Dirty face Dream Explanation
— (Filth) A dirty
face in a dream represents a rare art, while a filthy body represents a sinful person.
Dirty clothe Dream Explanation
— (See Filth)
Dirty hair Dream Explanation
— (See Filth)
Filth Dream Explanation
— (Dirt) Dirty
hair, a soiled garment, or a filthy body in a dream mean distress and worries. Dirty
clothing in a dream mean sins. If the dirt comprises oil or grease in the dream, it means attachment to mundane and material objects. Washing one's clothe in a dream means repenting from sin and washing them away. Cleaning off the wax in one's ears in a dream means hearing pleasing words. (Also see Cloth; Dirty
Swine Dream Explanation
— The swine is a huge man, rich, and irreligious, with dubious sources of income, a dirty
person with long hands, and a mean and stinking atheist.50 Its flesh or meat, its grease, its hair, its stomach, and its skin are cheap and dirty
money. Being a swine herd: Will govern low people of dirty
• Owning, finding, or transporting swine: Will obtain dirty
• Pigs (young and little swine) and sow milk, if the dreamer drinks it. A catstrophe will befall the dreamer. He will lose either his mind or his money.
• Riding on a swine: Will have power and influence and triumph over enemies.
• Walking like a swine: Will have a dear child.
• Pork meat—cooked or grilled: Illicit money.
• Finding a sow in one’s bed: Will make love to an atheist.
• A swine drinking from the same gold chalice as the dreamer: A transvestite is hiding among the dreamer’s women.
Steelyard Dream Explanation
— (Scale beam) A steel yard
in a dream represents a difficult son, or a husband with a temper that is difficult to balance. Seeing a steelyard in a dream also denotes knowledge, guidance, following the path of truth, or it could represent a judge, or a great king and his land, his subjects, secrets, hearing, sight, justice and responsibilities.
Fly Dream Explanation
— The fly is a weak and mean person who stabs one in the back. Many flies symbolizes a harmful enemy.
• Eating flies: Dirty
money or unholy gains.
• A fly entering the dreamer’s body: Will mix with mean and criminal parties and gain dirty
money, which will not last.
• A traveller dreaming that flies have landed on his head: Should fear highwaymen who could intercept and rob him, in view of a verse in the Holy Quran that reads as follows: “… And if the fly took something from them, they could not rescue it from it. So weak are (both) the seeker and the sought!” (“Al-Hajj” [The Pilgrimage], verse 73.)
• A fly landing on something belonging to the dreamer: Hide your money from eventual thieves.
• Killing a fly: Rest of mind and a healthy body.
Lodestone - Magnetic Oxide Of Iron Dream Explanation
— The lodestone alludes to whatever is of mean origin but has some hidden benefits, virtues, or value in it. Too many lodestones means cheap or dirty
Ash Dream Explanation
— Ash symbolizes bad and unnecessary talk that is of no benefit to anyone, useless learning or science, dirty
money, or benefits from the ruler.
Fart Dream Explanation
— • Farting amid people: Will be relieved from worries and experience no more difficulties.
• Farting indiscreetly while surrounded by people: Relief from worries and hardships, but in an ugly manner.
• Farting deliberately, emitting a loud sound and dirty
smell: The dreamer is saying or doing ugly and obscene things for which he will be ill-reputed as much as the sound was loud and the smell dirty
• Farting with difficulty: Will do something unbearable.
• Farting without difficulty: The dreamer will do as he likes.
• The emission of wind without sound: Worries, especially if the dreamer had done so in a crowd, or ugly reputation without exaggeration.
• Somebody else farting without sound and the dreamer smelling the bad odor: Transient worries.
• Emitting wind without bad smell while praying: The dreamer has a quest and is praying to God with humility for relief, which will not come.
Fountain Dream Explanation
— In a dream, a fountain placed in a suitable place or as a decorative item in the middle of a yard
or a park represents honor, dignity, dispelling worries or adversities, hearing good news or listening to good music, squandering money, dispersal of one's interests, breaking a gathering, or adding and subtracting if seen near an accountant. A fountain in a dream also means avoiding evil actions. If one is told that such a fountain is a blessed one in the dream, it means the opposite, and should one wash himself with its water or drink from it in a dream, it means depression and trouble. A fountain in a dream also could represent a beautiful, rich and a noble woman. If no water is coming from the fountainhead in the dream, then it represents a poor woman or a barren woman. (Also see Fountainhead; Spring)
Aloe perfume Dream Explanation
— Seeing or manufacturing aloe perfume in a dream means religious innovation, dirty
money, evil reputation, placing things in the wrong place, or it could mean doing good deeds for profit. (Also see Civet; Ud)
Drinking Unclean Water from the River Dream Explanation
— If a person sees himself drinking dirty
or muddy water from a river it means he will suffer grief, anguish and heartache, the extend depending on the amount he drinks of such water.
Filthy body Dream Explanation
— (Dirt; Filth) A filthy body in a dream represents a sinful person, while a dirty
face in a dream means a rare art. (Also see Filth)
Dig Dream Explanation
— Digging symbolizes sly backbiting, wasted speech, or simple endeavours. The gravedigger is a prestigious and awesome man.
• Digging in the grave of a holy man with one’s nails: The dreamer is endeavouring to follow the path of the deceased.
• Digging in the grave of the Muslims Holy Prophet with one’s nails: The dreamer will refresh his memory about the Sunnah (Muhammad’s Tradition) and will benefit many people. If he reaches the body it is a bad omen. If he breaks any of the Prophet’s limbs, he will be lost and turn heretic.
• Going to a grave and digging the earth with one’s nails or trying to unearth the dead: Will probe the life of the dead dwelling in that grave to follow his pattern.
• Trying to unearth one’s body: The dreamer is a materialist, running after worldly matters, and will succeed only if he managed to disinter the corpse.
• An animal digging the earth or soil in one’s yard
with its pawns or hooves: Beware of an enemy.
• Digging with one’s nails in an inappropriate place: The dreamer is after something very difficult.
• Digging a grave or a pit for oneself or somebody else: (1) Will build a house. (2) Will settle in that area.
• Digging a grave on a surface: Will live long.
• Digging in a grave with one’s nails to find a living person emerging from it: Welfare and joy, especially if the dreamer is a virtuous person. He would have the best of two worlds.
Waistband Dream Explanation
— (Belt; Cincture; Waist belt) If a depressed person sees a waistband in his dream, it means relief from stress. A dirty
waistband in a dream means depression and problems for a usually happy person. (Also see Belt; Cincture)
Digging up the past Dream Explanation
— (Affront; Attract attention; Criticize; Excavate; Probe; Sideswipe; Stir up) Digging up the past in a dream means an argument or exposing one's dirty
laundry, blocking the road, earning unlawful money, or it could mean excavating hidden valuables, reviving past knowledge or discovering a treasure. Digging up the past and not confronting anyone with it in a dream means relief from distress or receiving glad tidings. (Also see Court)
Hall Dream Explanation
— (Auditorium; Large hall) A large hall in a dream means comfort, overcoming financial difficulties, a helping wife, a good mistress of the house, a high ranking position that involves little danger, a highway sign, a praiseworthy son, a hard working employee, or a good investment. If the hall is dark, dirty
and filled with insects and spider webs in the dream, then it means the opposite.
Beetle Dream Explanation
— In a dream, a beetle represents a perfidious and a rich enemy, a dull person who travels extensively transporting money between the lands, an odious, dirty
and abominable person, or an evil servant. A female beetle in a dream means the death of a woman in childbed, or it could represent a stubborn and a relentless woman. If one sees a beetle turning into a scorpion in a dream, it represents an enemy whose real intention is not known.
Bean Dream Explanation
— Beans, lentils and the like, be they cooked or fried, mean sorrow for whoever obtains or eats them, wet or dry. However, plenty of them symbolizes money. Some say that green beans are worries and dry ones money and joy. Lentils are dirty
money. A man told Ibn Siren he dreamed that he was carrying chilly Egyptian peas, or chick peas, to which the interpreter replied, “You are a man who kisses your wife during the holy month of Ramadan, when Muslims are supposed to be fasting.”
| || |