Crowd Dream Explanation — (Throng) Seeing a crowd gathering or standing in line or a large number of people suffering in wretchedness in a dream means increase in one's power, rising in station, gaining fame and recognition. If a merchant or a business man sees a crowd of people in a dream, it means growth in his business and increase in his clientele. If a preacher sees that in his dream, it means that his followers will grow in number.
Righteous people Dream Explanation — (Companions of Allah's Prophet, Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam; Followers; Successors) Seeing Allah's blessed people and His righteous ones, or any of the early companions of Allah's Messenger (Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam), whether such a companion is known or not in a dream represents blessings in one's life and denotes one's correct following of their example, and their advice or comments in one's dream must be heeded.
Righteous people Dream Explanation — To see oneself as one of such true ones, or to enter their circles in a dream means that one is following their example and enjoying or suffering similar trials to theirs, then he will triumph over his enemies. To see one of the companions living in a city in a dream also represents the joy, happiness, prosperity, and justice the inhabitants of such a city enjoy under the leadership of a righteous governor. (Also see Companions of the Prophet; Scholars; Serving; Shepherd)
Subversive people Dream Explanation — (See Tar)
Interpretation According to the Varying Conditions of people Dream Explanation — If a righteous and noble person sees himself as handcuffed or placed in a pillory. It means he will remain safeguarded against mischief and wickedness. But if the observer of such a dream is wicked it suggests that he will commit excessive sins due to which he will be doomed to hell-fire May Allah, through His infinite mercy, save us from hell-fire, Ameen. Pillory means: a wooden board with holes for the head and hands in which petty offenders were formerly locked and exposed to public scorn.
Giving people Water to Drink Dream Explanation — Drawing water from the well and seeing impurities and filth in such water means the person doing so will pollute his wealth with haraam wealth.
The Prophet Muhammad's (Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam) Seeing People Barely Covered Dream Explanation — Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri: Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam) said, "While I was sleeping, some people were displayed before me (in a dream). They were wearing shirts, some of which were merely covering their breasts, and some a bit longer. Then there passed before me, 'Umar bin Al-Khattab wearing a shirt he was dragging it (on the ground behind him.)" They (the people) asked, "What have you interpreted (about the dream) O Prophet Muhammad?" He said, "The Religion." (Bukhari)
The Prophet Muhammad's (Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam) Seeing People Barely Covered Dream Explanation — Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri: I heard Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam) saying, "While I was sleeping, I saw (in a dream) the people being displayed before me, wearing shirts, some of which (were so short that it) reached as far as their breasts and some reached below that. Then 'Umar bin Al-Khattab was shown to me and he was wearing a shirt which he was dragging (behind him)." They asked. What have you interpreted (about the dream)? O Prophet Muhammad?" He said, "The religion." (Bukhari)
The Prophet Muhammad's (Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam) Seeing People Barely Covered Dream Explanation — Abu Umamah bin Sahl bin Hunaif narrated from some of the companions of the Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) that the Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) said: "While I was sleeping I saw people presented before me, and that they were wearing shirts. Some of them (the shirts) reaching their breasts, and some of them reaching below that." He said: "Then 'Umar was presented before me and he was wearing a shirt that was dragging." They said: "How did you interpret that O Prophet Muhammad?" He said: "The religion." Abu Umamah bin Sahl bin Hunaif narrated from Abu Sa'eed al-Khudri that the Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) said: similar in meaning (to no. 2285).
Throng Dream Explanation — (See Crowd)
Planet Dream Explanation — • Riding on a planet: Benefits, welfare, power, influence, and leadership.
• Planets under the ceiling: (1) Home will be destroyed (as, the home having no roof anymore, the planets could be seen from within the house). (2) The owner of the house will die.
• Eating planets: The dreamer is eating up people’s money and destroying them, except if he is a scientist or an astronomer, in which case it would mean that he will do something great and be better off. The crowd eating planets means death.
Table Dream Explanation — Having good appetite in a dream means longevity. If the dining table is cleared after one's meal in the dream, it denotes the conclusion of one's life. If a crowd of people sits on a table to partake their meal in a dream, they represent one's dependent. If two opponents sit on the same table in a dream, it means war, and particularly if their is broiled meat and herbs on the table. The dining table in the dream then represents the battlefield, and eating their meal means fighting. A dining table in a dream also represents piety. If one shares his meal in a dream, it means that he will meet new friends and enjoy their company, then a conflict will rise concerning his livelihood and earnings. (Also see Food; Guest; Invitation; Hospitality; Table)
Voice Dream Explanation — In a dream, the human voice represents one's reputation or fame, and its strength or weakness reflects one's state of mind or the condition of his health. Raising one's voice in a dream means unjustly presiding over a crowd of people. Hearing a human voice in a dream means chairing an important responsibility. If the human voice emanates from an animal in the dream, it denotes great benefits and particularly if the animal speaks pleasing and soothing words or words of truth. If one raises his voice above the voice of a man of knowledge, a sheikh or a teacher in a dream, it means that he will commit a sin. A weak voice in a dream represents a man. Intentionally lowering one's voice in a dream means being indebted to someone, or it could mean humility.
Head Dream Explanation — • Hanging upside-down in front of a crowd: The dreamer has done something wrong, feels sorry about it, and is repenting, but will live long, in view of a verse in the Holy Quran: “He whom We bring unto old age, We reverse him in creation (making him go back to weakness after strength). Have ye then no sense?” (“Ya-Sin,” verse 68.)
• One’s head being reversed: (1) If planning a trip, there will be a hindrance, but the trip will take place at a later time. (2) If already abroad, will return to the homeland but a bit late, unintentionally.
• A cold sore and pain in the head or neck: An epidemic will strike the people.
• Seeing oneself with a dog head, a donkey head, a horse head, or the head of any domestic animal: Will suffer from vexation, trouble, fatigue, and servitude.
• Seeing oneself with the head of an elephant, a lion, a tiger, or a wolf: The dreamer is handling matters beyond his capacity or surpassing himself, but not without success, and he will rise to the top and subdue his enemies.
Fart Dream Explanation — • The emission of wind without sound: Worries, especially if the dreamer had done so in a crowd, or ugly reputation without exaggeration.
• Somebody else farting without sound and the dreamer smelling the bad odor: Transient worries.
• Emitting wind without bad smell while praying: The dreamer has a quest and is praying to God with humility for relief, which will not come.
Pudenda Dream Explanation — (Also see Naked)
• The pudendum (the area of the body between the navel and the knee) being uncovered: The dreamer will fall in disgrace, his privacy will be invaded, and his enemies will rejoice at his misfortune.
• Showing one’s pudendum by removing one’s clothes or part thereof: The dreamer will lose the major portion of something he had already acquired, save for the equivalent of the part still covered. Such acquisition could be religious knowledge, for example.
• Taking off one’s clothes in a souk, or marketplace, or in a crowd and being shamed because the genitals are protruding, though the clothes have not been removed completely: Scandal, especially if nothing alludes to any kind of philanthropy in the dream.
Listening Dream Explanation — The sound of a crowd in a dream means money beside other benefits. The bleating of sheep in a dream means distress and fear. The neighing of horses in a dream means might and honor. The barking of a dog in a dream means vein talk and meddling in people's business. The sound of a lynx in a dream means pampering oneself, or wantonness. The cooing of pigeons in a dream means crying, sorrows or marriage. The chirp of swallows in a dream means beneficial words. The croaking of frogs in a dream means beatings. The sound of bells and the hissing of snakes in a dream means a fight, an argument, a warning, or a war.
Doomsday Dream Explanation — • Seeing one of the signs of the hour marking the end of the world, such as the sun rising in the west, the mammals, reptiles, and insects flocking, the appearance of the Antichrist or of Gog and Magog: (1) Good augury for an obedient worshiper of God. (2) A warning to sinners.
• Seeing oneself standing before God on Doomsday or the dead coming out of their graves: Justice will prevail quickly.
• Dreaming that Doomsday has come: The dreamer is compelled to travel.
• Seeing oneself alone or with another person being pushed to join the crowd of the resurrected: The dreamer is unjust in view of the verse of the Holy Quran that says: “ (And it is said unto the angels): Assemble those who did wrong, together with their wives and what they used to worship.” (“Al-Saffat” [Those Who Set the Ranks], verse 22.)
Sound of animals Dream Explanation — In a dream, the sound of a crowd means money beside other benefits. The bleating of sheep in a dream means distress and fear. The neigh of horses in a dream means might and honor. The barking of a dog in a dream means vain talk and meddling in others business. The sound of a lynx in a dream means pampering oneself and wantonness. The cooing of pigeons in a dream means crying, sorrows or marriage. The chirp of swallows in a dream means beneficial words. The croaking of frogs in a dream means beatings or death. The sound of bells and the hissing of snakes in a dream represents a fight, an argument, a warning, or a war. The braying of donkeys in a dream means cursing in the darkness.
Room Dream Explanation — • Building a room on the top of the house, while the wife is crying and wailing out of disapproval and despair: The dreamer will have a second wife or a concubine. If the wife looked beautiful and was perfumed and smiling (in the dream), the dreamer will receive a promotion and be better off. A sacred person dreaming of going up to an unknown room: He will be secure or the quality of life will improve and bring about plenty of joy and happiness. If ill, he will go to Heaven.
• Climbing to an unknown room followed by a crowd: The dreamer will become a chief, a spiritual leader, et cetera.
• A bachelor dreaming of being in a room: He will marry a beautiful, wise, and religious lady.
• Dreaming of having two or three rooms: The dreamer will be safe and secure and have nothing to fear anymore.