Speaking to the Dead Dream Explanation — If a person sees himself as asking a dead person about anything regarding the dead persons or anothers condition then the answer of the dead person will be true to its word- whether good or bad- for the dead person dwells in the world of truthfulness (ie. Akhirah) as opposed to the world of falsehood (ie dunya). Thus, he does not speak a lie in whatever report he gives.
Carrying the Dead Dream Explanation — if a person sees himself carrying a dead person in any manner other than the normal manner of carrying a bier or corpse it means he will carry a burden of haraam wealth. Some interpreters say that the same dream could mean that he is spending his wealth on some pervert. If a person sees himself as carrying a dead person in a normal way it means he will either obey and follow the ruler of the time or he will take upon himself some of his responsibilities.
Rising of the dead Dream Explanation — (Resurrection) Seeing the rising of all the dead on the Day of Judgment in a dream represents people attending to their daily business and seeking profits where some will win while others will lose. (Also see Resurrection)
Washing the dead Dream Explanation — (Undertaker) If one sees a deceased person washing himself before burial in a dream, it means relief for one's dependents and increase of their wealth after him. Washing a deceased person in a dream means that someone will repent at the hand of the undertaker. If a deceased person asks someone to wash his clothing in a dream, it means that he needs someone to pray for him, or to intercede on his behalf before his Lord, or pay charity for the benefit of his soul, or to satisfy his debts, or to fulfill his will, or to seek justice for his death.
Washing the dead Dream Explanation — If one does wash the garment of the deceased person in the dream, it means the redemption of that person. Washing a deceased person with boiling water in a dream means that the latter is suffering in hell-fire. (Also see Grave digger; Hot water; Ritual bath; Undertaker)
Mourning the dead Dream Explanation — (See Lamenting)
Embracing a Dead Person Dream Explanation — If a person sees a dead persons embracing him, squeezing him or killing him it means he will attain a good old age.
Marrying a Dead Woman Dream Explanation — He will succeed in acquiring his pursuit regarding which he has lost all hopes.
Entering an Unknown House with the Dead Dream Explanation — Entering an unknown house in the company of a dead person means he will die soon and thus join the dead person.
Digging the Grave of a Dead Person Dream Explanation — If a person sees himself digging the grave of a dead person who is known to him it means he will follow in his footsteps in worldly as well as religious matters. If he is unknown to him, he will pursue a matter wherein he will not succeed.
Giving the Dead Roti, Bread or a Ring Dream Explanation — It means a son will be born to him and he will die, or if he is wealthy he will lose his wealth.
A Dead Person Entering the Home of a Sick Person Dream Explanation — Either his sickness will prolong or he will die soon.
Necromancy Dream Explanation — • Sodomizing a dead man or a woman dreaming that a dead person had made love to her: Benefits from an undesirable source, the same as the dead are undesirable sex partners.
• Sodomizing an identified dead man: Will do something good in memory of the latter, such as offering prayers, et cetera.
• Having incestuous sex or making love to a prohibited dead relation: Again, will pray for, give alms in memory of, or visit that relative’s grave.
• Making love to one’s mother seen dead in the dream: Will meet her if she is alive. Having sex with her in the grave means death.
Marriage Dream Explanation — If a married man sees himself getting married to a second woman in a dream, it means profits. To marry the daughter of a known man of knowledge in a dream means prosperity. If a sick woman marries a man of knowledge in her dream, it means recovering from her illness. If a man sees himself marrying a living relative who is in a degree of consanguinity that precludes such a marriage in a dream, it means that he will sever his ties with such a relative, or with her family. Otherwise, if that relative is already dead, it means that he will contact her immediate relatives and establish a friendly relationship with them. (Also see Cage; Duel; Sanctuary; Wife; Yoke)
Marriage Dream Explanation — • Driving one’s wife to another man to have him marry her concurrently: Reduced power or business losses.
• Conversely, wedding one’s wife to another man and bringing the latter to her doorstep: Business gains.
• Seeing a sick man getting married without a woman (in the dream): The patient will die peacefully.
• Marrying a prohibited relative: The dreamer will prevail over his family.
• Marrying and penetrating a dead woman: The revival of a dead matter. But if the dreamer had neither penetrated nor even had intercourse with her, success in that matter would be shaky.
• Having an incestuous marriage with the dead: The dreamer will resume his duties towards his parents and dependents. (Also see Incest.)
Marriage Dream Explanation — • Conversely, marrying a religiously prohibited relative (wife’s sister, for example) who is alive and well: Will not support parents and in-laws.
• A woman dreaming of a dead man marrying and penetrating her: Her wealth will shrink, she will suffer from instability, and her luck will change. If the dead man took her to his home, which she had not seen before, she would die.
• Marrying a woman who then dies: Will endeavour in a matter, only to reap nothing but sorrow.
• Marrying a woman of a different faith: Will have a spouse who will induce you into a sinful or unlawful experiment or to apostasy.
Bread Dream Explanation — • Loaves of bread spread on the dining table: An enemy will emerge. If the dreamer eats from them, hostility will break out.
• A dead person giving bread to the dreamer: Money or welfare from an undesirable source.
• A dead person taking a loaf of bread from the dreamer to let it fall in the fire on tar or in an empty place: The dreamer’s sick wife, if any, will die or lose faith.
• Seeing bread above the clouds, on a rooftop, or high in a palm tree: The price of bread will go up.
• Bread on the ground and people stepping on it: A huge, thankless man who promotes luxury.
• Pissing on bread: Will have sex with a prohibited relative.
Dress Dream Explanation — • The dead giving the dreamer an old robe: The latter will become poor and miserable.
• The dead giving the dreamer a new robe: The latter will become rich and powerful.
• Holding one’s Arab robe and telling a dead person, “Take this and sew it,” or, “wash it,” without the cloth leaving the dreamer’s hand or becoming the property of the dead: Trouble, hardships, and depression. If the dead had taken and worn it, the dreamer would die.
Kiss Dream Explanation — • Being kissed by an unidentified dead person: Will accept benefits or charity through an undesirable channel or way.
• Being kissed with intense sexual passion by a dead person, whether known or unknown: Matters will be settled the way you want.
• A patient dreaming that he is kissing a dead person: Will pass away.
• A healthy person kissing the dead: The statements the dreamer is making at this time are improper. He had better remain silent. (His words should stop, as the dead have ceased to exist.)
Clothes Dream Explanation — • The dead giving the dreamer something of what he is wearing and the former wearing it in turn: Deep trouble and an acute disease. If the cloth was left till the dead took it back, it means that the dreamer will quickly depart from this world.
• A dead person giving the dreamer a tailored cloth that does not belong to the former and the latter taking and wearing it, then returning it to the dead, who wears it in turn: Those who live under the dreamer’s roof will die unless he had not returned the cloth to the dead, in which case the dreamer’s wealth will increase.
• The dead giving the dreamer a tattered or dirty cloth: Will commit abominations.
• Giving a cloth to the dead, but the latter neither unfolding nor wearing it: Harm will befall the dreamer’s fortune or health, but recovery will follow.
• Taking off some clothes and giving them to the dead: Will die. If the dreamer recovers the clothes, it will be otherwise.