Cake Dream Explanation — If a poor person sees himself eating modified bread or a cake in a dream, it means sickness or loss of something one is anticipating to receive. (Also see Bread)
Buying Dream Explanation — In a dream, buying something means selling it. (Also see Sale)
Buying an Ass Dream Explanation — If a person sees himself as buying a donkey, paying hard cash for it and handling such cash with his hands it means he will speak words of wisdom in the presence of people. And if he does not see himself as handling the cash although the price for the donkey is paid in full it means one good will come his way for which he will express his gratitude. For paying the price for anything is in reality expressing one's gratitude.
Buying or Selling a Slave Dream Explanation — Selling a slave means he will find relief from his grief and sorrows. Buying him means he will be afflicted with grief and sorrow. It is said that buying a slave girls is better than selling her.
Buying Meat from the Butcher Dream Explanation — If a person dreams that he has purchased meat from the butcher who delivers it to his house it means he will experience ailment in that portion of his body which is linked to the meat. If he pays for the meat it means he will be compensated for his difficulties. If not, he will not be compensated and will experience shock.
Buy Dream Explanation — • Buying a male child: Very bad days are ahead.
• Buying a girl: Prosperity and happiness.
• A dead person buying food: The item he bought will become scarce and expensive.
Bread Dream Explanation — Eating from a loaf of bread which is half baked in a dream means that one may suffer from high fever. If a poor person eats sweetbread or a cake in a dream, it means sickness or loss of what he maybe expecting to receive. Eating the thin variety of rock baked bread in a dream means increase in one's earnings. A thin loaf of bread in a dream also could mean a short life. Holding two loaves of bread in a dream means marrying two sisters, one after the other.
Slave Dream Explanation — The Arabic word for slave girl is jariyah: The running one or the running thing or matter, from jary, running. It follows that her sight in the dream is a good augury inasmuch as she appears pretty, well dressed, and perfumed, heralding something good coming. But it could also mean a transient intrigue or plight.
• Owning, buying, or being offered or sleeping with a slave girl or seeing one coming to the dreamer: (1) The return of or some news or a letter from an absent person. (2) Better winds (for a sailor). (3) Business success. (4) Smooth livelihood (for someone experiencing some hardships).
• Buying a white slave girl: Trade benefits and welfare.
Slave Dream Explanation — • Buying a yellow slave girl (Asian): (1) Hurdles. (2) Disease.
• Buying a black slave girl: Will escape trouble and worries.
• Selling a slave girl of any race: (1) Poverty and need. (2) Will sell one’s house. (3) Will sell a household utensil.
• A smiling and nice-looking slave girl coming to the dreamer: (1) Benefits. (2) The chief will accede to the dreamer’s demands. (3) The return of an absent one.
• An ugly slave girl coming to the dreamer: Something undesirable will happen.
• A slave girl chasing the public and inciting them to bloodshed: Intrigue will break out.
• A slave girl beating people or beating drums: Great welfare for the people, commensurate with her beauty.
Gemstone Dream Explanation — Owning a gemstone in a dream could mean buying one in real life. (Also see Carnelian-red; Ring)
Delivering a Male Issue Dream Explanation — If a son is born to hi, it means he will soon be faced with difficulties, hardships and anxiety. The same applies to buying a male slave.
Apartment Dream Explanation — (Dwellings; Hardship; House; Journey) Buying or receiving an apartment as a gift in a dream means undertaking a distant and a difficult trip.
Gripping Dream Explanation — (Holding; Seizing) Gripping to something by the hand in a dream means buying a new property, renewal of one's control over something, getting married or begetting a son. (Also see Grabbing; Hug)
Mother of pearl Dream Explanation — Buying a glittering glass ornament, or a house made of mother of pearls in a dream means choosing the pleasures of this world over the everlasting bliss of the hereafter, disdaining from obeying Allah's commands, or it could mean becoming an apostate. (Also see Pearl)
Daylight Dream Explanation — (Day) The dawning of the daylight in a dream means relief from pain, distress and sorrow, or it could mean buying a new garment, marriage, having beautiful children, the emergence of truth, unveiling what is hidden, release from prison or the coming home of a traveller.
Impotence Dream Explanation — • Being impotent: The dreamer is a hermit, and no one recalls him anymore.
• No longer being impotent: Will become powerful and famous.
• Marrying a woman or buying a slave and being unable to sleep with her because of such impotence: The dreamer is trading without capital.
Buyer Dream Explanation — A buyer in a dream represents someone under obligation; emergency; or need to acquire something. Buying something, then selling it in a dream means needing people's help. In a dream, a buyer also could represent a demanding situation that may push someone to use tricks and to deceive others. (Also see Seller)
Suitcase Dream Explanation — In a dream, a suitcase represents two brothers, two sons, partners, or perhaps it could mean travels. Having a suitcase, buying or receiving one as a gift in a dream means relief from difficulties. A suitcase in a dream also could represent an ambassador. (Also see Sack)
Booty Dream Explanation — (Advantage; Gains; Profits; Spoils) In a dream, receiving a share in a booty means joy, happiness, profits, benefits, attaining one's goals, blessings in one's earnings, buying power, or it could mean abundance. (Also see Spoils)
Arabic months Dream Explanation — As for the fifth lunar month, known in Arabic as Jamada-al-Awwal, seeing a dream during this month means that one should slow down or scrutinize his buying and selling, or it could mean that he may lose his daughter or wife, for it is in this month that the daughter of Prophet Muhammad, Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam, Fatima died. May Allah. be forever pleased with her.