Sheet Worn as a Garment Dream Explanation — A sheet worn as a garment means the acquiring of the material world as well as Deen.
Cloth Dream Explanation — (Fabric) Weaving a cloth or hanging it in the open air in a dream means undertaking a long journey. (Also see Wrapping)
Shroud Or Mortuary Winding Sheet Dream Explanation — • Dreaming of being wrapped in a shroud like the dead, except for the head and feet, which remain uncovered: Religious corruption or simply things will go wrong.
• Weaving a shroud for a dead person: The dreamer will do something good in memory of the deceased or in favour of his offspring as much as the winding sheet was big, beautiful, or valuable.
• Weaving a shroud for a living person known to the dreamer: Hardships and trouble for the latter.
• Weaving a shroud for a person dreamed of as unknown but alive: Good augury.
• Snatching a shroud from a dead person whom the dreamer used to know: The dreamer will follow the example of that late person.
Shroud Or Mortuary Winding Sheet Dream Explanation — (Also see Dress.) It symbolizes a penchant for adultery. The smaller the shroud, the closer the dreamer is to repentance, and vice versa. But interpreters differ on this point—some of them feel that the larger the shroud, the better the dream is.
• Seeing a living person wearing a shroud: The dreamer has a leaning toward adultery. If the shroud has not been worn, he is inciting others to commit adultery, but nobody responds to his calls.
• Being wrapped up in a shroud: The dreamer will die.
Shroud Or Mortuary Winding Sheet Dream Explanation — • Taking the shroud of a dead person: (1) For a virtuous or pious being: The dreamer will specialize in an exotic and very delicate science or craft (or technology in modern times) or will achieve gains by unholy means. (2) For a debauchee: He has very little if not no religion at all, is affecting people’s minds, and indulges in peeping, sneaking, reporting, and violating people’s secrecy.
• Separating winding sheets: The dreamer is a benefactor.
• Asking for a shroud but failing to find one: Bad omen.
• Something enshrouded being given to the dreamer: Benefits.
• Collecting a large number of shrouds: The dreamer is learning various sciences and skills.
Saddle cloth Dream Explanation — In a dream, a saddle cloth represents marriage, a judicial or a political appointment, moving to a new house, moving to a new shop, or it could mean travels.
Cloth Merchant Dream Explanation — He symbolises a man of high standing in the community; or he symbolises a poet or a man of wisdom.
Darning old cloth Dream Explanation — (Patching) Darning an old garment in a dream represents hypocrisy, fawning, adulation, impertinence, or it could mean to manage by, or to suffer from a lasting poverty.
Head-cloth or Odhni Dream Explanation — A wife's head-cloth (ie. Hijab, Odhni, scarf etc.). izaar, or burqa represents her husband. Any excellence or defect seen in any of the above is a reflection of a similar excellence or defect in her husband.
Weaving Dream Explanation — (Cloth) Weaving a cloth or hanging it in the air in a dream means going on a journey.
Clothes Dream Explanation — • The dead giving the dreamer something of what he is wearing and the former wearing it in turn: Deep trouble and an acute disease. If the cloth was left till the dead took it back, it means that the dreamer will quickly depart from this world.
• A dead person giving the dreamer a tailored cloth that does not belong to the former and the latter taking and wearing it, then returning it to the dead, who wears it in turn: Those who live under the dreamer’s roof will die unless he had not returned the cloth to the dead, in which case the dreamer’s wealth will increase.
• The dead giving the dreamer a tattered or dirty cloth: Will commit abominations.
• Giving a cloth to the dead, but the latter neither unfolding nor wearing it: Harm will befall the dreamer’s fortune or health, but recovery will follow.
• Taking off some clothes and giving them to the dead: Will die. If the dreamer recovers the clothes, it will be otherwise.
A Long Coat With a Lining Dream Explanation — It presents a perbond wife. Similarly a blanket, pyjamas and a sheet on which one sleeps. If any of the above is seen as burnt or snatched away from him it means he will separate from his wife either by way of a divorce or death. If he is seen as being prevented from acquiring any of the above or if any of the above is seen as being stolen from him it means he will intend divorcing his wife but without success.
Paper Dream Explanation — (Notebook; Record; Parchment) A sheet of paper in a dream represents an oath, a vow, or a pledge. Writing a note on a piece of paper in a dream means being ungrateful and perfidious toward others. A writer in a dream also represents someone who is burdened, pressured, doubtful and uncertain, whereby, writing has become his escape goat and a way out of his depression.
A Wife's Garments Dream Explanation — If a person sees himself as sewing or joining his wife's garments or burqa or head-cloth, it means he will quarrel with her and she is turn will come to find out all that his relatives know
Teeth in the Pocket Dream Explanation — Pocketing the teeth or wrapping them in cloth or seeing them falling into the hand or keeping them in the house-any of these is a harbinger of a child, brother or sister being born. If may also mean his deriving some benefit from one of them.
Palm fiber Dream Explanation — (Rubbing cloth) Palm fiber in a dream represents new clothing, or an accumulated wealth that is bearing heavy on its owner because of the methods he uses to gather it, or because of failing to pay its due alms tax, or required charities.
Wrap Dream Explanation — To see oneself wrapped in a blanket or a cloth in a dream means being serious about one's work and earning an honest livelihood. It also means receiving a medal of honor, recognition, or an endowment for his noble virtues. (Also see Shroud; Wrap up)
The Prophet Muhammad's (Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam) Seeing Aisha Dream Explanation — Narrated 'Aisha: Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam) said (to me), "You were shown to me twice in (my) dream. Behold, a man was carrying you in a silken piece of cloth and said to me, "She is your wife, so uncover her,' and behold, it was you. I would then say (to myself), 'If this is from Allah, then it must happen.' " (Bukhari)
Wrapping Dream Explanation — (Cloth; Cover) Wearing a wrapping around one's waist in a dream represents a husband and a wife who live together without sexual relationship. A wrapping in a dream also may represent a dullish or a simple-minded child. (Also see Wrap up; Wrap)
Incident - Seeing Two Sheeps fightings right next to your wife Dream Explanation — Ibn Sirin (RA) was approached by a person who said that he saw a very shameful and disturbing dream and that he was ashamed to reveal it because of its nature. The Imaam asked him to write down the dream on a sheet of paper. He wrote that he had been away from home for three months. During his absence he dreamed that he has returned home, finding this wife asleep on her bed while two sheep with horns were engaged in battle near her bed. The one injured the other. Because of this dream he has avoided approaching his wife and yet, by Allah, he loved her a great deal. When the Imaam read this letter, he said to him not to leave his wife as she was a chaste and honourable woman. He explained the dream thus: “When she heard that you were returning home shortly, in fact you were almost home, she urgently sought for something with which to remove her public hair.