Camel Dream Explanation — • Riding on a she-camel: Will marry.
• Driving a she-camel: Wife will be obedient.
• Riding on a milky she-camel: A virtuous woman.
• Riding on a she-camel so fast that she sends pebbles from under her feet like projectiles: Will travel by land.
• A docked she-camel or one whose wool has been shaved: Could be intercepted by bandits while on a journey.
Camel Dream Explanation — • A camel eating meat or going about eating something unknown from each house: An epidemic.
• A camel seen downtown or amid a group of people: An outspoken man will die or get killed.
• A camel chasing people: A tyrant, an enemy, or some flood will wreak havoc in the area.
• Falling from a camel: Will become poor.
• Being thrown by a camel: Will get ill.
• A camel rebelling against the dreamer: Disease, sorrow, and a dispute with a man.
• Being unable to control a camel: Pain from a mighty enemy.
• Taking a camel’s reins and pulling it to a known place: (1) Will reform a debauchee. (2) Leaders will be attracted to the dreamer.
Camel Dream Explanation — • A camel entering the dreamer’s mouth or any part of his body: Will be possessed by a demon.
• A camel dying in a house: The sick father of the family or the dreamer’s chief or son (if ill) will die. The camel’s flesh falling apart and its bones being scattered represent a heritage.
• A slaughtered camel: Injustice.
• Slaughtering a camel to eat it in a house where no one is ill: (1) Will open a store. (2) Will help justice prevail and be rewarded for that.
• A camel skinned alive: Power will wane, money will go, and isolation will follow.
Camel Dream Explanation — • Seeing camels without saddles or ornaments or proceeding along the road: Clouds and rain.
• One camel: A man; if Arab, an Arab man, et cetera.
• A camel with a pedigree: A traveller, a sheikh, or a famous man.
• Owning a camel: Will overpower strong and influential men.
• Riding an Arab camel: Will go to Mecca (Makkah) for the pilgrimage.
• A healthy person dreaming of riding on a camel: Will travel.
Camel Dream Explanation — • Watching Arab camels: Will rule over an Arab province.
• Taking camel wool: Lasting money.
• Watching two camels fighting: War will break out between two kings or great men.
• Eating the head of a camel raw: Will slander or backbite a great man.
• Milking a camel: Money from a king or an influential person. If blood comes out instead of milk, illicit gains.
• Milking a she-camel: Work will pay.
• Chewing camel milk: Humiliation.
• Eating camel meat: Will fall sick.
Camel Dream Explanation — (Arabian camel; Bactrian camel; Ride) Riding a camel who is obedient to his master in a dream means solving one's problem at the hand of a foreigner. If an Arab helps resolving one's problem in the dream, it means that the person in the dream will perform a pilgrimage to Allah's House in Mecca. If he dismounts his camel during his journey in a dream, it means that he will be inflicted with a disease that will obstruct his journey. If one sees himself leaping over a camel in a dream, it means distress, a sickness or a growing enmity toward an insolent person. If one finds himself unable to control his camel in a dream, it means being overcome by a strong opponent.
Camel Dream Explanation — • Owning or riding a she-camel: (1) If a bachelor, will get married. (2) If planning to travel, the journey will take place. (3) Will own some land or a house, et cetera.
• A she-camel giving milk in a mosque or an agricultural field: A fertile year to come. If people are scared or besieged, or if there is some intrigue or heresy in the air, all those things would disappear, as the she-camel milk represents normalcy in adoring God and observing the Tradition of the Holy Prophet.
• Touching a baby camel: Sorrow and worries.
Camel Dream Explanation — • Cooked camel meat: (1) Halal (lawful or honest) gains. (2) Sincerity and success in doing certain things, but with caution, in view of a verse in the Holy Quran: “All food was lawful unto the children of Israel, save that which Israel forbade himself…” (“Al-Imran” [The Family of Imran], verse 93.)
• Camel skin: An inheritance. The she-camel symbolizes a woman, a year, a tree, a palm tree, a ship, or some complications. Everything that is put on a camel’s back, like a saddle, a palanquin, et cetera, for the rider to sit on equally refers to a woman.
• An Arab she-camel: An honest and well-born Arab woman.
Camel Dream Explanation — If one sees himself holding the reins of a camel and driving it on a paved road in a dream, it means that he will guide a heedless person and lead him on the straight path. If one takes the camel through a side road in a dream, it means that he will lead such a person into wrongdoing. If a she-camel leaves one's house in a dream, it means separation from one's wife through either a divorce or death. A camel in a dream also represents prosperity, trials, a tree or women's holdings. A tamed camel in a dream represents a learned person. Collecting camel's fur in a dream means money. (Also see Counting camels; Milk)
Camel Dream Explanation — A camel sometimes symbolises a journey, sometimes grief and at other times a huge and healthy person_depending on circumstances. The same is the case when a strong, red camel is seen.
Camel Dream Explanation — • Riding a camel in the city center or failing to make it move: Worries, sorrow and such troubles as would cripple the dreamer and prevent him from rising or moving, like going to jail or falling ill.
• A revolutionary dreaming of riding a camel in the city center or failing to make it move: Will get caught and perish, especially if he was wearing a showy dress.
• A sick person dreaming that he will travel on a camel: Will die.
• A woman dreaming of riding on a camel: (1) If single, will get married. (2) The absent husband will come back unless there are signs of notoriety and scandals in the dream, in which case it should be taken at face value.
Camel Dream Explanation — Camels symbolize devils in view of a religious belief that they are carrying demons on their humps. They also symbolize death because of their ugly voice and bad temper and because they carry beloved ones far away. Likewise, the camel represents the ignorant and hypocritical individual in view of the Quranic verse: “Or deemest thou that most of them hear or understand? They are but as the cattle—nay, but they are farther astray!” (“Al-Furqan” [The Criterion], verse 44.) It also alludes to the patient, enduring person or the ship (because camels are the ships that ply the lands). Moreover, the sight of a camel is a harbinger of sorrow, as the Holy Prophet is reported to have once said, “Riding camels is sorrow and notoriety.”
A She-Camel Dream Explanation — It represents a woman if the viewer of the dream is unmarried. Otherwise it means a journey, land, property or house.
An Unfamiliar Camel Dream Explanation — If an unknown, ugly camel is seen appearing in an area of city or village it means either an enemy will make his appearance in that place or that place will be devastated by floods, plague or disease. But if the camel is seen as beautiful and healthy then the end result of the above calamities will be favourable and a means of blessings.
Riding a Camel Dream Explanation — Riding a camel means that a journey is to be undertaken.
Fighting a Camel Dream Explanation — fighting or quarrelling with a camel means he will fight with his enemy.
A Camel that Escapes Dream Explanation — An escaped, lost or stolen camel means that a perbond wife will separate from him.
Camel driver Dream Explanation — In a dream, a camel driver represents a manager, a guide, a sailor, the captain of the ship, travels, or death of a sick person.
Camel Meat Dream Explanation — It represents the belongings of the one who sees the dream.
Milking a She-camel Dream Explanation — The one who does this will acquire lawful wealth from a woman. But if, instead of milk, he takes out blood, pus or anything else from the udder the wealth thus acquired with be unlawful.