| |Being Hit with the Horns of an Ox Dream Explanation
— He will be dismissed from his position and will suffer loss. And if the horns happen to break in the process he will face hardships in his work and his dismissal is imminent.
Mary, Daughter Of Imran Dream Explanation
— • Seeing Mary: (1) Prestige, promotion, and the facilitation of all matters. (2) A miracle will appear in the spot where she was seen.
• Prostrating before the Virgin: Will speak to the king and sit with him.
• A pregnant woman seeing the Holy Virgin: (1) Will give birth to a wise boy. (2) If she is calumniated, her innocence will be proven by God’s grace.
Beating Dream Explanation
— (Blow; Hit; Lash; Whip) To hit
someone with a staff in a dream means bringing back to life something that died away or investigating the cause of a death or clarifying something. To beat someone with a wooden stick in a dream means failing to fulfill a promise, or it could mean lying to someone. If someone in authority hits his employee in a dream, it means that he will give him a raise. If he hits him on his back in the dream, it means that he will pay his debt. If he hits him on his backside in the dream, it means that he will give him a daughter
Incest Dream Explanation
— • Having sex with one’s little girl: Same interpretation.
• Having sex with one’s grown-up daughter: The girl will get married, and the father will generously furnish and equip her new home.
• Having sex with one’s daughter
while she is married to another man: She will be separated from her husband and return to her father’s house.
• A poor man whose daughter
is well off having the same dream means he will get great benefits from his girl.
Ear Dream Explanation
— The ear symbolizes the man’s wife or daughter
. It also represents religion.
• Having three ears: The dreamer has a wife and two daughters.
• Having four ears: (1) The dreamer has four women. (2) He has four girls without a mother.
• Having one ear: No relative will stay alive.
• Having half an ear: Wife will die and the dreamer will remarry.
• One ear having fallen: (1) Will divorce. (2) A daughter
• Wearing an earring: Will marry one’s daughter
to someone, and she will give birth to a male child.
• Filling or obstructing one’s ears with something: The dreamer is an atheist.
The Ear Dream Explanation
— The ear symbolises a perbond wife or daughter
. If the ear is seen not functioning (or as dead) it means he will divorce his wife or she will die. It could also mean his daughter
will get married.
Arabic months Dream Explanation
— As for the fifth lunar month, known in Arabic as Jamada-al-Awwal, seeing a dream during this month means that one should slow down or scrutinize his buying and selling, or it could mean that he may lose his daughter
or wife, for it is in this month that the daughter of Prophet Muhammad, Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam, Fatima died. May Allah. be forever pleased with her.
Smashing Dream Explanation
— (Bang; Collide; Hit; Impact; Knocking) To bang one's head against a rock or a wall in a dream means suffering from failing to perform one's night prayers, (arb. Isha)
Silver Dream Explanation
— • A man wearing two silver bracelets: (1) Benefits obtained the hard way. (2) Hardships of one’s own making and deep regret, especially if the metal is twisted.
• Seeing a silver bracelet: The dreamer will get a male servant or have a child.
• A silver armlet or bangle: Worries and hatred, but less than if it were gold.
• An armlet on a man’s upper arm: His daughter
or his brother’s daughter
will get married. (The upper arm and the forearm represent the brother.)
• A silver pendent: A pretty girl, servant, or slave.
Lashing Dream Explanation
— (Beat; Hit; Whip) Lashing someone with a whip in a dream means speaking ill of him, or slandering him. If he bleeds in the dream, then it means business losses. (Also see Beating)
Intestines Dream Explanation
— The appearance of the intestines or anything from within the body means that savings will come out or whatever is hoarded will reappear. It could also mean that the dreamer himself or a member of his household will be authoritarian and prevail.
• A person eating his own intestines: He is eating up his money.
• Eating somebody else’s bowels: Will take a bite at his savings or eat up his money.
• The intestines coming out of the body: (1) A daughter
will get married. (2) Disgrace.
• Part of the bowels coming out: The dreamer is implementing the will of a person, looking after that person’s daughter
and insisting on wedding her to somebody.
Satan Dream Explanation
— • Trying to hit
Satan with a sword and getting away with it or escaping: Justice and equity will prevail.
• Satan torturing the dreamer in one way or another: Relief from hardships and worries in view of verse 41 in the Quranic chapter titled “Sad,” mentioned above.
• Killing Satan: The dreamer will outsmart a wicked and deceitful person or a charlatan and a crook and earn a good reputation.
Kidneys Dream Explanation
— (Daughter; Son; Servant. See Body)
Son Dream Explanation
— In a dream, a son may mean a daughter
or a servant.
Shout Dream Explanation
— Shout, cry, and scream are homonyms in Arabic.
• Shouting at people: Will become influential or govern a state.
• A cry in the wilderness: The dreamer’s tyranny will die out, and he will lose strength.
• Screaming: A calamity is ahead; because people scream only when they have severe pain from a disease or a plague of some sort or when they are in distress, like somebody drowning, hit
by a sword, or buried under rubble.
Cow Dream Explanation
— The same interpretation of horses colours should apply to cows, which, as mentioned, refer to women or years.
• Seeing in one’s house a cow sucking the milk of her own calf: A woman is trading in her own daughter
• A man slave milking his master’s cow: Will marry the latter’s daughter
• Being scratched by a cow or a bull: Will be ill inasmuch as the scratch was severe.
• A cow or a bull raping the dreamer: Will experience hardships and punishment and might even get killed.
• Falling on a cow’s back: Luck will change during the year.
• An ox falling on the dreamer: Will die during that year.
• Having a dispute with a cow: Controversy with a hot-tempered and impolite woman.
• Being bitten or kicked by a cow: Children will betray their father.
• Beating a cow or an ox with a stick or biting either one: The dreamer has plenty of sins and should seek God’s forgiveness.
Eyes Dream Explanation
— If one's eyes become white in a dream, they represent sorrow, or loss of a beloved. If one sees his eyes white, and if the white veil is lifted in the dream, it means that he will be reunited with his beloved and his distress will be dispelled. The right eye in a dream represents one's son and the left eye represents one's daughter
. If a father sees one of his eyes being transposed to mix with the other eye in a dream, and if he has a son and a daughter
, he should separate their bedrooms. Eating someone's eye in a dream means steeling his money. Seeing one's eyes without eyelashes in a dream means defying Allah's laws.
Head Dream Explanation
— • Having a bird head: Will travel very often.
• Seeing severed heads: People will submit to the dreamer’s authority.
• Eating a person’s head raw: Will backbite a chief and obtain money from some leaders.
• Eating a cooked head: Will eat up capital.
• The dreamer’s head having been removed without being hit: Separation from the chief. The head being subsequently displaced means money will go.
Embellishment of the Ear Dream Explanation
— Seeing the ear adorned with jewelry of any sort serves as a glad tiding that his daughter
or wife are living a tranquil and happy life.
Head Dream Explanation
— • Recovering one’s head, which had fallen without reason: (1) Financial gains. (2) Will recover, if ill.
• Replacing one’s severed head and seeing it working: Will be killed in Jihad (holy struggle).
• Seeing a head on a metal or wooden spearhead: A reference to a high-ranking official.
• Seeing a head in a container stained with blood: A chief is lying to the dreamer.
• The neck having been hit
with a sword, sending the head reeling on the ground: (1) If ill, will heal. (2) If indebted, will settle debts. (3) If the dreamer has never been to Mecca (Makkah), he will go there. (4) If worried or at war, will be relieved.
| || |