering from an illness that could lead one near his death. If one is offered a monkey as a gift in a dream, it means that he will defeat and capture an enemy, or it could mean that he will betray a trust. Carrying a monkey over one's shoulders in a dream means stealing something from one's house, or something that belongs to his family. A monkey in a dream also represents a filthy and a loathsome person. Owning a monkey in a dream means suffering major losses in one's life. A monkey in a dream also means committing a sin, disobedience to Allah's commands, or becoming despised. (Also see Gibbon)
Moses Dream Explanation — (Allah's prophet Moses, Alayhi-Salam.) If one sees Allah's prophet Moses, Alayhi-Salam, in a dream, it means that Allah Almighty will destroy a tyrant at his hands. Following that, the person seeing the dream will rise in station, continue to attain one victory after another, and he will never be humiliated or defeated. Seeing Moses (Alayhi-Salam) in a dream also denotes the strength of righteous people, and the inevitable defeat of iniquitous people. If at the time of seeing a dream with Allah's prophet Moses (Alayhi-Salam) there exist a tyrant or an unallahly leader, it means that Allah Almighty will destroy him, and one will be saved from his evil. If someone in authority becomes Moses (Alayhi-Salam) in a dream, or if he wears one of his cloaks, it means that he will vanquish his enemy and fulfill what his heart desires.
Snake Dream Explanation — Killing a snake in a dream and staining one's hands with its blood means destroying one's enemy. A snake in one's dream also represents a rich enemy, for its poison means money. If one sees snakes being killed in the streets in a dream, it means a war. A small snake in a dream represents a little child. Hunting snakes in a dream means tricking or deceiving one's enemies. A black snake in a dream represents a strong enemy. A white snake in a dream represents a weak enemy. If one sees a snake talking to him and saying nice words to him in a dream, it means enjoying pleasant moments with one's adversary, or benefiting at the hands of one's enemy. If the snake talks harshly to him in a dream, it means suffering from tyranny and oppression caused by one's enemy.
The Flesh, Skin and Bones of a Crocodile Dream Explanation — These symbolises wealth belonging to a perbond enemy. Acquiring any of these means he will acquire assets from his enemy.
Tiger Dream Explanation — It symbolises a powerful and dangerous enemy. Fighting with one means one will fight an enemy with great strength and power.
Scorpion Dream Explanation — A scorpion coming out of one's anus in a dream means begetting children who will turn enemies of their father. Swallowing a scorpion in a dream means letting an enemy inside one's house. A scorpion inside one's shirt or shop in a dream represents trouble and distress regarding one's livelihood. A scorpion sitting on one's bed in dream represents an inside enemy. A scorpions inside one's stomach in a dream represents the enmity of one's employees or children who work for their father. A scorpion in a dream also represents someone who speaks his mind and does not know his friend from his enemy. A scorpion in a dream also represents an enemy who lacks determination or will. Killing a scorpion in a dream means that one will capture and destroy his enemy. If one sees something that resembles a scorpion but is not a scorpion in a dream, it means that he has suspicion about someone who is not an enemy. The stingers of a scorpion in a dream represent one's tongue. (Also see Sting)