Dress Dream Explanation
— • Dreaming that unknown people have come to you and dressed you in pompous clothes without there being any feast or marriage, then left you alone in a house: You will die.
• The dead giving the dreamer two well-washed Arab male robes: Will become prosperous.
• The dead lending his robe to the dreamer, then asking for it back: That dead person has very few good deeds to his credit and cannot hope for much of God’s forgiveness.
• The dead giving the dreamer an old robe: The latter will become poor and miserable.
• The dead giving the dreamer a new robe: The latter will become rich and powerful.
• Holding one’s Arab robe and telling a dead person, “Take this and sew it,” or, “wash it,” without the cloth leaving the dreamer’s hand or becoming the property of the dead: Trouble, hardships, and depression. If the dead had taken and worn it, the dreamer would die.
White Dream Explanation
— The color white
. If one sees his face white
in the dream, it means sickness. If he sees his cheeks radiant white
in the dream, it means honor, bounty and a high rank in his community. White
in a dream also represents elderly people. (Also see Colors)
White Hair Dream Explanation
— Seeing one's black hair turning white
in the dream means that he will gain credibility and respect among his people.
A White Horse Dream Explanation
— Conditions experienced by the owner will persists.
White rose Dream Explanation
— (See Rose)
White and Clean Clothes Dream Explanation
— Donning white
, clean clothes reflects a favourable condition of the person who wears them.
A Horse with White Feet Dream Explanation
— A horse with all its feet white
is regarded as the most excellent amongst all horse.
Donning White Clothes Dream Explanation
— A very pleasant dream suggesting goodness and success in all matters.
Eating the Shell or White of the Egg Dream Explanation
— Eating the shell or white
of the eggs but not the yolk means he will usurp wealth belonging to the deceased or a slain person. It could also mean that he will dig up graves for the purpose of stealing the shroud (kafn) of the dead people.
A White Mare with Black Spots Dream Explanation
— He will marry an exceptionally beautiful woman.
Possessing a Beautiful White Snake Dream Explanation
— He will acquire fortunes from the treasures of the king.
Imitating Dream Explanation
— If a woman sees herself wearing men's clothing and imitating them in their look and actions in a dream, it means progress in her life if she is dressed handsomely, and it means digress and fear if not befitting. To dress
oneself in a traditional costume of another religious group means to celebrate, befriend and to participate in their religious festivities.
Naked Dream Explanation
— (Also see Pudenda.) Certain contradictions exist in this area.
• Being naked: (1) Clear conscience. (2) More piety and good deeds. (3) Will become a pilgrim. (4) Will be found innocent. (5) Some deed that the dreamer will regret. (g) Relief from worries. (7) Divorce. (8) Death of the wife.
• Taking off one’s clothes: The emergence of an enemy who conceals his animosity and poses as a friend and a good counsellor.
• Seeing oneself naked in an assembly: Will have a scandal.
• Being naked in a place where there is nobody else: The dreamer’s enemy is trying to bring him down by unveiling his secrets, but to no avail.
• Being naked without trying to cover the private parts or feeling any shame: Will undertake something and toil too much at it.
• Being naked and ashamed of people and seeking cover without success: Will lose one’s money and become poor.
• Being naked and people gazing at the private parts: Scandal.
• A ruler dreaming of having been despoiled of his clothes or left naked: Will have to leave his job.
• A sick person dreaming of having taken off a yellow, red, or black dress: Will heal.
• Getting rid of a dirty dress: Will be safe from trouble.
• A bondsman dreaming that he has undressed or been undressed: Will be freed.
• Dreaming of a dead person as being naked, except for the pudendum and smiling: He is enjoying life in the Hereafter.
• Seeing an unknown naked woman: The land will go bare; a harvest will be destroyed; trees will lose their leaves.
• A woman taking off her black clothes: The day will begin.
• A naked slave girl: Will lose in a transaction and get involved in a business scandal.
Fuller Dream Explanation
— (Bleacher; Tinner; Whitewasher) A fuller in a dream represent a wool bleacher. A whitewasher in a dream implies covering people's faults or giving someone a new dress
or he could represent a tailor. A fuller or a whitewasher in a dream both signify dignity, honor, richness, praises and correcting the course of one's life or managing one's life in a useful way. A tinner in a dream represents a righteous man who endeavors to do good privately as well as in public.
Colors Dream Explanation
— (Black; Blond; Bluish-black; Green; Maroon; Purple; Red; Reddish-brown; White; Yellow) The color black in a dream means prosperity, happiness or sickness. The color blond in a dream means war, sickness, piety, honor or a religious person. In a dream, the color blond also means contemptibleness, vileness, meanness or depravity. Black colored eyes in a dream represent a religious person. A bluish -black colored eyes in a dream connote opposing one's religion. Blue eyes in a dream entail religious innovations. Green eyes in a dream represent a religion that is different from all religions. The color green in a dream also represents a good harvest or prosperity. Green in a dream also means youth or fear of wrongdoing. In a dream, the color blue represents distress, depression, enmity, or it could mean a calamity. The color red in a dream denotes joy, celebration, spirituality or dominion. Red means the world or material gains. In a dream, the color maroon or a reddish-brown color signifies dignity, nobility, power or it could represent a wealthy woman. The color purple in a dream represents a brilliant, skilful and a beautiful woman, or it could mean fragrance, instability, sickness, love and harmony. White
in a dream also means beauty or it could represent elderly people. A black flag in a dream means a man of knowledge, a white
one represents jealousy, a yellow flag represents an epidemic disease and a green flag means a journey by land. A black cloud in a dream represents a just judge while a white
cloud represents a blessed, noble and true justice. A white
thread in a dream represents the dawn and a black thread in a dream represents the night. If one sees his cheeks radiant white
in a dream, it means honor, bounty, or it could mean achieving a high rank in one's community. Unknown white
or green tents in a camp in a dream represent the graves of martyrs. Yellow represents strain, sickness, repentance, a son, or it could mean chivalry. (Also see Flag; Garment)
Dyer Dream Explanation
— In a dream, a leather finisher or a fabric dyer represents a false person, though he also could do good. A dyer in a dream also represents someone of good financial standing or one who is in position to help others, or he could be a man of knowledge, or a person in authority. Seeing a dyer dying a white
garment into a green color in a dream means repentance from sins. If he changes the dye of a white
garment into black, it means apostasy. If one sees a dyer in his house receiving or taking garments to dye in a dream, he represents an adulterer and means that someone in that house may die in that year.
Antimony Dream Explanation
— (Silver-white powdered mixture. See Kohl)
Raisin Dream Explanation
— All types of raisins—black, red, and white—symbolize money and welfare.
Black Hair Dream Explanation
— Seeing one's white
hair turning black suggest that his present condition will be transformed.
Piebald Dream Explanation
— If one sees himself blotched with white
spots in a dream, it means that he will be struck with a painful illness.
| || |