| |Beelzebub - The Prince Of Demons Dream Explanation
— See Satan.
Ghost Dream Explanation
— (Phantom; Spook) A ghost
in a dream represents money earned from a friendly person. If a pregnant woman sees a ghost
in her dream, it means that she will give birth to a son. (Also see Mirage)
Giving up the ghost Dream Explanation
— (Death) In a dream, the return of one's soul back to its Lord means remitting of a trust back to its rightful owner, the recovery of a sick person from his illness, the release of a prisoner from jail, or perhaps it could represent a reunion of people who love one another. (Also see Death)
Spook Dream Explanation
— (See Ghost; Mirage)
Whistling Dream Explanation
— In a dream, whistling represents pagan customs. If one hears a whistle or produces one in a dream, it may indicate an illness, or it could represent a vacant house or a ghost
Phantom Dream Explanation
— (Ghost) A phantom in a dream represents money one will earn from a friendly person. If a pregnant woman sees a phantom in her dream, it means that she will beget a son. (Also see Mirage)
Return of one's soul back to its Lord Dream Explanation
— (Death; Give up the ghost; To die) In a dream, the return of one's soul back to its Lord means remitting a trust to its rightful owner, the recovery of a sick person from his illness, the release of a prisoner from jail, or perhaps it could represent the reunion of beloveds.
Clapping hands Dream Explanation
— In a dream, clapping hands represents pagan customs. If one hears hands clapping, or if he claps his hands in a dream, it may indicate an illness or it could represent a vacant house or a ghost
Mirage Dream Explanation
— (Phantom; Spook) In a dream, a mirage represents falsehood, or something that will not take effect. If one desires something, then sees a mirage in his dream, it means that his desire is impossible to attain, or that he will be deprived from attaining it. A mirage in a dream also represents hypocrisy and ingratitude, disbelief in Allah's oneness and love to amass the world and to indulge in its pleasures. A mirage in a dream also may denote false hopes, or unattainable goals. If one is summoned by the court to testify in a case, and if he sees a mirage in his dream, it also means that he will give a false statement. A mirage in a dream also represents a story that has no basis, or deception and lies that are reported as if they were true. (Also see Ghost)
Adam Dream Explanation
— • Seeing Adam: (1) The dreamer has committed a sin and should repent. (2) A reference to one’s father or ruler or to knowledge. (3) Will become a ruler or governor if eligible for such an honour. (4) Will be deceived and captured by one’s enemies, then released after some time. (5) A reference to the interpreter of dreams, because Adam was the first ever to have dreamed (of Eve) and understood what dreams expressed. (6) A harbinger of the pilgrimage to Mecca (Makkah). (7) A coming together of the beloved ones. (8) Will have plenty of children, but more boys than girls. (9) Forgetfulness and absentmindedness. (10) Trickery and ruses. (11) The dreamer is mixing with snake charmers, poison makers, spiritualists and mediums, who are the demons spokesmen. (12) A reference to rough garments, weeping, or a malaise due to unhealthy food. (13) A long journey, perhaps to where Adam first descended on Earth. (14) An allusion to servants and to prostration before kings.
• Seeing Adam as if talking to the dreamer: Will acquire knowledge
• Seeing Adam in a different color and shape than usually conceived of by the dreamer: Will move from one place to another, then return to the first place.
• Becoming Adam or acquiring one of his qualities or characteristics: (1) The dreamer will succeed the ruler, if eligible for such a privilege. (2) People will benefit from the dreamer’s knowledge if he is a learned man, or he himself will obtain unequalled knowledge.
• Seeing Adam in good shape: Magnificent welfare.
• Seeing Adam in a deteriorating condition: The dreamer’s master will be impoverished or his power will wane or the dreamer’s fortune will decrease and his craft or profession will no longer be in demand.
• Slaying Adam: Will betray his lord or abandon and stop sustaining his parents or teacher.
Asylum Dream Explanation
— The asylum, or mental institution, symbolizes frequent travel, asceticism, the heeding of God and reading of the Holy Quran, the stoppage of income, the end of wedlock, the abandoning of children, repentances, the return of religious faith, relief from worries, and sometimes diphtheria (the suffocation disease, to borrow the expression of Al-Nabulsi). It could also represent the bathroom, as madness was believed by the ancient Arabs to be associated with demons
and because, like the bathroom, the mental institution is a place where people take off their clothes, show their private parts, and exhibit repulsive manners. For some interpreters, the madhouse refers to the school, because, there, the inpatients were educated by force, in ancient times, and taught to read and write and know the Quran. But the sanatorium also alludes to entertainment, playing, joking, and irresponsible behaviour in society or in people’s occupations, as is the case with psychopaths. A mentally disturbed person would not mind parting from his children.
• A dead person seen in a sanatorium: He is in Hell, as the madhouse “is the place of chains and shackles” (which have now been replaced by the straitjacket).
• Being in the asylum amid sick people: Will go to jail for some legal matters.
• Being in the asylum with the mad: Will be imprisoned with criminals.
• A person in good health dreaming of being in a sanatorium: Will be ill.
• A sick person dreaming of being in a madhouse: (1) Prolonged illness. (2) Will die estranged, abroad, or as a martyr. (3) For a poor person, it means that he will have enough welfare and prosperity to make him independent and no longer in need of anything from anyone.
Ants Dream Explanation
— (Army) In a dream, ants represent weak and covetous people, an army, a family, or longevity. Seeing a colony of ants entering a city in a dream means that an army will occupy that city. A colony of ants in a dream also represents a heavy populated area. Seeing ants over one's bed in a dream means having many children. If ants leave one's house in a dream, it means that someone in the family will leave that house. If there is a sick person in a house and one sees ants flying in a dream, it means the death of such a person. Ants leaving their colony in a dream means dying away of the population in that area, or that such a town may become a ghost
town. Seeing ants leaving their nest in a dream also means adversities or distress. Though in this case, they represent the small and hard working people. If a sick person sees ants walking over his body in a dream, it means his death. Flying ants in a dream also mean hardships during a journey. Seeing winged ants in a dream means a war and destruction of a large army. Ants in a dream also may signify prosperity. They also represent the person seeing the dream or members of his family or relatives. Understanding the language of ants in a dream means sovereignty, leadership and prosperity. If one sees ants entering his house and carrying food in a dream, it means prosperity in that family. If one sees ants leaving his house and carrying food with them in a dream, it means poverty. Seeing ants coming out of one's nostrils, ears, mouth or any part of his body and rejoicing at that sight in the dream means martyrdom. However, if one seems unhappy to see that in his dream, it means dying in sin. Flying ants in a dream also represent a robbery. Killing ants in a dream means cruelty against weak people.
Church Dream Explanation
— For Christians, says Al-Nabulsi, the church symbolizes knowledge, work, asceticism, and reverence to the extent of crying. But the church, he continues, also symbolizes worries, unhappiness, misery, lying, decadence, slander, heresy, and places where injustice and impure recreation reign supreme. It refers to brothels, gambling places, taverns, and everything that soils the individual. It could also represent a tyrant. Still according to Al-Nabulsi, the church might also allude to the abode of demons
, like the garbage place and the bathroom; the grave, the house of the adulteress; the cabaret; the place where people wail; Hell; and jail. The stronger the edifice of the church and the higher the structure, the weaker the Muslims and their religion in that place.24
• A bachelor dreaming of entering a church: (1) Will marry. (2) Will have a child. (3) Will deviate from the right path, especially if he falls prostrate before the statues that are there, kisses them, takes parts in a sacrifice, or wears a waistband.
• A man praying in a church according to Christian rites: Will mix with atheists, heretics, adulterers, drunkards, or people who commit other abominations. The same would apply to a woman dreaming of attending a tumultuous marriage ceremony or a funeral at which people weep loudly, tear their pockets, and wear black.
• Remembering or mentioning Allah in a church and denouncing what the worshipers there are doing: Will work for the promotion of virtue and the deterrence of vice.
• Mentioning God, crying, and praying toward the Kabah (in the direction of Mecca (Makkah)) inside the church: Will visit a graveyard to pray for the dead or attend a funeral service.
• Seeing a church being destroyed, burning, or undergoing some other calamity: Stronger religious faith (for the Muslims) and defeat for the polytheists and the hypocrites.
• A church turning into a synagogue or vice versa: Some accident will befall the aliens (non-Muslims) living in an Islamic country.
• Seeing one’s house as a church: (1) Will talk the language of the Christians and turn one’s home into a meeting place for the whimsical, the heretics, and those who commit all sorts of sins. (2) The dreamer’s chief will be angry with him.
• Seeing a dead person in a church: The deceased is in the Eternal Blaze, locked with those who had disobeyed the Lord.
Camel Dream Explanation
— Camels symbolize devils in view of a religious belief that they are carrying demons
on their humps. They also symbolize death because of their ugly voice and bad temper and because they carry beloved ones far away. Likewise, the camel represents the ignorant and hypocritical individual in view of the Quranic verse: “Or deemest thou that most of them hear or understand? They are but as the cattle—nay, but they are farther astray!” (“Al-Furqan” [The Criterion], verse 44.) It also alludes to the patient, enduring person or the ship (because camels are the ships that ply the lands). Moreover, the sight of a camel is a harbinger of sorrow, as the Holy Prophet is reported to have once said, “Riding camels is sorrow and notoriety.”
• Seeing camels without saddles or ornaments or proceeding along the road: Clouds and rain.
• One camel: A man; if Arab, an Arab man, et cetera.
• A camel with a pedigree: A traveller, a sheikh, or a famous man.
• Owning a camel: Will overpower strong and influential men.
• Riding an Arab camel: Will go to Mecca (Makkah) for the pilgrimage.
• A healthy person dreaming of riding on a camel: Will travel.
• Riding a camel in the city center or failing to make it move: Worries, sorrow and such troubles as would cripple the dreamer and prevent him from rising or moving, like going to jail or falling ill.
• A revolutionary dreaming of riding a camel in the city center or failing to make it move: Will get caught and perish, especially if he was wearing a showy dress.
• A sick person dreaming that he will travel on a camel: Will die.
• A woman dreaming of riding on a camel: (1) If single, will get married. (2) The absent husband will come back unless there are signs of notoriety and scandals in the dream, in which case it should be taken at face value.
• A camel entering the dreamer’s mouth or any part of his body: Will be possessed by a demon.
• A camel dying in a house: The sick father of the family or the dreamer’s chief or son (if ill) will die. The camel’s flesh falling apart and its bones being scattered represent a heritage.
• A slaughtered camel: Injustice.
• Slaughtering a camel to eat it in a house where no one is ill: (1) Will open a store. (2) Will help justice prevail and be rewarded for that.
• A camel skinned alive: Power will wane, money will go, and isolation will follow.
• A camel eating meat or going about eating something unknown from each house: An epidemic.
• A camel seen downtown or amid a group of people: An outspoken man will die or get killed.
• A camel chasing people: A tyrant, an enemy, or some flood will wreak havoc in the area.
• Falling from a camel: Will become poor.
• Being thrown by a camel: Will get ill.
• A camel rebelling against the dreamer: Disease, sorrow, and a dispute with a man.
• Being unable to control a camel: Pain from a mighty enemy.
• Taking a camel’s reins and pulling it to a known place: (1) Will reform a debauchee. (2) Leaders will be attracted to the dreamer.
• Watching Arab camels: Will rule over an Arab province.
• Taking camel wool: Lasting money.
• Watching two camels fighting: War will break out between two kings or great men.
• Eating the head of a camel raw: Will slander or backbite a great man.
• Milking a camel: Money from a king or an influential person. If blood comes out instead of milk, illicit gains.
• Milking a she-camel: Work will pay.
• Chewing camel milk: Humiliation.
• Eating camel meat: Will fall sick.
• Cooked camel meat: (1) Halal (lawful or honest) gains. (2) Sincerity and success in doing certain things, but with caution, in view of a verse in the Holy Quran: “All food was lawful unto the children of Israel, save that which Israel forbade himself…” (“Al-Imran” [The Family of Imran], verse 93.)
• Camel skin: An inheritance. The she-camel symbolizes a woman, a year, a tree, a palm tree, a ship, or some complications. Everything that is put on a camel’s back, like a saddle, a palanquin, et cetera, for the rider to sit on equally refers to a woman.
• An Arab she-camel: An honest and well-born Arab woman.
• Riding on a she-camel: Will marry.
• Driving a she-camel: Wife will be obedient.
• Riding on a milky she-camel: A virtuous woman.
• Riding on a she-camel so fast that she sends pebbles from under her feet like projectiles: Will travel by land.
• A docked she-camel or one whose wool has been shaved: Could be intercepted by bandits while on a journey.
• Owning or riding a she-camel: (1) If a bachelor, will get married. (2) If planning to travel, the journey will take place. (3) Will own some land or a house, et cetera.
• A she-camel giving milk in a mosque or an agricultural field: A fertile year to come. If people are scared or besieged, or if there is some intrigue or heresy in the air, all those things would disappear, as the she-camel milk represents normalcy in adoring God and observing the Tradition of the Holy Prophet.
• Touching a baby camel: Sorrow and worries.
Death Dream Explanation
— In a dream, death signifies religious failure, corruption and rising in status in the world. This interpretation applies if one is carried on a bier or on a litter and his funeral is accompanied with crying and lamentation except if he is buried in the dream. If one witnesses his own burial in the dream, then it means that his case is hopeless and that he will be seized by the world. One's followers or assisting entourage will be as many as those who walk in his funeral in the dream. However, he will conquer people and ride over their shoulders. If one dies in his dream but does not have the look of dead people and there is no crying over his death or a funeral in the dream, it means that one of his properties will be torn down, or that a room in his house will collapse, or that a wall will cave in, or it could mean that a pillar will breakdown. Such a dream also may signify weakness in one's religious standing or blindness of his heart. Despite that, he will live a long life. If one dies in a dream and finds himself looking like a dead person, and if his body is washed and wrapped in a shroud, it also means weakness in his religion. All the sorrow and crying one sees in this case, represents his rising in rank and promotion in the world. Death in a dream also signifies travels, or it could mean poverty. One's death and burial in his dream also means that he will die short of repentance. If one comes out of his grave after his burial in the dream, it means that he will repent for his sins before dying. Death in a dream also signifies marriage, for a deceased person is washed and perfumed, and a bridegroom also takes a bath and anoints himself with perfumes on his wedding day. If one dies and is carried over people's shoulders, though they do not bury him in the dream, it means that he will conquer his enemy and should he qualify for leadership, he will attain it. To come back to life after dying in a dream means that one will become rich and dispense with poverty, or it could mean that he will repent for his sins. This dream also means the safe home coming of a traveller. The death of an unknown woman in a dream means absence of rain or dearth, and if she comes back to life in the dream, it means rain. In general, the death of a woman in a dream means the death of a child in wakefulness and vice-versa. If a deceased person tells someone in a dream that he did not die, it means that he is blessed in the hereafter. Carrying a deceased person in a dream means carrying the provisions or ~od supplies of an irreligious and an unallahly person. Carrying a dead person in a different way than one carries a deceased person to bury him in a dream means acquiring unlawful money. Carrying a deceased person to bury him in a dream means working for the governor. If one sees a deceased person sick in a dream, it means that he is being questioned about forsaking his religious attendance during his lifetime. If one sees the dwellers of the graveyards coming out of their grave to eat people's harvest or food supplies in a dream, it means rising of food prices. If he sees them drinking from the wells in a dream, it means that a great plague will befall that town. If one sees a deceased person die, then if he walks in his funeral in the dream, it means that someone among his children or in the family of that person will shortly die. If no crying or sorrow follows his death, then it means that someone in his progeny will get married. What a deceased person says about himself in a dream is true, for he has reached the abode of truth and he can exercise no falsehood in that abode. If a deceased person tells something in a dream, and if it does not take place, then it means that one is experiencing confused dreams. If one sees a deceased person well dressed in a white or a green garment, smiling and happy in a dream, it means that he is in that state one witnessed in his dream. Otherwise, if one sees him dishevelled, dirty, frowning or crying in a dream, this also denotes his condition in the hereafter. If one sees a deceased person sick in a dream, it means that his condition is contingent upon the satisfaction of his debts and that he is awaiting the Divine justice to take its course. Performing a funeral prayer for deceased people in a dream means asking for forgiveness on their behalf or visiting their graves, or it could mean admonishing someone with a dead heart, or it could mean bidding farewell to travelling people or taking care of needy people. If one's wife dies and returns back to life in a dream, it means making profits from a plantation or a farm. Discovering a body of a deceased in a dream means finding money. Walking behind a deceased person in a dream means following his footsteps or emulating his trade or traditions, whether they be material or spiritual. If the Imam of the country dies in a dream, it means destruction of that city by war. On the other hand, if one sees a city in ruins in a dream, it means that the Imam has died. If one sees that he is immortal in a dream, it means the nearing of his death. Death in a dream also signifies being recalled to account for a major sin or a crime. To die in a dream with no apparent reason or illness and to exhibit no features of a dead person means longevity. To suffer from death-pangs in a dream means being unjust to oneself or to others. To sees oneself dead and naked in a dream means poverty. To see oneself dead and lying on a straw-mat or a carpet in a dream means prosperity and success in the world. If one sees himself dead lying on a litter in a dream, it means rising in rank. If he is lying on a bed in the dream, it means benefits from one's family. If one hears about the death of an unknown person in a dream, it means a warning about his success in the world at the expense of his religious compromises. If one's son dies in a dream, it means that he will escape from an enemy. If one's daughter dies in a dream, it means despair from relief. If one dies and gets buried in a dream, it means his freedom. Otherwise, if he is entrusted with something, it means that he will be required to deliver it back to its rightful owner. If one dies and gets buried in a dream, it means that he will get married. If a sick person gets married in a dream, it means that he will shortly die. If a married person dies and gets buried in a dream, it means that he will divorce his wife or break a business partnership or separates from his brothers, sisters and friends, or it could mean that he may emigrate to another country. Otherwise, if he has already migrated from his homeland, it means that he will return to it. Death in a dream has positive connotation for someone in fear of something or a sad person or a sick person. The death of one's brothers in a dream means the death of one's enemies, or it could mean saving one's capital. Walking amidst dead people in a dream means befriending some hypocrites. Walking in the company of a deceased person in a dream means undertaking a long journey, or it could mean profits from one's travels. Eating the flesh of a dead person in a dream means enjoying a long life. If one discovers that he died suddenly in a dream, it means that he will rejoice. If a deceased person eats something in a dream, it means that such a commodity will become expensive. If one sees himself laying on a washing table in a funeral home in a dream, it means that his sins will be washed away and that his debts will be paid. If a deceased person asks someone to wash his cloth in a dream, it means that he needs the prayers and forgiveness of the person who saw him in his dream, or it could mean that one needs him to pay a debt he left behind or to ask people to forgive him his sins or to fulfill his will. If one washes the deceased perbond clothes in the dream, it means that the deceased person will become free from his burdens in the hereafter. Transporting dead people to the cemetery in a dream means that one is doing something right. If he transports them to the marketplace in a dream, it means that he needs something, or that his merchandise will be sold quickly. If one sees that a deceased person has returned to life in a dream, it means that one will recuperate something he considered it dead, or if he happens to be going through difficulties, it means that his adversities will dissipate. If a deceased person comes back to life in a dream, it also means that his progeny will benefit from something he left. If he looks beautiful, happy and well dressed in the dream, it means that such happiness will become the inheritance of his descendants. If one sees a deceased person busy, worried and ill dressed in a dream, it means that he is engaged in a struggle that can only subside by the will of Allah Almighty. If he is sick in the dream, it means that he is answerable to Allah Almighty for his religious negligence. If the deceased perbond face looks dark or opaque in the dream, it means that he died as an unbeliever. If one sees a deceased person sprightly, pleasant and casual in a dream, it means that one's dream is mere hallucination, or that he is experiencing disturbed dreams, for dead people do not joke and have their own duties to respond to. If one's deceased father or mother come back to life in a dream, it means relief from distress and abolishing of his fears. This is particularly stronger when one's deceased mother is seen in the dream. Resurrecting a deceased person in a dream means giving guidance to an unbeliever or admonishing an innovator. This also could mean admonishing heedless people who will repent for their sins. If one sees a deceased person die again in a dream, it means that someone by the same name will shortly die. If a deceased person complains about a migraine headache in a dream, it means that he is being questioned about his religious negligence or his injustices or his abominable attitude toward his father or mother. If the deceased person complains about his eyes in the dream, it means that he is being questioned about what he owes to his wife or about her dower or about a will or a trust he wasted. If he complains about his left arm, it means that he is being questioned about the rights of his brother, sister, son or business partner or a false oath he made. If the deceased person complains about his side in a dream, it means that he is being questioned about cutting off his relations or clan or failing to fulfil his obligations toward his household. If he complains about his legs in a dream, it means that he is being questioned about wasting his life in corruption and falsehood. If he complains about his feet in the dream, it means that he is being questioned about a wealth he spends in falsehood and on the path of heedlessness he walked. A woman and a man in such dreams are the same. Like that, each limb provides for a specific stand one took during his lifetime in this world. (See Body). If a living person gives a deceased person something to eat or drink in a dream, it means loss of money. If he gives a deceased person a garment in the dream, it means adversity or an illness. If a deceased person gives the person seeing the dream his own shroud to wear in a dream, it means his death. If a deceased person gives the person seeing the dream a cloak or an adorned shirt in a dream, it means gaining what the deceased person acquired of knowledge, wealth, blessings or status during his lifetime. The shirt means livelihood and the cloak means dignity and honor. If the deceased person gives him some food to eat in the dream, it means receiving lawful earnings from an unexpected source. If the deceased person gives him honey in the dream, it means acquiring a booty. Anything one receives from a deceased person in a dream means good news and a blessed gift in general. If a deceased person takes one by the hand and walks with him in a dream, it means receiving money from an unexpected source. Talking with deceased people in a dream means longevity. Kissing a renowned person who had passed away in a dream means acquiring something from his knowledge, wisdom or inheritance, or it could mean receiving benefits from his descendants. Talking to dead people in a dream means having ingratitude toward one's family or friends. If a sick person sees himself kissing a deceased person in a dream, it means that he will shortly die. If a healthy person sees that same dream, it means that what he says is false. Having sexual intercourse with a deceased person in his grave in a dream means committing adultery or mixing with an evil person or losing money to a deceitful and a hypocritical person. If one sees that a deceased woman has come back to life, and if he engages in sexual intercourse with her, then finds his body spattered with her ova and semen in a dream, it means that he has committed something which he regrets. Consequently he will suffer losses because of it. To have a wedding with a deceased person and to move to his or her house in the dream means one's own death. Walking behind a deceased person and entering an unknown house from which one does not come out again in the dream means death. If one follows the deceased person and does not enter such a house in the dream, it means that he will near his death, then recuperate from his illness. If a deceased person beats the person seeing the dream, it means that one has displeased his Lord and has committed an abominable act from which he should repent, for in the abode of truth, a deceased person accepts only what pleases Allah Almighty and dislikes what He dislikes. If one sees a living person beating a deceased person who is willingly submitting to his fate in a dream, it represents the spiritual and religious strength and the rank of the living person, his charities, prayers, devotion, piety, or it could mean that he is fulfilling the deceased perbond will. If one sees a deceased person asleep in a dream, it means that the hereafter is the abode of rest and comfort for the believers. Sleeping in one bed with a deceased person in a dream means longevity. If dead people come out of their graves to sell merchandise in a dream, it means stagnation of the markets. A dead mouse in one's food in a dream means tampering with that product. If one sees a deceased person doing something good in a dream, it means that he is ordering him to do the same. If it is a bad thing he is doing in the dream, it means that he is ordering him not to do it. If a deceased person comes in one's dream and tells him about the time of his death, then the day may be one month and the month may be one year and the year ten years. If one sees his mother dying in a dream, it means that he will lose his worldly attainments, comfort and that he may become heedless. If he is a seeker on the path, then it means that he will lose the benefits of his work or fail to perform his obligatory prayers. If a sick person sees his brother die in a dream, it means his own death. Otherwise, it could mean someone in his family. If one is poor in the dream, it means that may lose one of his eyes. If one's wife dies in a dream, it means bankruptcy and loss of one's source of livelihood. Performing the funeral prayer in a dream means interceding on his behalf and praying for his salvation. If one answers the call of a deceased person in a dream, it means that he will shortly follow him. If one sees a deceased person drowning in a dream, it means that one is plunged in abominable sins. If one sees dead people coming out of their graves and going to their homes in a dream, it means a mass release of prisoners during a general amnesty. This dream also may mean that Allah Almighty will give life to a barren land. Death for a believer in a dream means honor, dignity, aloofness and ascetic detachment. The death of a prophet in a dream means weakness in people's religious life, while their coming back to life in a dream means a flourishing spiritual life in that place. The death of a ruler in a dream means the weakness of his army or government. The death of a religious scholar in a dream means the birth of innovation or invalidation of one's proof. The death of a pious worshiper in a dream means failure to attend one's religious obligations. The death of a craftsman mean the end of his craft. The death of one's parents in a dream means tightening of his financial means. The death of one's wife in a dream means the end of a prosperous life. The death of one's son in a dream means the obscurity of one's name after his death. If one sees a deceased person performing the funeral prayer over another deceased person in a dream, it means that one's actions are false, for performing a funeral prayer is a deed and dead people have no more deeds to offer. If a married woman marries a deceased person in a dream, it means her divorce from her husband, while if an unmarried woman marries a deceased person in a dream means that she will get married. In a dream, death also means being inflamed with love or separation from one's beloved, whereby life after death would represent reunion with one's beloved or suffering from separation in a hell-fire. (Also see Agony of death; Funeral prayers; Giving up the ghost; Izrail; Relaxation; Robbery)
| || |