Dirty face Dream Explanation — (Filth) A dirty face in a dream represents a rare art, while a filthy body represents a sinful person.
Dirty clothe Dream Explanation — (See Filth)
Dirty hair Dream Explanation — (See Filth)
Ear Dream Explanation — The ear symbolizes the man’s wife or daughter. It also represents religion.
• Having three ears: The dreamer has a wife and two daughters.
• Having four ears: (1) The dreamer has four women. (2) He has four girls without a mother.
• Having one ear: No relative will stay alive.
• Having half an ear: Wife will die and the dreamer will remarry.
• One ear having fallen: (1) Will divorce. (2) A daughter will die.
• Wearing an earring: Will marry one’s daughter to someone, and she will give birth to a male child.
• Filling or obstructing one’s ears with something: The dreamer is an atheist.
The Ear Dream Explanation — The ear symbolises a perbond wife or daughter. If the ear is seen not functioning (or as dead) it means he will divorce his wife or she will die. It could also mean his daughter will get married.
Ear Dream Explanation — • An unidentified old man cutting off the dreamer’s ears: Will have to pay double compensation and damage.
• Severing a man’s ear: (1) The dreamer is betraying that man with his family or child. (2) The dreamer’s prosperity and prestige will wane.
• Dreaming that one’s two ears have been cut: (1) If wife is pregnant, she will die. (2) If the dreamer is a bachelor, a female relative will die.
• Cleaning one’s ear: Will receive good news.
Ear Dream Explanation — If one discovers that he has an extra ear in a dream, it means a permission is given to him to fulfill what he intends. The number of ears one sees in a dream also represent the different arts and sciences, but they could also mean that the person in question has no stability. In a dream, one's ear may represent the jewelry a woman attaches to herself as ornaments. To clog one's ears with one's own fingers in a dream means death in a repugnant state of innovation. Plugging one's own ears in a dream also means ignoring a repulsive thought. Plugging one's ears in a dream also could mean becoming an advisor to someone or a caller to prayers in a mosque, i.e., a muezzin.
Ear Dream Explanation — (Awareness; Deafness; Hearing; Stability) One's ear in a dream represents his hearing, the point of his awareness, his rank, child, property or his status. The ear in a dream also represents knowledge, reason, religion, extent of one's wealth, or pride about one's lineage. If one's hearing becomes clearer or increases in sensibility, or if he sees light beaming from his ears or driving into them in a dream, this dream will represent his guidance, obedience to his Lord and consent to His command. If he sees his ears looking smaller or producing an offensive odor in a dream, it means that he may go astray and indulge in actions that will incur Allah's displeasure.
Ear Dream Explanation — If one's ears are transformed into an animal's ears in a dream, it means losing respect or developing inertness or apathy. As one's awareness, one's ear in a dream represents a pouch, a wallet, a coffer or a safe. Ears in a dream are also interpreted to mean separation from one's wife or daughter. If only half of one's ear is there in the dream, it means the death of his wife. If one finds himself deaf in his dream, it means that he may lose his faith. Having large ears in a dream means shunning or avoiding what is true. If one sees as though his ears have eyes in the dream, it means that he may lose his sight. If one sees himself eating the accumulated wax of his ears in the dream, it means that he is a child molester. If one sees grass growing all over him but does not cover his ears or eyes in the dream, it means prosperity. (Also see Body; Earwax)
Ear Dream Explanation — • Having many ears: (1) The dreamer rejects right and justice. (2) Good dream for a person who wishes to have someone who obeys him, like the wife, the children, and the bondsmen. (3) Bad dream for the underdog, meaning that he will perpetually listen and obey. (4) Will be convicted and hear the sentence. (5) Will triumph over opponents, if any.
• A rich person seeing plenty of beautifully assorted ears: Will hear good news, which will make him feel merry. The reverse is also true.
• Seeing two eyes in one’s ears: Will become blind. The dreamer will hear with his ears what he used to see with his eyes.
Embellishment of the Ear Dream Explanation — Seeing the ear adorned with jewelry of any sort serves as a glad tiding that his daughter or wife are living a tranquil and happy life.
Incident - Pebble Going Into Ear Dream Explanation — A man said to Imam Ibn Sirin: "I saw a pebble going into my ear in a dream. Then I shook my head and got it out of there." Imam Ibn Sirin replied: "You mix with people of innovation, and you hear bad words, though God willing, at the end, you will repent."
A Snake leaving a Perbond Ear or Stomach Dream Explanation — If a snake is seen leaving his ear, stomach or back passage it means he has an enemy amongst his children who will soon part from him
Swine Dream Explanation — The swine is a huge man, rich, and irreligious, with dubious sources of income, a dirty person with long hands, and a mean and stinking atheist.50 Its flesh or meat, its grease, its hair, its stomach, and its skin are cheap and dirty money. Being a swine herd: Will govern low people of dirty origin.
• Owning, finding, or transporting swine: Will obtain dirty money.
• Pigs (young and little swine) and sow milk, if the dreamer drinks it. A catstrophe will befall the dreamer. He will lose either his mind or his money.
Filth Dream Explanation — (Dirt) Dirty hair, a soiled garment, or a filthy body in a dream mean distress and worries. Dirty clothing in a dream mean sins. If the dirt comprises oil or grease in the dream, it means attachment to mundane and material objects. Washing one's clothe in a dream means repenting from sin and washing them away. Cleaning off the wax in one's ears in a dream means hearing pleasing words. (Also see Cloth; Dirty face; Garment)
Fly Dream Explanation — The fly is a weak and mean person who stabs one in the back. Many flies symbolizes a harmful enemy.
• Eating flies: Dirty money or unholy gains.
• A fly entering the dreamer’s body: Will mix with mean and criminal parties and gain dirty money, which will not last.
Earwax Dream Explanation — (Auditory meatus; Cerumen) If one sees himself cleaning the yellowish wax like secretion found in the canal of his external ear, or if he is cleaning it from someone else's ears in a dream, it means that he will acquire a needed antidote or poison or become free from the plot of envious people. If one cleanse his ears from earwax or from other dirt in a dream, it means that he will hear good and pleasing news. If one sees himself eating the earwax he extracts from his own ears in a dream, it means that he is a child molester. Cleaning the wax of one's ears in a dream also means hearing pleasing news. (Also see Ear)
Fart Dream Explanation — • Farting amid people: Will be relieved from worries and experience no more difficulties.
• Farting indiscreetly while surrounded by people: Relief from worries and hardships, but in an ugly manner.
• Farting deliberately, emitting a loud sound and dirty smell: The dreamer is saying or doing ugly and obscene things for which he will be ill-reputed as much as the sound was loud and the smell dirty.
• Farting with difficulty: Will do something unbearable.
• Farting without difficulty: The dreamer will do as he likes.
Earwig Dream Explanation — (Beetle; Insect; Worm) An insect with pincers that seeks out the human ear to crawl into his body (folk.) In a dream, an earwig represents the enemy of the leaders.
Lodestone - Magnetic Oxide Of Iron Dream Explanation — The lodestone alludes to whatever is of mean origin but has some hidden benefits, virtues, or value in it. Too many lodestones means cheap or dirty money.