| |Dirty face Dream Explanation
— (Filth) A dirty
face in a dream represents a rare art, while a filthy body represents a sinful person.
Dirty clothe Dream Explanation
— (See Filth)
Dirty hair Dream Explanation
— (See Filth)
Home Dream Explanation
— The distinction is very vague in Arabic between the words dar and bayt, both meaning “house” or “home.” But after consulting a knowledgeable colleague (a Moroccan ambassador and man of letters), the author assumes that dar is more likely to mean a house as a structure or an apartment block and bayt a room, an apartment, or simply home
. However, in the ancient Arab texts the writer often jumps from one meaning to another, and I have taken real pain trying to disentangle them, as usual. Home symbolizes the man’s wife sheltered under his roof and to whom he goes, whence the expression “He went home
.” Therefore, home
and wife are synonyms. The door is her vagina or her face, the closet or the safe a maiden, like the dreamer’s daughter, whom he does not penetrate, as they are covered or hidden places in which he does not sleep. The servants quarters symbolize the servant (s). The place where cereals are stored is the mother, who used to keep the dreamer alive and let him grow by feeding him milk. The toilet represents those servants who are in charge of cleaning and washing or the dreamer’s wife, whom he embraces and penetrates when isolated, i.e., away from his children and the rest of the household.
• Looking from the kowwa (a kind of small window in old houses): The dreamer is in the habit of contemplating his wife’s vagina or ass.
• Seeing a large private apartment made of clay or concrete in one’s home
that was not there before: A good woman will enter the house. If the apartment is plastered or made of bricks, an obscene and hypocritical woman will appear.
Coming home Dream Explanation
— (See Arrival)
Home coming Dream Explanation
— (See Arrival)
A Dead Person Entering the Home of a Sick Person Dream Explanation
— Either his sickness will prolong or he will die soon.
Filth Dream Explanation
— (Dirt) Dirty
hair, a soiled garment, or a filthy body in a dream mean distress and worries. Dirty
clothing in a dream mean sins. If the dirt comprises oil or grease in the dream, it means attachment to mundane and material objects. Washing one's clothe in a dream means repenting from sin and washing them away. Cleaning off the wax in one's ears in a dream means hearing pleasing words. (Also see Cloth; Dirty
Swine Dream Explanation
— The swine is a huge man, rich, and irreligious, with dubious sources of income, a dirty
person with long hands, and a mean and stinking atheist.50 Its flesh or meat, its grease, its hair, its stomach, and its skin are cheap and dirty
money. Being a swine herd: Will govern low people of dirty
• Owning, finding, or transporting swine: Will obtain dirty
• Pigs (young and little swine) and sow milk, if the dreamer drinks it. A catstrophe will befall the dreamer. He will lose either his mind or his money.
• Riding on a swine: Will have power and influence and triumph over enemies.
• Walking like a swine: Will have a dear child.
• Pork meat—cooked or grilled: Illicit money.
• Finding a sow in one’s bed: Will make love to an atheist.
• A swine drinking from the same gold chalice as the dreamer: A transvestite is hiding among the dreamer’s women.
Arrival Dream Explanation
— (Home coming) The arrival home
of a traveller in a dream signifies relief after sustaining depression and distress, or it could mean recovering from an illness, or regaining a stronghold. If one finds himself depressed and annoyed with the arrival of the traveller in the dream, then his dream may signify having to ask for something from someone, or needing others, or confronting the unavoidable.
Fly Dream Explanation
— The fly is a weak and mean person who stabs one in the back. Many flies symbolizes a harmful enemy.
• Eating flies: Dirty
money or unholy gains.
• A fly entering the dreamer’s body: Will mix with mean and criminal parties and gain dirty
money, which will not last.
• A traveller dreaming that flies have landed on his head: Should fear highwaymen who could intercept and rob him, in view of a verse in the Holy Quran that reads as follows: “… And if the fly took something from them, they could not rescue it from it. So weak are (both) the seeker and the sought!” (“Al-Hajj” [The Pilgrimage], verse 73.)
• A fly landing on something belonging to the dreamer: Hide your money from eventual thieves.
• Killing a fly: Rest of mind and a healthy body.
Lodestone - Magnetic Oxide Of Iron Dream Explanation
— The lodestone alludes to whatever is of mean origin but has some hidden benefits, virtues, or value in it. Too many lodestones means cheap or dirty
Ash Dream Explanation
— Ash symbolizes bad and unnecessary talk that is of no benefit to anyone, useless learning or science, dirty
money, or benefits from the ruler.
Incident Dream Explanation
— Ibn Sirin (RA) was approached by a person who said that he saw a very shameful and disturbing dream and that he was ashamed to reveal it because of its nature. The Imaam asked him to write down the dream on a sheet of paper. He wrote that he had been away from home
for three months. During his absence he dreamed that he has returned home
, finding this wife asleep on her bed while two sheep with horns were engaged in battle near her bed. The one injured the other. Because of this dream he has avoided approaching his wife and yet, by Allah, he loved her a great deal. When the Imaam read this letter, he said to him not to leave his wife as she was a chaste and honourable woman. He explained the dream thus: “When she heard that you were returning home
shortly, in fact you were almost home
, she urgently sought for something with which to remove her public hair. Finding nothing she chose to use a scissors rather. In her haste, she inured herself causing a deep wound on that part of her body. To confirm this, go straight to her and see for yourself.” The man went straight to his wife expressing his desire to fulfils his need. She said: “No! Not until you explain to me why you had avoided me for seven months!” He gave his explanation regarding his dream and the interpretation given by the learned Imaam. Upon this she exclaimed: “The Imaam has spoken the truth” Then she took his hand and passed it over the cotton wool covering the wound. When he ws satisfied he went back to the Imaam to report his findings. The Imaam praised and glorified Allah for having guided him to the correct interpretation of the dream.
Spear Dream Explanation
— if other weapons are seen together with a spear it symbolises power and superiority and that his instructions will be carried out. If no other weapons are seen with a spear then provided the spear has a point, a son or brother will be born in his home
. And if it has no point then provided he is familiar with such a spear, only daughters will be born in his home
. Seeing any excellence or defect in such a spear represents a similar excellence or defect in him.
Fart Dream Explanation
— • Farting amid people: Will be relieved from worries and experience no more difficulties.
• Farting indiscreetly while surrounded by people: Relief from worries and hardships, but in an ugly manner.
• Farting deliberately, emitting a loud sound and dirty
smell: The dreamer is saying or doing ugly and obscene things for which he will be ill-reputed as much as the sound was loud and the smell dirty
• Farting with difficulty: Will do something unbearable.
• Farting without difficulty: The dreamer will do as he likes.
• The emission of wind without sound: Worries, especially if the dreamer had done so in a crowd, or ugly reputation without exaggeration.
• Somebody else farting without sound and the dreamer smelling the bad odor: Transient worries.
• Emitting wind without bad smell while praying: The dreamer has a quest and is praying to God with humility for relief, which will not come.
Incident Dream Explanation
— During a pilgrimage to Mecca, a sheikh was told in a dream that he would die on such and such date. When he returned home
, he held that dream to himself and waited for the time to come. Once he passed that date stated in his dream, he waited a few more days, then told someone about it, saying: "I would have hot told you about this dream, had the date not passed." The person replied: "Perhaps you miscalculated the date, or maybe it is a confused dream." After returning to his home
, the sheikh died during that same night. This is the meaning of God's Prophet's saying: "A dream sits on the wing of a bird and will not take effect unless it is related to someone."
Aloe perfume Dream Explanation
— Seeing or manufacturing aloe perfume in a dream means religious innovation, dirty
money, evil reputation, placing things in the wrong place, or it could mean doing good deeds for profit. (Also see Civet; Ud)
Drinking Unclean Water from the River Dream Explanation
— If a person sees himself drinking dirty
or muddy water from a river it means he will suffer grief, anguish and heartache, the extend depending on the amount he drinks of such water.
Filthy body Dream Explanation
— (Dirt; Filth) A filthy body in a dream represents a sinful person, while a dirty
face in a dream means a rare art. (Also see Filth)
| || |