Dancing Dream Explanation — Dancing in a dream means a calamity. If one sees himself dancing for someone else in a dream, it means that he will share his problems with him. Dancing alone in one's house in a dream signifies joy and satisfaction. If a sick person sees himself dancing in a dream, it denotes his anxiety. If one is pulled to a dancing circle in a dream, it means that he will be saved from tribulation or be declared innocent from false allegations. If a child is seen dancing in a dream, then it means that he may lose his speech or become dumb, because when a child dances, he mostly moves his hands to express himself. If a prisoner sees himself dancing in a dream, it means that he will be set free.
Dancing Dream Explanation — Dancing on top of a table, a raised stage or on top of a hill in a dream means a scare. Dancing inside one's house, surrounded with one's family members with no outsiders in a dream means joy and celebration. If a sick person sees himself dancing in a dream, it means longevity. Seeing a woman dancing alone in a dream means a scandal. If a traveller sees himself dancing on the road in a dream, it means adversities. If a poor person sees himself dancing in a dream, it means richness. (Also see Dancer)
Dance Dream Explanation — This has contradictory interpretations.
• Dancing: Tragedy. The dancer will blow up.
• Dancing for somebody else: Will share his tragedy.
• Dancing alone in one’s house: (1) Joy and sufficiency, because one dances only when his stomach is full and he doesn’t care for anything. (2) Dancing at home and being surrounded only by one’s family, with no stranger around: Good for everybody.
• One’s wife, son, or any other relative dancing: Good augury, joy and plenty of riches.
• Dancing in someone else’s place: The owner of that place will be plagued with a tragedy in which the dancer will be involved.
• A patient of either sex dancing: Disease will last longer and worries will increase.
Dance Dream Explanation — • Being dragged to a dance: Escape from a problem or an accusation.
• A child dancing: Bad dream, meaning that the subject might become a deaf-mute, because mutes use their hands to make signs, like a dancing child.
• Dancing on a hill or any elevated place: Fear.
• A prisoner dreaming that he is dancing: Will be unchained and freed from prison.
• A rich or poor woman dancing: Silly acts and big scandal.
• Dreaming that you dance while sailing in reality: Hardships are ahead.
• A poor person dancing: Will get rich, but only for a while.
• A professional male dancer dancing for himself: Someone associated with catastrophes.
• A professional female dancer: (1) The underworld, or the mean world. (2) Rest for whoever is tired.
• A bondsman dancing: Will be beaten up.
• A monkey trainer who makes monkeys dance: Someone will teach a lesson to polytheists and their children.
Shadow Dream Explanation — If one sees his shadow dancing in a dream, it means falsehood, lies, stealing people's money, shifting one's faith according to one's personal interests, or that he criticize the conduct of Allah's Prophet, Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam. Dancing one's shadow over a carpet in a dream means invoking evil spirits, speaking their words after being possessed by them, and it means trials, temptations and evil. (Also see Shade)
Cowboy Dream Explanation — In a dream, a cowboy represents flow of profits from one's business, or it may mean dancing or whirling.
Tap Dream Explanation — (African steps; Footsteps; Loud steps; Tap dancing; Sound of walking) In a dream, loud steps represent distinguished wealthy merchants who are envied for their richness by everyone, and who are despised for their stinginess.
Dancer Dream Explanation — (Hoofer; Show; Soft-shoe dancer) A hoofer in a dream represents a man in trouble if he dances for himself. If so, his parable is like that of seeds pupping on top of a fire. If a hoofer dances for someone, then the host will be struck by a calamity that will affect both of them. (Also see Dancing)
Filter Dream Explanation — In a dream, a filter represents the essence of one's faith and knowledge. A filter in a dream also could mean music, taverns, dancing or insolence. A filter in a dream also represents a man who speaks only the truth and who does not allow for impurities to seep into his life. (Also see Sieve)
Weeping or laughter Dream Explanation — Seeing oneself as weeping will be interpreted as joy and happiness as long as such weeping is not done with sound, screaming or tearing one's collar to pieces as when mourning. One the contrary joy, happiness, merry-making, laughter, dancing etc. will be interpreted as grief and sorrow. Similarly, if two persons are seen fighting in the dream then the one who loses the battle will be the one to gain victory.
A Person who Weighs and Measures Dream Explanation — He symbolises a qaadhi, judge or magistrate if he is unknown. If a person sees such a person clapping hands it means the qaadhi is biased and unfair in his judgement. And if he is seen dancing he is fair and impartial. If a person sees himself taking up the trade of weighing or measuring it means he will be appointed as a judge.
Water carrier Dream Explanation — He also represents one who delivers people's belongings to their hands. A water carrier in a dream also may denote evil, burdens, fights, dancing, or whirling. If a water carrier delivers someone a glass of water in a dream and receives money for it, it represents a responsibility or a burden he will carry, or perhaps that the other person may receive accumulated profits from his business.
Sing Dream Explanation — Nice singing means profitable business. The reverse is also true. The singer himself is regarded as a knowledgeable and wise person and a reminder. For rich people singing in the marketplace alludes to scandals and ugly traps. For the poor the same dream means that they will lose their mind. Some interpreters believe that singing refers to clamour, uproar, disputes, strong arguments, and wrestling in view of the gesticulations in dancing that are associated with singing and sometimes resemble a fight.
Drum Dream Explanation — Seeing a drum in a dream means false news. Dancing on the drumbeat in a dream means that a calamity will befall that house. If one sees himself turned into a drum in a dream, it means that he is experiencing confused dreams. A one sided tambourine represents a woman with many faults. Women's drums in a dream mean a wild business, an esoteric commerce, selling gadgets, hideousness, or a stingy woman with many enemies.
Flower Dream Explanation — • Picking roses: Joy.
• Picking white flowers from one’s garden: Will kiss a virtuous woman with mutual passion.
• Dreaming of red flowers: The dreamer’s woman is of the gay type who likes artists, singing, dancing, et cetera, as opposed to a pious woman.
• Dreaming of yellow flowers: The dreamer’s wife has frail health.
• Picking flower buds: The dreamer’s wife will have a miscarriage, and the fetus will be a male child.
• Picking a well-known flower with big leaves: The dreamer is sweet on a beautiful woman whom everybody is running after and calumniating at the same time.
Wedding Dream Explanation — • On the contrary, a wedding party in which dancing or any form of entertainment takes place heralds a tragedy. A particularly bad omen is the zaghrouda, the strident, long-drawn, and trilling shrill produced by Arab women by moving the tongue with the rapidity of the drumstick of an electric bell as a manifestation of joy. One zaghrouda means minor worries.
• A person giving a wedding party: Catastrophe.
• Being invited to a wedding ceremony: Joy and happiness, provided no food or banquet is seen.
• Organizing or looking after the preparations of a wedding party: Some members of the dreamer’s family will attend his funeral.
• If the wedding ceremony takes place in a house where a person is ill: The latter will die.
Wine Dream Explanation — If a sick person sees himself drinking wine in a dream, it means that he will receive the right medicine and recover from his illness. Drinking wine in a dream also means losing one's senses, or it could denote an evil happening. Drinking wine in the company of mentally disturbed people along with sedatives, drugs, music, dancing, farce, or ridiculous actions in a dream means that one will brake his pledge of allegiance to his guardian or ruler, deny his covenant to his Lord, or that he may start a war against his ruler. If a scholar sees himself drinking wine in a dream, it means that his knowledge will grow. If it is grape wine in the dream, it means that he will eat grapes outside of their season, or that he may require a drug preparation as a cure for an ailment, or it could mean earning lawful money, or falling into a shameful act.
Earthquake Dream Explanation — If one sees the earth moving under his feet in a dream, then it represents one's striving and pursuit of his business needs or livelihood. An earthquake in a dream also represents exposing secrets, hearing bad news, a general scare, public disturbances, the surfacing of new diseases. If one sees the walls crumbling and caving in a dream, it means his death. Seeing an earthquake in an arable land in a dream means fertility or a good harvest. An earthquake in a dream also may mean travels, dancing, abstraction of business or having an argument with one's family. If the destruction hits the buildings in urban areas in the dream, it means business growth for construction workers, contractors or related industries. Seeing an earthquake hitting a fruit farm in a dream means a good harvest.
Tomcat Dream Explanation — If the tomcat loses the fight, and if the man is already sick, it means that he will recover from his illness shortly thereafter. Otherwise, if he loses in the dream, it means that his illness has reached its peak. A cat or a tomcat in a dream also represent reckoning, estrangement of one's wife, her roughness with her husband, or they could represent ill behaved children with their parents, fights, theft, adultery, lack of loyalty, eavesdropping, taunting, roaring, clamor, a bastard son, a foundling or an orphan. On the other hand, a cat in a dream could represent a toadying person, dancing, being playful and kind, though awaiting to jump at the first opportunity to spoil others peace. If the cat, the tomcat and the mouse, or the lamb and the wolf become friends in the dream, it means hypocrisy, affectation and loss of moral standards. A civet cat in a dream represents a man who may have a suspicious look, though his character and conduct are exemplary. (Also see Cat)