Cow Dream Explanation
— The cow
symbolizes the year in view of the story of Yusuf (Joseph) in the Holy Quran. A fat cow
is a fertile year and a thin one an austere year. It also represents wealth and prestige and a woman, par excellence, commensurate with her shape. A milk cow
is a useful woman. A cow
with horns is a woman of marginal value. The cow’s belly symbolizes assets without value, her navel string the wife’s umbilical cord or an allusion to the wife’s pregnancy. A lost cow
is a wife lost to her husband.
• Trying to milk a cow
that prevents the dreamer from doing so by using her horns: The dreamer’s wife will hate him and rebel against him. If the cow
accepts, in the dream, being milked by another man, that man is betraying the dreamer with his wife.
• A cow
with a blaze (white color) on her face: Hardships at the beginning of the year, as the word forefront—in Arabic ghorra—is the homonym for beginning.
• A yellow or black cow: A year full of prosperity and joy.
• A cow
with a piebald flank: Hardships in the middle of the year.
• A cow
with a piebald posterior part: Hardships toward the end of the year.
• A skinned cow: Tragedy will befall relatives.
• A cow
half-skinned: Tragedy will befall a sister or a daughter.
• One-quarter of the cow’s meat: Tragedy will befall the dreamer’s woman.
• A small portion of the cow’s meat: Tragedy will befall all relatives.
• Eating beef: Honest earnings during the year.
• A cow’s horns: Years of abundance.
• A notable buying a fat cow: Will be allotted a wealthy province to govern or given a farm as a gift from an aristocrat.
• A bachelor acquiring a cow: Will marry a blessed woman.
• Riding on a cow: (1) Will get married. (2) Wife will die and will inherit from her.
• Riding on an identified cow: Richness and escape from trouble and all sorts of worry.
• Entering one’s own house on a cow’s back and tying her there: Will obtain a fortune, coupled with plenty of joy and the end of worries, especially if her color was black. Conversely, if she hit the dreamer with her horns, the dreamer would lose and never be safe from his family and relatives.
• Having sex with a cow: Will enjoy a year of undue prosperity. The same interpretation of horses colours should apply to cows, which, as mentioned, refer to women or years.
• Seeing in one’s house a cow
sucking the milk of her own calf: A woman is trading in her own daughter.
• A man slave milking his master’s cow: Will marry the latter’s daughter.
• Being scratched by a cow
or a bull: Will be ill inasmuch as the scratch was severe.
• A cow
or a bull raping the dreamer: Will experience hardships and punishment and might even get killed.
• Falling on a cow’s back: Luck will change during the year.
• An ox falling on the dreamer: Will die during that year.
• Having a dispute with a cow: Controversy with a hot-tempered and impolite woman.
• Being bitten or kicked by a cow: Children will betray their father.
• Beating a cow
or an ox with a stick or biting either one: The dreamer has plenty of sins and should seek God’s forgiveness.
• Cows assembled in a place: Disturbances or riots.
• An identified number of cows entering a city, following each other: Years commensurate with the size of the cows and in the same order. If they entered a coastal city together or at random similar ships will arrive. Otherwise, they would be a series of intrigues very much alike, as the cows faces resemble each other. Yellow or red cows would automatically mean disease and epidemics.
• Cows of different colours with terrible, dreadful horns and fire or smoke coming out of their mouths or noses: Coming enemy soldiers or some kind of assault.
• A pregnant cow: A hopefully fertile year or the dreamer’s wife will become pregnant.
• Milking a cow
and drinking that milk: If the dreamer is poor, will become self-sufficient or rich and be dignified. If he is already rich, his wealth and prestige will be enhanced.
• Eating cow
ghee: More wealth.
• Being offered a small calf of either sex: Will have a boy.
• Beef and entrails: Money and assets.
• Being given cow
skin: Such a skin being taken from the dreamer means he will pay a fine to the authorities.
• Offering a cow
to the ruler: If the gift was accepted, the supreme authority will be all ears for the dreamer’s complaints about certain folk. The reverse is also true.
• Slaughtering a cow
or a bull: Will rip up a man, especially if blood was seen in the dream. And that man could die.
• Standing on a hill and witnessing a massacre of cows: Will become the center of an epic involving genocide.
• Tilling land with the help of a cow: A very fertile year.
• More than fourteen cows: War.
• Less than fourteen cows: Dispute.
A Cow Dream Explanation
— It symbolises the current year or a woman.
A Fat Cow Dream Explanation
— it symbolsies a good and prosperous year if a person sees himself as becoming the owner of such a cow
or if they belong to the people of that locality in which they are seen.
A Black Cow Dream Explanation
— It symbolises a good and prosperous year.
A Pregnant Cow Dream Explanation
— If this seen in the dream then a prosperous year is to be expected. A year full of barakah and blessings. This is sure to happen.
A Wild Cow Dream Explanation
— It represents an exceptionally beautiful woman.
Cow bell Dream Explanation
— (See Bell)
Milking a cow Dream Explanation
— (See Milk; Milking)
Mooing of a cow Dream Explanation
— (See Sound of animals)
Wild cow Dream Explanation
— (See Oryx) 476
Milking a Cow and Drinking its Milk Dream Explanation
— If a person sees himself milking and drinking cow
milk it is a glad tiding that he will become rich, or if he is rich his wealth will increase; or if he is a slave he will become free and marry his mistress.
Cow Milk, Camel Milk and Buffalo Milk Dream Explanation
— All three symbolise prosperity and goodness, sheep milk also symbolises prosperity and goodness but to a lesser degree than the former.
Milking Dream Explanation
— Milking a cow
in a dream represents a demanding employer. Milking a goat may mean good neighborly relations, toadying, diplomacy, or seeking to earn one's livelihood. If an employee sees himself milking a cow
or a goat in a dream, it means that he will marry his employer's wife. If a poor person sees himself milking a goat or a cow
and drinking her milk in a dream, it means financial stability. If he is rich, it means that he will rise in station. Milking a camel in a dream means receiving a significant gift from a person in authority. If the milk turns into blood in the dream, it means that he will acquire illegal funds. Milking any domesticated animal in a dream also means marriage to a righteous person, or bearing a blessed child. The element of milk in a dream also can be interpreted as deception. (Also see Dairyman; Milk; Trader)
Steer Dream Explanation
— (See Bull; Cow)
Ox Dream Explanation
— See Bull and Cow
Shoemaker Dream Explanation
— (Beautician; Broker; Woman) A shoemaker in a dream represents someone who brings peace and unity between adversaries, a lawyer, a peacemaker, a scholar or a sheikh who specializes in jurisprudence relating to inheritance laws. A shoemaker in a dream has many meanings
. Some shoemakers specialize in repairing women's shoes. In that case, in a dream, he represents a pimp or a brothel owner. As for those specializing in men's shoes, seeing him in a dream means travel, or employing people to work in one's business. (Also see Tailor)
Droppings Dream Explanation
— • Sweeping horse droppings: Will obtain money from an honest man.
droppings: Good dream only for those who plow and till the land.
• Holding animal droppings: Money from relatives.
Caterer Dream Explanation
— A caterer in a dream represents celebrations or a wedding. A commercial caterer in a dream represents someone who deters benefits. Pastry caterer in a dream represents a man of knowledge, or he could mean profits. A travel caterer in a dream represents migration from one's homeland or changes in one's living conditions. Seeing a caterer in a dream is a good sign for someone who desires to get married. Seeing a hospital's caterer in a dream does not convey the best of meanings
. A caterer in a dream also represents someone who encourages people to work and seek an honest livelihood. To see oneself catering a dinner for his own house in a dream represents a wedding.