| |A Newborn Baby Boy Dream Explanation
— (Baby) It suggests grief and harships for the one to whome a boy
Pregnancy Dream Explanation
— (Childbearing; Planting) In a dream, a pregnancy
indicates woman's success, diligence and assiduity in pursuing her goals. In a dream, pregnancy
also means receiving recognition, respect and prosperity. If a man sees himself pregnant in a dream, it means that he suffers from heaviness in his life, or it could represent one's fear of exposing his problems in public. In general, pregnancy
in a dream represents material gains. If a woman sees herself pregnant in a dream, it means difficulties and adversities beside some troubling secrets she maybe hiding. However, for a learned man, pregnancy
in a dream may represent increase in his knowledge, while for a craftsman, it means achieving unrivalled excellence in his trade. Pregnancy
in a dream also means being madly in love, or having passionate attachment to someone, or planting seeds in the wrong place, or being bisexual or a deviate, or suffering from dropsy, or perhaps it could mean that a thief will enter his house to steal something, or to hide a stolen object, or that one may steal something and hide it from its true owner, or that he may get sick from eating spoiled food, or it could mean that he may bury a dear person, or that he is affected and a liar, or he may hide his real beliefs and show a better standing in public, or it may represent an accident or a fire. As for a woman, her pregnancy
in a dream means losing her virginity before marriage, or that she will marry an unsuitable person. If a barren woman sees herself pregnant in a dream, it means a bad harvest for that year, or it could mean a robbery in her neighbourhood. If an unmarried woman or a young virgin sees herself pregnant in a dream, it means that she will find a compatible husband. Pregnancy
in a dream has many meanings. In a dream, woman's pregnancy
means wealth, and man's pregnancy
means pain and sorrow. However, generally speaking, pregnancy
in a dream also could mean prosperity and material success. The extent of wealth is measured by the number of months of such pregnancy
and the size of one's growth in the dream. This is true whether it is a man or a woman in the dream. If a young boy
who is under the age of puberty sees himself pregnant in a dream, it represents his father, and if a young girl who is under the age of menstruation sees herself pregnant, then it represents her mother. If a man sees his wife pregnant in a dream, it reflects his desire for material success. If one sees his pregnant wife delivering
a baby boy
in a dream, it means that she will give birth to a girl and the opposite maybe true, except if it is common for the person in the dream to experience in wakefulness what he sees in his dream. If one sees himself delivering
from his mouth in a dream, it means his death, or it could mean that he will use poised and pleasant words in a conversation with someone he is careful not to offend. If a man gives birth to a baby boy
in a dream, it means that he will carry a heavy burden then escape from it, or it could mean that he will vanquish his enemy, or it could mean that he may escape from a treacherous woman. If a pregnant woman sees herself delivering
a child in a dream though having not had sexual intercourse with her husband, it means that she will discover a hidden treasure. A pregnant animal in a dream denotes benefits or profits. (Also see Carrying someone; Delivering
a baby; Transformation)
Pregnancy Dream Explanation
— In general, pregnancy
means that the dreamer’s share in life will increase, be he a man or a woman. But there is a host of contradictions in the interpretation of such a dream.
• Seeing one’s wife pregnant: The dreamer is aiming for something.
• A man dreaming that he is pregnant: (1) His share in the world will increase inasmuch as the belly was big. (2) Sorrow is ahead. (3) If he had given birth to a boy (in the dream), that means big calamity. Conversely, a girl means benefit. (4) He has severe problems and worries that nobody has noticed yet. They are likely to grow further, and he might be uncovered. (5) If a scholar, the dreamer will acquire more knowledge. (6) If a craftsman, the dreamer will earn money to somebody else’s benefit. (7) He is staying next to an enemy, or his neighbour is an enemy. (8) He is deeply in love. (9) He brings together men and women. (10) A robber will break in his house. (11) A wicked woman will hide in his place. (12) He is sowing in the wrong land. (13) He will steal something and hide it. (14) He will perish by the cord (a homonym for pregnancy
in Arabic, the word for both being habl). (15) He will get ill after eating dates. (16) He will have a dropsy (kind of swelling). (17) A foreigner dear to the dreamer will be buried at his place. (18) The dreamer is a liar who brags and pretends that he can do impossible things. (19) He is concealing his corrupt faith and creed.
• A boy
under the age of puberty being pregnant: A reference to his father.
• A pregnant woman: (1) Her wealth will increase, commensurate with the size of her belly. (2) She will persevere till she makes the money she wants, which will grow constantly. She will be proud of her achievements and highly dignified and praised. (3) Trouble, unhappiness, worries, and concealed matters.
• A girl under the age of puberty being pregnant: A reference to her mother.
• A maiden getting pregnant: (1) Bitter events will occur to her family because of her. (2) Evil—like a robbery or a fire—at her place. (3) She will be possessed by a demon. (4) The clothes made or given to her on the occasion of her wedding will not suit her or will not be to her liking. (5) She will be wedded to an incapable person. (6) She will be deflowered before marriage and hence stay single for a long time. (7) She will get married.
• A single woman dreaming of being pregnant: Will get married.
• An old woman being pregnant: (1) A reference to an arsenal or an arms cache. (2) A reference to unemployment. (3) Fertility after drought.
• A pregnant animal, especially a good and useful one: Benefits and welfare.
• A sterile woman or a bull being pregnant: A year characterized by drought, barrenness, intrigues, and evil brought about by bandits and atheists. If, afterward, a frightening or ferocious animal is born, it means that evil, misery, fear, or worries will disappear.
Pregnancy Dream Explanation
— This symbolises a persons increment in material wealth. At times it represents ear for a certain person in view of the following adage: Qad habala fil ardhi khawful fulaanin. This means that the earth is pregnant and burdened as a result of terror caused by so –and-so.
Baby crow Dream Explanation
— (Fledgling; Nestling) A fledgling crow in a dream represents poverty, need, separation from one's parents and segregation from one's relatives or clan. If one is experiencing such adverse conditions in wakefulness, then seeing a fledgling crow in a dream means satisfaction of one's needs and reunion with his family. When the egg hatches and the baby
crow comes out of it, the parents shy away from their fledgling and remain distant from the nest. Then Allah Almighty will provide the nestling crow with various types of flies to eat from. Once the baby
crow's feathers grow, the parents will return to their nest and care for their baby
until it commences to fly.
A Newborn Baby Girl Dream Explanation
— (Baby) It is deemed a better dream than a newborn boy
. It symbolises joy and happiness for the one who sees her.
Delivering water Dream Explanation
— (See Water Carrier)
Delivering a Female Issue Dream Explanation
— If a person sees a daughter born to him it means he will soon find relief from his difficulties and he will receive plentiful sustenance. The same applies to purchasing a female slave.
Delivering a Male Issue Dream Explanation
— If a son is born to hi, it means he will soon be faced with difficulties, hardships and anxiety. The same applies to buying a male slave.
Boy Dream Explanation
— (Young boy) Seeing a young boy
in a dream means receiving glad tidings. Begetting a boy
in a dream means worries, burdens or sickness, while giving birth to a girl in a dream means relief from distress or easing of one's difficulties. Carrying a young boy
in a dream means carrying burdens. Giving birth to a boy
in a dream also could mean having a helper. A beautiful looking young boy
in a dream also signifies good luck and victory over one's enemy. Seeing a beautiful looking boy
in a dream means that beautiful and pleasant things will take place in one's life, or it could mean satisfying one's needs. If one is called a teenager in a dream, it signifies the necessity to take a ritual ablution, or that something good or bad may take place in wakefulness.
Little boy Dream Explanation
— (See Child)
Young boy Dream Explanation
— (See Boy)
Teenage boy Dream Explanation
— (See Young man)
Rasoolullah (Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam) Delivering a Khutbah Dream Explanation
— Dreaming of Rasoolullah (Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam)as delivering
a khutbah suggests that his Ummah will obey the laws of Shariah.
Child birth Dream Explanation
— Childbirth symbolizes delivery from hardships and disease; separation from one’s folk and neighbours; comfort; relief; the settlement of debts; and repentance.
• Giving birth to a girl: Fantastic welfare or release from prison.
• A king (ruler or chief) dreaming that his wife, who is not pregnant, has given birth to a male child: Will lay his hands on treasures.
• A man dreaming that his wife has given him a boy: Terrible worries and people will speak ill of the dreamer or he might die.
• A man dreaming that a small boy (not a baby) was born to him: Will have a better share in the world or a booty.
• A man dreaming that an adult boy
was born to him: He, or rather his wife, will have more prosperity, dignity, and strength.
• A man dreaming that a girl was born to him: Will contract a debt.
• A man dreaming that a bunch of children were born to him: He should expect the traditional worries that cannot be dissociated from the education of children.
• A pregnant woman dreaming that she has given birth to a male child: Will deliver a girl. And vice versa.
• A woman dreaming that she has delivered a boy: Will ultimately have joy, receive good tidings, and get rid of a heavy burden.
• A woman dreaming that she has delivered a girl: Dignity, comfortable living, and abundance after hardships. She will become prosperous and know nothing but joy and blessings.
• A man dreaming of being pregnant: Will be immersed in deep trouble, but will be safe if he delivered in the dream.
• A man dreaming that he has delivered a child: (1) If poor, will get rich. (2) If rich, will have troubles and worries. (3) If a bachelor, will quickly get married, as normally, it is the wife who should deliver. (4) A relative will die.
• A sick person giving birth to a child: Will die.
• Poor or needy men, bondsmen, or worried persons dreaming of delivering: Relief from hardships and escape from harm.
• Merchants dreaming of delivering: Their capital will go.
• Travellers dreaming of delivering: Will carry light luggage.
• A person dreaming that his mother has delivered him anew: (1) If ill, will pass away, as the newly born are wrapped like the dead. (2) If a craftsman or a manufacturer, will encounter hurdles that will prevent him from carrying on his work. (3) If poor, will find someone who will feed and take care of him. (4) If rich, the wealth will not be kept or someone else will manage the dreamer’s fortune, like a child who must be under the tutelage of an adult. (5) If married, wife will no longer conceive. (6) If wife is pregnant, will give birth to a boy
who will resemble the dreamer. (7) If a bondsman, will be favoured by his master, who will overlook or forgive his errors, but will not set him free. (8) If embarking on a journey, will not be able to leave the house. (9) If involved in a case or a dispute, the dreamer’s evidence will not be sustained by the judge.
• A woman giving birth to a child from her mouth: Will die and her spirit will come out from her mouth.
• A man dreaming that he has given birth to a baby
boy: (1) Will get ill. (2) Will be delivered from a certain worry. (3) Will get rid of a mean woman.
• A man dreaming that he has given birth to a baby
girl: (1) Relief from all hardships. (2) Someone from the dreamer’s lineage will prevail over his folk. (3) Will hear some great news.
• A woman delivering
a cat from her vagina: She will give birth to a thief.
• A woman giving birth to an eagle: Will have an illustrious son, if the lady lives comfortably. If she is poor, she will give birth to a soldier.
Nightingale Dream Explanation
— It represents a bless baby boy
or a loyal servant or slave.
Little girl Dream Explanation
— A little girl in a dream represents prosperity, wealth after poverty, and ease after a passing adversity. Seeing a baby
girl of milk suckling age is even better in a dream. It means a new and a praiseworthy development in one's life, or it could mean receiving benefits one is hoping for, or living a new world. A little girl in a dream also represents something exclusive for the one who saw her in his dream. Carrying a little girl in a dream means release of a prisoner, or if one is suffering from difficulties, or if he is at fault in an argument, or if he is indebted or poor, it means that all of his worries will be dispelled by the glad tidings of this little girl. If none of these conditions apply, then it means distress or misfortune. If a mother delivers a sick baby
girl in a dream, it means relief from her difficulties. If she gives birth to such a child from her mouth, then it means death. A little girl in a dream also means a new world, while a young girl in a dream implies getting a new job. If a woman sees a little girl in a dream, it means that she cannot conceive children. If one hires a little girl to work for him in a dream, it means that he will receive glad tidings. If he hires a little boy
, then it means bad news. Carrying a little girl in a dream is better than carrying a little boy
. If one carries a baby boy
wrapped in a swaddle in a dream, it means imprisonment or a sickness. If one is poor, then it means that he will live to an old age in misery. If he is rich and diligent in the dream, it means that he will lose his money and reason. (Also see Child; Young woman)
Carrying someone Dream Explanation
— Carrying someone in a dream. If the weight is heavy on the carrier, it means trouble or harm caused by one's neighbor. If a woman sees herself carrying a heavy load, such a load could represent her gluttonous husband. Carrying a load over one's shoulders in a dream also represents one's sins. A pregnancy
in a dream means comfort for the baby
but discomfort for the mother. Seeing oneself carrying bushes from the woods means backbiting, slandering and reporting lies.
Preacher Dream Explanation
— (Khatib; Sermon) A preacher delivering
his sermon in a dream represents purity, submission, repentance, crying, rising in station, longevity, mixing with a fellowship of believers, commanding what is good and forbidding what is evil, celebrations, weddings, or anniversary meetings. If an unwed woman sees him in her dream, it means that she will get married through a third party involvement. The same goes for an unwed man, or it could indicate his search for a wife. If a suitable person sees himself being a preacher in a dream, it means that he will be appointed to manage a sensitive position of authority. If one sees himself delivering
a sermon (Khutba) in accordance with the prescribed method and prophetic traditions in a dream, it means that he will be helped at doing his work. If he wears a white garment instead of a black one when delivering
his sermon in the dream, it means that he will rise in station and that his earnings will increase. If one sees himself sitting down rather than standing up when delivering
his sermon in a dream, it means that he will preside over his companions. If one sees himself sitting on the pulpit rather than standing up and delivering
his sermon in a dream, this maybe interpreted as afflictions and disgrace. If an unqualified person sees himself delivering
a sermon during the pilgrimage season in a dream, in this case his dream may refer to someone in his company who will do so, or it may mean that he will suffer from an illness or a mishap. If he delivers a sermon and people hearken to his words in the dream, it means that he will become a respected and obeyed guardian or leader. If he does not finish his sermon in the dream, it means that his guardianship will not last, or that he will resign or be fired from his job. If a woman sees herself delivering
a sermon and admonishing people in a dream, it means that she will gain power, or marry a strong and a righteous man. If she sees herself giving a sermon on Friday's congregational prayers in a dream, it means that she will be divorced, or conceive a child from adultery. (Also see Friday; Setting out)
Pistachio Dream Explanation
— Eating pistachio in a dream means earning blessed money. A pistachio tree in a dream represents a courageous and a generous man. Pistachio itself in a dream means money. Plucking and eating fresh green pistachios in a dream means hardships and toiling. Dried pistachios in a dream mean evil, an argument or fighting. Eating salted pistachios in a dream means profits from the sea and land, and for a pregnant woman, it could mean that she is close to delivering
| || |