| |Chicken Dream Explanation
— (Bird; Fowl) A chicken
in a dream represents the woman of the house, while the rooster in a dream represents the man of the house. A chicken
in a dream also represents a woman who takes care of orphans and raises charities for their sake, or it could represent a blond woman, or a servant. Owning a chicken
in a dream means dispelling difficulties, or it could be a show of happiness. Hunting a chicken
in a dream means receiving lawful and easy profits. Slaughtering a chicken
in a dream means deflowering a virgin servant. If one sees a chicken
or a female peacock hooting inside his house or garden in a dream, it means a calamity which is met with a belligerent character. Seeing one's house filled with a large number of chickens in a dream means wealth or presiding over people, or it could mean dispelling one's fear and establishing one's rank. (Also see Peacock)
Chicken Dream Explanation
— (Also see Hen.) Dreaming of eating chicken
portends: (1) Benefits from the female side. (2) Patience for the nervous. (3) Healing. (4) The end of worries and sorrow. (5) Obtaining money from foreign sources.
Feet Dream Explanation
— (See Foot)
A Horse with White Feet Dream Explanation
— A horse with all its feet
white is regarded as the most excellent amongst all horse.
A Snake with Hands and feet Dream Explanation
— His enemy is powerful with great resources at his disposal.
Fowl Dream Explanation
— (See Chicken)
Eggs Dream Explanation
— (Eggs in a basket or a place.) Eggs represent the element of prosperity, or the fear of depleting one's riches. Eggs in a dream also represent marriage for an unmarried person and children for a married one. If one's chicken
lay eggs for him in a dream, it means a new born in his family. Eating a boiled egg in a dream means comfort and income while eating a raw egg means unlawful earnings, adultery or distress. If one sees his wife laying an egg in a dream, it means that she will bear a child who will lack faith in Allah. If the egg breaks in the dream, it means that his newborn will die shortly after birth. If one sees himself raising chicken
for eggs, then if the eggs hatch in his dream, it means that some of his affairs that where unsolvable will rejuvenate with success, and it could mean that he will beget a child who will grow to have true faith in Allah Almighty. He also may beget a child for each egg that hatches in his dream. Eggs in a basket in a dream also represent a family reunion. (Also see Boiled eggs; Omelet)
Foot Dream Explanation
— In a dream, feet
represent man's uprightness, for with them one stands erect. If anything happens to one's feet
in a dream, it will reflect on his financial standing, work, toiling, his boss or his delegations. If one sees his feet
pointing toward the heavens in a dream, it could denote the death of his child. If one's feet
turn green, it means that he will suffer business losses. If one sees himself committing loathsome sexual acts with his feet
in a dream, it means that he will pursue an unlawful sexual intercourse. Walking bear footed in a dream means toiling in life, difficulties and fatigue. If one sees himself eating the foot of another human being in a dream, it means that he will become a close friend with him, acquire his intercession, reap success from his connection, fulfill his needs, receive benefits in his travels, or if he qualifies, he may preside over a group of poor people or guide seamen to their catch. If he is a poor person, it means that his benefits to others are greater than if he were a rich person. If a rich man sees himself eating the foot of another person in a dream, it means illness, weakness or blindness. As for evildoers, eating someone's foot in a dream means imprisonment, sorrow and blame. If one sees one of his feet
turning into a stone, it means that he will be deprived of its use. If one steps over a king or a ruler in a dream, it means that he will step over a coin of money that carries the figure of such a ruler. If one's foot is amputated in a dream, it means that he will loose half of his wealth. If both his feet
are amputated in the dream, it means that he will lose all of his wealth, or that he may die shortly. One's feet
in a dream also represent his parents or the leaders of the land. If one's foot is fractured in a dream, it means that he should not near the people of authorities for some days or he better leave town for sometime and pray for his safety. If a sick person sees his foot broken in a dream, it may mean his death. If one sees one of his feet
longer than the other in a dream, it means that he will travel and profit from his journey, or receive the needed help during his journey. If he is rich, it means that he will become sick . If a poor person sees himself having four legs in a dream, it means that he will travel and receive help to accomplish his goals. A rich person in that case may get sick, or it could mean longevity. Walking on three feet
in a dream means either that one will grow to be old, or that through an ailment, he will not die until he uses a cane to help him walk. If a ruler or a judge sees himself having many legs in a dream, it means that he has many helpers. If one's feet
turn into iron in a dream, it means longevity and prosperity. If they turn into glass in a dream, it means that he will live a short life and suffer a debilitating illness. If they turn gold in the dream, it means that he will use them to seek a lost property or a desired wealth. If they turn silver in the dream, it means that he is a philanderer and he will live in poverty, for lust for women and wealth cannot exist together. If one's feet
turn into led in the dream, it means that he may suffer from paralysis, unless if the dream contains other elements that denote actions which are pleasing to Allah Almighty. If one sees his foot without a covering skin in the dream, it means longevity. In a dream, one's toes represent good deeds. Experiencing foot pain in a dream means sins and punishment or repentance and endurance. (Also see Measure; Body; Leg; Thigh; Travels)
The Knee Dream Explanation
— The knee, shin and feet
symbolise wealth belonging to others. The same represents his livelihood on which he is dependent.
Tattoo Dream Explanation
— If a person sees his hands tattooed with henna in a dream, it means that he cheats to earn his livelihood, or that he tricks others to get what he needs. Consequently, he will be exposed and his enemy will rejoice at his misfortune. If a woman sees her hands tattooed in a dream, it means that she will trick someone to repossess her rightfully owned jewelry. If the tattoo is made with gold in the dream, it means performing an old but a polite trick. If the tattoo is done with mud in the dream, it means praising Allah Almighty. If a woman sees the lines of her tattoo mixing together, or as though the dye has started to run in the dream, it means difficulties with her children. If a man sees his feet
dyed and tattooed in a dream, it means that he will be tried with family problems. If a woman sees her feet
dyed and tattooed in a dream, it means that she will suffer from an abusive husband. (Also see Dye; Henna)
Chicks Dream Explanation
— (Baby; Chicken; Fowl) A chick in a dream represents a stolen or a missing child. The sound of chicks in a dream represents the voice of insolent people. Eating chick's meat in a dream means receiving unlawful or stolen money. Chicks in a dream also signify something that will develop fast and produce its results without much effort on the part of the person caring for them.
Vulture Dream Explanation
— The vulture is the most powerful bird and best flyer. It also has the sharpest vision and lives longest. Therefore, owning a vulture means that the dreamer will have tremendous influence and will become a real king, a regent, or some kind of a ruler.
• A vulture rebelling against the dreamer: The king (or supreme authority) will be angry with the dreamer and appoint an unjust man to deal with him (the same as the Prophet Solomon trusted the vulture to take care of the birds that feared it).
• Owning an obedient vulture: Will wield tremendous power, which will enable the dreamer to dominate if not the whole world, at least part of it. He will even subdue the king or a similar authority.
• Owning a disobedient vulture without fearing it much: Will be dignified but become tyrannical and stubborn. Likewise, the dreamer will act as a tyrant in religious matters.55
• Seizing some of the vulture’s feathers or bones: Will be granted a fortune by a great king.
• Receiving a baby vulture as a gift: Will be blessed with a son who will become well noted. Conversely, the same dream during daytime means the dreamer will get so ill as to be nearing death. If he is scratched by the vulture, the disease will last quite a long time.
• Turning into a vulture: Will have a long life.
• Vulture meat: Money and influence. The Egyptian vulture, also called pharaoh’s chicken
, is an impulsive individual. It refers as well to bad people, bastards, or those who dwell in the cemeteries. Likewise, it alludes to the dead’s washhouse.
• Dreaming of an Egyptian vulture during daytime: Will be sick.
• A sick person dreaming of an Egyptian vulture: Will die.
• Capturing a pharaoh’s chicken: War and terrible bloodshed.
• Flocks of Egyptian vultures landing in a city: Mean and immoral soldiers will invade it.
Cutting a Limb Dream Explanation
— Cutting and separating someone's limb such as the head, hand, feet
means a quarrel is imminent between the one who does this and the person whose limb had been cut. The same is the interpretation if his flesh is cut.
Fetter Dream Explanation
— (Bond; Shackle) To see one's feet
put in irons or fettered in a dream represents evil people, or it could mean travels or leaving one's homeland. (Also see Bond)
Chronic illness Dream Explanation
— A chronic illness in a dream means hindrances or suspension of one's travel plans, or difficulties in earning one's livelihood in a work that involves using one's hands and feet
, or it could represent impediments to achieving one's goal.
Foot Dream Explanation
— The foot symbolizes a man’s style and wealth. The toes are his male children, his boys, his servants, and his maids or slaves.
• One’s feet
stretching upward or toward the sky till they are detached from the body: Two male children will die.
• Seeing one or many toes taking off to the sky: Some of the dreamer’s boys, maidens, or slave girls will die.
• Having hair on the toes: An overwhelming debt. Excessive hair means that the hero of such a dream will die in prison.
• Committing adultery with one’s foot: The dreamer is in pursuit of illegitimate, unconventional, or perverse sexual practices.
• Having many feet: (1) For a rich person, disease. (2) Will go blind. (3) Will go behind bars where the dreamer cannot walk freely or unaccompanied by a guard.
• A foot turning into stone: The dreamer will lose such a foot.
• Kicking the king or ruler: The dreamer will find in the street a coin with that person’s image on it.
• Stepping on embers or live coal to extinguish it, then withdrawing one’s foot, then stepping again, and so on and so forth: The dreamer is a whimsical person and a fatalist or likes to talk about destiny.
• The big toe having been cut off: (1) The dreamer will resume relations with someone or some folk. (2) The dreamer will lose a source of living.
• The sole of the foot or the foot itself having been severed: Will be maimed.
Shake Dream Explanation
— • Head shaking: Relations will be strained with the chief.
• Limbs shaking: Hard living.
• Right hand shaking: Dwindling resources.
• Thighs shaking: Difficulties emanating from the dreamer’s family or clan.
• Legs shaking: Unhappy life.
shaking: Financial difficulties.
Run Dream Explanation
— • Running: Triumph over enemies.
• Running on a horse, camel, or any such animal or on one’s feet: Request will be granted speedily; escape and salvage from a fearful matter. It could also mean trying to flee from God Almighty or the Angel of Death, in which case the dreamer is doomed to perish.
• A dead person running: (1) Danger is gone. (2) The dreamer has fallen short of achieving a certain goal and feels bitter about it.
Narration Dream Explanation
— A person revealed to Imaam Jafar As-Saadiq (RA) his dream: “ I saw the sun rising from my body”. The Imaam Interpreted the dream thus: “You shall be given abundant wealth and treasures by the king orruler and they will also confer honour upon you”. Another person revealed his dream to the Imaam saying: “I saw the sun rising upon my feet
and not any other part of my body”. The Imaam interpreted this dream thus: “ Wherever you travel, you shall receive from the king or governor. Wheat, dates and the produce of the land as your livelihood. All these will prove to be most beneficial and profitable for you.”
Peacock Dream Explanation
— In a dream, a peacock represents a vain and a strutting person. A peacock in a dream also could represent a beautiful and a wealthy woman, or cheerful looking people. If one sees himself owning a peacock and a pigeon in a dream, it means that he is a pimp. A female peacock in a dream represents a bride, children, or wealth. Owning a peacock in a dream also means wandering, heedlessness, pride, ostentatiousness, backbiting, deceit, lies, confiding into one's enemy, loss of blessings, experiencing poverty after being rich and tightness after plenitude. Seeing a peacock in a dream also means jewelry, clothing, presidency, a beautiful wife, marriage and good children. Eating the flesh of a peacock in a dream means the death of one's wife and inheriting her wealth. To hold the radiant rain-bow colored plumules of a peacock in a dream means profits earned through a woman. To catch the chick of a peacock in a dream means profits through a son from that woman, or it could mean that one may beget a son. (Also see Chicken)
| || |