| |Child Dream Explanation
— (Little boy) In a dream, a child
carried in one's arms means responsibility, distress and difficulties. A teenage child
represents glad tidings or dispelling one's worries. If one sees a beautiful looking teenage child
entering a town or descending from the skies or appearing from beneath the ground in a dream, it means that the glad tidings will take effect shortly. Seeing a mature child
in a dream means power and superiority. If one sees himself as a child
learning in school in a dream, it means that he will repent of a common sin he is used to commit. If one sees one of the renowned people of knowledge sitting in a kindergarten and learning along with other children in a dream, it means that he will shift to ignorance, lose his rank, or that financial changes will affect his living conditions. If one sees himself receiving instructions like a child
in a dream, it means that he will receive an inheritance from his mother. If one sees himself as a newborn child
in a dream, it means that he will become wealthy and prosper. If a young boy sees himself in a dream as a child
, it has a negative meaning. If a sick person sees himself as a child
in a dream, it means his death. If one sees himself as a child
being reprimanded in a dream, it means that he will be conquered. In a dream, if one looks in a mirror and sees his face to be that of a child
, and if his wife is pregnant, it means that she will beget a son who will look like his father. Carrying a baby child
in a dream means distress and burdens. A child
in a dream represents a weak enemy who sometime shows friendliness and at other times demonstrates his enmity. If one sees that his wife has just delivered children who are playing around him in a dream, it means distress or misfortune and the consequences could be either good or bad. Carrying a child
in a dream means managing an inheritance or a financial investment. If an elderly person sees himself roaming as a little child
in a dream, it means that he will commit an act of ignorance or lose his dignity, ideals or sense of honor. On the other hand, if such an elderly person who sees himself in a dream as a little child
is suffering from depression or financial difficulties or health problems, then it means relief from distress and good health and that he will become free from his sins, like the day his mother gave birth to him. If one sees that he has a little child
who disdains from coming near his father in the dream, it means financial promotion and enjoyment of one's life. If one sees a little child
screaming in his lap in a dream, it means that he plays a string instrument. Children in a dream also could mean either sorrow and pain or happiness and joy. If they are one's own children in the dream, then they mean temptation with money. Children in a dream also could mean contentment with little or loss of one's means to earn his livelihood or they could mean money or marriage or a flourishing business. Bereavement of a child
in a dream means the opposite in real life. It also means rejoicing, reunions, pleasures and earning respect. Bereavement of a child
in a dream is sometimes interpreted to portray an intention of one's children or wife to separate from the family. A little male child
in a dream represents worries, responsibilities, hard work, catering to ignorant people or dealing with trivial and time wasting people. If a prisoner sees himself carrying a little girl in his dream, it means that he will be released from his prison. If one who is going through hard times sees himself holding a little girl in a dream, it means that his adversities will be lifted. If he is poor, it means that he will thrive for success and the little girl then represents his glad tidings.
Disobedient child Dream Explanation
— (See Recalcitrant child)
Disrespectful child Dream Explanation
— (See Recalcitrant child)
Undutiful child Dream Explanation
— (See Recalcitrant child)
Rebellious child Dream Explanation
— (See Profligacy; Recalcitrant child)
Child birth Dream Explanation
— (Giving birth) Seeing one's wife giving birth to a baby son in a dream when in fact she is not pregnant means wealth. If a pregnant woman sees herself giving birth to a baby girl in a dream, it means a boy, and if she gives birth to a boy in the dream, it means a girl. Giving birth to a girl means relief from distress, while giving birth to a boy in the dream means distress and worries. If a sick person sees his mother giving birth to him in a dream, it means the approach of his death, for a deceased person is wrapped in a shroud, while a newborn is wrapped with a receiving cloth. If the person in question is poor, it means that his financial conditions will change for the better, but if he is rich, it means restriction of his earnings, for a child
is dependent on others while his movements are restricted. If a traveler sees his wife giving birth to a new child
in a dream, it means obstruction of his travels and changes in his plans. If a woman gives birth to a child
from her mouth in a dream, it means her death. If a man gives birth to a son in a dream it means illness, escape from danger or separation from a bad wife. If a man gives birth to a daughter in a dream, it means relief from distress, happiness or the birth of a child
from his posterity who will grow to become a renowned leader. If a woman gives birth to a cat in a dream, it means that her child
will grow to be a thief. Childbirth in a dream means relief from hardships, recovering from illness or departure from one's home or neighbourhood. Childbirth in a dream also means comfort, relaxation, payment of one's debts and repentance from sin. If a woman gives birth to a son in a dream, it denotes the conclusion of her sufferings, glad tidings, payment of her debts or repentance from sin. If she gives birth to a daughter in the dream, then it means honor, prosperity and ease. If a poor man gives birth to a child
in a dream, it means prosperity. If he is rich, then it means distress. If he is unmarried, it means a forthcoming marriage, so that his future wife will give the birth he saw in his dream. In general, if a man sees himself giving birth in a dream, it means his death or the death of a relative, or it could mean experiencing poverty. As for a needy person, it means relief or an escape. As for a merchant, giving birth in a dream means loss of his investment. (Also see Dragon)
Recalcitrant child Dream Explanation
— (Accursed; Disobedient; Disrespectful; Rebellious; Undutiful) To see a recalcitrant child
who stubbornly refuses to obey his parents in a dream means committing a major sin, such as associating partners to Allah Almighty, or committing a violent crime or a murder, etcetera. (Also see Disobedience)
Child birth Dream Explanation
— Childbirth symbolizes delivery from hardships and disease; separation from one’s folk and neighbours; comfort; relief; the settlement of debts; and repentance.
• Giving birth to a girl: Fantastic welfare or release from prison.
• A king (ruler or chief) dreaming that his wife, who is not pregnant, has given birth to a male child: Will lay his hands on treasures.
• A man dreaming that his wife has given him a boy: Terrible worries and people will speak ill of the dreamer or he might die.
• A man dreaming that a small boy (not a baby) was born to him: Will have a better share in the world or a booty.
• A man dreaming that an adult boy was born to him: He, or rather his wife, will have more prosperity, dignity, and strength.
• A man dreaming that a girl was born to him: Will contract a debt.
• A man dreaming that a bunch of children were born to him: He should expect the traditional worries that cannot be dissociated from the education of children.
• A pregnant woman dreaming that she has given birth to a male child: Will deliver a girl. And vice versa.
• A woman dreaming that she has delivered a boy: Will ultimately have joy, receive good tidings, and get rid of a heavy burden.
• A woman dreaming that she has delivered a girl: Dignity, comfortable living, and abundance after hardships. She will become prosperous and know nothing but joy and blessings.
• A man dreaming of being pregnant: Will be immersed in deep trouble, but will be safe if he delivered in the dream.
• A man dreaming that he has delivered a child: (1) If poor, will get rich. (2) If rich, will have troubles and worries. (3) If a bachelor, will quickly get married, as normally, it is the wife who should deliver. (4) A relative will die.
• A sick person giving birth to a child: Will die.
• Poor or needy men, bondsmen, or worried persons dreaming of delivering: Relief from hardships and escape from harm.
• Merchants dreaming of delivering: Their capital will go.
• Travellers dreaming of delivering: Will carry light luggage.
• A person dreaming that his mother has delivered him anew: (1) If ill, will pass away, as the newly born are wrapped like the dead. (2) If a craftsman or a manufacturer, will encounter hurdles that will prevent him from carrying on his work. (3) If poor, will find someone who will feed and take care of him. (4) If rich, the wealth will not be kept or someone else will manage the dreamer’s fortune, like a child
who must be under the tutelage of an adult. (5) If married, wife will no longer conceive. (6) If wife is pregnant, will give birth to a boy who will resemble the dreamer. (7) If a bondsman, will be favoured by his master, who will overlook or forgive his errors, but will not set him free. (8) If embarking on a journey, will not be able to leave the house. (9) If involved in a case or a dispute, the dreamer’s evidence will not be sustained by the judge.
• A woman giving birth to a child
from her mouth: Will die and her spirit will come out from her mouth.
• A man dreaming that he has given birth to a baby boy: (1) Will get ill. (2) Will be delivered from a certain worry. (3) Will get rid of a mean woman.
• A man dreaming that he has given birth to a baby girl: (1) Relief from all hardships. (2) Someone from the dreamer’s lineage will prevail over his folk. (3) Will hear some great news.
• A woman delivering a cat from her vagina: She will give birth to a thief.
• A woman giving birth to an eagle: Will have an illustrious son, if the lady lives comfortably. If she is poor, she will give birth to a soldier.
Child molester Dream Explanation
— (See Pederasty)
Child bearing Dream Explanation
— (See Pregnancy)
Molesting a child Dream Explanation
— (See Pederasty; Sodomize; Sodomy)
Sponsoring a child Dream Explanation
— (See Sponsorship)
Bereavement of one's Child Dream Explanation
— In real life, it represents the opposite of what is seen in a dream. It means rejoicing, reunions, pleasures and respect. Sometimes it is also interpreted to portray an intention of one's children or wife to separate from the family or to live on their own. (Also See Child)
Grave digger Dream Explanation
— In a dream, a grave digger represents a person toiling in difficulties. One cannot be at peace with him until he dies. If one sees a grave digger asking about him in a dream, it means calamities for the person in question, and peace for those who will help bury
him. (Also see Body snatcher)
Sneeze Dream Explanation
— A sneeze symbolizes certainty after doubt. Sneezing out an animal means someone will have a child
who will bear the dreamer’s name. If that animal is a cat, the child
in question will become a thief. Conversely, a dove means a beloved daughter.
Birth Dream Explanation
— See Childbirth.
• A male child
born to a man: Big calamity is ahead.
• A female child
born to a man: Benefits.
The Back and Loins Dream Explanation
— These symbolise a perbond honour, dignity and nobility. At other times the back or the loins symbolise a child
since a child
is born of a perbond back.
Bricks Dream Explanation
— (Adobe; Argillites; Plaster) In a dream, bricks mean lawful money. If they are interpreted to means a child
, then they represent a miscarried fetus, or a child
who may die in his infancy. If one sees baked bricks in his dream, they represent a son who will grow to be infamous, a backbiter and who will enjoy a long life. (Also see Adobe)
Incident Dream Explanation
— It is related that when Imaam Aboo Haneefah (RA) was still a child
, he dreamed tht he was digging the grave of Rasoolullah 9Sallallaahu-alayhi-wasallam). He related the dream to one of his tutors in the maktab. The teacher said to him: “My child
, if your dream is genuine then you will follow in the footsteps of Rasoolullah 9Sallallaahu-alayhi-wasallam) and you will also do great research in his Shariah”. Every word of the interpretation manifested itself to be true and correct as is known by one and all.
Coral Dream Explanation
— Coral symbolizes abundant means, a beautiful girl, slave, or servant, or the birth of a child
. The cleaner and the more reddish, the better the child
• Carrying plenty of coral: A lot of money and prosperity
• A garland made of coral and beads: A reference to what God has prohibited in view of the Quranic verse: “O ye who believe! Profane not Allah’s monuments nor the Sacred Month nor the offerings nor the garlands, nor those repairing to the Sacred House seeking the grace and pleasure of Allah …” (“Al-Maidah” [The Table Spread], verse 2.)
| || |