| |Crown Dream Explanation
— For a Muslim, a crown
in a dream represents the Holy Quran, knowledge, prosperity or marriage to a wealthy woman. Wearing a crown
in a dream means begetting a son, moving into a new city or forcing an enemy to retreat. If a woman sees herself wearing a crown
in a dream, it means marriage to a noble and a high ranking person. If she is married and pregnant, it means she will beget a son. If a prisoner sees himself wearing a crown
in a dream, it means that he will be released from jail and regain his dignity. Wearing a crown
studded or inlaid with gems in a dream is better than wearing a plain golden crown
. Wearing a golden crown
in a dream is also a bad omen. If a widow sees herself wearing a crown
studded with gems in a dream, it means marriage to a wealthy person from another country. If the crown
is made of gold in the dream, it means that she will marry an old man whom she will shortly inherit. If an unjust ruler sees himself wearing a golden crown
in a dream, it means that he will lose his eyesight, while if he sees himself wearing a golden crown
inlaid with gems in the dream, it means establishing trading interests with a foreign country. If a woman's crown
is stolen in a dream, it means the death of her husband. (Also see Turban)
Crown Dream Explanation
— If a man sees a crown
in his dream it means he will enjoy honour, dignity, power and sublimity in the world and not in the hereafter. Wearing a crown
made of gold, silver or pearls means great resources as well as honour but disaster for one's Deen.
Crown of a king Dream Explanation
— Wearing a crown
in a dream means increase in money and children. For a woman, wearing a crown
means marriage to a foreigner. For a man, wearing a crown
in a dream implies overcoming false allegations. If a merchant sees himself wearing a crown
in a dream, it means loss of business and influence. If a ruler sees himself wearing a crown
in a dream, it means failure in his religious commitment. If a king sees his crown
being taken away from him in a dream, it means that he may be killed or lose his kingdom.
Crown of thorn Dream Explanation
— (Diadem; Garland; Wreath. See Crown
of a king)
A Crown Seen by a Woman Dream Explanation
— If a woman sees a crown
in her dream. It symbolises her husband. If she is unmarried, she will soon marry a very dignified, respectable and influential man.
Widow Dream Explanation
— If a widow sees herself wearing a crown
studded with gems in a dream, it means that she may marry a wealthy person from another country. If the crown
is of gold in the dream, it means that she may marry an old man whom she will inherit.
Turban Dream Explanation
— (Crown; Headgear; Tiara) In a dream, one's turban represents his family tree, his paternal uncle, or his paternal aunt. In a dream, one's turban also represents his crown
, strength, integrity, state, or wife. If one's turban is taken away from him in a dream, it means that he may lose his job, divorce his wife, or lose his wealth. The same interpretation is given for one who sees himself wearing a golden turban in a dream. If a prophet of Allah Almighty, or a ruler crowns someone with a turban in a dream, it means that he will receive an important appointment, or that he may marry a pious woman. Putting on a turban in a dream means increase in one's strength, expansion of one's control, growth in one's business, or it could mean becoming wealthy. If the turban is made of wool in the dream, it means a spiritual appointment, and if it is made of silk in the dream, then it means living a corrupt state of mind, or earning unlawful money. Wearing a second turban on top of the first one in a dream means increase in one's power. Fixing a turban for oneself in a dream means taking a journey. A yellow turban means sickness. A black turban means happiness and unity. Wearing a turban in a dream also could mean that one may lose his sight. If a bewildered person sees himself wearing a turban in a dream, it means that his fears will dissipate. (Also see Crown; Headgear)
Jewellry Worn by Women Dream Explanation
— if they are made from gold or silver they symbolise a pleasant life and embellishment for the women, But if they are one or two ankle-rings or bracelets then they represent her husband, brother or father. The same is the interpretation of a crown
although according to some, it presents a king or ruler.
Laurel Dream Explanation
— (Honor) If one who qualifies to be honored for his achievements is crowned and honored with the laurel of fame or a crown
of victory in a dream, it means blessings in one's life. If one does not qualify for that, then it denotes his mere passion, want, or desire. (Also see Flag; Honor)
Woman Dream Explanation
— (Beads; Garden; Glass; Pearls; Ribs; Silver; World) A beautiful looking woman in a dream represents a year of comfort, peace and prosperity. A woman in a dream also represents a coffer, one's store, or his hiding place. A woman in a dream also represents the earth, the world or a graveyard, for one returns to it after that he comes out of it. A woman in a dream also represents a prison, a confidant, a tree, a well, an inkwell, a house, or a partner who shares wealth and pleasure with the husband. Seeing a beautiful woman entering one's house in a dream means joy and happiness, money that will not last, or the reversal of one's condition from harsh to amiable. A fat woman in a dream represents a prosperous year. Seeing an unknown woman in a dream has better connotations than seeing a woman one knows. A young woman in a dream represents an enemy. An old woman in a dream represents the world. If one sees his wife looking like a man in a dream, she then represents his grandfather, or she could represent prosperity for that family. If one sees his wife carrying him in a dream, it means that he may fall sick, or perhaps that he may become rich. Seeing a female of unknown species in a dream means loss of money. If one sees his wife getting married to someone else in a dream, it means that he may deviate from Allah's path, then repent for his sin. A woman in a dream also represents wealth, the world, a farm, pleasures or authority, for a wife governs the needs of her husband and controls his life in one way or another. If a woman sees her crown
stolen in a dream, it means the death of her husband. If a woman sees her head shaved in a dream, it means divorce, or it could mean the death of her husband. (Also see Belt; Crown; Glass bottle; Glass; Gray hair; Ribs; Silver; Vat; Women)
Myrtle Dream Explanation
— The myrtle symbolizes a man who keeps his promises and honours his commitments, anything that is durable, or a powerful man (for etymological reasons).
• Seeing a crown
of myrtles on one’s head or smelling some: A lasting marriage or a lasting relationship.
• Seeing myrtles in one’s house: Lasting welfare and money.
• Taking myrtle from a young man: The dreamer will wrench a genuine pledge from an enemy.
• Planting myrtles: The dreamer is managing and planning well.
Narcissus Dream Explanation
— A yellow narcissus symbolizes gold, and white symbolizes silver. It refers to joy.
• Having a crown
of narcissus on the head: Will marry a beautiful woman or have a pretty slave or maid who will not stay. If a woman has such a dream, it could mean that her husband will divorce her or die.
• Seeing narcissus flowers in a garden: Children who will live long. If the flowers are cut or perish, those children will not reach old age.
• A woman dreaming that her husband has offered her a bouquet of narcissi and her rival (the husband’s second wife) a bouquet of myrtle: He will quit her and stick to the rival.
Cock Dream Explanation
— The cock and the hen represent a foreign slave, a bondsman, or the offspring of a bondman, because those birds do not fly. The cock also symbolizes an enthusiastic and energetic man—one whose voice is heard, like the muath-thin or muezzin (he who calls people to pray). Likewise, it refers to a man of influence but who is under someone else’s authority, again because despite its huge size, crest, or comb that stands like a crown
on its head, the cock is owned by somebody and cannot fly. Small cocks are bondsmen or the latter’s children, and so are hens. Certain interpreters also regard the cock as a thick-skinned man, a warrior, and a mean person.
• Slaughtering a cock: The dreamer doesn’t respond to the call for prayer.
• Turning into a cock: Will presently die.
Citron Dream Explanation
— Citron, also called Adam’s apple or pie melon, is a good thing to dream of in view of its nice smell and other qualities. It refers to the devout Muslim who reads the Quran very often. The best that could be dreamt of is a green one. One, two, or three citrons mean children. Many pie melons mean money and a good repute.
• Eating sweet citrons: Will amass money or obtain money made by somebody else.
• Eating sour or bitter citrons: Will have a mild disease.
• Cutting off or picking a citron: The dreamer has a sound body and will enjoy a fertile year. The yellow citron alludes to a prosperous year, but not one devoid of a mild disease.
• Cutting a citron in two parts: Will marry a foreign, but honest and rich woman who will give birth to a boy and a girl of frail health.
• A woman dreaming that she has citrons on her knees: Will give birth to a blessed girl.
• A woman dreaming that she has a crown
from a citron tree on her head: Will marry a religious man who has a good reputation.
• A man dreaming that his wife has given him citrons: She will give birth to a male child.
• Throwing citrons at somebody: The dreamer wishes to marry a relative of that person.
Peacock Dream Explanation
— The peacock symbolizes smiling people, sight of whom in the morning with their good mood is a nice augury. But dreaming of a peacock sometimes gives rise to opposing interpretations. To some it refers to a crown
, nice clothes, and jewels, the aesthetic sense, the admiration of and passion for beauty, the pleasurable husband or wife, and the good children. To others it means speaking ill of others, vanity, resorting to one’s enemies, the termination of blessings, and the forthcoming absence of prosperity and ease to experience poverty or hardly manage to subsist.
• Seeing a peahen: A reference to a non-Muslim foreign lady jinxed but pretty and rich inasmuch as the peahen’s color and feathers seemed beautiful.
• Slaughtering a peahen: The death of such a foreign lady; eating its meat means that the dreamer will inherit from her or will strike it rich through an alien woman.
• A peacock: A foreign king. Befriending it means that the dreamer will make friends with such a monarch.
• Catching and owning a peacock: The dreamer will have his way with or even dominate a foreign king.
• Subduing a peahen: Will have money and children.
• Finding peahen eggs: Will have a male child.
• Plucking some feathers from a peahen: Will obtain money from a woman or because of her. In case the dreamer also seizes some of its eggs, he will possess money through the offspring of such a woman.
• Bringing together a peacock and a pigeon: The dreamer is a pimp.
Rose Dream Explanation
— (Blossoms; Kiss) In a dream, a rose represents a noble person, a woman, a newborn son, or it could represent the homecoming of a long awaited traveler. Plucking roses from a rosebush in a dream means harvesting honor, love, prosperity and blessings. Kissing a white rose in a dream means kissing a Allah-fearing woman. Plucking a red rose in a dream means kissing a fun loving woman. Smelling the fragrance of a yellow rose in a dream means kissing a sick woman. A bouquet of roses in a dream means kisses, one after the other. A rosebud in a dream means a miscarriage. A rose in a dream also represents an estranged wife, or it could mean a dying woman, a losing business, a short lived happiness, or a promise that does not last. Receiving a rose from a young man in a dream means receiving a promise that will not hold too. Seeing a crown
of roses over one's head in a dream means getting married. Roses on a tray in a dream signify the pleasure of youth that does not last, or they could denote the temporary joy of this world. Roses in a dream also signify praiseworthiness, or enjoying a good reputation. Rose oil or attar which is made from the petals of damask roses in a dream means intelligence, clarity of mind, a friendly and a gentle person. If a sick person sees himself laying on a bed of flowers in a dream, it means that he might die within forty days, because forty days represent the life span of a rose blossom. Cutting off a rosebush in a dream means distress. Harvesting roses in a dream means joy.
Flower Dream Explanation
— The flower or rose symbolizes a child or honest money. Since the word in Arabic is ward, it could also mean the return (worood) of an absent one or the arrival of a letter. Certain interpreters believe that the rose represents a woman who quits, a child who dies, a trade that does not last, or a passing joy, in view of the flower’s ephemeral nature. Others think that all aromatic plants—numerous or few—allude to worries and sorrow. To them, flowers mean crying, except for those flowers that the dreamer sees in their normal place but does not touch, in which case they would refer to a new birth, et cetera. In the event of their being picked and their trees dying, it means that there will be crying and weeping. The same applies to myrtles, spices, and legumes. In Arabic, the borderline between roses and other flowers is quite hazy. Flowers also refer to praise or good repute.
• Seeing a crown
of flowers, particularly roses, on one’s head: Will marry a woman but soon be separated.
• A young man giving flowers or roses to the dreamer: An enemy will take an oath or pledge something, then fail to keep his promise.
• Flowers spread all around the place: Brittle and nonlasting happiness in this world.
• Cutting a rose tree or rosebush: Trouble and worries.
• Picking roses: Joy.
• Picking white flowers from one’s garden: Will kiss a virtuous woman with mutual passion.
• Dreaming of red flowers: The dreamer’s woman is of the gay type who likes artists, singing, dancing, et cetera, as opposed to a pious woman.
• Dreaming of yellow flowers: The dreamer’s wife has frail health.
• Picking flower buds: The dreamer’s wife will have a miscarriage, and the fetus will be a male child.
• Picking a well-known flower with big leaves: The dreamer is sweet on a beautiful woman whom everybody is running after and calumniating at the same time.
Sulayman Dream Explanation
— • Seeing the prophet and king Sulayman (Solomon): (1) Prestige and promotion till becoming a sultan, a king, a judge, a governor, or a scholar who gives legal counsel based on religious knowledge or jurisprudence, if eligible for such high honours. And the dreamer will be obeyed by both his friends and foes. The dream is more likely to come true if King Solomon placed his crown
on the dreamer’s head, gave him his ring to wear, or allowed him to sit on his bed. (2) If the dreamer is already a ruler or a chief, he will be removed, but only temporarily. (3) The dreamer will marry a rich and prestigious woman through a ruse. (4) The dreamer will experience hardships and sorrow from the women’s side. (5) Money, welfare, and successful endeavours. (6) The dreamer will travel frequently, go to distant places, and return quickly. (7) The dreamer will be safe, as Sulayman comes from the Arabic Salama, which means “safety.” If the dreamer is ill, he will recover. (8) The dreamer will be well off in the Hereafter. (9) The dreamer will achieve windfall profits by dealing in birds, manufacturing bottles, and resorting to witchcraft, using the services of the jinn. (10) The dreamer will lose a fortune and recover it after abandoning all hope. (11) The dreamer will reverse an unfavourable situation and triumph over the enemy. (12) Winds will always be favourable, especially if the dreamer is a sailor or is operating a windmill. (13) God will shower his blessings on the dreamer, who will acquire knowledge and master languages. (14) Possessing Solomon’s scepter means the dreamer will speak a lot about people, slander, and backbiting or will die, if ill. (15) The dreamer will learn medicine.
• Seeing or owning Sulayman’s ring: The dreamer will receive a new mandate or own something spectacular.
• Seeing Sulayman at a pulpit or a rostrum or on a deathbed: A supreme authority, a prince, or a chief will die, and people will know about it only after some time.
• A woman seeing Solomon: She will cheat or outsmart her husband.
Divorce Dream Explanation
— In general, divorce means poverty, losses, or the end of a partnership. It could also mean parting from a once friendly, “royal” relation, as women are thought to be whimsical like kings. But certain dream interpreters believe that divorce means that the person will become self-sufficient. They refer to a verse of the Holy Quran in the sense that if husband and wife split, God would render each of them self-sufficient by His bounty. For Muslims, there are three types or three degrees of divorce because a man can divorce, up to three times only, each of his wives; following that, the wife needs to have an interim husband before he can marry her again for the last time. In certain cases, the husband may utter the words, “I divorce you three times.” Therefore, the possible reversal of the meaning of the dream or the hope it could raise or dissipate depends on the severity of the case in the dream. For instance, if a married or sick man dreams that he has divorced his wife three times, at once this would mean that the loss of his livelihood or his demise will be irreversible or imminent, the wife being regarded as the husband’s life and crown
. If one dreams of divorcing one’s unique wife this means loss of dignity, pride, position, or authority, temporarily or definitively, depending on the degree of the divorce. It could also mean that the dreamer will have a dispute with another man, will strongly reprimand a friend for a disappointing gesture, or will himself be incriminated.
• Divorcing: The dreamer will be laid off, deposed or dispensed with, or will part from his chief. A more optimistic interpretation is that God will take care of the dreamer’s needs.
• Definitive divorce: Will lose one’s job irrevocably or perhaps will become self-sustaining for good.
• Divorcing one’s wife, then feeling jealous: Keenness to preserve her.
• A bachelor dreaming of divorce: Will change his line of conduct for the better or for the worse. But it could also mean that death is near.
• Divorcing an unloved partner: The dreamer will see some of his desires fulfilled.
• A man dreaming that he has divorced his wife but still has others or some free women or slaves around: Will lose only part of his fortune or authority.
• A religious-minded person dreaming that he has divorced his wife: Will cut himself off from worldly matters and turn ascetic.
Chair Dream Explanation
— (Seat) In a dream, a chair represents authority, rank or a woman. An iron cast chair in a dream represents power and superiority. If it is a wooden chair, then it means less than that beside added hypocrisy. Sitting on a chair in a dream means becoming a guardian, deputy, attorney or proxy. If one qualifies for governing or for managing a business, then sitting on a chair in a dream means receiving such an appointment. If a traveller sees himself sitting on a chair in a dream, it means that he will return to his homeland to be reunited with his family and to attain his goals. For people in authority, a chair in their dream represents an appointment, a promotion, fame, marriage, children or buying an expensive property, a new vehicle or a new garment. If one finds a chair and sits on it in a dream, it means that he will gain power or be married to a woman whose prestige and sophistication correspond to those of the chair. If one's wife is pregnant, then seeing oneself sitting on a chair in a dream means that she will beget a son. If one sees himself sitting on a chair and wearing a stately garment in a dream, it means that he will occupy the seat of knowledge, honor, reverence and that he will receive immediate benefits. If one's chair breaks in a dream, it may mean his death or that of his wife, or it could mean their separation, or losing one's authority at home or at work. A chair in a dream also signifies happiness and promotion for the one who sits on it, or it could mean spiritual success or winning Allah's forgiveness in the hereafter and entering the heavenly paradise. If a pregnant woman sees herself sitting on a chair in a dream, the chair then represents her labor and her delivery day. If she is wearing a crown
in the dream, then it means that she will beget a son. Seeing the Divine Throne (Kursi) of Allah Almighty in its most perfect condition which is situated in the highest heaven and as it is without attribution of human imagination or depictions of images in a dream means acquiring knowledge, wisdom and rising in station. A chair in a dream also signifies delivering a babe, travels, a vehicle, buying a house or initiating a good practice that people will emulate and follow. As for a sick person, a chair in his dream means being on his deathbed. (Also see Saddle; Seat; Throne)
| || |