| |Biting on one's tongue Dream Explanation
— (See Tongue)
Bite Dream Explanation
— • A snake or a scorpion bite: Illicit money, which will lead to fines and other punishments.
• The dreamer biting
someone out of love: Will love him more.
someone out of hatred: Will hate him more.
someone so as to make him bleed: You love him but will harm him.
• Being bitten by someone you know: That someone or his homonym will cause you pain.
• Being bitten by someone you don’t know: Will be harmed by your enemy.
one’s fingers: Trouble and worries on the religious plane.
Bite Dream Explanation
— (Champing; Chomp; Love; Rancor) In a dream, a bite signifies perfidy, rancor or extreme love for the one who is bitten in a dream. If one bites himself then spits a piece of his own flesh on the ground in a dream, it means backbiting and belittling others. Biting
one's own fingers in a dream means regret or fury, rage and anger. If one's fingers bleed from such bite in a dream, it means tribulations caused by one's own shortcomings. A bite in a dream also signifies extreme anger. If one is bitten by another person in a dream, it means that he will enjoy happiness and success at the beginning of his professional life, then he will suffer from an illness, eye inflammation, ophthalmia, or from heart problems. Biting
on an apple in a dream means satisfying one's desires. (Also see Pinch; Tongue)
Being Bitten by a Snake Dream Explanation
— If a person sees a snake biting
him it means his enemy will harm him as much as he will be harmed by the snake bite.
A Dog that Attacks Dream Explanation
— If a dog is seen attacking and biting
a person it means that the harm caused by his enemy ill not be confined to unpleasant words only but bodily harm as well.
Gall Bladder Dream Explanation
— Dreaming of seeing a person biting
the gallbladder of another until he dies means the assailant hates his adversary to the point of death. If, furthermore, he drinks the victim’s blood, he wrongly thinks that he can kill him and acquire or get away with his money under the eyes of the law.
Pinch Dream Explanation
— (Bite off; Nip; Tweak) Pinching someone in a dream means envying him, or plotting to get some of his money which he will eventually get. Pinching someone in the butts in a dream means betraying him with his wife. Pinching someone in the belly in a dream means wishing to get some of his savings. Pinching someone in a dream means hurting him with words. Pinching or biting
someone's hand in a dream may represent a snake bite, or a bite of a scorpion. Pinching someone's hand in a dream also means receiving unlawful money then incurring heavy losses, or it could mean paying a hefty fine.
Marriage Dream Explanation
— (Cage; Digging a grave; Duel; Golden cage; Pearl; Sanctuary; Silver cage) Marriage in a dream represents the providence of Allah Almighty and care for His servants. Marriage in a dream also means imprisonment, indebtedness, sorrow, distress, depression, carrying a liability, or endeavouring to achieve a high ranking position. If one marries a known woman in his dream, it means that he will endeavor to satisfy the normal responsibilities of a husband. If one marries an unknown woman, and if he could not see her in his dream, it denotes the nearing of his death, or it could mean moving from an old house into a new one. If a sick woman sees herself getting married to a man she does not recognize or know his name in a dream, it means that she may die from her illness. If the man who sees himself getting married in the dream qualifies, it means that he will attain a high ranking job or a suitable position. If one's wedding ceremony is made with witnesses only in the dream, it means that he has made a covenant with Allah Almighty. If he performs a traditional wedding ceremony with its celebrations and festivities in the dream, it means a new job, or it could mean acquiring fame, or becoming renowned for one's good reputation or character. Marriage in a dream is also interpreted in association with a trade. If one marries a woman who dies shortly after her wedding in the dream, it means that he will perform a job that earns him nothing but hard labor, toiling and stress. If one marries an adulteress in a dream, it means that he is an adulterer. If one marries a vicious, aggressive
or a dominating wife in a dream, it means that his movements will be hampered with various restrictions. If one marries a deceased woman in a dream, it means that he will revive a profitable project he had earlier abandoned. If a man offers his mother in marriage to one of his friends in a dream, it means that he will sell his house. If a pregnant woman sees herself getting married in a dream, it means that she will give birth to a girl. If she sees herself in her wedding night in a dream, it means that she will beget a son. If a mother who has a son sees herself getting married in a dream, it means that she will marry off her son. In general, the marriage of a married woman, or of an unwed woman in a dream means benefits. If a woman marries a deceased man in a dream, it means that she will become lost and impoverished. If a married man sees himself getting married to a second woman in a dream, it means profits. To marry the daughter of a known man of knowledge in a dream means prosperity. If a sick woman marries a man of knowledge in her dream, it means recovering from her illness. If a man sees himself marrying a living relative who is in a degree of consanguinity that precludes such a marriage in a dream, it means that he will sever his ties with such a relative, or with her family. Otherwise, if that relative is already dead, it means that he will contact her immediate relatives and establish a friendly relationship with them. (Also see Cage; Duel; Sanctuary; Wife; Yoke)
Apple Dream Explanation
— In a dream, apples represent beautiful children. An apple in a dream also denotes one's determination and good will. To a king, apples in a dream represent his kingdom. To a merchant, they represent his merchandise, and to a farmer they represent his crop. Eating apples in a dream means determination. Eating a sweet apple in a dream means lawful earnings, while eating a sour tasting apple means acquiring unlawful earnings. Sour apples in a dream mean divisiveness and hurt, while its tree represents torpor. If a king throws an apple at one of his subjects in a dream, it means good news or attainment of one's goals. Planting an apple tree in a dream means adopting or caring for an orphan. An apple tree in a dream represents a good man and a believer who serves and benefits his community. Eating an apple in a dream also means earning something people cannot see. Plucking an apple in a dream means money earned through a respectable person. Counting apples in a dream means counting money. Smelling an apple inside a mosque in a dream means getting married. If a woman sees herself smelling an apple during a reception in a dream, it means misconduct and the permeation of sin. If she sees herself eating an apple in a known place in a dream, it means that she will give birth to a handsome son. Biting
on an apple in a dream means satisfying one's sexual desires or being sexually obsessed. (Also see Magician)
Tongue Dream Explanation
— (Interpreter; Pen; Speech writer; Stinger; Translator) In a dream, one's tongue represents his translator or his business manager. One's tongue in a dream also represents the chief cause of sin. Moving one's tongue without speaking in a dream means committing a sin. Seeing an increase in size, width, or length of one's tongue in a dream means strength and overcoming one's enemy. If one's tongue becomes elongated with no cause for dispute or argument in a dream, it means having a bad tongue, or backbiting others, speaking ill about others, or using base and despicable language. Having a long tongue in a dream also could mean clarity in one's speech and eloquence in one's expressions. Having two tongues in a dream means acquiring a second language or a second trade, using a proof other than one's own in a court of justice, or winning victory over one's enemy. If one finds his tongue tied in a dream, it means stagnation of his business, or it could mean poverty. If black hair grows over one's tongue in a dream, it means a fast coming evil. If gray hair grows over one's tongue in a dream, then it means a slow coming adversity. Hair growing over one's tongue in a dream also means writing or reciting a poem. One's tongue in a dream also represents the perfect alibi, the beauty and eloquence of one's presentation, a professional presentation, good fame and good conduct. If a governor's tongue is cut off in a dream, it means the death of his interpreter or his speech writer. The human tongue in a dream also represents his pen and his signing authority. If one's tongue becomes long and reaches the skies in a dream, it means that he will be impeached or deposed from his leadership position following his tyranny and injustices. If the tongue of a leader or a ruler becomes long in a dream, it also signifies the expansion of his power and the infallibility and effectiveness of his commands. One's tongue in a dream also symbolizes a milk suckling baby, a lion in his den, or an intelligent warrior. Thus, if one lets a lion out of a lair in a dream, it denotes his tongue, or hurting people's feeling or reputation with one's tongue. If one sees himself without a tongue in a dream, it may mean the death of an infant. If one has to appear in court and sees his tongue cut off in a dream, it means that his proof will be rejected by the judge. If only the side of one's tongue is cut off in a dream, it means that he has doubts about the testimony of his witness. If he is a merchant, it means that he will lose an important business deal. If he is a student, it means that he will not complete his schooling. It is also said that when one's tongue is cut off in a dream, it means that he is a forbearing person. If the wife's tongue is cut off in a dream it means that she is a chaste and a pious woman. If a wife cuts off the tongue of her husband in a dream, it means that she will flirt with him and show him tenderness and love. Cutting off the tongue of a poor person in a dream means giving something to an impudent person to shun off his evil. If a poor person cuts off the tongue of another poor person in a dream, it means a fight between them. If one's tongue sticks to his palate in a dream, it means that he will deny or reject someone's right, refute the truth, or lie about a trust he received to keep for a time. Eating one's tongue or biting
on it in a dream represents an act one will regret. If a governor sees that in a dream, it means that he swindles people's money and receives bribes. Biting
on one's tongue in a dream also means remaining mostly silent, withholding one's advice, or controlling one's fury and anger. Biting
one's tongue in a dream also could denote gluttony. Cutting off one's tongue in a dream means invalidating one's argument or proof, or preventing him from asking for anything. The cutting off of a poet's tongue in a dream means giving him money for his recitation. Seeing one's tongue black in a dream means that one may preside over his own people. If he is a wretched person, it means that he is a liar. If someone who is scared of something sees his tongue in a dream, it means that he will lose his battle and become subject to defamation and humiliation. If a wretched person sees himself having many tongues in a dream, it means that he will have a large family. Having many tongues in a dream also means speaking many foreign languages. If one's tongue is split in half in a dream, it means that he is a liar. Having many tongues and of many colors in a dream means telling different and contradictory stories, or it could represent a music writer. If people touch one's tongue or suck it in a dream, it means that they are acquiring his knowledge. It also represents people toadying or lobbying in official business. One's tongue in a dream also represents a hidden treasure, a hidden knowledge, a toadying servant, an employee, one's house, a vehicle, a skilled enemy, a seedling of a fruit bearing tree, a bad wife, a barren woman, one's spoken and irretrievable words, earnings, collecting garbage, following someone's traces, a policeman, or a prisoner. An animal's tongue in a dream represents one's life or death, because for an animal, his tongue is like a hand through which he takes things. If a scholar's tongue is cut off in a dream, it means that he will lose his argument, or it could mean the death of his assistant, student or son. Losing one's tongue in a dream represents the malicious joy of one's enemy, family, or neighbors for one's losses, or it could mean the death of a beloved, severing a relationship, or a plant disease that will affect one's fruit bearing trees. Perhaps losing one's tongue in a dream could mean separation between husband and wife, divorce, losing one's job, or moving to a new town. Having two tongues in a dream also means backbiting others, or having two faces with people, for people say that so-and so has two tongues or two faces. If the second tongue does not impede the person from speaking in the dream, then it denotes his truthfulness, love and affection toward others. One's tongue in a dream also may represent something one fears, such as the collapsing of a roof over his head, or it could represent an enemy. It also means isolating oneself from people of knowledge and wisdom, or it could mean remaining mostly silent, minding one's own business, or offering devotion and being grateful to Allah Almighty for His gifts and blessings. One's tongue in a dream also represents a captured prisoner of war, or a snake hiding in its pit. Looking at one's tongue in a dream means controlling what comes out of it. (Also see Body; Exhaustion from speaking; Language; Spell out)
Flesh Dream Explanation
— Views on certain items of this chapter are widely divided and sometimes diametrically opposed. For instance, according to Al-Nabulsi:
• Eating somebody’s flesh: Will speak ill of such a person in his absence.
• Eating one’s own flesh: Will eat up gains. According to Ibn Siren, will eat away savings or whatever is hoarded. For Ibn Shaheen:
• Eating human flesh: Financial gains in any case. If the person whose flesh is being eaten is known to the dreamer, the latter will take a bite at the victim’s purse or property. In case the dreamer is eating such flesh voraciously and with great appetite while blood is spilling imminent, unquestionable, and huge financial gains will be achieved.
• Eating one’s own flesh: Abundance and tremendous power are in store.
• Eating the flesh of a tortured person (crucified, hung, et cetera): Will obtain money from a wanted individual. It could also mean redemption and/or vengeance.
• Eating the flesh of one’s enemy: Will triumph over him.
• Eating the flesh of a dead person: Will speak ill of the dead, in view of a verse in the Holy Quran that says: “O ye who believe! Shun much suspicion; for lo! some suspicion is a sin. And spy not, neither backbite one another. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? …” (“Al-Hujurat” [The Private Apartments], verse 12.) According to Ibn Siren, it makes no difference whether the eaten person is a man or a woman, but the younger the subject, the more likely the dream will come true.
• Eating another person’s flesh raw: Will slander that person or backbite one of his relatives.
• Eating another person’s flesh cooked or grilled: Will swallow the other’s capital.
and snatching one’s own flesh and spitting it on the ground: The dreamer is an evil person and a slanderer.
• Eating one’s own tongue: (1)
The dreamer is the silent, concealing, and self-restrained type. (2)
The dreamer’s eloquence will help him. To come back to the general interpretation:
• A woman eating her own flesh: Will commit adultery.
• A lady eating another woman’s flesh: Will have a lesbian experience with her, or each of them will try to overpower the other physically or otherwise.
Cow Dream Explanation
— A cow in a dream represents longevity. A black or a yellow cow represents happiness, prosperity and a good harvest. A white spot on a cow's face means firmness if seen in a dream at the early part of the year. The piebald cow or a cow blotched with white and black in a dream means the same, though the latter also represents firmness when seen in the middle of the year. A fat cow in a dream represents longevity and prosperity. A fat cow in a dream also may represent a pious woman. An emaciated cow in a dream represents drought. Drinking cow's milk or eating its meat or fat in a dream means prosperity and earning lawful income for that year. If the cow has horns, it represents a rebellious woman. If a dairy cow allows the person to draw her milk in a dream, it means conferring benefits. Otherwise, if it refuses to allow the person to milk her in the dream, it means dissonance and discord. If a servant sees himself milking his master's cow in a dream, it means that he will marry his wife after the master dies, and that he will become extremely rich. If a cow enters one's house and thrusts against him, or butts against him in the dream, it means losses and mistrust in one's own family. If one sees himself hitting a cow with a wooden stick or biting
a cow in a dream, the cow then represents his sins. If a cow scratches someone in a dream, it means an illness. If one is attacked by a cow or a steer in a dream, it means that a great punishment will befall him, or it could mean that he may be killed during that same year. If one sees himself riding a black cow, or if a cow enters his house, where he ties her to a pole in his dream
, it means money, good business and dispelling of his anxiety, sadness, loneliness or distress. A slaughtered cow in a dream represents a calamity. If a shipment of yellow cows arrives at the port of a city in a dream, it means a plague or the spreading of unknown diseases. If a herd of ugly looking cows enters a city with smoke emanating from their noses, and if the people hate their look in the dream, it means a raid, an enemy, or that unwanted solders will control that town. If one sees himself riding a cow in a dream, it means that he will inherit a woman. If one is offered a cow hide as a gift in a dream, it means that he will receive money from someone in authority. On the other hand, if one is stripped of a cow's hide he owns in a dream, it represents a fine that he will have to pay. To see the calf of the Children of Israel in a dream means dissension, temptation or a murder. It also may mean a miraculous event, or that a heavenly sign will take place in that locality. If the person is disobedient to his mother, he will repent and turn to be good to her. If a cow butts against him in a dream, it means that Allah is displeased with him. (Also see Counting cows)
Finger Dream Explanation
— (Also see Dye.)
Fingers are the brother’s children, since it is believed that the hand represents the brother. Those of the right hand refer to the Muslims five compulsory daily prayers. The left hand fingers are the children of the brother or sister. The thumb is the dawn prayer, the index finger the noon prayer, the middle finger the early afternoon prayer, the ring finger, the sunset prayer, and the little finger the evening prayer.
• Having long fingers: The dreamer observes his religious duties, especially prayer. The reverse is also true.
• The imam (the Muslims spiritual leader)
having long fingers: He is too greedy, tyrannical, and unfair to his subjects.
• A finger falling: Will abandon the related prayer.
• Seeing one finger in the place of another: The dreamer is performing the right prayer at the wrong time.
somebody’s fingertips: The bitten one is impolite, but the dreamer is inflicting too severe a punishment on him.
• Milk coming out of the dreamer’s thumb and blood from his index finger: He is having sex with his mother-in-law and his wife’s sister.
• Cracking the finger joints: Obscene talk in the family. The caliph Harun Al-Rasheed saw the Archangel of Death in a dream. He asked him, “How much longer shall I live?” to which Azrail replied by showing him his five fingers. The caliph woke up in a state of terror. He summoned a qualified dream interpreter who reassured him that what the Archangel of Death meant to say was that there are five things that only God knows; they include the hour, as per the relating verse in the Holy Quran: “Lo! Allah! With Him is knowledge of the Hour. He sendeth down the rain, and knoweth that which is in the wombs. No soul knoweth what it will earn tomorrow, and no soul knoweth in what land it will die. Lo! Allah is Knower, Aware.” (“Luqman,” verse 34.)
• An ailment in the fingers: (1)
Children are in trouble. (2)
The dreamer is missing his prayers.
• The little finger having been cut off: A child will go away.
• The little finger being atrophied: Harm will befall the dreamer’s mother or family.
• The ring finger having been cut: The dreamer will have a son.
• The ring finger being atrophied: Harm will befall the dreamer’s daughter.
• The middle finger having been severed: The country’s best scholar or judge will die.
• The middle finger being atrophied: A brother will die.
• The index finger being atrophied: A sister will die.
• The thumb being atrophied: The father will die.
• A man having four wives dreaming that four fingers were severed: All four will die.
• Cutting someone else’s fingers: Will wreak havoc on his money.
• The disappearance of the fingers: Servants will go.
• Chewing fingers: The end of a fortune.
• Contraction of the fingers: Will abandon or fail to sustain those female relatives with whom sex is prohibited in Islam (mother, sister, sister-in-law, et cetera).
Dog Dream Explanation
— According to Ibn Siren, dream interpreters disagree on what a dog represents in dreams. Some of them regard it as a slave or a servant, others as a despot, a terrible person, and a slanderer, if it barks. The black dog is an Arab. On the other hand, a dog could also mean a weak enemy with little chivalry, if any. The she-dog is a mean woman. If she bites, such a woman would harm the dreamer. If a dog tears the dreamer’s clothes, it would mean that a low man would backbite him. For Al-Nabulsi, the dog symbolizes a policeman of low rank, a gate-man, or a guardian, a niggardly person, a weak enemy, and a stupid, profligate, and aggressive
man who never hesitates to commit foolish or criminal acts, especially if it barks; it would mean that he has an awful temper, that he is terrible. The dog is also a harbinger of fever, in view of the terrible disease Al-Shiira Al-Yamaneyyah (literally translated, it means the Yemeni hair; probably hirsutism or hypertrichosis, more popularly known as the werewolf phenomenon, which had a correlation not with the full moon, but with Al-Shiira Al-Yamaneyyah, which was also the name of Sirius, a star of the constellation called the Greater Dog, or Canis Major, which is the brightest star in the heavens). It could also be a sign of apostasy, atheism, or despair in God’s mercy and scepticism about His messages. All dogs, in general, symbolize the worldly persons (perhaps because, in Arabic, whereas the word kalb means “dog,” takalub means “to rush madly upon; to contend for”), as well as the humble, submissive people, the beggars, or the lads who go from door to door. In abstract terms, dogs are the incarnation of meanness, lowliness, villainy, and humiliation or humility with everlasting affection for the master and care for the latter’s money and children or in-laws. All kinds of dogs refer to wicked persons.
• Taking a dog: Will befriend a servant and love him very much.
• Taking or befriending a dog: Deviation, work stoppage, and the squandering of money.
• Being bitten or scratched by one’s dog: (1)
Will encounter disaster sustain harm, and face hardships caused by a friend or a servant. (2)
Will be harmed by one’s enemy as much as there was pain. (3)
The dreamer might fall ill.
• A dog tearing one’s clothes: A silly individual is backbiting you. If no barking was heard, it means that an enemy has silently laid a trap.
• A female dog (or bitch): (1)
A proliferative woman keen on preserving her husband; (2)
A mean woman of low origin whose folks are troublemakers.
• A puppy is a beloved son. If he is white, it means the boy is a genuine worshiper. If black, he will prevail over his folk. In other interpretations: A puppy is the waif of a profligate or the product of adultery that the dreamer will find and raise.
• A domestic dog: An unjust and dangerous enemy.
• Seeing a saluki or greyhound: The dreamer is loyal and helpful to the sultan, who will give him a province and make him rich. The saluki is a man one can rely upon in winning a victory over his enemies, but he is mean and has no chivalry or gentlemanliness.
• Seeing a Chinese dog: Will mix with foreigners, non-Muslims.
• A hunting dog: Richness, high rank, and prestige.
• Hunting with dogs: Will achieve one’s objectives and satisfy inner passions.
• Seeing hunting dogs going out on a hunting trip: (1)
Good dream for all people. (2)
Movement and action.
• Seeing hunting dogs entering a city: Unemployment.
• Seeing hunting dogs returning from an expedition: (1)
The end of fear.
• A sheepdog: (1)
The dreamer will obtain certain benefits from the king or chief. (2)
A good neighbour who is keen on preserving your interests as much as he does his own.
• Dogs of the type that guard houses: Man’s wife and property are being safeguarded. If those dogs look weak, it means sickness and losses.
• The dogs appearing enraged and barking ferociously: Harm and deceit will befall the dreamer from evil people.
• Dogs that are adopted as pets for entertainment and physical pleasure (caresses, et cetera)
symbolize prosperity and good living; anything bad that would happen to them in the dream could have an adverse effect on such a good living in reality, along with sorrow and the disappearance of pleasure.
• Water dogs (otters) refer to bad men or unfulfilled wishes and actions that do not culminate in success.
• Turning into a dog: God has given you a great knowledge and withdrawn it from you when you failed to appreciate it.
• A dog barking to the dreamer: Will hear unpleasant words from an “ungentlemanly” person.
• Killing a dog: Will triumph over enemy.
• Eating dog meat: Will triumph over enemy and take a bite at his money.
• Drinking dog milk: Fear.
• Using a dog as a pillow: The dog is a friend who will prove useful and whom the dreamer will be proud of.
• Being accompanied by a dog: Disappearance, in view of the story of Ahlel Kahf (The Companions of the Cave), in the Holy Quran. (“Al-Kahf” [The Cave], chapter 18.)
• Seeing the dog of Ahlel Kahf, whose name was believed to be Qitmir: Fear, prison, or evasion.
• Seeing the dog of Ahlel Kahf in another country: The ruler or the regime will be changed.
Milk Dream Explanation
— Seeing milk or the breast that it comes from for both men and women means money. Milking means abundance or, in some cases, wickedness, deceit, or fraud. Such dreams are more likely to come true when the actors are identified. An excellent dream is that involving cow milk, for it represents what the year will bring and it symbolizes honest gains and relief. The milk of milkless beings means aspirations will be fulfilled when least expected or from unexpected sources. The milk of any wild animal symbolizes strong religious faith. That of carrion eaters and biting
insects or reptiles means reconciliation with the enemy.
• Milk springing from the soil: The emergence of tyranny.
• A woman who does not have milk in her breast dreaming that she is breast-feeding a child, a man, or a woman whom she knows: All doors (or means of living)
will be slammed in her face and theirs.
• Sucking the breast of a woman and getting milk out of it: Money and profits.
• Sucking one’s own breast: Treason.
• Drinking mare milk: (1)
Will be loved by the ruler and receive gifts from him. (2)
Will have a good name.
• Drinking cattle milk: Legitimate profits from the ruler.
• Human male milk (sperm) being poured on the dreamer: Will face financial hardships and ultimately go to prison.
• Milking a she-camel: A reference to alien workers in the Arab world.
• Milking a she-camel and drinking such milk: (1)
Will marry a virtuous woman. (2)
Will have a good son who will one day show his gratitude to his parents.
• Milking a she-camel to obtain blood: Tyranny.
• Milking a she-camel to get poison: Will reap illicit profits, thus committing a sin.
• A merchant milking a she-camel: Blessed transactions and gains, and life will smile on him inasmuch as there was milk.
• Sheep and buffalo milk: Welfare and good nature.
• Ewe and she-goat milk: Honest gains.
• Drinking lioness milk: (1)
Money from a terrible ruler. (2)
Will triumph over enemies.
• Dog or wolf milk: (1)
Tremendous fear. (2)
Money from the unjust.
• Pig milk: The brain or mind of the dreamer will be altered. Too much of it means dirty money. Conversely, a small quantity means blessed gains. The contradiction arises from a verse in the Holy Quran that reads as follows: “He hath forbidden you only carrion, and blood, and swine flesh, and that which hath been immolated to (the name of)
any other than Allah. But he who is driven by necessity, neither craving nor transgressing, it is no sin for him. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.” (“Al-Baqarah” [The Heifer], verse 173.)
• Tiger milk: Overt animosity.
• Deer milk: A vow.
• Donkey milk: A slight disease or welfare.
• Fox milk: A mild disease.
• Cat milk: A mild disease or a dispute leading to relations breaking off.
• Bear milk: Harm and a quick-coming catastrophe.
• Drinking snake milk: (1)
Will do something that will please God. (2)
Relief and escape from harm. In general, curdled milk is a bad omen, but it could also herald a trip. Curdled milk whose water has been drained means that the dreamer will listen to women. Sour milk or yogurt means that benefits will be reaped, but not without trouble and painful events. Some dream interpreters consider it dirty money. It could also mean that the dreamer is dealing with bankrupt people, because its cream has been removed from it, or he might be expecting a nice gesture from evil persons. The whey or watery part of milk is an overwhelming debt, in view of its sour taste.
Tooth Dream Explanation
— The teeth symbolize all those living in the house of the dreamer. The upper ones are the men, the lower the women, the canine tooth the patriarch of the family, the right central incisor the father, the left the uncle or father’s brother. Otherwise, the latter two teeth represent two brothers or two sons or two friends who are brothers. The lateral incisor is the cousin or son of the brother’s father; the premolars are the mother’s brothers or sisters or their substitutes. The molars are the grandparents and little male children. The lower right central incisor is the mother, the lower left central incisor the father’s sister. In other interpretations, the latter two refer to two sisters or two daughters, or similar persons. The lower lateral incisor represents the daughters of the father’s brothers and sisters. The lower canine is the first lady of the family. The lower premolars are the daughters of the uncle and aunt from the mother’s side. The lower molars are the remote female relatives on the man’s side and the little girls. It could also be that the mouth represents the house and the teeth its dwellers. Teeth decaying, falling, or being lost means disappearance, hardships, or death. Their retrieval means recovery or return of the lost or absent. Teeth dashing against each other means a dispute or a controversy in the house. Sores in the mouth mean something is wrong with the family. Dirty teeth allude to the notoriety or bad reputation of the house. Plaque or the yellow incrustation on the teeth is a sign that the family is weak. Cleaning them means that money will be spent to end family worries. The whiteness, length, and beauty of the teeth symbolize strength, money, and prestige.
• Dreaming of an incisor growing over a current one: A new member will join the household. But if pain ensues, it means that the newcomer will bring about shame and troubles.
• Extracting one’s teeth: The dreamer is not supporting his family or is spending unwillingly.
• Throwing one’s teeth by pushing them with the tongue: The dreamer’s family will be harmed by foolish statements on the dreamer’s part.
• Teeth made of gold: Good dream for a scholar or an orator; otherwise it means disease or a fire.
• Having silver teeth: Financial losses.
• Having glass or wooden teeth: Death.
• In general, falling teeth mean obstacles or the settlement of debts.
• Teeth falling without pain: Hopes will be dashed.
• Teeth falling with pain: Something will disappear from the dreamer’s house. The front teeth falling: The dreamer will be unable to achieve something by pleading. If there is pain or blood or flesh being snatched, hopes will be dashed.
• The front teeth falling and others pushing instead: Things will change or be rearranged.
• The upper teeth falling into one’s hand: Money is coming.
• The upper teeth falling on one’s knees: A male child will be born.
• Teeth falling on the ground: Death.
• Teeth growing in the heart: Death.
• Catching a falling tooth and refraining from burying it: Will give advice to whomever that tooth refers to.
• All the teeth of healthy, free persons, or travellers falling: (1)
Long disease. (2)
Troubles of all kinds but no death, because the teeth of those who die do not fall. Therefore, the same dream is a good one for those who are already ill. It means that they will recover fast. (3)
For travelling merchants the dream means that their luggage or cargo is light, especially if the teeth were seen moving.
• All the teeth falling, but catching them up in one’s sleeve or seeing them falling on the knees: Will live long, till all the teeth fall, and will have a large family at home.
• Teeth falling and picking them up with one’s hand or beard: The dreamer’s children will break with him; no more children will be born, and if ever one is born he will not stay to be brought up by the dreamer.
• All the teeth falling and disappearing from the dreamer’s sight: (1)
His family or his household will die before him. (2)
People of his generation or of the same age will die.
• People chewing the dreamer’s flesh or biting
him with their teeth: The dreamer should be modest, which he is not.
• Teeth breaking: The dreamer will settle his debts, little by little.
• The teeth getting longer and bigger: A dispute or rivalry in the dreamer’s house between members of his family.
• Someone whose teeth are black, eroded, and twisted dreaming that they have fallen: Will overcome all kinds of hardships.
• Dreaming of brushing or cleaning one’s teeth with a piece of wood (Arabic: miswak) as the Holy Prophet used to do: The dreamer is supporting his parents and good to his relatives.
• Brushing one’s teeth with something unclean: The dreamer is spending dirty money beyond his will.
• Having pain in one tooth or a molar: The dreamer will hear something bad from the relative whom that tooth represents inasmuch as the pain was severe.
Vagina Dream Explanation
— (Also see Semen.) The Arabic word for vagina or vulva is farj, from faraj, meaning “relief.” Thus the vagina symbolizes: (1)
Relief and comfort. (2)
The honey, date, or wine peddler, because sex is as sweet as sugar. (3)
A ripper or a bloody person. (4)
A wicked deceiver, obedient and humble during daytime and profligate and out of control at night. (5)
A foolish slave. (6)
A bird’s nest containing eggs. (7)
Deep trouble. (8)
The fulfilment of requests. (9)
Marriage, for the bachelor. (10)
Resumption of spending on one’s parents and in-laws. (11)
Resumption of praying. (13)
The prayer niche in a mosque. (14)
The Qiblah (the point toward which Muslims turn their faces when praying). (15)
A journey. (16)
The key to a man’s secret. (17)
The unveiling of secrets. (18)
A contract53 to set up a company. (19)
The discovery of metals, minerals, and all hidden things. (20)
The very vagina of a docile woman who gives it only to her man. (21)
A prison. (22)
The main gate or door of a house that, according to Islamic tenets, visitors should use. (They must never come through back doors, windows, et cetera.) (23)
The bathroom, for all the water, heat, et cetera, that is in it. (24)
A valley surrounded by hills and mountains. (25)
A disease and a medicine that might revive then kill the patient, as the penis becomes erect, strong, and full of vitality when it comes into contact with the vagina, then dies down when its sperm (which feeds it) gets out. (26)
A furnace. (27)
The oven where paste is introduced to come out as finished bread. (28)
The spouse. (29)
Hell or the fatal attraction to it (same as for the penis), since it is the center of burning pleasure. (31)
• A sick person seeing a vagina: (1)
The dreamer is about to die. (2)
The dreamer’s grave is being dug.
• Penetrating a vagina: (1)
The dreamer will place a fat mutton in a furnace. (2)
He will put a paste in an oven. (3)
He will eat an exotic fruit.
• Seeing the vagina of an identified woman: The dreamer will uncover her secret.
• The vagina of an identified woman looking nice and healthy: Her husband or son will be better off.
• A man with a vagina: He is not faring well and is being humiliated, or the reverse. If he has worries or is in jail, he will be freed.
• A man standing trial or being tracked by an enemy seeing a vagina (or, better, if he goes into it): The dreamer will win his case or defeat and crush his enemy.
• Seeing one’s vagina smaller than usual: The dreamer will overcome enemies. The reverse is also true.
• A merchant seeing an old woman’s vagina: He will sustain losses in his trade.
• Entering a vagina: The dreamer will die.
• Sucking (or licking) the wife’s vagina: Minor relief.
• Seeing the wife’s vagina from behind: The peace and cordiality the dreamer is seeking will turn into tension and lasting hostility.
• A man dreaming that his wife has only one vagina: He is running after two matters; one will work and the other not.
• Dreaming that one’s wife has no vagina: A matter will be stalled, and the dreamer will be helpless and humiliated.
• The vagina being cut: Bad omen, meaning perhaps that enemies will prevail.
the vagina of an unknown woman: Relief and joy.
• The vagina of an unidentified old woman: Relief in life. Holding firm a woman’s vagina with one’s hand, which turns into a penis: Her morals will change. If it remains a penis, she will remain authoritarian, impudent, loud, and impossible to tame.
• Vaginal or pubic hair: (1)
Period is on the way. (2)
Poetic diatribe, a speciality of ancient Arab poets. It is noteworthy that in Arabic the words for hair and poem resemble each other. The former is shaar and the latter sheer.
• A woman dreaming that she has two vaginas: She might be penetrated from both sides.
• A woman seeing water entering her vagina: She will give birth to a boy.
• A woman dreaming that water is coming out of her vagina: She will deliver.
• Anything good coming out of the vagina: Good progeny.
• Anything ugly coming out of the vagina: The dreamer will give birth to bad children.
• A woman dreaming that fire is coming out of her vagina: She will give birth to a king.
• A woman dreaming that sesame is coming out of her vagina: Her husband is concealing his love for her.
• Bread coming out of a woman’s vagina: Bankruptcy, poverty, and need, no matter how good or beautiful the vagina looks in the dream.
• A person dreaming that a scented smell is exuding from her vagina: That person is candid. The reverse is also true.
• An iron, brass, or bronze vagina: Despair after failing to achieve the objectives being sought.
• Seeing an animal sucking, licking, or roaming around a woman’s vulva: The woman in question is a debauched and unworthy one. If the woman is unidentified, the dream does not augur well for the dreamer; it could mean that he is losing his brain for worldly matters.
Cow Dream Explanation
— The cow symbolizes the year in view of the story of Yusuf (Joseph) in the Holy Quran. A fat cow is a fertile year and a thin one an austere year. It also represents wealth and prestige and a woman, par excellence, commensurate with her shape. A milk cow is a useful woman. A cow with horns is a woman of marginal value. The cow’s belly symbolizes assets without value, her navel string the wife’s umbilical cord or an allusion to the wife’s pregnancy. A lost cow is a wife lost to her husband.
• Trying to milk a cow that prevents the dreamer from doing so by using her horns: The dreamer’s wife will hate him and rebel against him. If the cow accepts, in the dream, being milked by another man, that man is betraying the dreamer with his wife.
• A cow with a blaze (white color)
on her face: Hardships at the beginning of the year, as the word forefront—in Arabic ghorra—is the homonym for beginning.
• A yellow or black cow: A year full of prosperity and joy.
• A cow with a piebald flank: Hardships in the middle of the year.
• A cow with a piebald posterior part: Hardships toward the end of the year.
• A skinned cow: Tragedy will befall relatives.
• A cow half-skinned: Tragedy will befall a sister or a daughter.
• One-quarter of the cow’s meat: Tragedy will befall the dreamer’s woman.
• A small portion of the cow’s meat: Tragedy will befall all relatives.
• Eating beef: Honest earnings during the year.
• A cow’s horns: Years of abundance.
• A notable buying a fat cow: Will be allotted a wealthy province to govern or given a farm as a gift from an aristocrat.
• A bachelor acquiring a cow: Will marry a blessed woman.
• Riding on a cow: (1)
Will get married. (2)
Wife will die and will inherit from her.
• Riding on an identified cow: Richness and escape from trouble and all sorts of worry.
• Entering one’s own house on a cow’s back and tying her there: Will obtain a fortune, coupled with plenty of joy and the end of worries, especially if her color was black. Conversely, if she hit the dreamer with her horns, the dreamer would lose and never be safe from his family and relatives.
• Having sex with a cow: Will enjoy a year of undue prosperity. The same interpretation of horses colours should apply to cows, which, as mentioned, refer to women or years.
• Seeing in one’s house a cow sucking the milk of her own calf: A woman is trading in her own daughter.
• A man slave milking his master’s cow: Will marry the latter’s daughter.
• Being scratched by a cow or a bull: Will be ill inasmuch as the scratch was severe.
• A cow or a bull raping the dreamer: Will experience hardships and punishment and might even get killed.
• Falling on a cow’s back: Luck will change during the year.
• An ox falling on the dreamer: Will die during that year.
• Having a dispute with a cow: Controversy with a hot-tempered and impolite woman.
• Being bitten or kicked by a cow: Children will betray their father.
• Beating a cow or an ox with a stick or biting
either one: The dreamer has plenty of sins and should seek God’s forgiveness.
• Cows assembled in a place: Disturbances or riots.
• An identified number of cows entering a city, following each other: Years commensurate with the size of the cows and in the same order. If they entered a coastal city together or at random similar ships will arrive. Otherwise, they would be a series of intrigues very much alike, as the cows faces resemble each other. Yellow or red cows would automatically mean disease and epidemics.
• Cows of different colours with terrible, dreadful horns and fire or smoke coming out of their mouths or noses: Coming enemy soldiers or some kind of assault.
• A pregnant cow: A hopefully fertile year or the dreamer’s wife will become pregnant.
• Milking a cow and drinking that milk: If the dreamer is poor, will become self-sufficient or rich and be dignified. If he is already rich, his wealth and prestige will be enhanced.
• Eating cow ghee: More wealth.
• Being offered a small calf of either sex: Will have a boy.
• Beef and entrails: Money and assets.
• Being given cow skin: Such a skin being taken from the dreamer means he will pay a fine to the authorities.
• Offering a cow to the ruler: If the gift was accepted, the supreme authority will be all ears for the dreamer’s complaints about certain folk. The reverse is also true.
• Slaughtering a cow or a bull: Will rip up a man, especially if blood was seen in the dream. And that man could die.
• Standing on a hill and witnessing a massacre of cows: Will become the center of an epic involving genocide.
• Tilling land with the help of a cow: A very fertile year.
• More than fourteen cows: War.
• Less than fourteen cows: Dispute.
Tooth Dream Explanation
— (1) Teeth in a dream represent one's identity, age
, clan, a boy, a girl, his family, money, servants, domestic animals, employees, weapons, life, death, unity, separation, trusts, or savings. In a dream, male's or female's upper teeth represent the male members of one's family from the father's side, and the teeth of the lower jaw represent the female members of one's family from the mother's side. The closer the teeth are to the incisor, the closer is the relative. Divided in two sections, the upper right incisor represents the father, and the upper left incisor represents the paternal uncle, or it could represent one's sisters, sons, or a close friend. The upper canines represent one's cousin, or two friends who are as close as cousins. The bicuspids represent one's uncles from the mother's side and their children, while the molars represent the grandparents and the grand children. The lower right incisor represents the mother, and the lower left incisor represents one's aunt from his father's side, or they could represent two sisters, two daughters, or two close friends who have the same compassion, concern and love. The lower canines represent one's female cousin from either the father or the mother's side. The lower canine tooth, or the Eyetooth represents the sire of the house, or the landlord. The upper and the lower molars also represent the furthest members of one's family, including the grandmother and her grand daughters. If a tooth moves in its place in the dream, it means an illness. If it falls, or if it is lost, then it means death of the person to whom it is attributed, or it could possibly mean that he will be separated from him and can no longer see him. If one saves his lost tooth and does not bury it in the dream, it means that someone will come forth and be to him as good as that relative. Otherwise, if he does bury it, then it means the death of his relative. p, In a dream, the human limbs also represent the members of his family, and whatever condition they portray in one's dream may become visible in the members of his family. Similarly, whatever may affect one's teeth in a dream can be interpreted as affecting such family members. If one's incisors look beautiful and bright in the dream, they denote the power, honor and prosperity his father or uncle will gain. If extra incisors grow in one's mouth in a dream, it means that one's family will grow by either a new born brother or a new son. If one finds his teeth slightly deteriorating in a dream, it means a trial, or that his family will engage in a disgraceful act that will bring him shame. If one attempts to pull out his teeth in a dream, it means that he may spend his money unwillingly, pay a fine, or separate from his parents, thus cutting off his blood ties, or he may become untrue to his relatives. If one's teeth turn yellow or black in a dream, such a dream also represents a disgraceful act that will bring shame upon one's family. Yellow teeth in a dream mean spending money to restore one's reputation, or it could mean being knowledgeable in one's own esteem. Developing bad mouth odor in a dream represents bad connotations resulting from praises one's family may receive. Deteriorating teeth in a dream represent weakness in one's family. If one sees people biting
him in a dream, it means that he could have pretended something in public, though he fortunately restrained himself. (3) If one's mouth in a dream is interpreted to represent his household, then the teeth of the right side represent the boys, and those on the left side represent the girls. On the other hand, the teeth on the right side could represent the older generation, and the teeth on the left side could represent the younger generation. The incisors represent the young men in the family, and the canines represent the young girls. As to the molars, they represent elderly people. If one loses a molar tooth in a dream, it means the death of an elderly person in his household. " Human teeth in a dream also represent one's business and management of his life. In that case, the molars represent one's private life, the Eyetooth represents what is semi-public, while the front incisors represent what is openly practiced, one's public character, words and deeds. If one sees his teeth broken in a dream, it means that he pays his debts slowly. Long teeth in a dream mean enmity or a fight between members of one's household. If one sees his teeth curved and deteriorating, and if one decides that it is better to pull them out in a dream, it means that he will escape from great adversities and dangers. If one's teeth turn gold in a dream, they represent benefits for a teacher or a preacher. Otherwise, golden teeth for everyone else in a dream mean fire, illness, Candida, or an illness that is caused by one's bile. If one's teeth become glass or wood in a dream, it means his death. If they turn silver in the dream, it means harm or losses. If one's front teeth fall and new ones grow instead in the dream, they represent major changes in one's life. If one sees himself forcefully pushing his tongue against his teeth in a dream, it means that he speaks ill of his own family, or it could mean problems in one's house. If the crown or the enamel of one's Eyetooth is damaged, or if it falls in a dream, it means the death of one's son. (5) Teeth in a dream represent one's clan, close relatives, or distant cousins. The molar teeth represent the male members and the incisors represent the female members. Unnecessarily pulling out one's teeth in a dream means paying a fine, losing one's capital, or severing relationship with members of one's family. Discovering one or two cavities in one's teeth in a dream means that one may beget one or two sons. Developing bad mouth odor in a dream means belittling someone's ideas, or it could mean a family dispute. Fallen teeth in a dream may denote that the husband and the wife sleep in separate beds, or it may mean poverty, or that one may die in a foreign land, or that the term of one's life span in this world maybe extended. If one pulls out his teeth and buries them in the dream, it means that his entire clan or family will die before him. Pulling out one's teeth in a dream also means exposing one's secrets. Losing a tooth in a dream may imply a punishment for a wrongdoing. If one finds the teeth of his upper jaw and those of the lower jaw intermixed in the dream, it means that the women control the men in his or family. Flossing one's teeth in a dream means dispersal of one's family, or loss of money and property. If after flossing one's teeth some meat fiber remains stuck between the teeth in the dream, it means that he backbites his family members. <6) Teeth in a dream also represent a pearl necklace, a grinder, or an army formation. The right wing, the left wing and the front assault formation, or they could mean severing blood ties. The incisors may represent the heart of a human being. Teeth in one's pocket or in the palm of one's hand in a dream represent one's brothers. If one has an incarcerated relative, and if he sees his teeth pulled out in a dream, it means the release of his relative from prison. Pulling out one's teeth in a dream could mean the return of a traveller to his homeland. Tartar in a dream represents weaknesses in the family. Black or broken teeth in a dream mean sorrow caused by one's relatives. Wisdom teeth in a dream represent one's followers, while the incisors and the canines represent his wealth, adornment, pride, or child. The changing of their color into yellow or black in a dream mean changes in one's life. If one's teeth turn into iron in a dream, they mean strength. Losing one's teeth in a dream also could mean losing one's job. Pulling out one's teeth in a dream so that no one can see them means infertility, or loss of one's business, loss of one's savings, a bad relationship with one's family, an evil act toward one's family, or it could mean that he will try to sustain his business through a loan, then suffer from bankruptcy. Having a bad tooth in wakefulness and pulling it out in a dream means trying to comfort or appease a difficult person whose hurtfulness will eventually cease. Replacing a tooth with a bridge in a dream means recovering losses, or balancing one's business. Having an extra tooth in a dream means losing one in wakefulness. (Also see Body; Pain; Teeth)
Penis Dream Explanation
— Basically, the word for penis in Arabic is thakar, a homonym of male. It is almost an homonym of thikr as well, meaning “reputation.” Those are major considerations in interpreting dreams involving the penis. Therefore, the penis refers to the person’s reputation among people; a male child or children; well-being; money; the life span, honour and prestige; or anyone who exerts efforts to ensure other people’s comfort and safety, such as the father, the son who honours his parents name, the attentive boy, the good partner or the messenger. It also alludes to the horse or camel, et cetera. It could refer as well to the bucket or watering can and to any being the dreamer has sex with. For the farmer, the penis symbolizes his plow, and reaping hook; for the carpenter his perforator; for the blacksmith his pair of bellows; for the litter his assay scales; for the butcher his knife; for the writer; the pen that he puts in the ink pot; for the soldier his arrow or spear; for the ship-owner or sailor his mast or pole; and so on and so forth. Sometimes it even refers to the weeping eye or the one-eyed. Most significant as well is the penis symbolizing the animals that roams at night and seek refuge in their burrows.
• The dreamer’s erect penis having become longer, bigger, and more beautiful, in a way as to make him proud of it: The dreamer will have plenty of children and wealth, and his wife and whoever is in charge of gating his land, if any, will enjoy good health. It also means that he will be better off or will recover in case he is ill, that his troubles and worries will go away, and that he will overcome his enemies by using his power and influence, for the simple reason that erection usually occurs only when the person lives and eats well, is satisfied, and is enjoying peace of mind.
• Paradoxically, seeing one’s penis longer than usual: Worries and deep trouble are on the way.
• Seeing a pen coming out of one’s penis: The dreamer will have a son who will be versed in all disciplines (because the pen serves to register and preserve all kinds of knowledge).
• Having lost one’s penis and regretting it: Something will affect the dreamer’s son. (1)
If he is a ruler or governor, he will be deposed. (2)
If ill, he will pass away. (3)
He will be lost. (4)
He will travel and no news will come of him.
• The penis having been cut: The dreamer will die, his son will die, he will no longer have male children, he will lose his money, or he will stay away from his country for a long time, during which his folk will forget him.
• Severing or eating someone else’s penis: The dreamer will sever relations with that person.
someone else’s penis: The dreamer likes or loves that man and speaks very highly of him.
• Someone playing with the dreamer’s penis: Joy and prosperity.
• An intellectual dreaming that he is playing with his penis: Distraction and passion will dominate his mind.
• Seeing another penis or harmless herbs growing out of one’s penis: Children, benefits, and general welfare. If the herbs were harmful it would be otherwise.
• The penis appearing like a tree with many branches: The dreamer will be prolific.
• The penis splitting into three: (1)
The dreamer will die. (2)
The dreamer will have three sons.
• Having two penises instead of one: The dreamer will be blessed with two sons.
• Having two penises, one on top of the other: If the dreamer is a profligate, he will sodomize his two sons.
• Finding someone else’s penis in your hand: The dreamer will obtain one thousand of something, depending on his social or financial standard.
• Seeing one’s penis having been cut and put on one’s ear: The dreamer will have a daughter who will never get married or will give birth to an illegitimate child.
• The penis having been cut off in the vagina of the dreamer’s pregnant wife: (1)
She will have a miscarriage, or the child will die. (2)
The water will be cut off from the dreamer’s garden, if any.
• A hot loaf of bread coming out of the penis: Poverty is ahead.
• Seeing one’s testicles having been cut, though the penis is still there: The dreamer will have no more daughters.
• A woman dreaming that she has a penis (or a beard): (1)
If married, she will divorce. (2)
More power for whoever is supporting her. (3)
She is rebelling against the husband’s authority, dominating him, retaliating for any reproach on his part, especially if in the dream she is dressed like a man. (4)
If pregnant, she will give birth to a male child. (5)
If she is not pregnant but already has a boy, the latter will become the master of his folk. (6)
If neither pregnant nor the mother of a boy, she will never have children, in view of her masculinity. (7)
It could also indicate that she is a lesbian who uses her clitoris like men do their phallus in making love to the opposite sex. (8)
If she is not a lesbian, is not married, and has never conceived, she will get married.
• A pregnant woman introducing her penis in her anus: She will have an abortion or a miscarriage.
• A man introducing his penis in his anus: He will live long.
• The penis having retreated into the body: The dreamer will conceal a testimony.
• The dreamer removing his penis or part thereof with his hand and replacing it: (1)
One of his sons will die and another will be born. (2)
Lost money will be retrieved. (3)
The dreamer will regain his reputation or fame.
• Being busy doing something good or bad in the midst of a crowd, naked, the penis erect, and feeling no shame: (1)
Aspirations will be fulfilled. (2)
Hardships are over and the dreamer will get what he wanted badly. (3)
Social status will improve. (4)
Triumph over enemies. (5)
If the penis is hard and undistorted, the dreamer will struggle harder till he recovers his lost prestige. (6)
If his penis had stretched and widened till surpassing his head or going to bed with him like a sex partner, he will become well-known and highly respected in his country and his work will be appreciated. He will also enjoy all sensual pleasures. The longer cock means more money; its bigger size is excellence in the dreamer’s craft or profession and more energy and power. (7)
If the penis had reached his chest: The dreamer will persevere further. (8)
Touching the erect penis creeping under one’s clothes: The dreamer himself and his children will become famous and highly appreciated.
• Seeing one’s penis having become weak: (1)
The dreamer’s son will become ill. (2)
Success and fame are about to cease. (3)
Numbness, torpor, and poverty insomuch as the penis appeared weak.
• Bending to one’s own penis and sucking it: The dreamer will bow to his son and do all that the latter wishes to the extent of being subdued by him.
• Sucking the penis of a human being or an animal: The sucker will live in the shadow of the person in question or be remembered for something that has to do with the animal that appeared in the dream.
• Being circumcised: Improved religious faith, for in general the circumcised penis symbolizes the arrow of Jesus (sic).
• A non circumcised penis: The tailor’s spool.
• Seeing a prepuce (foreskin) around one’s penis: The dreamer is indulging in luxury in a way inconsistent with the teachings and the Tradition of the Muslims Holy Prophet.
• A knot on one’s penis: Life will get harder no more easy going, people will laugh or scoff at the dreamer’s son, or he will not marry.
• The urethra, orifice (or hole)
of the penis s urinary tract: (1)
A reference to the parents and to children, because of the sperm that it ejaculates, which is the direct cause of fathering children. (2)
A reference to brothers, sisters, and other relatives. (3)
A reference to women, because of the libido. (4)
A reference to man’s physical fitness. (5)
A reference to the dreamer’s assets because, like them, it expands and shrinks or gets empty and full, alternatively. (6)
A reference to logic and literature.
• Kissing the penis s aperture (hole): (1)
The son’s recovery from a disease or better health. (2)
The dreamer’s children will return from abroad, and he will be able to see them and kiss them. (3)
In case the dreamer is childless, he will have children.
• Seeing plenty of hair in the aperture of one’s penis: The dreamer is profligate, shameless, extravagant, and immersed in debauchery.
• Feeding the orifice of one’s penis: The dreamer will have an awful death.
• Seeing hair growing on the father’s penis: The father is nearing death.
• One’s penis turning into a vulva (female sex organ): The dreamer’s mettle and power will weaken, or he will become impotent.
• A woman’s vulva turning into a phallus while the dreamer’s penis is in it: Her character will change and if she remains so, it means she will always be the dominating, rebellious, and obscene type.
• The penis turning into iron, copper, or any precious metal: The dreamer will lose interest in life, have no more children, and perhaps lose his tranquillity, because such an alteration is of no use whatsoever.
• Seeing one’s penis blackened and hanging slackly: The dreamer is not faring well.
• Seeing wounds or sores on one’s penis: People are saying obscene things about the dreamer.
• A snake swallowing the dreamer’s penis: His wife has committed adultery.
• A snake coming out of the penis s aperture: The dreamer will have a boy.
• A snake going out of the penis, then in, then out again: The dreamer will be disappointed by that organ.
• A snake coming out of the dreamer’s nose, breast, back or penis: The dreamer will have a male child who might grow up to become an enemy.
• Drinking water through one’s penis: The dreamer is a concupiscent and libidinous man.
• Hitting somebody or something with one’s penis: The dreamer will make love.
| || |