Blue Dream Explanation — (Color) In a dream, the color blue represents distress, depression, enmity, or a calamity. (Also see Colors)
Dark Dream Explanation — (See Evening)
Casting lots Dream Explanation — (Betting; Gambling) Casting lots in a dream or betting means adversities, rebukes, reprimands or exaggeration. If one wins a bet in a dream, it means that he will overcome his opponent. If one loses the bet to his counterpart in the dream, it means that he may suffer from a life imprisonment. (Also see Gambling)
Stars Dream Explanation — (astr. Horoscope) Watching the stars in a dream means presiding over people. (Also see Celestial spheres; Moon)
Stars on the Earth Dream Explanation — Stars falling from the sky onto the earth means that part of the earth will be visited with some calamity.
Falling Stars Dream Explanation — Stars falling from the sky signifies that if the observer of the dream is wealthy, he will lose all his wealth and become a destitute. And if he is a destitute, he will die as a martyr.
Possessing the Stars Dream Explanation — If a person sees himself as possessing some or many stars it is an indication that he will gain leadership over the notables as well as laity, their number depending on the number of stars he had possessed.
Eating Stars Dream Explanation — Eating the stars he will usurp the Wealth of noble persons.
Watching the stars Dream Explanation — (astr.) Watching the stars in a dream means presiding over people.
Collection Stars Dream Explanation — Seeing the Stars gathered or collected in a certain place means that the observer of the dream will gain leadership of noble personalities thus tending to their needs and fulfilling them.
The Stars and Planets Dream Explanation — As a rule, stars and planets symbolize the nobility or dignitaries of country. Any goodness in them denote similar goodness in them. Note the interpretations of the following planets. Mars : It represents the police force, security force and the military force of the king or state. Saturn : It presents the torturers and interrogators of the king or state. Jupiter : it either represents the state treasurer or the administrative representative of the state. Sometimes it also represents a man of high learning. Venus : It represents the queen or wife of the head of state. Mercury : It represents the secretary of the king or head of state in charge of all his correspondence.
Sky Dream Explanation — In Arabic, there is only one word for sky and heaven, the same as in French. The sky symbolizes the king’s court and his entourage, which are as difficult to reach as the sky is (or used to be in ancient times).
• Anything falling from the sky, be it good or bad: That thing will come from Heaven.
• Climbing to the sky on a ladder: The dreamer will be dignified and reap benefits from the king.
• Climbing to the sky without any ladder or stairs: The dreamer will be disappointed and terrorized by the sultan. If the dreamer’s intention is to overhear, he will spy on the sultan and break into his palace or treasury to rob him. In case he reaches the sky, he will succeed. The reverse is also true.
• A sick person getting to the sky and failing to return: He will die and his soul will go to Heaven.
Sky Dream Explanation — • Falling from the sky: The dreamer will become an atheist. The sky opening to give way to an old man: A reference to the perseverance of the local people who will reap the fruit of their activities.
• The sky opening and a young man coming out of it: An enemy who will harm the people of the area or sow the seeds of dissension.
• Sheep coming from the sky: A booty (for etymological reasons, the two words in Arabic being ghanam and ghanima, respectively).
• A lion emerging from the sky: The people will be plagued with a wicked tyrant.
• Stealing the sky and hiding it in ajar: The dreamer will steal a mus haf, or Holy Quran book, and give it to his wife.
• Circling in the sky, then coming down: The dreamer will learn astronomy and occult sciences and make a name for himself.
Sky Dream Explanation — • Being called from Heaven: Good augury.
• Building a structure in Heaven: The dreamer will die. If the structure was made of bricks and plaster of Paris, the dream means that the subject is a vain person.
• Hanging on a rope from the sky: The dreamer is flying high.
• Being in Heaven without knowing since when: The dreamer will go to Paradise, if God wills.
• The sky turning green: A record crop that year.
• The sky turning into iron: Poor rain.
• The sky having been patched: Rain will be withheld.
• The sky being torn: Abundant rain.
Sky Dream Explanation — • Seeing numerous gates of Heaven: A reference to usury.
• Some flies, bees, birds, et cetera, coming from the gates of Heaven: Diluvial rain, in view of the Quranic verse: “Then opened We the gates of Heaven with pouring water.” (“Al-Qamar” [The Moon], verse 11.)
• Being close to the sky: The dreamer is close to God or, if his ambitions are not so great, to his superior and his prayers will be heard.
• Climbing to the sky and entering Heaven: The dreamer will die as a martyr.
Sky Dream Explanation — • Being in the first of seven heavens: (1) The dreamer will become a minister, if eligible, because, says Ibn Siren, this heaven is the orbit of the moon, the sky’s prime minister. (2) Death is near.
• Being in the second heaven (the orbit of Mercury): The dreamer will acquire knowledge and wisdom and enjoy self-sufficiency or contentment or will become a leader.
• Being in the third heaven (the orbit of Venus): The dreamer will be dignified and welcome everywhere and have plenty of girls and goods of all kinds, procuring the utmost joy.
• Being in the fourth heaven (the orbit of the sun): The dreamer will be close to the ruler.
• Being in the fifth heaven (the orbit of Mars): Terror, or the dreamer will become a police chief or a warrior, go to war, et cetera.
• Being in the sixth heaven (the orbit of Jupiter): The dreamer will be happy and prestigious and conclude fruitful business transactions.
• Being in the seventh heaven (the orbit of Saturn): The dreamer will be blessed and highly esteemed and own some real estate or a big farm.
Ascending the Sky or Heavens Dream Explanation — If a person sees himself as ascending and entering the Sky, he will attain martyrdom, become eminent in the sight of Allah, cross the siraat swiftly on the Day of Judgment, attain respectability in this world and be remembered in favorable terms by the people.
A Rope Coming From The Sky Dream Explanation — Abu Hurairah narrated that a man came to the Prophet Muhammad and said: "I had a dream of a cloud with shade dripping butter and honey. I saw the people scooping it up with their hands, some taking much and some taking little. I saw a rope extending from the sky to the earth. Then I saw you Prophet Muhammad! You took hold of it and went up, then a man took hold of it after you do so, then a man took hold of it after him to do so. Then a man took hold of it and it was severed, and then connected for him, and he did so (i.e. , went up)." Abu Bakr said: "May my father and mother be ransomed for you O Messenger of Allah! Allow me to interpret it." He said: "Interpret it." so he said: "As for the cloud with its shade, it is Islam. As for what the butter and honey that dropped from it, this is the Quran and its delicateness and sweetness. It means some of them gathered much of the Quran and some of them a little. As for the rope extending from the sky to the earth, it is the truth which you are upon, you clug to it and Allah exalted you. Then another man will take hold of it after you and ascend on it, then after him, another man will take hold of it and ascend on it. Then another [man] will take hold of it but it will break, then be connected so he will ascend on it. Inform me O Messenger of Allah! Am I correct or am I mistaken?" The Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) said: "You are correct in some of it and mistaken in some of it." He (i.e., Abu Bakr) said: "I swear to you by my father and my mother O Prophet Muhammad! Inform me in what I was mistaken?" The Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) said: "Do not swear."
A Rope Coming From The Sky Dream Explanation — Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: A man came to Allah's Apostle (Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam) and said, "I saw in a dream, a cloud having shade. Butter and honey were dropping from it and I saw the people gathering it in their hands, some gathering much and some a little. And behold, there was a rope extending from the earth to the sky, and I saw that you (the Prophet) held it and went up, and then another man held it and went up and (after that) another (third) held it and went up, and then after another (fourth) man held it, but it broke and then got connected again." Abu Bakr said, "O Allah's Apostle! Let my father be sacrificed for you! Allow me to interpret this dream." The Prophet said to him, "Interpret it." Abu Bakr said, "The cloud with shade symbolizes Islam, and the butter and honey dropping from it, symbolizes the Quran, its sweetness dropping and some people learning much of the Qur'an and some a little. The rope which is extended from the sky to the earth is the Truth which you (the Prophet) are following. You follow it and Allah will raise you high with it, and then another man will follow it and will rise up with it and another person will follow it and then another man will follow it but it will break and then it will be connected for him and he will rise up with it. O Allah's Apostle! Let my father be sacrificed for you! Am I right or wrong?" The Prophet replied, "You are right in some of it and wrong in some." Abu Bakr said, "O Allah's Prophet! By Allah, you must tell me in what I was wrong." The Prophet said, "Do not swear." (Bukhari)
Scissors Descending from the Sky Dream Explanation — It denotes shortness of life for the person.