Wife Dream Explanation — • One’s pregnant wife inviting a man: Will give birth to a male child.
• One’s wife inviting a man: Benefits and welfare.
• Dreaming that the wife has become old: Bad dream.
• The wife becoming more beautiful and attractive: Will become more religious and lucky in life and will obtain plenty of benefits.
• One’s wife committing abominations: It means the reverse.
• One’s wife losing interest in worldly matters and worshiping God: Nice dream.
Wife Dream Explanation — Seeing one’s wife with somebody else means: (1) The dreamer will lose money or prestige. (2) His religious faith will be affected. Conversely, the same dream could mean that the dreamer will become self-sufficient and get all he aims for or that his wife is an industrious lady who will lead an easy life and that her family will get rich.
• Seeing one’s wife proposing you take another wife or a woman: Will part from her or have an argument.
• Seeing one’s wife being offered as a gift or wedded to somebody else: Will lose religious faith temporarily.
• The dreamer’s wife carrying him: Benefits and wealth or, on the contrary, shame.
Wife Dream Explanation — A wife in a dream represents a partner, an enemy, an unjust ruler, one's opponent, prosperity, a vehicle, earthly wealth, worldly pleasures, the combination of comfort and toiling, or she could mean honor, class, or whatever indication of personality or character the wife may stand for in the dream. (Also see Climbing a mountain; Closet; Hide-out; Khimar; Marriage; Protection; Veil)
Second Wife Dream Explanation — (See Polygamy)
Marriage of a Wife Dream Explanation — If a person sees his wife getting married to someone else, it means her household will become wealthy and prosperous.
Delivery by an Expectant Wife Dream Explanation — if a person sees his wife giving birth to a boy whilst she is expecting in real life, she will give birth to a girl. And if she gives birth to a girl, she will deliver a boy.
Incident - Seeing Two Sheeps fightings right next to your wife Dream Explanation — Ibn Sirin (RA) was approached by a person who said that he saw a very shameful and disturbing dream and that he was ashamed to reveal it because of its nature. The Imaam asked him to write down the dream on a sheet of paper. He wrote that he had been away from home for three months. During his absence he dreamed that he has returned home, finding this wife asleep on her bed while two sheep with horns were engaged in battle near her bed. The one injured the other. Because of this dream he has avoided approaching his wife and yet, by Allah, he loved her a great deal. When the Imaam read this letter, he said to him not to leave his wife as she was a chaste and honourable woman. He explained the dream thus: “When she heard that you were returning home shortly, in fact you were almost home, she urgently sought for something with which to remove her public hair.
Sewing the Clothes of One's Wife Dream Explanation — If a person sees himself as sewing the clothes of his wife using needle and cotton then it is not regarded as a good dream. If the needle happens to break, his affairs will be disrupted and he will become needy and poor.
Incident - Seeing Two Sheeps fightings right next to your wife Dream Explanation — Finding nothing she chose to use a scissors rather. In her haste, she inured herself causing a deep wound on that part of her body. To confirm this, go straight to her and see for yourself.” The man went straight to his wife expressing his desire to fulfils his need. She said: “No! Not until you explain to me why you had avoided me for seven months!” He gave his explanation regarding his dream and the interpretation given by the learned Imaam. Upon this she exclaimed: “The Imaam has spoken the truth” Then she took his hand and passed it over the cotton wool covering the wound. When he ws satisfied he went back to the Imaam to report his findings. The Imaam praised and glorified Allah for having guided him to the correct interpretation of the dream.
A Wife Donning the Clothes of her Husband Dream Explanation — This is a good and pleasant dream.
A Wife Wearing the Military Clothes of her Husband Dream Explanation — The interpretation of such a dream is linked with either her husband or one who guards her. The same dream could mean that either she will benefit from the good qualities of her husband or he will benefit from her good qualities.
Divorce Dream Explanation — • Definitive divorce: Will lose one’s job irrevocably or perhaps will become self-sustaining for good.
• Divorcing one’s wife, then feeling jealous: Keenness to preserve her.
• A bachelor dreaming of divorce: Will change his line of conduct for the better or for the worse. But it could also mean that death is near.
• Divorcing an unloved partner: The dreamer will see some of his desires fulfilled.
• A man dreaming that he has divorced his wife but still has others or some free women or slaves around: Will lose only part of his fortune or authority.
• A religious-minded person dreaming that he has divorced his wife: Will cut himself off from worldly matters and turn ascetic.
Toilet Dream Explanation — • The depth of the toilet’s pit means that the wife knows how to manage her own affairs and look after the house.
• Seeing blood in the toilet pit: The dreamer will sleep with his wife during her menses.
• The toilet hole being filled to the brim: The wife is too careful to the extent of being austere and is preventing her husband from overspending.
• Stirring whatever is in the toilet pit with a wooden stick: There is a divorced woman in the dreamer’s house.
• The toilet pit being full without the dreamer fearing that it overflows: His wife is pregnant.
• Sweeping the floor of the toilet: Will become poor.
• Falling and drowning in the toilet pit: Will go to jail.
• Pouring milk or pissing milk or honey in the toilet: The dreamer is a sodomite.
• Being locked in the toilet: Will die.
Divorce Dream Explanation — For instance, if a married or sick man dreams that he has divorced his wife three times, at once this would mean that the loss of his livelihood or his demise will be irreversible or imminent, the wife being regarded as the husband’s life and crown. If one dreams of divorcing one’s unique wife this means loss of dignity, pride, position, or authority, temporarily or definitively, depending on the degree of the divorce. It could also mean that the dreamer will have a dispute with another man, will strongly reprimand a friend for a disappointing gesture, or will himself be incriminated.
• Divorcing: The dreamer will be laid off, deposed or dispensed with, or will part from his chief. A more optimistic interpretation is that God will take care of the dreamer’s needs.
Manumission Dream Explanation — (Abraham; Ismail; Immolation; Liberation) Manumission of a slave in a dream represents a ritual sacrifice, or the offering of an animal during the Feats of Immolation, on the 10th day of the Arabic month of Zul-Hijjah, and following the annual pilgrimage to Mecca. If one gives permission to his wife to leave him in a dream, it means that they will be divorced. If a bondman sees himself liberated in a dream, it means that he or his master may die shortly.
Silver Dream Explanation — • Seeing one’s wife wearing two earrings of gold and silver or one of gold and the other of silver: The dreamer will divorce her. A man once went to a dream interpreter and told him, “I dreamed that my wife was wearing a ring, half gold and half silver.” The interpreter said, “You divorced her twice, and there remains only the last time.” “Yes,” conceded the man.
• A man seeing himself wearing a silver earring: He will memorize all the Holy Quran. If the man is honest, he will have beautiful maids, in view of a verse in the Holy Quran that says: “Round about them will serve, (devoted) to the, youths (handsome) as pearls well-guarded.” (“Al-Tur” [The Mount], verse 24) , and other verses that say: “And (there will be) companions with beautiful, big, and lustrous eyes, like unto pearls well-guarded.” (“Al-Waqiah” [The Event], verses 22–23.)
Pot Dream Explanation — (Cooking pot; Vessel) In a dream, a cooking pot represents one's wife, his livelihood and home, while the lid represents the husband. If the pot looks in a good condition and of value in one's dream, then it represents his nobility and honor. A pottery cookware salesman in a dream represents comfort and one does not need to travel to earn his livelihood, while a copper cookware or other types of cookware salesman in a dream represent a livelihood based on travelling from door to door. A cooking pot in a dream also represents a scholar or a man of knowledge who is sitting in the teacher's chair, while the meat, vegetables and spices inside the pot represent his knowledge, wisdom and their benefits for the seeker. A pot on fire with water boiling inside it in a dream represents a divorced woman.
Amazaki Dream Explanation — (Japanese fermented rice drink; slightly sweetened and a non-alcoholic drink also found in Egypt) Drinking amazaki in a dream means comfort and prosperity. If an unmarried man sees himself drinking this fermented rice drink in a dream, it may mean that he considers it lawful to live unmarried with divorced women.
Iddah Dream Explanation — (arb. Mourning period. A prescribed waiting period of three month during which a divorced or a widowed woman may not remarry. Islamic Law) If a woman sees herself in a dream observing the Iddah period, it signifies distress, adversities, trouble, concern, sickness, or divorce. If she is observing the Iddah period because of her husband's death in the dream, it means her divorce, or the death of her husband, mother, father, or anyone for whose sake one will renounce comfort, beautiful clothing, tasty food, the pleasures of this world and the company of others.
Horse Dream Explanation — • Dreaming that one’s draft horse has become insubordinate and one is unable to control it means the wife will have the upper hand.
• The packhorse talking to the dreamer: Plenty of money will come from the wife’s side, and respectability will be enhanced.
• Making love to a packhorse: Will do a favour to one’s wife and abstain from complaining of any weakness.
• Riding on a draft horse: Will embark on a distant journey and get plenty of welfare from the wife’s side.
• Riding and flying with a draft horse: Will travel with one’s wife, who will become somebody.
• The draft horse being angry with the dreamer: His wife is an infidel.
• Death of a draft horse: Death of a wife.
• Theft of a packhorse: Divorce.