| |Car Dream Explanation
— (Automobile; Carriage; Carrier; Coach; Lift; Litter; Transport; Vehicle; Wheels) In a dream, a car
represents someone who properly manages his life, for a car
is made from many well coordinated parts, and carries many things and transports them from one location to another. If one sees himself riding a litter that is carried by people in a dream, it means that he will preside over people or beget a son who will be elevated in rank. If a traveller sees a car
in his dream, it means that his trip will take a slow turn and he will be delayed. A car
in a dream also signifies dignity, honor, advancement and attainment. If one sees himself holding to a car
or running after it in a dream, it means that he will lobby someone in authority and profit from him as much as his nearness to such a car
. If one sees himself riding on a cargo vehicle in a dream, it means suffering from distress and sorrow. (Also see Carrier; Racing)
Car racing Dream Explanation
— (See Racing)
Automobile Dream Explanation
— (See Car)
Carriage Dream Explanation
— (See Car)
Lift Dream Explanation
— (See Car)
Vehicle Dream Explanation
— (See Car)
Transportation Dream Explanation
— (See Car; Driver)
Wheels Dream Explanation
— (See Car; Wheel)
Coach Dream Explanation
— (See Bear trainer; Car; Carriage house)
Litter Dream Explanation
— (arb. Mahmal. See Car; Palanquin; Stretcher)
Racing Dream Explanation
— (Car racing; Competition; Contest; Horse race; Pigeon racing) Racing on foot in a dream means activities, actions, accomplishments, workout, amusement, playfulness, idling, a vacation, or travelling without a purpose. If a sick person sees himself racing in a dream, it means his death. If a poor person sees himself racing in a dream, it means financial gains. If a traveller sees himself racing in a dream, it means returning to his home. Horse racing in a dream means indulging in what is forbidden, arrogance, self-deceit, or guaranteeing the success of what has no prospect of succeeding. Horse racing in a dream also could mean engaging in a dangerous adventure that could lead to one's death, corruption and divisiveness. Pigeon racing in a dream means sodomy. Car
racing in a dream means exceeding the boundaries of safety, or crossing into the boundaries of danger.
Cargo Dream Explanation
— (Load; Shipment) Receiving a shipment in a dream means a burden, impediments, an illness, affliction, uneasiness or anxiety. (Also see Car)
Driver Dream Explanation
— (Transportation) In a dream, a driver signifies travels, a marketplace, a carrier, or driving toward good or evil for one who is intending that. (Also see Car; Carrier)
Walnut Dream Explanation
— A walnut tree in a dream represents a stingy foreigner, a backbiter, a slanderer, a difficult person who cares only for his selfish interests. A walnut in a dream also represents a healthy body, or it could mean extensive travelling. Playing with walnut in a dream means playing with unlawful earnings. If a woman sees a walnut tree in her dream, it means longevity. A walnut in a dream also means a husband. Crushed
walnuts in a dream mean easy money. Eating pecans from a hickory tree in a dream means speaking the truth.
Dust Dream Explanation
— In a dream, dust signifies money. Seeing a cloud of dust in a dream means a mysterious happening no one knows how to get out of it. Washing one's hands from dust in a dream means becoming poor. Dust that accumulates after a rainstorm or a thunderstorm and lightning in a dream means drought or adversities. A cloud of dust which is produced from a brisk movement of a car
or a horse in a dream means controlling one's affairs, indulging in falsehood or enticing trouble. Dusting one's store and throwing the dirt on the sidewalk in a dream means business losses. If a merchant sees his merchandises covered with dust in a dream, it means depression and unsalability of his merchandise. (Also see Specs of dust)
Coal Dream Explanation
— (Carbonize; Charcoal; Fuel) Burning coal in a dream means immediate earnings or a ready to fill order for one's merchandise. If one can benefit from it in his dream, it means easy benefits or receiving jewelry as a gift, or having a type of work in which one needs to use coal. Seeing burning coal in a dream also means seeking knowledge and wisdom. Coal in a dream also represents an evil and a dangerous person, or it could mean tainted money, unlawful earnings or receiving a grant from someone in the government. Burning coal in a dream also denotes someone who is unjustly suffering from hardships and trials or someone who's property is unjustly confiscated. Consumed or burned up coal in a dream means the same thing as ashes and signifies falsehood. Having large cuts of coal when one needs small pieces in a dream means worries, distress and concerns, while having fine crushed
coal when one needs chunks to light a fire in a dream means diminishing of one's wealth . Seeing coal or charcoal in a dream also could mean increase or rejuvenation of one's sexual desires. Seeing coal in the winter in a dream means money. Fuel for the fire in a dream means corruption. (Also see Ashes)
Leg Dream Explanation
— (Thigh; Limb) In a dream, one's legs represent longevity, old age, or his source of income. If one sees his legs turned into iron in a dream, it means that he will live a long life. If they turn into glass in the dream, it means that he will die shortly. If he sees his legs crossed in a dream, it means that he has neared the term of his live, or that he is going to face a major challenge in his life, or that he is a liar. If one sees the thighs of a woman he recognizes in the dream, it means that he will marry that woman or a friend of hers. Hairy legs in a dream mean debts, or that one may die in a prison. If one sees his leg twisted in a dream, it means that he will commit adultery. Legs in a dream also represent man's wealth or his livelihood. In that sense, if one's legs turn into iron in a dream, it represents a lasting prosperity. If his legs turn into wood in a dream, it means that he will grow weaker and unable to earn for himself. If one's legs become glass or pottery in a dream, it means that he may die shortly, and that his property and wealth will be distributed to his heirs. If one finds his leg shorter than usual in a dream, it means that he will lose some of his money. If one walks on one foot in a dream, it means that he will lose half of his wealth. If both legs are amputated in a dream, it means that he will lose everything he has. If one's leg seems fat in the dream, it denotes a good financial standing, or it could mean buying a good car
, or receiving a pleasing gift. If a woman sees herself having hairy legs in a dream, it means humiliation or a trick that she will play before her husband, or that her private life will become public knowledge, or that she will receive spiritual guidance after that she lived in heedlessness. A leg in a dream also denotes hardships. If one sees his legs banded or tide together in a dream, it means fear, poverty and adversities. Exposing one's legs in a dream means abandoning prayers, and it could mean humiliation. Legs in a dream also signify writing, admonition, advice, reading a book, wisdom, one's rank, pleasure, pitfalls, fault in advising, or wrong interpretation of religious matters. (Also see Foot; Thigh)
Serpent Dream Explanation
— The serpent in the dream symbolizes man’s enemy, in general, since Satan used it to let Adam eat the forbidden fruit. The size of such an enemy is commensurate with the serpent’s length, diameter, strength, venom, et cetera. But no enemy is worse and more terrible than a black snake. The water snake represents support to the unjust and more power to the ruler or chief. The serpent or snake also symbolizes: (1) A powerful and rich enemy (for the venom refers to money) who conceals his hostility and has a strong name and ugly face. (2) Hostility of one’s own family, spouse, or children, in view of verse 14 of the Quranic surah or chapter “Al-Taghabun” (Mutual Disillusion), which reads as follows: “O ye who believe! Lo! among your wives and your children there are enemies for you, therefore beware of them. And if ye efface and overlook and forgive, then lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.” (3) A demon. (4) An atheist or a heretic. (5) A woman. (6) A boy or an offspring. (7) The dweller in the valley. (8) A high post. (9) A chief. (10) A treasure. (11) One’s bread or livelihood. (12) The dreamer’s endeavours. (13) Waters, streams, or a torrent resulting from heavy rain, in view of the similarity between the movement of snakes and fluids. (14) A highway bandit. (15) A covetous and spiteful neighbour who casts an evil eye on whatever he sees. (16) Evil, covetousness, fraud, deceit, wickedness (like the snake’s tortuous movement), and open animosity. (17) An adulterer or an adulteress, in view of their character and bites. (18) Death.
• Dominating or owning a snake: Will wield tremendous power.
• A snake swallowing the dreamer’s penis: His wife has committed adultery.
• A white snake: A bitter enemy. If the dreamer lifts it up, it means he will be promoted.
• A black snake surrounded by smaller ones: Will have more servants and black slaves.
• A green snake: Beware of two enemies.
• A yellow snake: A sick and weak enemy.
• A red snake: An enemy has the backing of his tribe or clan.
• A snake with paws or feet: Powerful enemies.
• A smooth and slippery winged snake: (1) The treasure of a king or a royal gift, in case the dreamer manages to handle it as he wills. (2) The dreamer’s luck.
• A small snake of whatever color: (1) A weak enemy. (2) A small boy or a son. (3) A hostile family member.
• A horned viper showing its fangs: Beware of a huge and spiteful enemy or: If the dreamer is a minister, he will be given a portfolio. If the dreamer is a merchant, he will achieve gains.
• A metal snake, especially one made of gold or silver: Benefits.
• Snake meat and grease: Legitimate seizure of a foe’s money (i.e., spoils of war) and immunity from the venom of that enemy.
• Eating raw snake meat: Will triumph over the enemy and enjoy seizing his money.
• Eating cooked snake meat: Will triumph over the enemy and gain blessed money through Jihad (holy war).
• Being poisoned and seeing the stomach swelling after eating cooked snake meat: Will be harmed and lose heavily to an enemy after challenging him. If the poison acts till the dreamer’s flesh and bones disintegrate, he will fight an enemy and his children will be scattered all over the country. In case he dies from that food poisoning, he will die at the hands of an enemy.
• Being bitten by a snake: Will sustain as much harm at the enemy’s hands as the bite was strong.
• A snake talking to the dreamer nice and soft: Fantastic welfare.
• A snake talking harshly to the dreamer: Troubles and sorrow are ahead but will ultimately disappear.
• Seeing a dead snake: An enemy that God will remove or keep in awe.
• Mastering a bunch of black serpents: Will lead armies and become a great king.
• Catching and mastering a slippery snake without using any weapon and without any ensuing harm: Will seize a king’s treasure.
• Seeing a snake and getting scared: Fear.
• Fearing a snake without seeing it: Will be safe from enemies.
• Seeing a snake without getting scared, but escaping from it: Pain and sorrow.
• Frightening a snake: Will escape enemy harm.
• Introducing a snake in one’s house: Will be deceived or tricked by an enemy.
• Seeing one’s home full of snakes without fearing them: Will give shelter to the enemies of Muslims and to people of all seasons and whims. Someone told Ibn Siren he had seen his house full of snakes, to which the interpreter replied, “Fear God and do not give shelter to the Muslims enemy.” Likewise, a woman told the great seer that another lady had seen in her dream two burrows from which a couple of snakes had come out. Thereupon two men drew milk from the snakes heads. “Snakes do not give milk, but hood. That woman will be visited by two leaders of the Khawarej who will invite her to join their sect, nay to insult the two sheikhs, God bless them [the caliphs Ali Ibn Taleb and Muawiyah],” said Ibn Siren.
• Snakes getting in and out the dreamer’s house without harm: Enemies from the house or from amongst relatives.
• Snakes getting in and out of a house other than the dreamer’s: Hostile strangers.
• A snake leaving a house: The house will be destroyed or devastated, and its inhabitants will perish.
• Catching a snake: Will challenge the enemy and take a booty in all safety in view of verse 21 of the Quranic surah or chapter “Ta-Ha” which reads as follows: “He (God) said: Grasp it [O Moses!] and fear not. We shall return it to its former state.”
• Fighting and killing a snake: Will overcome an enemy. If the snake’s blood is seen spurting and staining the dreamer’s hands, he will kill that enemy and grab his wealth. In case he has burnt the snake, the ruler or chief will kill his enemies. But if the snake has managed to escape, the enemies will flee the country or stay away for some time.
• Killing a snake: (1) Death of a young boy. (2) Will marry a woman.
• A man killing a snake in his bed: His wife will die.
• Taking a snake off one’s collar and cutting it in three pieces: The dreamer will divorce his wife three times. A man told Ibn Siren, “I saw myself following a snake that crept till it entered its burrow. There I had a cleaning cloth in my hand, so I sealed the hole with it.” “Are you engaged to a woman?” asked Ibn Siren. “Yes.” “You will marry and inherit from her.” And so it was. The man married the lady, who soon died and left him seven thousand currency units.
• Cutting a snake in two: Will win a case over the enemy’s dead boy. Taking the two parts afterward means that the dreamer will win over to his cause an enemy chief along with his children and followers.
• Cutting a snake in two and finding that its skin is made of gold: Will find one of the treasures of King Chosroe (king of Persia).
• Cutting a snake in three pieces: Will challenge and beat one’s foes and subdue three enemies: A chief, a rich man, and one who has many children and followers.
• The strong rise of the snake’s body and the appearance of its fangs: Enemy power and shrewdness.
• Turning into a snake: Change of attitude. Will become the enemy of Muslims.
• A small white snake in one’s pocket or sleeve that inspires no fear: The dreamer’s efforts and perseverance.
• A snake coming out of one’s sleeve: The dreamer’s son will become hostile to him.
• A snake following the dreamer as he walks: His enemy is trying to outsmart him.
• A snake creeping between the dreamer’s hands or turning around him: His enemies are socializing or mixing with him in one way or another but cannot harm him.
• Snakes fighting each other to the death in a souk, or marketplace: War will break out and the enemies will be crushed
• Seeing snakes fighting in every direction and killing one of them: (1) If the dead snake is big and strong, the dreamer will control the area where the battle was seen. (2) If it is a common snake, the dreamer will kill one of the king’s soldiers. (3) If the snake is climbing to a certain height, the dreamer will taste comfort, joy, and happiness.
• A snake tumbling from a high place: A leader will die in that place.
• A snake coming out of the earth: Suffering at that spot.
• One’s garden full of snakes: The garden will flourish, its herbs will grow, and flowers will blossom.
• Body snakes (worms): A reference to the dreamer’s children and other relatives who sit at his table and share his meals. Their exodus is a tragedy that will befall the household.
• A snake going in and out of a small town or district: A demon will bring the dreamer grief and sorrow.
• A snake entering the mouth: (1) Enemies will be defeated. (2) Will acquire a great knowledge.
• A snake coming out of a healthy person’s mouth: Will be betrayed or harmed by his own statements or will calumniate someone.
• A sick person dreaming that snakes are coming out of his mouth: Will pass away.
• A snake coming out of the penis s aperture: Will have a boy.
• A snake getting out of the penis, then in, then out again: The organ will fail the dreamer.
• A snake coming out of the dreamer’s nose, breast, back, or penis: Will have a male child who might grow to become an enemy.
• A snake coming out of the dreamer’s ear, belly, vagina, or anus: Will commit a sin and give up religious faith, or the dreamer’s children might turn inimical.
• The dreamer tightening a snake around his waist: Will wear a money belt.
• Grasping snakes and throwing them away: The dreamer’s family or other relatives will bring him a tragedy.
• Killing a snake and lifting it or cutting it and lifting it: Will triumph over enemies and grab their booty.
• Lifting a white snake: Promotion.
• Being surrounded by a large number of snakes: The dreamer’s folk and supporters will turn against him, but none of them will harm him, if no snake has bitten him in the dream.
• A snake coming out of the dreamer’s collar or anus and going into the earth: His time is over.
• Catching a harmless snake as it passes: Money.
• Dominating a big serpent: Will obtain a high post.
• Seeing a snake on one’s head: Will be prominent at the royal court.
• A container full of snakes: Animosity toward Muslims.
Body Dream Explanation
— (Abdomen; Anus; Aorta; Back; Bones; Brain; Breasts; Buttocks; Chest; Earlock; Ears; Eyes; Eyebrows; Face; Feet; Fingers; Fingernails; Forehead; Hand; Head; Heart; Heels; Intestines; Jugular vein; Kidney; Knee; Legs; Limb; Lip; Livers; Loins; Lungs; Marrow; Mouth; Nails; Navel; Neck; Nerves; Nose; Rear end; Ribs; Penis; Sexual organs; Shoulders; Skin; Spinal column; Spleen; Stomach; Temple; Testicles; Thighs; Throat; Tongue; Umbilicus; Veins) In a dream, the head and the brain represent man's controller, strength, benefits, longevity, wisdom or power. One's ears in a dream represent his wife, daughter, sister or aunt. The eyes represent one's faith, religion or children. The right eye represents his son and the left eye represents his daughter. The forehead in a dream represents one's beauty, son, power, honor, wealth, leadership or the point of prostration in one's prayers. A wide forehead in a dream means prosperity, while a narrow forehead means tightness. The eyebrows represent one's protection or spiritual guardianship. As for the human nose in a dream, it represents honor, longevity and respect. Whatever comes out of one's nose in a dream is good and whatever goes into it in a dream may not be beneficial. A bleeding nose in a dream means receiving or giving money. If one's nose is cut off in a dream, it means circumcision, falling in rank, or it could mean his death. Inhaling water and clearing one's nose in a dream represents someone who deceives his wife. If a bird or an animal comes out of one's nose in a dream, it means that a cattle, a pet, or a domesticated animal will give birth to its babies in such a house. A large nose in a dream represents honor and respect. Smelling a nice fragrance in a dream means begetting a son, or it could mean relief from difficulties. One's face in a dream represents his happiness or his sorrow. Seeing the forehead and the face in a dream means money, honor and a beautiful woman. The earlock and the temples represent two noble and blessed daughters. A bright face in a dream means glad tidings, while a yellowish face in a dream means bad news or miseries. Frowning in a dream means a misfortune. If a woman sees herself frowning in a dream, it means the death of her husband. The two lips in a dream represent one's helpers. The lower lip is stronger in meaning than the upper lip. It is also said that lips in a dream represent one's relatives. The upper lip represents the male relatives and the lower lip represents the female relatives. Sealed lips in a dream mean difficulties or adversities. The mouth in a dream represents a key, one's livelihood, the conclusion of one's life, death, illness, strength, a coffer, a marketplace, a door attendant, a chief minister, or a door. If one's mouth is sealed in a dream, it means a scandal. One's tongue in a dream represents his or her translator. A long tongued person in a dream may mean winning an argument, or it could mean innocence from allegation. An elongated tongue of a judge in a dream means clarity and justice. A tied-up tongue in a dream means poverty, sickness, depression, a calamity, or it could represent an unworthy person. Having two tongues in a dream means praiseworthiness and acquiring two types of knowledge. Seeing what is inside one's mouth in a dream means exposing one's ills. Biting on one's tongue in a dream means regret. Watching one's tongue in a dream means protecting oneself from pitfalls. Carrying one's tongue by hand in a dream means receiving indemnity for bodily injury or receiving blood money. If one sees his throat blocked in such a way that he could not speak in a dream, it denotes his stinginess toward his own family. If one sees one of his limbs speaking against him in a dream, it means that someone will report him to the authorities or become a witness against him in court. If one sees himself in a dream riding over the shoulders of his enemy, it means that he will commit a wrongdoing or a shameful act. If there is no enmity between them, and if he sees himself riding over the shoulders of a friend in a dream, it means earning something from him. Carrying something over one's shoulders in a dream means debts. If one sees himself carrying a hypocrite over his shoulders in a dream, it means that he may work in a lumberyard or carry wood to earn a living. One's shoulders in a dream also represent his parents, brothers, partners, station, or beauty. Anything that affects them in a dream will manifest in any of the above. In a dream, one's neck represents an embrace, a donation with terms, a legal will, or a conditional endowment. The neck and the shoulders in a dream represent one's trust or trustworthiness. A healthy and strong neck in a dream means trustworthiness and ability to meet one's obligations. Wounds, festering or purulence in one's neck in a dream mean betraying Allah's trust. If one sees a nice bird sitting over his neck in a dream it means benefits or an alibi. If it is not a gentle bird, then it becomes a bad omen, or a rebuke. If one sees a necklace, a rope, a wire, or a thread around his neck in a dream, it means fulfilling one's promise, acquiring knowledge and honor. A long neck in a dream could mean four things, that is; justice, leadership, attainment of one's goals or calling people to prayers. The left hand represents one's helper, friend, savings, or a compassionate relative. Long hand's in a dream represent a charitable person, or a capable one, and short hands mean the opposite. Long hands also could mean longevity, wealth, helpers, borrowing money, governing, fulfilling one's commands, profits from one's business or having business sense. If one's hand is cut off in a dream, it means the death of his brother, his father, his partner, or a close friend or his assistant. If the right hand is cut off in a dream, it means a vow one takes to deprive someone from his rights. It also means loss of one's job or cutting off one's blood ties, or it could mean that he has committed a theft. If a righteous person sees his hand cut off in a dream, it means abstaining from wrongdoing or eschewing evil. If one's left hand is cut off in a dream, it means re-establishing his relationship with his family and rediscovering the benefits of good qualities. If one's hand is broken in a dream, it means an adversity, illness, loss of business, or loss of a dear person. The cracking skin of one's hands in a dream means loss of wealth. Stretched hands in a dream means ill caused by a close friend. Stretching one's hands in a dream also could mean generosity. If one's hands are cut off without causing him any pain in a dream, it means that he may fall in love. If one sees his hands joined together in a dream, it means having a family reunion, or a wedding. If one's hands are trembling in a dream, it means weakness, illness, old age or longevity. If one's hands feel dry in a dream,; it means that such a person does little good in his life. If one enters his hand under his arm's pit in a dream, then brings it out bright and radiant in a dream, it means that he will acquire knowledge and may develop wisdom. Otherwise, it could mean profits. If he brings forth his hand from under his arm's pit in the dream, and if it reveal a flame in his dream, it represents a manifestation of divine power and a blessed victory. If one pulls his hand from under his arm's pit and it brings forth water in the dream, it means that he will receive great benefits and growth in his life, or perhaps that a long awaited traveller will shortly arrive to his doorsteps. If a right-handed person sees himself being left-handed in a dream, it means hardships. If one sees himself walking with his hands in a dream, it represents his dependence on a relative to provide for his needs. If one's hands say something nice to him in a dream, it means financial comfort. If one's hand is cut-off in a dream as punishment for a sin, it could mean marriage, a bad wife, or lack of trustworthiness. If one washes his hands with soap in a dream, it means that he will abandon something he initiated, or that his intention will not be fulfilled. If a form of life or a good spirit comes out from one's hands in a dream, it indicates benefits. If such a life is a malignant one, then it means the opposite. If one takes someone by the hand in a dream, it means that he will help him and save his life. If something sprouts in one's hands or if one's hands turn into iron, or a vegetable in a dream, it means negative repercussions in wakefulness. Hands in a dream are interpreted in twelve ways; that is a brother, a sister, a partner, a son, a compassionate friend, one's strength, wealth, leadership, money, proof, a craft, or work. The condition in which the palm of one's hand looks in a dream indicates the state of one's health and fitness. Clapping one's hands in a dream could either mean joy and happiness, or it could mean nothing. Wearing a glove in one's hand in a dream means ceasing the course of wrongdoing. Slapping one's own face with both hands means sorrow, sadness or calamities. Hitting the back of one's hand into the palm of the other hand in a dream means separation. In a dream, the fingers of the right hand represent the daily five time prayers. The thumb represents the pre-dawn prayer, the index represents the midday prayer, the middle finger represents the mid-afternoon prayer, the ring finger represents the sunset prayer, and the little finger represents the evening prayer. As for the fingers of the left hand in a dream, they are interpreted to represent one's nephews. To cross or intertwine one's fingers in a dream means difficulties and poverty. One's toes in a dream represent the beauty of his character and denote his straightforwardness. Any defect or crookedness in them in a dream will mirror in wakefulness. If a toe or a finger is bitten or crushed
in a dream, it denotes evil or perhaps an accident. If one sees milk coming forth from his thumb and blood coming forth from his index finger in a dream, it means that he will marry a mother, then will he marry her daughter, or it could mean that he will rape the mother, then her daughter. Cracking one's fingers in a dream means exchanging bad words between relatives or being sarcastic or making fun of other people. If one's fingers are paralyzed in a dream, it means that he has committed an awful sin. If one sees his right hand paralyzed in a dream, it means injustice toward a weak person or inflicting losses upon an innocent person. If one's left hand is paralyzed in a dream, it means the death of his brother or sister. As for the fingernails in a dream, they denote beauty, courage, strength, a religious covenant, or money. If one's fingernails are chipped, extracted, or broken in a dream, they means loss of money and strength. If they look nicely clipped in a dream, they mean both spiritual and material benefits. Long nails at the point of a near breaking in a dream mean distress, sorrow, fears and depression. If one's nail becomes a claw in a dream, it means rising against one's enemy and opposition. If one does not have fingernails in a dream, it means bankruptcy. If one's fingernails turn yellow, green or blue or if they are broken in the dream, it means death. Clipping them in a dream means dispelling calamities or distress. If a thorn or a chip of wooden enters under one's fingernails in a dream, it means loss of power or money. If one sees himself in a dream knocking his fingernails against his teeth in a dream, it means committing a despicable and a loathsome act. As for seeing one's chest in a dream, if one sees himself having a broad and a nice looking chest (See Chest), it means repentance of a sinner, or being eager and willing to follow the truth and to comply with it, or to make easy what was earlier difficult. One's breasts in a dream (See Breast) represent his daughter. Man's breast in a dream means a woman, and woman's breasts in a dream represents a man. Breasts in a dream mean five things; a little boy, a little girl, a servant, a friend, or a brother. One's abdomen in a dream means money, children, relatives or prosperity. If one sees his abdomen being cut open and washed, then stitched back to normal in the dream, it means blessings from Allah Almighty, forgiveness for one's sins, and it could mean that one will receive spiritual guidance. One's abdomen in a dream also denotes his good conduct, amiable character, blessed enterprises and protection from the evil of the accursed Satan. If one sees a newborn son or daughter coming out of his abdomen in a dream, it means that such a child will be born and will grow to govern that household. As for one's livers in a dream, they represent knowledge, money or children. If a man of knowledge sees his livers flying away from his body like birds in a dream, it means that he will forget his knowledge, or if one has children, they may die, or perhaps the government may seize his property even if he has nothing. If one sees himself eating his own livers in a dream, it means earning his livelihood. If they are cooked in the dream, then they represent a lawful income, or they could mean gobbling the property of one's own children. If a liver is removed in a dream, it means the death of a child. Removing a liver in a dream also could mean injustice. One's kidney in a dream means having a good business connection, dispelling adversities, distress, trouble, safety from danger, a husband and a wife, one's parents, or it could represent two lovers. One's kidneys in a dream also represent a strong, courageous and a hard working man who serves someone in authority, or he may become a personal guard, or an assistant to the governor. As for one's lungs in a dream, they represent joy, happiness, or sorrow. Donating a lung to someone known or unknown in a dream means receiving happiness in return. Eating a broiled lung of a domesticated animal in a dream means profits. Otherwise, it could mean acquiring unlawful money. Seeing one's lung torn in a dream means nearing one's death. One's spleen in a dream (See Spleen) represents money. As for seeing one's intestines in a dream, they represent earnings, leadership, a child, unlawful money, intercession, hatred, livelihood, work or they could mean changing one's mind about doing something which could cause a disaster. One's stomach in a dream represents longevity, livelihood or children. A healthy stomach in a dream means enjoying strength and a long life. The same interpretation is given to the intestines or the umbilicus or the navel and the three of them represent one's relationship with his wife. As for the ribs (See Ribs) in a dream, they represent women. The loins or the spinal column in a dream represent one's progeny. One's back in a dream (See Back) represents his strength, wealth, glory, fame, master, destruction, end, poverty, old age and burdens. If one sees himself carrying a heavy load in a dream, it means that he is carrying his sins. If he carries merchandise in the dream, it means debt. If he carries woods in the dream, it means backbiting others. If one sees himself carrying a dead person on his back in a dream, it means that he takes care of orphans. As for one's heart (See Heart) in a dream, it means intelligence, vigilance, awareness, guidance, clarity and piety. One's buttocks and the rear end in a dream represent his earnings, job and profits. If one sees himself licking someone's rear end or buttocks in the dream, it means giving high praises to an unworthy and an impious person or commending him. The male and female sexual organs in a dream represent a good father or one's profession. What comes or goes into the male organ or woman's vagina in a dream of good or bad will reflect in their lives. Seeing one's penis in a dream means children, money, pride, state, or authority. The testicles represent one's livelihood, one's daughters, protection and maintenance. The meaning of the penis and the testicles may be transposed in the dream interpretation. One's anus in a dream means a pouch, a store, a resting place, or a coffer. The knee represents one's capital or one's attendance to his work and earning his livelihood. As for the legs, they too represent one's capital, paying attention to one's work and conduct. Man's leg represents a woman, and a woman's leg represents a man. If one's leg turns into wood or iron in a dream, it means that he will fail to earn his livelihood. One's feet represent his parents, his livelihood, a journey or his wealth. (See Feet; Foot). If one foot is broken or cut off in a dream, it means either the death of a parent or loss of half of one's capital. If one's feet turn into iron or copper in a dream, it means longevity. If they turn into glass in the dream, they denote his short life. The human bones represent his livelihood, religion, glory or money. Collecting bones in a dream means saving money. The bone marrow in a dream represents hidden money, good awareness, patience and gratitude. The veins and nerves in a dream represent one's clan, modesty and progeny. As for seeing the human skin in a dream, it means ornaments, presiding over others, a veil, blessings, livelihood, provisions, life and a garment. (Also see Aorta; Face; Finger; Five fingers; Gall bladder; Heel; Jugular vein; Marrow; Nails; Palm; Pluck; Spleen; Teeth; Tongue; Tooth)
| || |