Crowd Dream Explanation
— (Throng) Seeing a crowd
gathering or standing in line or a large number of people
suffering in wretchedness in a dream means increase in one's power, rising in station, gaining fame and recognition. If a merchant or a business man sees a crowd
in a dream, it means growth in his business and increase in his clientele. If a preacher sees that in his dream, it means that his followers will grow in number.
Righteous people Dream Explanation
— (Companions of Allah's Prophet, upon whom be peace; Followers; Successors) Seeing Allah's blessed people
and His righteous ones, or any of the early companions of Allah's Messenger (uwbp), whether such a companion is known or not in a dream represents blessings in one's life and denotes one's correct following of their example, and their advice or comments in one's dream must be heeded. To see oneself as one of such true ones, or to enter their circles in a dream means that one is following their example and enjoying or suffering similar trials to theirs, then he will triumph over his enemies. To see one of the companions living in a city in a dream also represents the joy, happiness, prosperity, and justice the inhabitants of such a city enjoy under the leadership of a righteous governor. (Also see Companions of the Prophet; Scholars; Serving; Shepherd)
Subversive people Dream Explanation
— (See Tar)
Interpretation According to the Varying Conditions of people Dream Explanation
— If a righteous and noble person sees himself as handcuffed or placed in a pillory. It means he will remain safeguarded against mischief and wickedness. But if the observer of such a dream is wicked it suggests that he will commit excessive sins due to which he will be doomed to hell-fire May Allah, through His infinite mercy, save us from hell-fire, Ameen. Pillory means: a wooden board with holes for the head and hands in which petty offenders were formerly locked and exposed to public scorn.
Giving people Water to Drink Dream Explanation
— Drawing water from the well and seeing impurities and filth in such water means the person doing so will pollute his wealth with haraam wealth.
Throng Dream Explanation
— (See Crowd)
Fart Dream Explanation
— • Farting amid people: Will be relieved from worries and experience no more difficulties.
• Farting indiscreetly while surrounded by people: Relief from worries and hardships, but in an ugly manner.
• Farting deliberately, emitting a loud sound and dirty smell: The dreamer is saying or doing ugly and obscene things for which he will be ill-reputed as much as the sound was loud and the smell dirty.
• Farting with difficulty: Will do something unbearable.
• Farting without difficulty: The dreamer will do as he likes.
• The emission of wind without sound: Worries, especially if the dreamer had done so in a crowd
, or ugly reputation without exaggeration.
• Somebody else farting without sound and the dreamer smelling the bad odor: Transient worries.
• Emitting wind without bad smell while praying: The dreamer has a quest and is praying to God with humility for relief, which will not come.
Planet Dream Explanation
— The planets symbolize rulers, scholars, notables, and noble or rich people
. Small planets that emit a weak light represent the slaves, nannies, and public. Planets associated with winter mean trouble and worries. Summer planets herald welfare and nice living.
• Bright planets assembled at the dreamer’s house: Leaders will meet at his place.
• Dull planets assembled at the dreamer’s house: Nobles will meet at the dreamer’s place for some tragic matter.
• Seeing plenty of planets at one’s place: The dreamer will have plenty of children.
• Seeing a bright and shining planet: Joy and happiness, and people
will turn to the dreamer for help.
• Planets coming together to shed light: The dreamer will travel and earn money or return from a trip in high spirits.
• Observing a huge twinkling planet: Welfare, influence, and knowledge.
• Holding a planet in one’s hand: The dreamer will be blessed with an honest son.
• Holding small planets: Fame and influence.
• Stealing a planet: The dreamer will steal something valuable.
• A gigantic planet falling: Death of a chief.
• Planets disappearing from the sky: (1) If the dreamer is rich, money will go. (2) If he is poor, he will die.
• Seeing a planet on one’s head: The dreamers will become famous and have an edge over others by serving a noble person.
• Riding on a planet: Benefits, welfare, power, influence, and leadership.
• Planets under the ceiling: (1) Home will be destroyed (as, the home having no roof anymore, the planets could be seen from within the house). (2) The owner of the house will die.
• Eating planets: The dreamer is eating up people’s money and destroying them, except if he is a scientist or an astronomer, in which case it would mean that he will do something great and be better off. The crowd
eating planets means death.
• Swallowing planets without chewing them: (1) Noble people
will mingle in the dreamer’s business and secrets. (2) The dreamer will die.
• Planets falling: The dreamer will lose his hair and become bald.
• A planet falling in a place: A tragedy will befall a notable in that place.
• Planets falling and sprinkling: (1) Death of great kings. (2) War in which many soldiers will perish.
• Small planets falling: Death of unknown, weak, or persecuted people
• Seeing planets during the day: Scandals, major events, and catastrophes.
• Seeing the morning planet: A harbinger of marriage. Seeing it at one’s place on a dark night means that the dreamer himself will get married, and vice versa.
• Becoming a planet: The dreamer will get rich.
Table Dream Explanation
— (Dining table) A dining table with its food ready to serve in a dream means blessings, accepting an invitation to dinner or lunch, financial comfort, status and winning victory over one's enemy. In this case, one's enemy is hunger. The food placed on the table represents a booty. Clearing the dinner table in a dream means cessation of comfort and blessings. The dinning table of one's house in a dream represents his livelihood and sustenance, an important project that requires the help of many people
, or a great person who is gracious, true and generous. Sitting on such a table in a dream means joining the company of such great man. If the dining table is topped with clean food and fresh bread in the dream, it means love between friends and brethren. To have little food and some bread on the table in a dream means lack of such love between brethren. Accepting the invitation to share a loaf of bread with someone in a dream means love, unity and prescribing to the prophetic traditions. If one sees one or two dishes on his table in a dream, it means profits for oneself and sustenance for his dependents. Having good appetite in a dream means longevity. If the dining table is cleared after one's meal in the dream, it denotes the conclusion of one's life. If a crowd
sits on a table to partake their meal in a dream, they represent one's dependent. If two opponents sit on the same table in a dream, it means war, and particularly if their is broiled meat and herbs on the table. The dining table in the dream then represents the battlefield, and eating their meal means fighting. A dining table in a dream also represents piety. If one shares his meal in a dream, it means that he will meet new friends and enjoy their company, then a conflict will rise concerning his livelihood and earnings. (Also see Food; Guest; Invitation; Hospitality; Table)
Sparrow Dream Explanation
— The sparrow has contradictory interpretations. It symbolizes: (1) A huge, great, and dangerous man in terms of money who is slow does not recognize people’s rights, and is harmful to most people
. He is a wicked man, even a swindler, but knows how to be in perfect command. He is a skilful politician and an excellent decision maker. (2) A man of entertainment who has plenty of stories and good jokes and whom people
take to be a fool. (3) A beautiful woman who has mercy on people
. (4) A male child. (5) Praise. Dreaming of owning plenty of sparrows means one will be properly funded and command dangerous people
Room Dream Explanation
— The room symbolizes prestige, a high-class woman, or the dissipation of fear in view of the Quranic verse: “… and they will dwell secure in lofty rooms.” (“Saba” [Sheba], verse 37.) It could also allude to Paradise in view of another verse: “They will be awarded the room (high place) forasmuch as they were steadfast, and they will meet therein with welcome and the word of peace” (“Al-Furqan” [The Criterion], verse 75) , or the mosque’s pulpit, for etymological reasons.
• Building a room on the top of the house, while the wife is crying and wailing out of disapproval and despair: The dreamer will have a second wife or a concubine. If the wife looked beautiful and was perfumed and smiling (in the dream), the dreamer will receive a promotion and be better off. A sacred person dreaming of going up to an unknown room: He will be secure or the quality of life will improve and bring about plenty of joy and happiness. If ill, he will go to Heaven.
• Climbing to an unknown room followed by a crowd: The dreamer will become a chief, a spiritual leader, et cetera.
• A bachelor dreaming of being in a room: He will marry a beautiful, wise, and religious lady.
• Dreaming of having two or three rooms: The dreamer will be safe and secure and have nothing to fear anymore.
Crawl Dream Explanation
— • Crawling on one’s belly: Will be handicapped and compelled to spend all savings owing to unemployment.
• A person dreaming of being unable to crawl anymore after stomach has been skinned and asking people
to carry him: Will become poor and ask people
Sound of animals Dream Explanation
— In a dream, the sound of a crowd
means money beside other benefits. The bleating of sheep in a dream means distress and fear. The neigh of horses in a dream means might and honor. The barking of a dog in a dream means vain talk and meddling in others business. The sound of a lynx in a dream means pampering oneself and wantonness. The cooing of pigeons in a dream means crying, sorrows or marriage. The chirp of swallows in a dream means beneficial words. The croaking of frogs in a dream means beatings or death. The sound of bells and the hissing of snakes in a dream represents a fight, an argument, a warning, or a war. The braying of donkeys in a dream means cursing in the darkness. The braying of mules in a dream means vain talk, or it could mean indulging in suspicious acts. The mooing of a cow in a dream means temptation. The gurgling or braying of camels in a dream signifies travels and difficulties. The roaring of a lion in a dream means threats. The yowling of a tomcat in a dream means uproar, backbiting, defamation and insinuation. The yapping of foxes in a dream means a warning for one to escape from danger, or to move from one field into another. The howling of a wolf in a dream means robbery. The squeak of a mouse in a dream means profits, reunion, love and peace. The crying of a female gazelle in a dream means longing for one's homeland. The barking of a jackal in a dream means a mission of good intent, or a forthcoming evil. (Also see Dog; Listening; Roaring; Speaking; Voice)
Will Dream Explanation
— (Bequest; Grandfather) In a dream, a will represents the relationship between two people
. A will in a dream also means making peace between adversaries, or it could mean a meeting between two people
from different towns.
Churn Dream Explanation
— (Butterskin) A churn, a Butterskin, or a container in which people
make butter in a dream represents a scholar or a renunciate who imparts his knowledge to people
but does not act upon it.
Lubrication Dream Explanation
— (Fat; Oil) A motor lubricator in a dream represents knowledge, guidance, serving the people
of knowledge, or being close to people
in authority. (Also see Grease)
Beast Dream Explanation
— (Monster; Wild beast) In a dream, a beast represents mountain people
living in the wilderness, or an innovator who breaks from the community and introduces his own religious ideas. (Also see Hunter)
Torch Dream Explanation
— (Beacon) Carrying a torch in a dream means knowledge, wisdom, guiding and leading the people
on the straight path, or it could represent someone people
depend on to learn about the truth. However, such a person will enjoy no luck, and he will receive little appreciation for his work.
Baker Dream Explanation
— The baker is a king or an influential but immoral person and a slanderer, even though he is fair and benefits people
, because his craft is based on fire, which is a wicked power and is lit with embers, which symbolize slander.
• Being a baker: Will strike it rich.
• Baking white bread: Will live nicely and show people
the way to benefit and become rich.
• Buying bread from a baker who refuses to take its price: Welfare, joy, and imminent happiness.
• A baker doing his job and selling bread for broken coins: That person is corrupting people
Shout Dream Explanation
— (Call; Cry; Human call; Outcry; Shout; Scream) Shouting at a gathering of people
in a dream means winning the title of a statesman, authority and power in an election, or presiding over people
. If one sees himself shouting alone in a dream, it means that he will lose his power and his words will have impact. Shouting in a dream also denotes social turmoil, agitation caused by war, an earthquake, the drowning of a ship, or the spread of a new disease that will force people
to turn to Allah Almighty for help. (Also see Calling someone)
| || |