Chicken Dream Explanation
— (Bird; Fowl) A chicken
in a dream represents the woman of the house, while the rooster in a dream represents the man of the house. A chicken
in a dream also represents a woman who takes care of orphans and raises charities for their sake, or it could represent a blond woman, or a servant. Owning a chicken
in a dream means dispelling difficulties, or it could be a show of happiness. Hunting a chicken
in a dream means receiving lawful and easy profits.
Chicken Dream Explanation
— Slaughtering a chicken
in a dream means deflowering a virgin servant. If one sees a chicken
or a female peacock hooting inside his house or garden in a dream, it means a calamity which is met with a belligerent character. Seeing one's house filled with a large number of chickens in a dream means wealth or presiding over people, or it could mean dispelling one's fear and establishing one's rank. (Also see Peacock)
Chicken Dream Explanation
— (Also see Hen.) Dreaming of eating chicken
portends: (1) Benefits from the female side. (2) Patience for the nervous. (3) Healing. (4) The end of worries and sorrow. (5) Obtaining money from foreign sources.
Vulture Dream Explanation
— • Vulture meat: Money and influence. The Egyptian vulture, also called pharaoh’s chicken
, is an impulsive individual. It refers as well to bad people, bastards, or those who dwell in the cemeteries. Likewise, it alludes to the dead’s washhouse.
• Dreaming of an Egyptian vulture during daytime: Will be sick.
• A sick person dreaming of an Egyptian vulture: Will die.
• Capturing a pharaoh’s chicken: War and terrible bloodshed.
• Flocks of Egyptian vultures landing in a city: Mean and immoral soldiers will invade it.
Fowl Dream Explanation
— (See Chicken)
A Long Coat With a Lining Dream Explanation
— It presents a perbond wife. Similarly a blanket, pyjamas and a sheet on which one sleeps. If any of the above is seen as burnt
or snatched away from him it means he will separate from his wife either by way of a divorce or death. If he is seen as being prevented from acquiring any of the above or if any of the above is seen as being stolen from him it means he will intend divorcing his wife but without success.
A Door Dream Explanation
— It symbolises the head of the household and at other times the one who manages the household affairs which is, in most cases, one's wife. Any pleasant or unpleasant condition in such a door bespeaks of a similar condition in her. For example, a broken, displaced or burnt
door could mean dispute or separation between wife and husband.
Love Dream Explanation
— • Being ardently in love: Religious corruption and financial losses.
• Loving God Almighty: The dreamer will be proficient in his religion and will observe the Tradition of the Muslims Holy Prophet.
• Doing what the heart desires: The dreamer will start something endless.
• Fulfilling all passions without any barriers or restraints: The dreamer will meet all sorts of trouble and have a bad heart.
• Dreaming of being burnt
or undergoing cauterization, et cetera: The dreamer is deeply in love.
• Somebody telling the dreamer, “I love you”: That person abhors him.
Grill Dream Explanation
— • Grilled poultry: Money obtained from a woman without treachery or wickedness. But if the meat was not well done, the dreamer will speak ill of her in her absence and be unfair.
• Any poultry, be it grilled or fried: Honest but hard gains.
• Dreaming of something which the dreamer knows is burnt
in real life: Benefits through injustice.
• A grilled flank: Symbolizes women (because Eve is said to have been created from Adam’s rib). It follows that the side stretching from below the head to half the body is a reference to girls and female slaves. The lower part is an allusion to boys.
• Eating a grilled side: Burdens, worries, and sorrow.
Chicks Dream Explanation
— (Baby; Chicken; Fowl) A chick in a dream represents a stolen or a missing child. The sound of chicks in a dream represents the voice of insolent people. Eating chick's meat in a dream means receiving unlawful or stolen money. Chicks in a dream also signify something that will develop fast and produce its results without much effort on the part of the person caring for them.
Thunderbolt Dream Explanation
— If one is under surveillance, then seeing a thunderbolt in a dream means a crackdown on his house or business. If thunderbolts strike people's homes in a dream, they mean the arrival of covetous and despicable criminals in the company of decent and innocent people who are not aware of the true identity of their companions. If thunderbolts strike the fields and damage the crop in a dream, they represent taxes or an investigation. If one sees a town hit and burnt
with a thunderbolt in a dream, it means that an unjust governor will rise in that town, and his government will bring fear, rising prices, economic chaos, injustice or war. If a thunderbolt does not carry fire in the dream, then it represents a new leader. (Also see Earthquake)
Eggs Dream Explanation
— (Eggs in a basket or a place.) Eggs represent the element of prosperity, or the fear of depleting one's riches. Eggs in a dream also represent marriage for an unmarried person and children for a married one. If one's chicken
lay eggs for him in a dream, it means a new born in his family. Eating a boiled egg in a dream means comfort and income while eating a raw egg means unlawful earnings, adultery or distress.
Peacock Dream Explanation
— Seeing a peacock in a dream also means jewelry, clothing, presidency, a beautiful wife, marriage and good children. Eating the flesh of a peacock in a dream means the death of one's wife and inheriting her wealth. To hold the radiant rain-bow colored plumules of a peacock in a dream means profits earned through a woman. To catch the chick of a peacock in a dream means profits through a son from that woman, or it could mean that one may beget a son. (Also see Chicken)
Rooster Dream Explanation
— (Fighter) In a dream, a rooster represents the man of the house and a chicken
represents the lady of the house. If one is offered a rooster in a dream, it means that he will beget a son who will spend his life serving others. A rooster in a dream also represents a man of bad character who also mixes serious talk with joking, and whose words carry no weight. A rooster in a dream also represents a servant who has compassion toward his master. Receiving a rooster as a gift in a dream means making peace with a friend. If one sees himself slaughtering a rooster in a dream, it means that he does not heed the call to prayers. A rooster hence represents the caller to prayers.
Eggs Dream Explanation
— If one sees his wife laying an egg in a dream, it means that she will bear a child who will lack faith in Allah. If the egg breaks in the dream, it means that his newborn will die shortly after birth. If one sees himself raising chicken
for eggs, then if the eggs hatch in his dream, it means that some of his affairs that where unsolvable will rejuvenate with success, and it could mean that he will beget a child who will grow to have true faith in Allah Almighty. He also may beget a child for each egg that hatches in his dream. Eggs in a basket in a dream also represent a family reunion. (Also see Boiled eggs; Omelet)
Meat Dream Explanation
— Eating a chicken
in a dream means receiving benefits from a woman. Meat in a dream also means forbearance and patience for someone who is hot tempered, or who gets angry easily. Eating meat in a dream also could mean recovering from an illness, an end to one's distress, trouble and adversities. Eating the meat of an unlawful animal in a dream means receiving unlawful money. Eating a suspicious meat in a dream means earning suspicious money, or having an illegitimate marriage. Eating fowls meat in a dream means profits for a traveller.
Voice Dream Explanation
— The barking of a jackal in a dream means a mission of good intent, a forthcoming evil, women's cries for help, or the cry of people who abandoned all hope . The sound of a pig in a dream means taking advantage of a stupid enemy and stripping him of his money. The sound of an ostrich in a dream means hiring a trustworthy and a courageous servant, or bringing a new employee into one's business. Most dream interpreters dislike to interpret the meaning of the sound of peacocks or chicken
and note that they mostly mean sorrow and distress, while others interpret the cawing of crows to mean separation or announcing someone's death. However, in dream, any ugly or coarse sound represents sorrow and distress while any pleasant sound in a dream represents happiness and joy. (Also see Invisible caller)
Meat Dream Explanation
— • Pork: Likewise, it means sinful money.
• Dry meat: Slandering the dead.
• Camel meat: (1) Money and other benefits from the supreme authority. (2) Money from a giant man and powerful enemy, as long as the dreamer had not touched it. If he had, it would mean the reverse. Eating it cooked means the dreamer will unjustly eat the wealth of another person, fall ill, then recover.
• Seeing skinned mutton in one’s house, cut in slices: Will contact people never known or seen before and get invited or invite them, and to the dreamer’s delight, they will prove to be real brothers. If such meat was skinned but not in slices, that means sudden tragedy or the death of someone whom the dreamer would inherit from in case the mutton was fat; otherwise he would not inherit anything.
• Eating chicken: (1) Benefits from the female side. (2) Patience for the nervous. (3) Healing. (4) The end of worries and sorrow. (5) Money from foreign sources.
• Eating monkey meat: (1) Terrible worries or ailments. (2) Will obtain new clothes.
| || |