Stool Dream Explanation — • Passing liquid stool in a known place like the one where people wash thoroughly before praying: Will spend on specific things with pleasure or passion.
• Passing stool in an unknown place: Will spend money without knowing where it will go and will neither be rewarded nor thanked for it.
• Passing stool on one’s clothes: Will commit an abomination.
• Passing stool on one’s underwear: Will be angry with the wife or eat up her dowry.
• Passing stool and covering it with dust: Will cover or conceal one’s money.
• Losing control and passing stool on oneself: Will commit a sin.
Stool Dream Explanation — Also see Toilet. In general, anything that comes out of the stomach of humans or animals symbolizes money. Whether it is good or bad depends on its smell, its dirt, and its harm to people. If it is a non-personal dirt, like mud, it means public fear from the ruler. Stool, or shit in vulgar terms, represents benefit from injustice or relief.
• Easing out: (1) No more worries. (2) Will give alms.
• A person about to travel dreaming of having passed too much stool: (1) Will not travel. (2) Will fall into the hands of highwaymen.
• Finding, winning, or eating filth: (1) Dirty money with repentance. (2) A statement made out of greed, which the dreamer will regret.
• Passing dry and solid stool: Will spend some money, perhaps forcibly.
Stool Dream Explanation — • Passing stool in one’s bedding: (1) Will have a long illness, because only those who cannot stand up by themselves do so. (2) Will part from one’s wife.
• Eating stool with bread: (1) Will eat honey with bread. (2) The dreamer is doing things inconsistent with the Tradition of the Holy Prophet.
• Passing stool—not deliberately—and picking it up: Will be granted a purse of dirty money commensurate with the quantity of stool.
• Passing stool in a marketplace, in a public bath, or in a very crowded area: (1) God and His angels are angry with the dreamer. (2) Will incur tremendous losses and be the subject of a major scandal. (3) Whatever the dreamer is concealing will be unveiled.
Stool Dream Explanation — • Passing stool in a garbage dump, on a seacoast, or in a similar area where it is permissible to do so: According to Ibn Siren: a good omen. No more worries or pain.
• A well-known person throwing people’s shit at the dreamer: Hostility, opposing views, and injustice on the part of the thrower.
• Too much filth from people: Handicaps and prevailing evil.
• Getting stained or blotted with people’s dirt: (1) Fear. (2) Disease. (3) Good augury for whoever does ugly things.
Dry Grass Dream Explanation — Dry grass serves as a harbinger for receiving gold in the near future, Ibn Sirin (RA) used to refer to grass as pure gold. One, when he was presented with a camel load of dry grass, he looked at it for a long time, then said: “I wish I had seen this in my dream!”, for then he would have received gold.
Dry land Dream Explanation — (Terra firma) Seeing a dry land in a dream means reaching safety.
Dry skin Dream Explanation — Suffering from dry skin condition in a dream means having spent one's money in ways that do not please Allah Almighty, borrowing money from people, losing it and failure to repay one's debts. Consequently, one will justly suffer from a forthcoming punishment. (Also see Skin inflammation)
Vessel on Dry Land Dream Explanation — If a person sees a vessel approaching him, it is a glad tiding that he will soon find solutions to his problems and be delivered from anxieties.
Seeing Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu-alayhi-wasallam) on Dry Land Dream Explanation — If the Holy Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu-alayhi-wasallam) is seen standing on dry, arid land, such land will soon become green and verdant (fertile).
Excrement Dream Explanation — See Stool.
Shit Dream Explanation — See stool.
Cheese Dream Explanation — Cheese means easy money or money and comfort. But wet cheese is better than dry cheese. It also symbolizes a fertile year. Dry cheese refers to a journey. A piece of cheese is a whiff of money. Dreaming of eating cheese with bread predicts a sudden ailment.
Wood Dream Explanation — Wood symbolizes religious hypocrisy or hypocritical people in general, especially dry wood. God says in the Holy Quran “And when thou seest them (the hypocrites) their figures please thee; and if they speak thou givest ear unto their speech. (They are) as though they were blocks of wood in striped cloaks … (unfit to stand on their own).” (“Al-Munafiqun” [The Hypocrites], verse 4.) Wet or dry wood to light a fire with means backbiting and adversity.
Bean Dream Explanation — Beans, lentils and the like, be they cooked or fried, mean sorrow for whoever obtains or eats them, wet or dry. However, plenty of them symbolizes money. Some say that green beans are worries and dry ones money and joy. Lentils are dirty money. A man told Ibn Siren he dreamed that he was carrying chilly Egyptian peas, or chick peas, to which the interpreter replied, “You are a man who kisses your wife during the holy month of Ramadan, when Muslims are supposed to be fasting.”
Corn Dream Explanation — The green ear or spike of corn symbolizes the fertility of the year. But it could also mean the death or killing of young people. Yellow spikes refer to the demise of the elderly. The dry or dead corn standing on its stem is a sterile year, in view of verses 43 to 49 in the Quranic surah, or chapter, on Yusuf (Joseph). And the king said: Lo! I saw in a dream seven fat kine which seven lean were eating, and seven green ears of corn and other (seven) dry. O notables! Expound for me my vision, if ye can interpret dreams. They answered: Jumbled dreams! And we are not knowing in the interpretation of dreams. And he of the two who was released, and (now) at length remembered, said: I am going to announce unto you the interpretation, therefore send me forth.
Terra firma Dream Explanation — (See Dry land)
Tayammum Dream Explanation — (arb.) Performing one's ritual ablution but without water in a dream means the nearing solutions of one's problems. Tayammum is usually performed instead of the regular ablution in the absence of water, or because of a preventing illness, etcetera. However, observing the religious rites and substance of the act remains solemn. Tayammum in a dream also may mean a journey, or an illness. If the act is performed with a dry surface such as wood, stone, dry sand, earth, or a substance that does not stick to the skin in a dream, it means that one's travel plans may be infeasible, or it could mean that he will become cheep, or pursue his evil desires.
Dates Dream Explanation — • Picking nice dates from a dry palm tree: (1) Will learn something useful from an unholy man. (2) If in trouble, relief will come.
• Dates being picked for the dreamer: Money will come to the dreamer through dangerous people he will govern. A man said, “I dreamed that I found forty dates.” “You will receive forty lashes,” said the famous dream interpreter Ibn Siren. Sometime later, the same man came to Ibn Siren and told him he found forty dates at the gate of the sultan, to which Ibn Siren said that the man would receive one thousand dirham's. When asked about the contradiction, Ibn Siren said that the first dream was made when the season was over and trees were dry; as for the second, it took place when waters were irrigating the trees. And he was right, on both occasions.
Almonds and Pistachios Dream Explanation — Green or dry, both indicate hidden wealth. Or livelihood which the observer will obtain from unknown sources.
Hanging clothes Dream Explanation — (Spread; Unfold) To hang a garment in the sun to dry in a dream may indicate that someone will shortly arrive from a long journey.