| |Dark Dream Explanation
— (See Evening)
Leaking water Dream Explanation
— (See Seeping)
Vagina Dream Explanation
— A vagina
in a dream signifies relief for someone who is experiencing hardship, pressure, or sorrow. It also could mean satisfaction of one's needs, fulfillment of one's desire, marriage, partnership, exposing a secret, working with minerals, protecting women's chastity, imprisonment, the house entrance, the front door, travels, the prayer niche inside a mosque, one's innermost secret, running water, heat, an oven, a garment, a canyon, discovering a cure for an illness and feeling happy about it, finding an elixir, feeling relief after having sexual relationship with one's spouse, a grave, distress, one's wife, fire, a burning desires, family reunion, having children, dispelling doubt about what is right and what is wrong, clearly identifying true from false, finding guidance, or heeding admonition. If a man looks at a woman's vagina
in a dream, it represents his wicked state of mind, needs, desires, humiliation, or it could represent the high standard a woman has achieved in his eyes. If a woman looks at a man's sexual organ in a dream, it represents her strength and manlike drive. If a prisoner finds himself having a vagina
in a dream, it means his release from prison, and for someone who is depressed, it means relief from his depression. If one has to appear in court, it means that he will win his case. If one is facing an opponent, it means that he will conquer him. Seeing the vagina
of an elderly woman in a dream means loss of business. If one re-enters the womb of a woman through her vagina
in a dream, it means his death. A vagina
in a dream also could represent a blood
sucker, a murderer, or a deceitful person who portrays piety during the day, then shows his teeth at night. A vagina
in a dream also represents a shameless and an insolent worker, or it could represent a bird's nest. In this sense, capturing a bird, or looking inside a bird's nest in a dream means getting married. If a woman sees water entering her vagina
in a dream, it means that she will conceive a child. If a woman's vagina
turns into iron or into any metal in the dream, it means that she has lost all hope in accomplishing her aspirations, satisfying her desires or needs. (Also see Blowing into the vagina; Looking at a sexual organ; Semen; Effeminate; Sexual intercourse; Sodomy)
Vagina Dream Explanation
— (Also see Semen.) The Arabic word for vagina
or vulva is farj, from faraj, meaning “relief.” Thus the vagina
symbolizes: (1) Relief and comfort. (2) The honey, date, or wine peddler, because sex is as sweet as sugar. (3) A ripper or a bloody person. (4) A wicked deceiver, obedient and humble during daytime and profligate and out of control at night. (5) A foolish slave. (6) A bird’s nest containing eggs. (7) Deep trouble. (8) The fulfilment of requests. (9) Marriage, for the bachelor. (10) Resumption of spending on one’s parents and in-laws. (11) Repentance. (12) Resumption of praying. (13) The prayer niche in a mosque. (14) The Qiblah (the point toward which Muslims turn their faces when praying). (15) A journey. (16) The key to a man’s secret. (17) The unveiling of secrets. (18) A contract53 to set up a company. (19) The discovery of metals, minerals, and all hidden things. (20) The very vagina
of a docile woman who gives it only to her man. (21) A prison. (22) The main gate or door of a house that, according to Islamic tenets, visitors should use. (They must never come through back doors, windows, et cetera.) (23) The bathroom, for all the water, heat, et cetera, that is in it. (24) A valley surrounded by hills and mountains. (25) A disease and a medicine that might revive then kill the patient, as the penis becomes erect, strong, and full of vitality when it comes into contact with the vagina
, then dies down when its sperm (which feeds it) gets out. (26) A furnace. (27) The oven where paste is introduced to come out as finished bread. (28) The spouse. (29) Pregnancy. (30) Hell or the fatal attraction to it (same as for the penis), since it is the center of burning pleasure. (31) The grave.
• A sick person seeing a vagina: (1) The dreamer is about to die. (2) The dreamer’s grave is being dug.
• Penetrating a vagina: (1) The dreamer will place a fat mutton in a furnace. (2) He will put a paste in an oven. (3) He will eat an exotic fruit.
• Seeing the vagina
of an identified woman: The dreamer will uncover her secret.
• The vagina
of an identified woman looking nice and healthy: Her husband or son will be better off.
• A man with a vagina: He is not faring well and is being humiliated, or the reverse. If he has worries or is in jail, he will be freed.
• A man standing trial or being tracked by an enemy seeing a vagina (or, better, if he goes into it): The dreamer will win his case or defeat and crush his enemy.
• Seeing one’s vagina
smaller than usual: The dreamer will overcome enemies. The reverse is also true.
• A merchant seeing an old woman’s vagina: He will sustain losses in his trade.
• Entering a vagina: The dreamer will die.
• Sucking (or licking) the wife’s vagina: Minor relief.
• Seeing the wife’s vagina
from behind: The peace and cordiality the dreamer is seeking will turn into tension and lasting hostility.
• A man dreaming that his wife has only one vagina: He is running after two matters; one will work and the other not.
• Dreaming that one’s wife has no vagina: A matter will be stalled, and the dreamer will be helpless and humiliated.
• The vagina
being cut: Bad omen, meaning perhaps that enemies will prevail.
• Biting the vagina
of an unknown woman: Relief and joy.
• The vagina
of an unidentified old woman: Relief in life. Holding firm a woman’s vagina
with one’s hand, which turns into a penis: Her morals will change. If it remains a penis, she will remain authoritarian, impudent, loud, and impossible to tame.
• Vaginal or pubic hair: (1) Period is on the way. (2) Poetic diatribe, a speciality of ancient Arab poets. It is noteworthy that in Arabic the words for hair and poem resemble each other. The former is shaar and the latter sheer.
• A woman dreaming that she has two vaginas: She might be penetrated from both sides.
• A woman seeing water entering her vagina: She will give birth to a boy.
• A woman dreaming that water is coming out of her vagina: She will deliver.
• Anything good coming out of the vagina: Good progeny.
• Anything ugly coming out of the vagina: The dreamer will give birth to bad children.
• A woman dreaming that fire is coming out of her vagina: She will give birth to a king.
• A woman dreaming that sesame is coming out of her vagina: Her husband is concealing his love for her.
• Bread coming out of a woman’s vagina: Bankruptcy, poverty, and need, no matter how good or beautiful the vagina
looks in the dream.
• A person dreaming that a scented smell is exuding from her vagina: That person is candid. The reverse is also true.
• An iron, brass, or bronze vagina: Despair after failing to achieve the objectives being sought.
• Seeing an animal sucking, licking, or roaming around a woman’s vulva: The woman in question is a debauched and unworthy one. If the woman is unidentified, the dream does not augur well for the dreamer; it could mean that he is losing his brain for worldly matters.
Blowing into a vagina Dream Explanation
— (See Blowing)
Blood Dream Explanation
— In a dream, blood
represents unlawful or illegal money, or an evil act that will emanate from the person seeing the dream. If one sees himself dragging his feet through puddles of blood
in a dream, it means that he will finance his business from unlawfully earned money, profit from an illegal business or commit a major sin then be caught. If one sees blood
staining his shirt in a dream, it means that someone will lie to him, though he will not recognize it. If his shirt is stained with blood
or pus from pimples in a dream, it means that a thief will lie to him. If his shirt is stained with the blood
of a lion in a dream, it means that an iniquitous person in authority will lie to him and take advantage of him. If his shirt is stained with the blood
of a ram in a dream, it means that a rich, noble and a well respected person will lie to him, and at the end he will consent to accepting corrupt money. Seeing blood
flowing from one's body or from wounds is a sign of good health, safety, or it could mean coming home after a long journey. Drinking human blood
in a dream means money, profits, escape from danger, safety from trials and adversities, or it could mean committing a sin then repenting from it. Falling into a pool of blood
in a dream means that one will be accused of a murder or of stealing money. If one sees a valley filled with blood
in a dream, it means that he may be killed in that locality. If one sees blood
emanating out of his body without cupping or cuts in a dream, it means giving money to someone . If he is a poor person, then it means receiving money from someone. If one sees himself falling into a cistern which is filled with blood
in a dream, it means that someone is seeking revenge from him. Blood
in ajar represents a woman in menstruation. Blood
in a dream also represents one's life, strength, wealth, business, helpers, clothing, earning praise or blame, weak points, unlawful food, lack of benefits, loss of business or money or esteem, inability to draw benefits from one's usual close ones, such as a father, a son, or a business partner, separation through death from one's beloveds or dear one's, such as wife or a kin. One's blood
in a dream also represents his own Satan, or an enemy that dwells inside his house. Drinking one's own blood
in a dream means paying one's debts with second loan, or vanquishing one's enemy. Bleeding naturally in a dream means peace and comfort. Excess bleeding in a dream means the opposite. The bleeding of an unwed woman means finding a husband. Bleeding of a pregnant woman in a dream means a miscarriage and for an elderly woman, bleeding means an illness. If one sees blood
coming from his anus in a dream, it means that he is tainted with the consequences of an evil act, or it could mean a bad deal, or that he has earned unlawful money then walked out of such a deal. To bleed in a dream also means being a spendthrift, a money wasting family, or it could mean suffering from a venereal disease. (Also see Vascular blockage)
Blood Dream Explanation
— Spilt blood
symbolizes disease or rather a plague, an epidemic. A small quantity of blood
, as in an expectoration, refers to the household or those members of the family living under the dreamer’s roof and other relatives (in some cases, those amongst them who are squandering the dreamer’s money). It also means evil that will ultimately be driven away. Vomiting blood
is a sign that the dreamer will repent after committing a sin or holding undue money and that he will discharge whatever he had been entrusted with. Blood also represents the dreamer’s life, power, money, lord, sponsor, helpers, or clothes that cover his body and make him look decent or earn him people’s praise. It could also symbolize his semen, which weakens him every time it comes out. Likewise, it could refer to illicit gains or to whoever has eaten up money that was not his. Excessive bleeding or a haemorrhage means that support and assistance will be impeded or stalled on the part of the father, the son, or the partner or that the dreamer will sell some of his indispensable clothes or be separated from a beloved one (wife, et cetera). It could also mean troubles and unhappiness. Blood refers as well to the person’s good or bad genie that runs in him like the bloodstream. When seen in a jar or any container, blood
represents menstruation. The cover of that jar or whatever is used to stuff its aperture is the cotton or hygienic towel. In some cases, blood
symbolizes what could not happen to a human being unless dead, like red blood
from a patient turning blue or yellow.
• Splashing in blood: The dreamer is being financed and is dealing with dirty money or is indulging in a major sin.
• Seeing blood
on one’s clothes: Somebody is lying to the dreamer.
• Seeing one’s shirt stained with blood
of unknown origin or without having felt it coming: The dreamer is being lied to without knowing it or suspecting anything.
• The shirt stained with the blood
of a cat: A thief is lying to the dreamer.
• The shirt stained with lion blood: An unjust and wanton chief or ruler is lying to the dreamer.
• The shirt stained with ram blood: An honest, rich, and almost invincible man is lying to the dreamer, after which the latter will obtain as much illicit money as there was blood
oozing out of the skin: (1) Health and safety. (2) Will return home safe and sound from a journey.
• Seeing blood
coming out of one’s body and looking at the wounds: (1) Will be healthy and wealthy. (2) Will return safe and sound from a journey to find joy, happiness, and welfare. However, it must be pointed out that if the blood
coming out from the person’s body was superfluous or unwanted, the dream would augur well, unlike dreams with excessive bleeding or haemorrhage.
• Drinking one’s own blood: (1) Worries and hardships. (2) Will settle a debt by contracting another one. (3) Victory over the enemy.
• Drinking someone else’s blood: (1) Money and benefits. (2) Will be safe from all intrigues and hardships. (3) Will refrain from a sin.
• Falling in a blood
well: Will be unfortunately involved in a crime or plagued with illicit money.
• Seeing a sea of blood
at one’s place or shop: The dreamer’s blood
will be shed there.
coming out of the dreamer’s body without there being any bleeding or bloodletting, cupping, or wound of any kind: (1) If he is rich, money will come out of the dreamer’s pocket, as much as there was blood
. (2) If he is poor, he will have as many benefits as there was blood
• Falling in a vat or large vessel, a jar, or a pit full of blood: Excitement.
• The blood
of a woman having her menses: (1) For a single woman: A husband. (2) For a pregnant woman: Abortion. (3) For a woman having given up all hope of having her menses: Disease.
springing out of the rectum: (1) Will refrain from a sin. (2) If getting stained with it: Will pay a bribe or something unclean. (3) Haemorrhoids.
Blood disease Dream Explanation
— If one is presented in his dream with red unripened dates, then they represent some type of blood
disease where the red cells exceed the white cells in number. (Also see Dates)
Blood letting Dream Explanation
— (See Cupping)
Blood ties Dream Explanation
— (Debts; Veins)
Blood, Pus Etc. without any Wound Dream Explanation
— Bleeding without any wound means he will acquire unlawful wealth. Similarly, pus or blood
gushing forth from a fountain in the body and such pus or blood
staining his body also means he will earn haraam wealth. How much haraam wealth he earns depends on how much blood
or pus gushes from such a fountain. But if the body does not stain it means he will be demoted from his present position. The degree of his demotion depends on how much blood
or pus gushes out.
To be Stained with Blood, Dung Etc. Dream Explanation
— If the body is seen stained with blood
, dung, excreta and all that issues from the body, it symbolises unlawful wealth owned by him or it means he will receive haraam wealth in the future.
Drawing Blood from the Vein Dream Explanation
— It implies a person losing part of his wealth to the king or authorities.
Blood in a Cup, Bowl or Tray Dream Explanation
— This symbolises sickness and the spending of one's wealth on some woman. Some say spending it on onseself.
Oil Dream Explanation
— (Food) Anointing oneself with oil
in a dream means receiving blessed and lawful earnings, or it could mean recovering from an illness. Drinking oil
in a dream has a bad connotation and implies a bad omen, an evil spell or an illness. However, olive oil
in a dream also represents knowledge, wisdom, spiritual guidance, inner light, blessings and lawful earnings. Drinking any other type of oil
in a dream such as oil
from rape seeds of the crucifer family tree (Brasica napus), or cashew oil
from the terebinth tree (Pistacia terebinthus), then it represents earning money from a suspicious source, or receiving illegal money. Oil
in a dream also represents the light of the heart, spiritual growth, a growing insight, or it may denote birth control, murders, assassinations, or braking someone's bones. Oil
in a dream also denotes a broker. If good oil
turns putrid or stale in a dream, it means revoking one's covenant, while if a putrid or a stale oil
turns good in a dream, it means growing awareness, certitude and adopting a good standard in dealing with other. (Also see Extracting oils from seeds; Olives)
Oil Dream Explanation
— Dreaming of drinking oil
indicates sorcery or disease.
• Seeing Menstrual Blood: Lies And Falsehood Dream Explanation
— • A woman dreaming that she has her period: Will obtain money, as much as there was blood
• Seeing one’s wife in menstruation: Obstacles or deadlock. If the lady is particularly virtuous, the dreamer will face a religious dilemma.
• A man seeing himself menstruating: (1) Will no longer be religious. (2) Will marry or have sex with a prohibited relative.
• A woman or a man dreaming that she/he has washed thoroughly and dressed after having her/his menses: Will be successful in both worldly and religious matters.
• Having sex with a woman in menstruation whose vaginal secretions flow on the dreamer: Will obtain money.
• A sterile woman dreaming that she is having her menses: Will conceive (in view of verse 71 in the Quranic chapter “Hud,” which says: “And his wife, standing by, laughed [in the sense of had her menses]; so We gave her good tidings [of the birth] of Isaac, and, after Isaac, of Jacob.”)
• A child dreaming that she has her menses: She will be deflowered.
• A young girl dreaming that she has her period: Will get married.
• An old woman or a little girl dreaming that she has her menses: She will die.
Oil press Dream Explanation
— (Oil mill; Oil
refinery; Refinery) In a dream, an oil
press represents spiritual guidance, knowledge, a foster mother or a wet nurse. (Also see Sugar mill)
Olive Oil Dream Explanation
— Possessing olive oil
or any other pleasant smelling oil
heralds blessings, prosperity and wealth.
Sesame oil Dream Explanation
— In a dream, sesame oil
represents someone who enjoys a material and a spiritual life. If burned, then its light means guidance, and if heated to fry something, then it represents something valuable. Eating sesame oil
or using it as an ointment in a dream means profits, comfort, honor, rank, good deeds, or having prior knowledge about something.
| || |