Speaking to the Dead Dream Explanation — If a person sees himself as asking a dead person about anything regarding the dead persons or anothers condition then the answer of the dead person will be true to its word- whether good or bad- for the dead person dwells in the world of truthfulness (ie. Akhirah) as opposed to the world of falsehood (ie dunya). Thus, he does not speak a lie in whatever report he gives.
Carrying the Dead Dream Explanation — if a person sees himself carrying a dead person in any manner other than the normal manner of carrying a bier or corpse it means he will carry a burden of haraam wealth. Some interpreters say that the same dream could mean that he is spending his wealth on some pervert. If a person sees himself as carrying a dead person in a normal way it means he will either obey and follow the ruler of the time or he will take upon himself some of his responsibilities.
Rising of the dead Dream Explanation — (Resurrection) Seeing the rising of all the dead on the Day of Judgment in a dream represents people attending to their daily business and seeking profits where some will win while others will lose. (Also see Resurrection)
Washing the dead Dream Explanation — (Undertaker) If one sees a deceased person washing himself before burial in a dream, it means relief for one's dependents and increase of their wealth after him. Washing a deceased person in a dream means that someone will repent at the hand of the undertaker. If a deceased person asks someone to wash his clothing in a dream, it means that he needs someone to pray for him, or to intercede on his behalf before his Lord, or pay charity for the benefit of his soul, or to satisfy his debts, or to fulfill his will, or to seek justice for his death.
Washing the dead Dream Explanation — If one does wash the garment of the deceased person in the dream, it means the redemption of that person. Washing a deceased person with boiling water in a dream means that the latter is suffering in hell-fire. (Also see Grave digger; Hot water; Ritual bath; Undertaker)
Mourning the dead Dream Explanation — (See Lamenting)
Embracing a Dead Person Dream Explanation — If a person sees a dead persons embracing him, squeezing him or killing him it means he will attain a good old age.
Marrying a Dead Woman Dream Explanation — He will succeed in acquiring his pursuit regarding which he has lost all hopes.
Body Dream Explanation — Having a fat body in a dream means prosperity and knowledge, and an emaciated body in a dream represents poverty and ignorance. The body in a dream is what envelops and contains the human being. The body is like one's wife, a garment, a house, one's beloved, a child, a guardian, or a master. The health condition and strength of one's body in a dream may denote any of the elements mentioned herein. (Also see Foot; Leg; Skin; Teeth; Tooth; Thigh)
Body Dream Explanation — • Being fat and strong: Strong religious faith.
• Seeing one’s body as that of a snake: The dreamer does not conceal his hostility or animosity.
• Having the tail of a sheep: The dreamer has a lucky son who will survive him.
• Seeing one’s body made of iron or stone: Will die.
• An increase in the body without harm: Greater prosperity.
Body Dream Explanation — (Dwellings; House; State) In a dream, the human body represents his state, and its strength represents his faith in Allah Almighty. If one sees himself wearing the skin of a snake in a dream, it means that he will avow his enmity toward others. If one sees himself as a ram in a dream, it means that he will beget a son from whose success he will earn his livelihood. If one sees his body turn into iron or clay in a dream, it means his death. If one's body appears bigger in a dream, it means that he will prosper accordingly.
Entering an Unknown House with the Dead Dream Explanation — Entering an unknown house in the company of a dead person means he will die soon and thus join the dead person.
Digging the Grave of a Dead Person Dream Explanation — If a person sees himself digging the grave of a dead person who is known to him it means he will follow in his footsteps in worldly as well as religious matters. If he is unknown to him, he will pursue a matter wherein he will not succeed.
Hair Of The Body Dream Explanation — • Hair growing on a man’s body: His wife will get pregnant.
• A troubled person dreaming of having too much hair on his body: Will have even more trouble.
• A happy person dreaming of having a very hairy body: More happiness and wealth. The reverse is also true.
• Having hair on both arms: Debts.
• Hair on the palm: Debts and sorrow.
• Hair on the back of the hand: Money will go.
• More hair on the body of a rich person: More money.
• Excessive hair on the body of a poor man: A debt will complicate matters even further.
• A rich person removing the hair of his body: Will be despoiled of his money.
Hair Of The Body Dream Explanation — • A poor person removing the hair of his body: Will settle his debts by toiling, persevering, and asking.
• A rich person dreaming that the hair of his body has turned white: Will lose his money and risk total annihilation.
• A poor person dreaming that the hair of his body has whitened: Will be able to pay back his debts.
• Having the hair of an animal or a lion on one’s body: Hardships are ahead. The length of the armpit hair means that the dreamer’s wishes will be fulfilled. That hair is also an indicator of the person’s quality and generosity.
• Having plenty of hair under the armpit: The dreamer is a shrewd businessman, not necessarily a gentle, noble, or religious one.
• Having plenty of lice in the armpit hair: Many children.
Human body Dream Explanation — (See Body)
Leaving one's body Dream Explanation — Leaving one's body in a dream means that changes will take place in one's status, marriage, or property.
Filthy body Dream Explanation — (Dirt; Filth) A filthy body in a dream represents a sinful person, while a dirty face in a dream means a rare art. (Also see Filth)
Body lice Dream Explanation — (See Nit)
Body snatcher Dream Explanation — (See Grave digger; Exhume; Grave)