An Amputated Hand Dream Explanation — If a person sees his hand being amputated, it suggest that either his brother or his friend will die; or his partner will dissolve his partnership with the observer. The above will only be true if the observer did not pick up the amputated limb. But if he did, it suggest that a brother or child will be born or he will befriend someone.
The Hand Amputated by the King Dream Explanation — If a person sees his hand being amputated by a king, it suggest that he will swear a false oath.
Incident - Amputated Hands Dream Explanation — A man said to Imam Ibn Sirin: "I saw my hand cut off in a dream." Imam Ibn Sirin replied: 'You have the habit of making false oaths." The man obliged and repented from his wrongdoing.
Foot Dream Explanation — If one sees one of his feet turning into a stone, it means that he will be deprived of its use. If one steps over a king or a ruler in a dream, it means that he will step over a coin of money that carries the figure of such a ruler. If one's foot is amputated in a dream, it means that he will loose half of his wealth. If both his feet are amputated in the dream, it means that he will lose all of his wealth, or that he may die shortly. One's feet in a dream also represent his parents or the leaders of the land. If one's foot is fractured in a dream, it means that he should not near the people of authorities for some days or he better leave town for sometime and pray for his safety. If a sick person sees his foot broken in a dream, it may mean his death.
Foot Dream Explanation — • Having many feet: (1) For a rich person, disease. (2) Will go blind. (3) Will go behind bars where the dreamer cannot walk freely or unaccompanied by a guard.
• A foot turning into stone: The dreamer will lose such a foot.
• Kicking the king or ruler: The dreamer will find in the street a coin with that person’s image on it.
• Stepping on embers or live coal to extinguish it, then withdrawing one’s foot, then stepping again, and so on and so forth: The dreamer is a whimsical person and a fatalist or likes to talk about destiny.
• The big toe having been cut off: (1) The dreamer will resume relations with someone or some folk. (2) The dreamer will lose a source of living.
• The sole of the foot or the foot itself having been severed: Will be maimed.
Foot Dream Explanation — If one sees himself eating the foot of another human being in a dream, it means that he will become a close friend with him, acquire his intercession, reap success from his connection, fulfill his needs, receive benefits in his travels, or if he qualifies, he may preside over a group of poor people or guide seamen to their catch. If he is a poor person, it means that his benefits to others are greater than if he were a rich person. If a rich man sees himself eating the foot of another person in a dream, it means illness, weakness or blindness. As for evildoers, eating someone's foot in a dream means imprisonment, sorrow and blame.
Foot Dream Explanation — If one's feet turn into led in the dream, it means that he may suffer from paralysis, unless if the dream contains other elements that denote actions which are pleasing to Allah Almighty. If one sees his foot without a covering skin in the dream, it means longevity. In a dream, one's toes represent good deeds. Experiencing foot pain in a dream means sins and punishment or repentance and endurance. (Also see Measure; Body; Leg; Thigh; Travels)
Foot Dream Explanation — The foot symbolizes a man’s style and wealth. The toes are his male children, his boys, his servants, and his maids or slaves.
• One’s feet stretching upward or toward the sky till they are detached from the body: Two male children will die.
• Seeing one or many toes taking off to the sky: Some of the dreamer’s boys, maidens, or slave girls will die.
• Having hair on the toes: An overwhelming debt. Excessive hair means that the hero of such a dream will die in prison.
• Committing adultery with one’s foot: The dreamer is in pursuit of illegitimate, unconventional, or perverse sexual practices.
Foot Dream Explanation — In a dream, feet represent man's uprightness, for with them one stands erect. If anything happens to one's feet in a dream, it will reflect on his financial standing, work, toiling, his boss or his delegations. If one sees his feet pointing toward the heavens in a dream, it could denote the death of his child. If one's feet turn green, it means that he will suffer business losses. If one sees himself committing loathsome sexual acts with his feet in a dream, it means that he will pursue an unlawful sexual intercourse. Walking bear footed in a dream means toiling in life, difficulties and fatigue.
Foot Dream Explanation — If one sees one of his feet longer than the other in a dream, it means that he will travel and profit from his journey, or receive the needed help during his journey. If he is rich, it means that he will become sick . If a poor person sees himself having four legs in a dream, it means that he will travel and receive help to accomplish his goals. A rich person in that case may get sick, or it could mean longevity. Walking on three feet in a dream means either that one will grow to be old, or that through an ailment, he will not die until he uses a cane to help him walk.
Foot Dream Explanation — If a ruler or a judge sees himself having many legs in a dream, it means that he has many helpers. If one's feet turn into iron in a dream, it means longevity and prosperity. If they turn into glass in a dream, it means that he will live a short life and suffer a debilitating illness. If they turn gold in the dream, it means that he will use them to seek a lost property or a desired wealth. If they turn silver in the dream, it means that he is a philanderer and he will live in poverty, for lust for women and wealth cannot exist together.
Cloven foot Dream Explanation — (See Cloven hoof)
Foot pain Dream Explanation — (See Body; Pain)
Dog Dream Explanation — • Seeing hunting dogs entering a city: Unemployment.
• Seeing hunting dogs returning from an expedition: (1) Unemployment. (2) The end of fear.
• A sheepdog: (1) The dreamer will obtain certain benefits from the king or chief. (2) A good neighbour who is keen on preserving your interests as much as he does his own.
• Dogs of the type that guard houses: Man’s wife and property are being safeguarded. If those dogs look weak, it means sickness and losses.
Dog Dream Explanation — • The dogs appearing enraged and barking ferociously: Harm and deceit will befall the dreamer from evil people.
• Dogs that are adopted as pets for entertainment and physical pleasure (caresses, et cetera) symbolize prosperity and good living; anything bad that would happen to them in the dream could have an adverse effect on such a good living in reality, along with sorrow and the disappearance of pleasure.
• Water dogs (otters) refer to bad men or unfulfilled wishes and actions that do not culminate in success.
• Turning into a dog: God has given you a great knowledge and withdrawn it from you when you failed to appreciate it.
• A dog barking to the dreamer: Will hear unpleasant words from an “ungentlemanly” person.
Hunt Dream Explanation — (Food) In a dream, a hunt represents a booty or profits. If one hunts a deer or a rabbit in his dream, it means money and profits. If one hunts for sport in the dream, it means backbiting or slandering a woman. If one sees himself hunting with hunting dogs in a dream, it means that he will fulfill a long desired wish. If one sees dogs going to hunt in a dream, it means good news for everyone, or it could mean engaging in an act, or establishing a business. If he sees the dogs returning from the hunt in a dream, it means dispelling fears, or shortage of work. If one sees himself fishing with a fishing instrument in a dream, it means making an honest living, or seeking lawful earnings.
Dog Dream Explanation — A dog in a dream also means suffering from extremely high fever and in relation to Dog star or the stars Procyon and Sirius of the constellations Canis Minor and Canis Major. In a dream, all breeds of dogs represent lowly, obsequious and despicable people. Seeing dogs that are reared for bantering or dallying with in a dream signify fun and enjoying one's life. In the dream, anything that happens to such a breed of dogs means suffering from distress, sorrow or loss of one's pleasure of living. If one is transformed into a dog in a dream, it means that Allah Almighty has taught him great knowledge which he abused and discarded, then Allah Almighty stripped him from such a knowledge.
Leg Dream Explanation — • Dreaming that one’s leg has been removed: Wife will be ill.
• One’s leg having been amputated: The dreamer will lose one-half of his fortune or become crippled.
• Both legs being amputated: The dreamer will lose all his money and strength.
• Having many legs: (1) If planning a trip, will have a comfortable and fruitful one. (2) If poor, will strike it rich. (3) If rich, will be ill.
• A man dreaming that his two legs are dyed and tattooed: His parents will die.
Dog Dream Explanation — • A domestic dog: An unjust and dangerous enemy.
• Seeing a saluki or greyhound: The dreamer is loyal and helpful to the sultan, who will give him a province and make him rich. The saluki is a man one can rely upon in winning a victory over his enemies, but he is mean and has no chivalry or gentlemanliness.
• Seeing a Chinese dog: Will mix with foreigners, non-Muslims.
• A hunting dog: Richness, high rank, and prestige.
• Hunting with dogs: Will achieve one’s objectives and satisfy inner passions.
• Seeing hunting dogs going out on a hunting trip: (1) Good dream for all people. (2) Movement and action.
Leg Dream Explanation — If both legs are amputated in a dream, it means that he will lose everything he has. If one's leg seems fat in the dream, it denotes a good financial standing, or it could mean buying a good car, or receiving a pleasing gift. If a woman sees herself having hairy legs in a dream, it means humiliation or a trick that she will play before her husband, or that her private life will become public knowledge, or that she will receive spiritual guidance after that she lived in heedlessness. A leg in a dream also denotes hardships. If one sees his legs banded or tide together in a dream, it means fear, poverty and adversities. Exposing one's legs in a dream means abandoning prayers, and it could mean humiliation. Legs in a dream also signify writing, admonition, advice, reading a book, wisdom, one's rank, pleasure, pitfalls, fault in advising, or wrong interpretation of religious matters. (Also see Foot; Thigh)