| |Cleaning Dream Explanation
— (See Sweeping the floor)
Garbage Dream Explanation
— (Money; Refuse; Trash) Seeing garbage
in a dream is good news for poor people, though it represents bad news for rich people. Garbage
also could mean money or receiving a variety of merchandises. (Also see Sanitation; Sweeping the floor; Trash collector)
Garbage dump Dream Explanation
— (Dump; Garbage) In a dream, a garbage
dump represents the world and its refuse represents money. If one's house becomes a garbage
dump, or if one buys or inherits a dump, or if he manages one in a dream, it means dispelling fear, recovering from illness or pursuing the road to prosperity and success in this world. It also means dispelling poverty, receiving an inheritance or getting married. Otherwise, the dump represents one's business, office or store. As for a governor, a garbage
dump in a dream represents his treasury. If one takes off his clothing and stands naked on top of a pile of trash in a dream, it means that he will lose his office, and if he is sick, it means his death, and if he is wealthy, it means renouncing his wealth and status, or pursuing an ascetic life.
Sweeping the floor Dream Explanation
— (Cleaning; Sanitation) Sweeping the floor, or caring for the floor matt or carpet in a dream means to care for one's community or family. Sweeping dirt or cleaning
a floor in a dream means financial benefits for people who do that professionally. Sweeping someone else's house in a dream means receiving money from him. If a rich person sees himself sweeping a floor in a dream, it means poverty, or loss of a business. (Also see Cleaner; Garbage; Sanitation; Trash collector)
Cleaner Dream Explanation
— In a dream, a floor cleaner represents someone who investigates people's conditions and likes to help them. Cleaning
throughout a farmland in a dream means seeking the company of righteous people. Cleaning
through a vineyard in a dream means investigating the living condition of a woman. Cleaning
a tree in a dream means investigating the living conditions of religious people. Sweeping a street in a dream means travelling an equal distance to such a street. If one sees himself cleaning
the road to Mecca in a dream, it means that he will perform a pilgrimage. Cleaning
through a grass field without knowing the owner in a dream means becoming a renunciate. Cleaning
the floors of someone's house in a dream means finding how he is doing. (Also see Sweeping the floor; Washer; Washing)
Sanitation Dream Explanation
— (Garbage; Refuse; Sweeping) Sanitation in a dream means profits for its professionals, a street sweeper, or a garbage
collector. If a poor person sees himself engaged in such a profession in his dream, it means easing of his difficulties, and making money from a new employment. If a rich person sees himself managing such a business in his dream, it means profits, leadership, honor and earning everyone's respect. (Also see Garbage; Sweeping the floor; Trash collector)
Earwax Dream Explanation
— (Auditory meatus; Cerumen) If one sees himself cleaning
the yellowish wax like secretion found in the canal of his external ear, or if he is cleaning
it from someone else's ears in a dream, it means that he will acquire a needed antidote or poison or become free from the plot of envious people. If one cleanse his ears from earwax or from other dirt in a dream, it means that he will hear good and pleasing news. If one sees himself eating the earwax he extracts from his own ears in a dream, it means that he is a child molester. Cleaning
the wax of one's ears in a dream also means hearing pleasing news. (Also see Ear)
Trash collector Dream Explanation
— (Garbage) A trash collector in a dream represents a deprived person, someone who toils hard to serve others, or someone who struggles hard to comfort others. A trash collector in a dream also represents a short lived richness, a short lived poverty, or a stingy person who keeps hoarding money. (Also see Garbage; Sanitation; Sweeping the floor; Trash)
Refuse Dream Explanation
— (See Garbage)
Dump Dream Explanation
— (See Garbage
Scattering pearls on the Road or in the Market Place Dream Explanation
— If a person sees himself scattering pearls on the road, in a garbage
or in the market place it means he will acquire knowledge and wisdom and will teach it to unworthy people.
A Turtle Walking on the Road Dream Explanation
— Seeing a turtle walking on the road or in a garbage
or in a dumping place means that the inhabitants of that place have little or no regard for Islamic knowledge. They will soon be deprived of Ilm and Ulama.
Hobo Dream Explanation
— (Bummer; Cadger; Homeless; Tramp; Wastrel) A hobo wandering in the streets, collecting refuse and litters from garbage
cans and rubbish in a dream represents someone who accumulates both lawful and unlawful earnings, or someone who divulges or exposes people's secrets, or launders their private lives, or someone who does not mind his own business and asks questions that are of no concern to him. (Also see Beggar; Poverty)
Filth Dream Explanation
— (Dirt) Dirty hair, a soiled garment, or a filthy body in a dream mean distress and worries. Dirty clothing in a dream mean sins. If the dirt comprises oil or grease in the dream, it means attachment to mundane and material objects. Washing one's clothe in a dream means repenting from sin and washing them away. Cleaning
off the wax in one's ears in a dream means hearing pleasing words. (Also see Cloth; Dirty face; Garment)
Turtle Dream Explanation
— The turtle is among the human beings who were metamorphosed, according to religious belief, as a result of a curse. The turtle or tortoise symbolizes: (1) A woman who adorns herself, uses a lot of cosmetics and perfume, and offers herself to men. (2) The chief justice, as the turtle is the most knowledgeable marine creature (according to Ibn Siren). (3) A scholar and a worshiper who reads the Holy Quran.
• A turtle in a garbage
can: The people of the area have a scholar but do not know his value.
• Eating tortoise meat: Money and knowledge.
Toothbrush Dream Explanation
— (Boy; Broom; Employee) A toothbrush in a dream is a sign of hygienic conditions, prosperity, purity, cleanliness, repentance, or asking someone for forgiveness. Brushing and cleaning
one's teeth in a dream is also a sign of being religious, a family person, a concerned relative and a generous kin. If one sees himself brushing his teeth, and if his gums bleed in the dream, it means that he will become free from his sins and curtail his evildoing, or it could mean the opposite, that is to proceed with abhorrent actions, cause harm to one's own family, steal their money, or defame them. Brushing one's teeth in a dream also could mean reservation and prudence with one's words, purifying oneself from sin, faith after disbelief, paying one's debts, doing what pleases Allah Almighty, fulfilling one's promises, a pregnancy, or a marriage. (Also see Broom)
Wooden bowl Dream Explanation
— (Bowl) In a dream, a wooden bowl represents the world, or earning money from a business during a trip, while a porcelain or a ceramic bowl in a dream signifies earnings from a local business. A bowl in a dream also represents one's condition, state, or the management of his affairs. Licking a bowl, or licking one's fingers after cleaning
the bowl with one's hand in a dream means consuming one's share in this world and the nearing of one's death. A wooden bowl in a dream also represents a woman, a housekeeper, the workplace, or one's shop. If one sees a gathering of people or scholars partaking in a sweet meal from a large wooden bowl in a dream, it represents a community project that unites people's hearts and allows them to share their knowledge. If one sees a group of people gathering to eat a fish or a piece of rotten meat in a dream, it means that a group of evil people are gathered to take advantage of a prostitute. (Also see Bowl)
Ear Dream Explanation
— The ear symbolizes the man’s wife or daughter. It also represents religion.
• Having three ears: The dreamer has a wife and two daughters.
• Having four ears: (1) The dreamer has four women. (2) He has four girls without a mother.
• Having one ear: No relative will stay alive.
• Having half an ear: Wife will die and the dreamer will remarry.
• One ear having fallen: (1) Will divorce. (2) A daughter will die.
• Wearing an earring: Will marry one’s daughter to someone, and she will give birth to a male child.
• Filling or obstructing one’s ears with something: The dreamer is an atheist.
• Having many ears: (1) The dreamer rejects right and justice. (2) Good dream for a person who wishes to have someone who obeys him, like the wife, the children, and the bondsmen. (3) Bad dream for the underdog, meaning that he will perpetually listen and obey. (4) Will be convicted and hear the sentence. (5) Will triumph over opponents, if any.
• A rich person seeing plenty of beautifully assorted ears: Will hear good news, which will make him feel merry. The reverse is also true.
• Seeing two eyes in one’s ears: Will become blind. The dreamer will hear with his ears what he used to see with his eyes.
• An unidentified old man cutting off the dreamer’s ears: Will have to pay double compensation and damage.
• Severing a man’s ear: (1) The dreamer is betraying that man with his family or child. (2) The dreamer’s prosperity and prestige will wane.
• Dreaming that one’s two ears have been cut: (1) If wife is pregnant, she will die. (2) If the dreamer is a bachelor, a female relative will die.
one’s ear: Will receive good news.
Bathroom Dream Explanation
— According to Imam Jaafar Al-Sadeq (see biography at the beginning of this book), the bathroom could symbolize seven things: (1) The patriarch of the family. (2) A valuable woman. (3) Troubles and unhappiness. (4) A debt. (5) Delay or obstacles. (6) Confirmation or a seal. (7) A loan. For other interpreters, including Ibn Siren and Al-Kirmani:
• Building a bathroom or seeing one in good shape is a bad omen.
• Dreaming of a devastated bathroom is good.
• Dreaming of simply seeing a bathroom means worries and troubles.
• Dreaming of washing in a bathroom means joy and happiness. However, if the water is lukewarm, it is a good dream. If the water is too hot, it is a bad dream.
• Dreaming of using a scented soap while washing and cleaning
oneself in a bathroom: (1) For a rich man means financial losses, unless he had not washed till the scent was gone. (2) Otherwise, it means relief from fear or, conversely, deep trouble, weakness, or debts.
• Dreaming of drinking hot water in a bathroom means one will have a fever or pleurisy.
• Dreaming of seeing a bathroom in one’s lane or district means the emergence of a lewd woman or an adulteress there.
• A man dreaming that he has become a bathroom attendant means he will marry a beautiful woman.
• A lady dreaming that she has become a bathroom attendant means she is trying to manage her own affairs and promote her interests.
• A man dreaming that he is building a bathroom means he will marry.
• If one dreams of entering a bathroom the hotter the water, the more worries, anger or fury, sickness, evil, and deep troubles. They probably should be expected from the female side, including jail, and especially if the dreamer had washed with such a hot water.
Tooth Dream Explanation
— The teeth symbolize all those living in the house of the dreamer. The upper ones are the men, the lower the women, the canine tooth the patriarch of the family, the right central incisor the father, the left the uncle or father’s brother. Otherwise, the latter two teeth represent two brothers or two sons or two friends who are brothers. The lateral incisor is the cousin or son of the brother’s father; the premolars are the mother’s brothers or sisters or their substitutes. The molars are the grandparents and little male children. The lower right central incisor is the mother, the lower left central incisor the father’s sister. In other interpretations, the latter two refer to two sisters or two daughters, or similar persons. The lower lateral incisor represents the daughters of the father’s brothers and sisters. The lower canine is the first lady of the family. The lower premolars are the daughters of the uncle and aunt from the mother’s side. The lower molars are the remote female relatives on the man’s side and the little girls. It could also be that the mouth represents the house and the teeth its dwellers. Teeth decaying, falling, or being lost means disappearance, hardships, or death. Their retrieval means recovery or return of the lost or absent. Teeth dashing against each other means a dispute or a controversy in the house. Sores in the mouth mean something is wrong with the family. Dirty teeth allude to the notoriety or bad reputation of the house. Plaque or the yellow incrustation on the teeth is a sign that the family is weak. Cleaning
them means that money will be spent to end family worries. The whiteness, length, and beauty of the teeth symbolize strength, money, and prestige.
• Dreaming of an incisor growing over a current one: A new member will join the household. But if pain ensues, it means that the newcomer will bring about shame and troubles.
• Extracting one’s teeth: The dreamer is not supporting his family or is spending unwillingly.
• Throwing one’s teeth by pushing them with the tongue: The dreamer’s family will be harmed by foolish statements on the dreamer’s part.
• Teeth made of gold: Good dream for a scholar or an orator; otherwise it means disease or a fire.
• Having silver teeth: Financial losses.
• Having glass or wooden teeth: Death.
• In general, falling teeth mean obstacles or the settlement of debts.
• Teeth falling without pain: Hopes will be dashed.
• Teeth falling with pain: Something will disappear from the dreamer’s house. The front teeth falling: The dreamer will be unable to achieve something by pleading. If there is pain or blood or flesh being snatched, hopes will be dashed.
• The front teeth falling and others pushing instead: Things will change or be rearranged.
• The upper teeth falling into one’s hand: Money is coming.
• The upper teeth falling on one’s knees: A male child will be born.
• Teeth falling on the ground: Death.
• Teeth growing in the heart: Death.
• Catching a falling tooth and refraining from burying it: Will give advice to whomever that tooth refers to.
• All the teeth of healthy, free persons, or travellers falling: (1) Long disease. (2) Troubles of all kinds but no death, because the teeth of those who die do not fall. Therefore, the same dream is a good one for those who are already ill. It means that they will recover fast. (3) For travelling merchants the dream means that their luggage or cargo is light, especially if the teeth were seen moving.
• All the teeth falling, but catching them up in one’s sleeve or seeing them falling on the knees: Will live long, till all the teeth fall, and will have a large family at home.
• Teeth falling and picking them up with one’s hand or beard: The dreamer’s children will break with him; no more children will be born, and if ever one is born he will not stay to be brought up by the dreamer.
• All the teeth falling and disappearing from the dreamer’s sight: (1) His family or his household will die before him. (2) People of his generation or of the same age will die.
• People chewing the dreamer’s flesh or biting him with their teeth: The dreamer should be modest, which he is not.
• Teeth breaking: The dreamer will settle his debts, little by little.
• The teeth getting longer and bigger: A dispute or rivalry in the dreamer’s house between members of his family.
• Someone whose teeth are black, eroded, and twisted dreaming that they have fallen: Will overcome all kinds of hardships.
• Dreaming of brushing or cleaning
one’s teeth with a piece of wood (Arabic: miswak) as the Holy Prophet used to do: The dreamer is supporting his parents and good to his relatives.
• Brushing one’s teeth with something unclean: The dreamer is spending dirty money beyond his will.
• Having pain in one tooth or a molar: The dreamer will hear something bad from the relative whom that tooth represents inasmuch as the pain was severe.
| || |