Mortuary Balm Dream Explanation — • A corrupt person being anointed with mortuary balm: Will repent.
• Seeking someone’s help in buying mortuary balm: Will seek that person’s help in a blessed endeavour.
• Seeking someone’s help to buy mortuary balm for a cadaver: The seeker is mediating in favour of a person who lost religious faith or asking to be given something to alleviate his own poverty or ordeal of any type.
• Dreaming of having been embalmed: (1) Repentance. (2) Relief from worries. (3) Good reputation.
Darning old cloth Dream Explanation — (Patching) Darning an old garment in a dream represents hypocrisy, fawning, adulation, impertinence, or it could mean to manage by, or to suffer from a lasting poverty.
Perfume bottle Dream Explanation — In a dream, a scent bottle or a perfume bottle represents a guardian who is entrusted with an estate to manage, or a guardian who is entrusted with an inheritance to distribute as charity on Allah's path, or it could denote a woman or a child.
Bear Dream Explanation — If one sees himself riding over a bear in a dream, should he qualify, it means that he will manage a loathsome business. Otherwise, it means that he will be struck with fear and distress, then he will escape from his trials. A bear in a dream also means travels, returning from a journey or he could represent a prostitute. If one has access to such a woman, he must beware not to commit adultery.
Gutter Dream Explanation — (Drain pipe; Gutter of Mercy; Roof gutter) In a dream, a gutter represents someone who is gracious from time to time. Seeing water flowing through gutters without a rainfall in a dream means corruption, or people who are spreading evil in that locality. Each gutter in such a dream also represents the loss of one life. Gutters in a dream also represent servants and housekeepers who faithfully manage their duties, or they could mean relief from distress or pressures.
Preacher Dream Explanation — (Khatib; Sermon) A preacher delivering his sermon in a dream represents purity, submission, repentance, crying, rising in station, longevity, mixing with a fellowship of believers, commanding what is good and forbidding what is evil, celebrations, weddings, or anniversary meetings. If an unwed woman sees him in her dream, it means that she will get married through a third party involvement. The same goes for an unwed man, or it could indicate his search for a wife. If a suitable person sees himself being a preacher in a dream, it means that he will be appointed to manage a sensitive position of authority.
Father Dream Explanation — (Eyebrow) Seeing one's father in a dream means attaining one's goal. One's dreams are most beneficial when he sees his parents, grand parents or a relative. Seeing one's father in a dream when in wakefulness one needs help means that help will come his way from sources he does not anticipate. If in real life he is awaiting someone's return from a journey, it means that such a person will soon arrive. If one is sick, it means that he will recover from his illness. If he sees that his father is given a dwelling with high fences, it means that he will continue his father's work and manage what he has left for him in this world. (Also see Governor)
Peacock Dream Explanation — The peacock symbolizes smiling people, sight of whom in the morning with their good mood is a nice augury. But dreaming of a peacock sometimes gives rise to opposing interpretations. To some it refers to a crown, nice clothes, and jewels, the aesthetic sense, the admiration of and passion for beauty, the pleasurable husband or wife, and the good children. To others it means speaking ill of others, vanity, resorting to one’s enemies, the termination of blessings, and the forthcoming absence of prosperity and ease to experience poverty or hardly manage to subsist.
• Seeing a peahen: A reference to a non-Muslim foreign lady jinxed but pretty and rich inasmuch as the peahen’s color and feathers seemed beautiful.
Seth Dream Explanation — (The prophet Seth, Alayhi-Salam.) Seeing Allah's prophet Seth, Alayhi-Salam, in a dream means prosperity, contentment, blessings, joy, children, honor and a happy life by Allah's leave. Seeing him (Alayhi-Salam) in a dream also means becoming a guardian over a blessed and an important child, or it could denote an important appointment one will manage with decency, integrity and honor, for the prophet Seth, Alayhi-Salam, was the first appointed guardian on earth.
Knee Dream Explanation — (Brotherhood; Health; Kneeling in prayers; Movement; Partnership; Prayers; Servants) One's knee in a dream represents his efforts, toiling, purpose and share in earning his livelihood. If the skin covering the kneecap appears healthy and flawless in the dream, it means that one's livelihood will become easier to manage, and his financial standing will become stronger. However, if the skin of one's kneecap is detached or hangs loosely in the dream, it denotes coming hardships. If the skin looks rough and swelling in a dream, it means that his hard earned money will be lost in a bad investment, and subsequently his earnings will be scarce and hard to get.
Toilet Dream Explanation — • The depth of the toilet’s pit means that the wife knows how to manage her own affairs and look after the house.
• Seeing blood in the toilet pit: The dreamer will sleep with his wife during her menses.
• The toilet hole being filled to the brim: The wife is too careful to the extent of being austere and is preventing her husband from overspending.
• Stirring whatever is in the toilet pit with a wooden stick: There is a divorced woman in the dreamer’s house.
• The toilet pit being full without the dreamer fearing that it overflows: His wife is pregnant.
• Sweeping the floor of the toilet: Will become poor.
• Falling and drowning in the toilet pit: Will go to jail.
• Pouring milk or pissing milk or honey in the toilet: The dreamer is a sodomite.
• Being locked in the toilet: Will die.
Funeral prayers Dream Explanation — Performing the funeral prayers (arb. Janaza) in a dream means interceding on behalf of the deceased. If the deceased is unknown, then performing the funeral prayers in a dream means employment for a jobless person, profits from a partnership, or it could denote failure to adequately performing one's regular obligatory prayers, or being oft-forgetful, and distracted during one's prayers. Leading the funeral prayers in a dream and interceding with exaggerated invocations on behalf of the deceased in a dream means receiving a political appointment by a ruler who is a hypocrite to manage a sector of his business.
Bathroom Dream Explanation — • Dreaming of drinking hot water in a bathroom means one will have a fever or pleurisy.
• Dreaming of seeing a bathroom in one’s lane or district means the emergence of a lewd woman or an adulteress there.
• A man dreaming that he has become a bathroom attendant means he will marry a beautiful woman.
• A lady dreaming that she has become a bathroom attendant means she is trying to manage her own affairs and promote her interests.
• A man dreaming that he is building a bathroom means he will marry.
• If one dreams of entering a bathroom the hotter the water, the more worries, anger or fury, sickness, evil, and deep troubles. They probably should be expected from the female side, including jail, and especially if the dreamer had washed with such a hot water.
Child birth Dream Explanation — • Merchants dreaming of delivering: Their capital will go.
• Travellers dreaming of delivering: Will carry light luggage.
• A person dreaming that his mother has delivered him anew: (1) If ill, will pass away, as the newly born are wrapped like the dead. (2) If a craftsman or a manufacturer, will encounter hurdles that will prevent him from carrying on his work. (3) If poor, will find someone who will feed and take care of him. (4) If rich, the wealth will not be kept or someone else will manage the dreamer’s fortune, like a child who must be under the tutelage of an adult. (5) If married, wife will no longer conceive. (6) If wife is pregnant, will give birth to a boy who will resemble the dreamer. (7) If a bondsman, will be favoured by his master, who will overlook or forgive his errors, but will not set him free. (8) If embarking on a journey, will not be able to leave the house. (9) If involved in a case or a dispute, the dreamer’s evidence will not be sustained by the judge.
Adultery Dream Explanation — If one sees a man and a woman sitting alone in an intimate setting in his dream, and if he recognizes them, it means that he desires some worldly interests from such a man. If a man sees himself raping a young woman in a dream, it means that he hides his savings in an unknown place. If he is caught after that, and if the divine ordinance is exacted in the dream, his dream means that he will follow the path of knowledge and understanding of religious jurisprudence. If one commits adultery with an adulteress in a dream, it means that he will face severe trials. If one enters a brothel in his dream and finds it impossible to leave that place, it means that he may die shortly. If one sees himself sleeping with someone else's wife, while the husband is not minding in a dream, it means that the husband will entrust him with his home to manage. If one marries an adulteress in a dream, it means that he is an adulterer. (Also see Sexual intercourse)
Head Dream Explanation — A turban in a dream represents a crown or a flying ship. One's head in a dream also represents knowledge, wisdom, respect, children, followers, or money. Losing one's head in a dream means carelessness, heedlessness, or inability to properly manage one's interests. Cutting off one's own head in a dream means committing suicide, severing one's connection with one's family, or betraying one's father or teacher. Looking at one's own head in a dream means examining one's investment or capital worth. Seeing cattle heads gathered somewhere in a dream means profits. If one sees a king beheading him in a dream, it means that Allah Almighty will cleanse him from his sins and dispel his agonies and distress. If a money changer loses his head in a dream, it means that he may go bankrupt. (Also see Body)
Door Dream Explanation — If the door of one's house opens to the street in a dream, it means that what one earns will be of benefit to strangers rather than to his own household. The disappearing of a door in a dream means death of the head of that household. Passing through a small door into an open space means relief from difficulties. If one sees himself leaving his house from the main door into a spacious green garden in a dream, it means entering the realms of the hereafter. If one sees two ringlets or door knockers hanging at his door in a dream, it means indebtedness to two people who are demanding to be paid. If one sees fire burning his door in a dream, it means the death of his wife, or it may mean his failure to properly manage that household. The gates of a city represent a righteous governor. In a dream, the door of a house also represents the protection it houses behind it, including one's property, personal secrets and family.
Heavens Dream Explanation — The fifth heaven is the sphere of the planet Mars. If one sees himself in the fifth heaven in a dream, it means that he will preside or leads a police squadron, a mountain patrol, a small army, a band of thieves, or manage a brothel. The sixth heaven is the sphere of the planet Jupiter. If one sees himself in the sixth heaven in a dream, it means that he will acquire deep spiritual understanding, religious assiduousness, or become a judge, if he qualifies. He also could become an ascetic, or a true worshiper and he will have strong faith, good managerial ability, or he could become a treasurer. The seventh heaven is the sphere of the planet Saturn. If one sees himself in the seventh heaven in a dream, it means that he may buy a house, a property, a farmland, or it could mean longevity. If one does not qualify to receive any of the above, then such award will reach his superiors, or someone in his progeny, or a close friend. If one sees himself standing beyond the seventh heaven in a dream, it means exaltation, though his new station will be the direct cause of his death. (Also see Mars; Jupiter; Skies)
Cooking Dream Explanation — If one cooks beef in his dream, it means living a comfortable life using the labor of tradesmen. If one sees himself cooking lion's meat in a dream, it means that he will rise to leadership over unjust people, though one will have to maintain his vigilance and live in constant fear. If one sees himself cooking dog's meat in a dream, it means that he will manage a lowly job. If he cooks the fat with it in a dream, it means that he will earn unlawful money. Otherwise, without the fat, it means that he will perform a lowly job and remains poor and deprived. If one sees himself cooking a bird in a dream, it means governing or managing a business or earning lawful money from associating with rich and noble people. If one cooks his meal with vulture's meat in a dream, it means governing or trading with non-intelligent or heedless people and earning unlawful money. (Also see Pot; Stew)