| |Running away Dream Explanation
— (Escape; Fear; Take flight) Running
away from something in a dream means turning to Allah Almighty and seeking refuge in Him for safety and protection. Running
away in a dream also could mean receiving an appointment, or it could mean repentance from a sin, or it could mean one's death. If one sees himself running
away to escape from an enemy he fears in a dream, it means that he will be safe. If a man of knowledge or a scholar sees himself running
away from an enemy in fear in a dream, it means that he will be asked to sit as a judge, or to govern. If one sees himself running
away but has no fear in the dream, it means his death. (Also see Escape from danger; Take a flight)
Running Nose Dream Explanation
— Dreaming of having a running
nose indicates a short disease, which will be followed by a strong recovery and excellent health.
Lean Cows Dream Explanation
— They symbolise drought and many lean years.
Counting cows Dream Explanation
— (See Counting)
Horses Running through Cities Dream Explanation
— If horse are seen running
through cities or between houses it means floods, rains and disasters are imminent. But if such horses are seen with saddles it means the person seeing the dream will meet lots of people who will have gathered together for some happy or unhappy occasion.
A Herd of Black Cows Dream Explanation
— It symbolises many prosperous years depending on how fat they are.
Run Dream Explanation
— • Running: Triumph over enemies.
on a horse, camel, or any such animal or on one’s feet: Request will be granted speedily; escape and salvage from a fearful matter. It could also mean trying to flee from God Almighty or the Angel of Death, in which case the dreamer is doomed to perish.
• A dead person running: (1) Danger is gone. (2) The dreamer has fallen short of achieving a certain goal and feels bitter about it.
Take flight Dream Explanation
— (Flee; Run away) If one sees himself turning and running
away in the face of a battle in a dream, it means that he may contract a venereal disease, or suffer from syphilis. Taking flight in a dream also may mean reverting to what is proper. On the other hand, it may mean falling into sin to earn Allah's wrath and the despise of the common people. If one sees himself taking refuge in a group of people, enticing them to fight in a dream, it means that he is adventuring with his head by walking the path of evil, or by backbiting others. (Also see Escape from danger; Running
Cow Dream Explanation
— The cow symbolizes the year in view of the story of Yusuf (Joseph) in the Holy Quran. A fat cow is a fertile year and a thin one an austere year. It also represents wealth and prestige and a woman, par excellence, commensurate with her shape. A milk cow is a useful woman. A cow with horns is a woman of marginal value. The cow’s belly symbolizes assets without value, her navel string the wife’s umbilical cord or an allusion to the wife’s pregnancy. A lost cow is a wife lost to her husband.
• Trying to milk a cow that prevents the dreamer from doing so by using her horns: The dreamer’s wife will hate him and rebel against him. If the cow accepts, in the dream, being milked by another man, that man is betraying the dreamer with his wife.
• A cow with a blaze (white color) on her face: Hardships at the beginning of the year, as the word forefront—in Arabic ghorra—is the homonym for beginning.
• A yellow or black cow: A year full of prosperity and joy.
• A cow with a piebald flank: Hardships in the middle of the year.
• A cow with a piebald posterior part: Hardships toward the end of the year.
• A skinned cow: Tragedy will befall relatives.
• A cow half-skinned: Tragedy will befall a sister or a daughter.
• One-quarter of the cow’s meat: Tragedy will befall the dreamer’s woman.
• A small portion of the cow’s meat: Tragedy will befall all relatives.
• Eating beef: Honest earnings during the year.
• A cow’s horns: Years of abundance.
• A notable buying a fat cow: Will be allotted a wealthy province to govern or given a farm as a gift from an aristocrat.
• A bachelor acquiring a cow: Will marry a blessed woman.
• Riding on a cow: (1) Will get married. (2) Wife will die and will inherit from her.
• Riding on an identified cow: Richness and escape from trouble and all sorts of worry.
• Entering one’s own house on a cow’s back and tying her there: Will obtain a fortune, coupled with plenty of joy and the end of worries, especially if her color was black. Conversely, if she hit the dreamer with her horns, the dreamer would lose and never be safe from his family and relatives.
• Having sex with a cow: Will enjoy a year of undue prosperity. The same interpretation of horses colours should apply to cows
, which, as mentioned, refer to women or years.
• Seeing in one’s house a cow sucking the milk of her own calf: A woman is trading in her own daughter.
• A man slave milking his master’s cow: Will marry the latter’s daughter.
• Being scratched by a cow or a bull: Will be ill inasmuch as the scratch was severe.
• A cow or a bull raping the dreamer: Will experience hardships and punishment and might even get killed.
• Falling on a cow’s back: Luck will change during the year.
• An ox falling on the dreamer: Will die during that year.
• Having a dispute with a cow: Controversy with a hot-tempered and impolite woman.
• Being bitten or kicked by a cow: Children will betray their father.
• Beating a cow or an ox with a stick or biting either one: The dreamer has plenty of sins and should seek God’s forgiveness.
assembled in a place: Disturbances or riots.
• An identified number of cows
entering a city, following each other: Years commensurate with the size of the cows
and in the same order. If they entered a coastal city together or at random similar ships will arrive. Otherwise, they would be a series of intrigues very much alike, as the cows
faces resemble each other. Yellow or red cows
would automatically mean disease and epidemics.
of different colours with terrible, dreadful horns and fire or smoke coming out of their mouths or noses: Coming enemy soldiers or some kind of assault.
• A pregnant cow: A hopefully fertile year or the dreamer’s wife will become pregnant.
• Milking a cow and drinking that milk: If the dreamer is poor, will become self-sufficient or rich and be dignified. If he is already rich, his wealth and prestige will be enhanced.
• Eating cow ghee: More wealth.
• Being offered a small calf of either sex: Will have a boy.
• Beef and entrails: Money and assets.
• Being given cow skin: Such a skin being taken from the dreamer means he will pay a fine to the authorities.
• Offering a cow to the ruler: If the gift was accepted, the supreme authority will be all ears for the dreamer’s complaints about certain folk. The reverse is also true.
• Slaughtering a cow or a bull: Will rip up a man, especially if blood was seen in the dream. And that man could die.
• Standing on a hill and witnessing a massacre of cows: Will become the center of an epic involving genocide.
• Tilling land with the help of a cow: A very fertile year.
• More than fourteen cows: War.
• Less than fourteen cows: Dispute.
Cow Dream Explanation
— A cow in a dream represents longevity. A black or a yellow cow represents happiness, prosperity and a good harvest. A white spot on a cow's face means firmness if seen in a dream at the early part of the year. The piebald cow or a cow blotched with white and black in a dream means the same, though the latter also represents firmness when seen in the middle of the year. A fat cow in a dream represents longevity and prosperity. A fat cow in a dream also may represent a pious woman. An emaciated cow in a dream represents drought. Drinking cow's milk or eating its meat or fat in a dream means prosperity and earning lawful income for that year. If the cow has horns, it represents a rebellious woman. If a dairy cow allows the person to draw her milk in a dream, it means conferring benefits. Otherwise, if it refuses to allow the person to milk her in the dream, it means dissonance and discord. If a servant sees himself milking his master's cow in a dream, it means that he will marry his wife after the master dies, and that he will become extremely rich. If a cow enters one's house and thrusts against him, or butts against him in the dream, it means losses and mistrust in one's own family. If one sees himself hitting a cow with a wooden stick or biting a cow in a dream, the cow then represents his sins. If a cow scratches someone in a dream, it means an illness. If one is attacked by a cow or a steer in a dream, it means that a great punishment will befall him, or it could mean that he may be killed during that same year. If one sees himself riding a black cow, or if a cow enters his house, where he ties her to a pole in his dream , it means money, good business and dispelling of his anxiety, sadness, loneliness or distress. A slaughtered cow in a dream represents a calamity. If a shipment of yellow cows
arrives at the port of a city in a dream, it means a plague or the spreading of unknown diseases. If a herd of ugly looking cows
enters a city with smoke emanating from their noses, and if the people hate their look in the dream, it means a raid, an enemy, or that unwanted solders will control that town. If one sees himself riding a cow in a dream, it means that he will inherit a woman. If one is offered a cow hide as a gift in a dream, it means that he will receive money from someone in authority. On the other hand, if one is stripped of a cow's hide he owns in a dream, it represents a fine that he will have to pay. To see the calf of the Children of Israel in a dream means dissension, temptation or a murder. It also may mean a miraculous event, or that a heavenly sign will take place in that locality. If the person is disobedient to his mother, he will repent and turn to be good to her. If a cow butts against him in a dream, it means that Allah is displeased with him. (Also see Counting cows)
Beef Dream Explanation
— It symbolises wealth accumulated during those prosperous years mentioned above. The same is the interpretation if the skin, urine, droppings or any other filth of the stomach is seen. But whether such wealth is lawful or unlawful will depend on the odour of the urine, droppings or filth. The same interpretation will be given if, instead of cows
, the urine, droppings etc. of other animals are seen. If the odour is overpowering it represents wealth that is totally unlawful. There is no good to be expected from such wealth.
Patient Dream Explanation
— It is not desirable for a patient to see himself stained with blood or riding on a camel, a donkey, a pig, or a cow. A good dream would have him look fat, tall, and large, or see cattle and cows
from afar, wash with water, drink clear and pure water, wear a wreath, or climb on a fruitful tree or to the top of a mountain. The dreamer seeing anything reduced or deteriorated in him means that he is going astray on the religious plane.
• A miserable person or one facing hardships seeing a patient: Victory, joy, and money.
• A rich person seeing himself as a patient: Will become needy because the sick is in need of care.
• A person planning to travel dreaming that he is ill: Hurdles will block the trip, because a patient cannot move freely.
Plunge Dream Explanation
— Dreaming of plunging deep into the earth without there being a hole in it and thinking that you will die in it or will not come up to the surface means you are jeopardizing or cheating your conscience by running
after worldly matters and might lose your life in the process.
Escape from danger Dream Explanation
— Escaping from danger or surviving a would be fatal accident in a dream denotes one's devotion, religious awareness, fasting, charities and good deeds. (Also see Escape; Running
away; Take a flight; Turning)
Fear Dream Explanation
— (Dismay; Fright; Terror) In a dream, fear means the opposite. In fact, fear in a dream represents peacefulness and repentance in wakefulness. If one sees himself scared and running
away from fear in a dream, it means that he will win the upper hand. If one sees himself in a dream waiting to battle with fear, it means that he will join a war. If one sees himself afraid, and if a voice says to him; " Do not be afraid, you will not die, nor will you be able to bear this life, " it means that he may become blind. If one sees himself as a Allah-fearing person in a dream, it means that his worldly fears will dissipate and he will develop true devotion and constant remembrance of his Lord. The person or object causing fear in the dream represents harm and aversion. To feel scared in a dream means happiness in wakefulness. Fear in a dream also could mean evil, corruption or suffering from the consequences of wrongdoing one has committed. If one dies of fear in his dream, it means that he does not pay people their rights and particularly if he is afraid of a human being or from his own evildoing. (Also see Running
away; Take a flight)
Tears Dream Explanation
— (Pearls) In a dream, cold tears mean happiness while warm tears mean sadness. Running
tears over one's cheeks without crying in a dream mean slander that carries weight. Guarded tears in someone's eyes that do not flow over his cheeks in a dream mean storing illegal money, or disguising the unlawful source of one's income which one's adversaries will eventually unveil or expose. If such tears are finally shed in the dream, they mean that one will willingly spend such money, or get rid of it to conceal his act. If one sees tears running
from his right eye and entering his left eye in the dream, it means that his son and daughter may engage in sexual intercourse, and he must immediately separate between their rooms, and teach them about the lawful and the unlawful. Tears which come during yawning in a dream signify payment of an unjust fine. Seeing tears during the daylight time, or under the sun, or in front of a fire in a dream means business losses caused by one of these three elements. Tears in a dream also signify loneliness, leaving one's homeland, or yearning to see one's beloved, or they may represent pearls. (Also see Pearl)
Escape Dream Explanation
— If one sees himself walking across hills in a dream, it means that he is trying to escape from danger. (Also see Escape from danger; Running
Thorn Dream Explanation
— Thorns symbolize an ignorant and difficult Bedouin, an intrigue, or a debt. In general, they mean a harsh person.
on thorns: The dreamer is procrastinating and prevaricating when it comes to settling his debts.
• Being injured by a thorn: Will be harmed by debts.
Incident Dream Explanation
— Once a man came to God's Prophet (uwbp) and said: "O Messenger of God! I saw my head rolling before me, and I saw myself running
after it and seeking it in the dream." God's Prophet (uwbp) replied: "Do not talk about Satan's chicanery."
World Dream Explanation
— (Creation; Lower world; Material; Woman) In a dream, the world represents a woman, and a woman represents the world. If one sees himself departing from this world in a dream, it means that he may divorce his wife. If one sees the world as totally destroyed and that he is the only remaining soul in it in a dream, it means that he may lose his sight. If one sees as though the entire world is placed before him to take whatever he desires from it in a dream, it means that he may become poor, or that he may die shortly after that dream. Seeing the world in a dream also means distractions, jokes, deception, arrogance, negating promises, failing one's promises, theft, cheating, trickery, sufferings, a prostitute, adversities, sickness, paying fines, mental depression, limitations, appointments, dismissals, or disappointments. It also may be interpreted as one's wife, child, material growth, business success, good harvest, awakening, victory, love, or a beloved with two faces. Whether the world appears beautiful or ugly in one's dream, it could mean any of the above interpretations. Seeing the world in one's dream also could be a divine guidance, snowing the person what he or she must see and understand in this world. If one sees himself walking away from the world in the dream, it means that he may become a renunciate. If one embraces the world in the dream, it means that he will amply satisfy his desire for it. If one sees himself running
after it and the world running
away from him in the dream, it means that the world will ultimately deceive him and lead him into temptation. In a dream, the world also represents the holy Quran, which is the radiant full moon of this world. (Also see Travels)
| || |