Sweeping the floor Dream Explanation — (Cleaning; Sanitation) Sweeping the floor, or caring for the floor matt or carpet in a dream means to care for one's community or family. Sweeping dirt or cleaning a floor in a dream means financial benefits for people who do that professionally. Sweeping someone else's house in a dream means receiving money from him. If a rich person sees himself sweeping a floor in a dream, it means poverty, or loss of a business. (Also see Cleaner; Garbage; Sanitation; Trash collector)
Sweeping a House Dream Explanation — The sweeping of one's own house means that poverty is in store for him. The sweeping out of another house means he will acquire much wealth from the owner of that house.
Christian Dream Explanation — • Being or becoming a Christian: (1) For a pious person: Will inherit one’s uncle or aunt (the mother’s brother or sister). (2) For a debauchee: Dissatisfaction with God’s bounty and sacrilege by insulting or speaking ill of God. (3) In case the dreamer refuses to eat from the food presented to him: He is dissatisfied with his lot and has committed many sins.
• Seeing an old Christian: A harmless enemy.
• Being a Nosrani: Perdition, heresy, and rejection of Islam.
Christian Dream Explanation — (Also see Archbishop, Monk, Prelate, and Priest.) The word Nosrani used in the ancient Arab texts (plural, Nasara) is quite vague, as it could mean Nazarene, someone from Nazareth—a Christian—or Nazerite, a dissident Jew. But it generally means Christian, whose exact translation should be Messihi from Messiah.
• Seeing a Nosrani: The dreamer will triumph over his rival in an outstanding dispute, because Nosrani comes from the Arabic Nosra, meaning “triumph” or “victory.”
• Seeing a Nosrani while locked in battle: Will win.
Christian Dream Explanation — • A Nosrani becoming a Muslim: (1) Will quickly embrace Islam. (2) Will soon pass away.
• A Nosrani changing faith: He is not a good Christian.
• Standing up and sitting down with the Nasara: The dreamer is extremely sympathetic to them and loves them.
• A Nosrani committing a sacrilege toward Islam, like climbing the minaret of a mosque or standing at the mosque’s rostrum, et cetera: (1) A tragedy. (2) An atheist ruler will take over the reins of power. (3) The people of that area despise Islam.
• A Nosrani entering the Haram (the Holy Mosque in Mecca (Makkah) or Madinah): Will embrace Islam and be safe from whatever he is scared of.
Christian temple Dream Explanation — (See Church; Temple)
House Dream Explanation — • An old house crumbling on the dreamer: Will inherit.
• The apartments of a house or rooms of an apartment symbolize the dreamer’s women.
• According to Christian dream interpreters, says Ibn Siren, sweeping the floor of one’s house means deep worries or sudden death. Others think it is the reverse.
• A house being demolished: Its owner will die.
• Buying a new house: Plenty of welfare.
• One’s house larger than usual: More well-being and fertility. And the dreamer will enjoy welfare through a woman.
• Carving or decorating a house: Quarrels and rivalry will take place in that house.
• Demolishing a new house: Evil and worries.
• Being in a new, unknown plastered house in an isolated area and hearing some evil talk: A reference to the dreamer’s grave.
• Being kept prisoner in a house in a residential area whose doors are all locked: Welfare and good health.
Sanitation Dream Explanation — (Garbage; Refuse; Sweeping) Sanitation in a dream means profits for its professionals, a street sweeper, or a garbage collector. If a poor person sees himself engaged in such a profession in his dream, it means easing of his difficulties, and making money from a new employment. If a rich person sees himself managing such a business in his dream, it means profits, leadership, honor and earning everyone's respect. (Also see Garbage; Sweeping the floor; Trash collector)
Cleaning Dream Explanation — (See Sweeping the floor)
Broom Dream Explanation — (Boy; Employee) A broom in a dream represents one's family or household. Seeing it in a dream does not indicate a favorable sign. A broom in a dream also represents an employee, a housekeeper, or a servant. Sweeping the floors of one's house with a broom in a dream means becoming poor, or it could mean the death of a sick person in that house, or the distribution of one's property and possessions after his death. Sweeping a floor and collecting the trash in a dustpan in a dream means profiting from a project. A broom in a dream also may mean recovering from depression, overcoming difficulties, or satisfying one's debts.
Dirt Dream Explanation — (Earth) Dirt in a dream represents woman's money or property. Walking on dirt means soliciting money. Collecting dirt in a dream means saving money. Sweeping dirt in one's house in a dream means swindling money from one's wife. Sweeping dirt in one's shop in a dream represents lawful earnings. Dusting the ceiling of one's shop and throwing it outside in a dream means business losses. Carrying dirt in a dream means circulating rumours, and it also means dispelling distress, or overcoming depression. (Also see Earth)
Armenian Dream Explanation — The same that applies to Christians applies to Armenians, according to Ibn Shaheen. (See Christian.) In addition, if one dreams of having become an Armenian, the dreamer is notorious for his bad character and debauchery.22
Magi - An Zoroastrian Dream Explanation — • A Magi dreaming that he has become a Jew or a Christian: (1) A relative change for the better. (2) Will indulge in atheism further and be lost even more.
• Dreaming of being a Magian: The dreamer is sensual and running ex clusively after worldly matters because, writes Al-Nabulsi, the Magians are the dogs who own the wealth of this world.38
Droppings Dream Explanation — • Sweeping horse droppings: Will obtain money from an honest man.
• Cow droppings: Good dream only for those who plow and till the land.
• Holding animal droppings: Money from relatives.
Cleaner Dream Explanation — If one sees himself cleaning the road to Mecca in a dream, it means that he will perform a pilgrimage. Cleaning through a grass field without knowing the owner in a dream means becoming a renunciate. Cleaning the floors of someone's house in a dream means finding how he is doing. (Also see Sweeping the floor; Washer; Washing)
Garbage Dream Explanation — (Money; Refuse; Trash) Seeing garbage in a dream is good news for poor people, though it represents bad news for rich people. Garbage also could mean money or receiving a variety of merchandises. (Also see Sanitation; Sweeping the floor; Trash collector)
Temple Dream Explanation — (Altar; Retreat; Sanctuary) Temples, sanctuaries or retreats in a dream represent security, peace, finding a shelter away from fear, and victory over one's enemy. A temple in a dream also represents children, weddings, benefits, profits, prudence, or having reservations about one's dealings with others. A Christian temple in a dream represents the clergyman who officiates the masses, or it could represent the recital of Psalms or Gospels therein, and it may denote offerings. (Also see Church; Hermitage; Retreat)
Dung Dream Explanation — Sweeping dung in a dream means collecting money. Horses droppings or dung in a dream mean money earned from an honorable businessman. Sitting on horse's dung or sheep's dung in a dream means earning money by doing business with members of one's own family. (Also see Manure)
Church Dream Explanation — • A man praying in a church according to Christian rites: Will mix with atheists, heretics, adulterers, drunkards, or people who commit other abominations. The same would apply to a woman dreaming of attending a tumultuous marriage ceremony or a funeral at which people weep loudly, tear their pockets, and wear black.
• Remembering or mentioning Allah in a church and denouncing what the worshipers there are doing: Will work for the promotion of virtue and the deterrence of vice.
• Mentioning God, crying, and praying toward the Kabah (in the direction of Mecca (Makkah)) inside the church: Will visit a graveyard to pray for the dead or attend a funeral service.
Church Dream Explanation — For a Christian person, seeing a church in a dream signifies a house of worship, religion, knowledge, devotion, work, ascetic detachment, fear of wrongdoing, penance, lamentation and it could mean crying. A church in a dream also could mean distress, trouble, slander, innovation, injustice, a business club, a meeting house, bingo, wine, alcoholic consumption, communion, weddings or a wife. In a dream, a church also can represent its parish, diocese, ministry, clergyman or a chaplain. If one sees a church turned into a synagogue, or a synagogue turned into a church in a dream, it means mistrust, an argument, or a scheme for tax evasion.