Washing Dream Explanation — (Brass polisher; Dishwasher; Washer) A dishwasher or a brass polisher in a dream represent an interior decorator, or someone who beautifies and embellishes people's properties, or one who attracts people to himself. A washer in a dream is also interpreted as a righteous man, a gnostic, a preacher, a teacher, or one who polishes people's hearts with his admonitions. (Also see Washer)
Washing the dead Dream Explanation — (Undertaker) If one sees a deceased person washing himself before burial in a dream, it means relief for one's dependents and increase of their wealth after him. Washing a deceased person in a dream means that someone will repent at the hand of the undertaker. If a deceased person asks someone to wash his clothing in a dream, it means that he needs someone to pray for him, or to intercede on his behalf before his Lord, or pay charity for the benefit of his soul, or to satisfy his debts, or to fulfill his will, or to seek justice for his death.
Washing the dead Dream Explanation — If one does wash the garment of the deceased person in the dream, it means the redemption of that person. Washing a deceased person with boiling water in a dream means that the latter is suffering in hell-fire. (Also see Grave digger; Hot water; Ritual bath; Undertaker)
Washing a garment Dream Explanation — (See Filth)
Ablution - Ritual Washing Before Prayers Dream Explanation — Ablutions symbolize the discharge of responsibility in all honesty, the repayment of a debt, or truthful testimony.
• Conducting ablutions in order to pray: Will be in God’s good books.
• Conducting ablutions in a tunnel or some subterranean passage: Will recover what was stolen.
• Conducting ablutions, then tackling prayers: Will have no more worries and thank God for such relief.
• Conducting ablutions with something impure and improper: Expected relief will not come.
• A merchant dreaming that he is praying without having conducted ablutions: He is trading without capital.
Ablution - Ritual Washing Before Prayers Dream Explanation — • A prince or a commander dreaming that he is praying without having conducted ablutions: His soldiers will never assemble when summoned. Praying without ablutions in an unsuitable place: The dreamer is at a loss and will have no outlet.
• Conducting ablutions with desert sand in view of the absence of water (tayammum): Relief and comfort are to come soon.
Old Clothes Dream Explanation — Seeing old clothes means the viewer of such a dream has a short life span.
Clothes Dream Explanation — • The dead giving the dreamer something of what he is wearing and the former wearing it in turn: Deep trouble and an acute disease. If the cloth was left till the dead took it back, it means that the dreamer will quickly depart from this world.
• A dead person giving the dreamer a tailored cloth that does not belong to the former and the latter taking and wearing it, then returning it to the dead, who wears it in turn: Those who live under the dreamer’s roof will die unless he had not returned the cloth to the dead, in which case the dreamer’s wealth will increase.
• The dead giving the dreamer a tattered or dirty cloth: Will commit abominations.
• Giving a cloth to the dead, but the latter neither unfolding nor wearing it: Harm will befall the dreamer’s fortune or health, but recovery will follow.
• Taking off some clothes and giving them to the dead: Will die. If the dreamer recovers the clothes, it will be otherwise.
Clothes Dream Explanation — A man told Ibn Siren, “I dreamed that I bought an ornamented cloth of the best silk, which was folded up. When I unfolded and hung it, I found it rotten in the middle.” “Did you buy an Andalusian slave?” asked Ibn Siren. “Yes,” said the man. “Did you have sex with her?” “No,” said the man, “for I have not yet checked her.” “Don’t bother to do so, because her genitals are stinking.” And so it was when the man had his new slave checked by his women.
• New white clothes: A new chance.
Clothes that are Jointed Dream Explanation — Joined clothes, if they are soiled, means the one who wears them will become poor and needy.
Patched Clothes Dream Explanation — A heap or stack of patched clothes symbolises extreme poverty and indigence.
Embroidered Clothes Dream Explanation — Wearing white embroidered clothes means the attainment of the world as well as Deen. Also power and Fame.
Woollen Clothes Dream Explanation — Donning of woolen clothes means acquiring of material wealth in abundance. Clothing made of hair (such as camel's) or cotton wool or just cotton means acquiring of wealth to a lesser degree.
Soiled Clothes Dream Explanation — Such a dream is not a good reflection on the Deeni and worldly life of a person.
Hanging clothes Dream Explanation — (Spread; Unfold) To hang a garment in the sun to dry in a dream may indicate that someone will shortly arrive from a long journey.
A Dog Ripping the Clothes Dream Explanation — If a dog is seen attacking and ripping a perbond clothes it means that his enemy will humiliate him. The humiliation will be equaled to the extent of the clothes it had ripped.
Donning Red Clothes Dream Explanation — Donning of red clothes is suggestive of a perbond popularity.
White and Clean Clothes Dream Explanation — Donning white, clean clothes reflects a favourable condition of the person who wears them.
Donning Black Clothes Dream Explanation — If it is a person who is in the habit of wearing black clothes, it means he will acquire steadfastness, power, wealth and soundness in all his affairs.
Donning Feminine Clothes Dream Explanation — If a man sees himself as donning feminine clothes it means he will experience tremendous fear, destitution and helplessness after which it will disappear by the will of Allah Taala.