| |Bananas Dream Explanation
of any species or type, in season or out of season, symbolise goodness and prosperity. If an ordinary person sees it, it suggests an increment in his wealth. If a person who adheres firmly to the Deen sees it, it suggests that he will make further progress in his Deen.
Ripe Dream Explanation
— (See Fresh)
Bunch Dream Explanation
— (Bundle) In a dream, a bunch
or a bundle represents atonement for one's sin, or something offered to compensate for failing to fulfill a vow, or it could mean a tainted business or money. (Also see Bunch
Bunch of dates Dream Explanation
— (Dates) Having a bunch
of dates in a dream means savings, family reunion and each bunch
of dates represents a member of a clan, or a head of a household.
Bunch of grapes Dream Explanation
— (See Grapes)
Banana Dream Explanation
— The banana tree symbolizes a rich, pious, and polite person. It is one of the noblest trees. Seeing bananas
in a dream is a particularly good omen, because exception is made for that fruit by the ancient Arabs, regardless of its yellow color, which in other cases always symbolizes disease. It is a good dream even if the bananas
are not ripe
or taste sour.
• Eating bananas: (1) For a worldly person: Benefits and desires will be fulfilled. (2) For a religious individual: Stronger faith.
• A banana tree growing in a house: A male child will be born in that house.
Garden herbs Dream Explanation
— (Garden greens; Herbs; Legume; Sprouts) A bouquet of fresh garden herbs in a dream represent a man in sorrow and distress. Gathering a bunch
of mixed herbs from one's garden in a dream signifies trouble caused by a female members of one's family. If it is a bunch
of fresh sprouts, then one should be careful about an evil mishap. Dry sprouts in a dream signify money that will salvage a bad investment. (Also see Sprouts)
Bundle Dream Explanation
— (See Bunch)
Clump Dream Explanation
— (See Bunch)
Cluster Dream Explanation
— (See Bunch)
Grapes Dream Explanation
— (Bunch of grapes) In a dream, a sweet tasting bunch
of grapes means receiving benefits through a relative or a close friend. If the grapes taste sour in the dream, then they mean regret. Grapes in a dream also represent money, profits, earnings, a growing capital, savings or a needed capital to support a business venture. Seeing grapes in season in a dream means material gains, and out of season, they mean quick profits or unlawful earnings. Picking a bunch
of grapes in a dream means receiving money from a woman. Black grapes in a dream represent the night and white grapes represent the daylight. Black grapes in a dream has little benefit in wakefulness and may represent money that does not last. White grapes in a dream represent recovering from an illness, for the prophet Noah (uwbp) was once inflicted with tuberculosis and Allah Almighty inspired him in a dream to eat white grapes and by Allah's leave they brought about his recovery. Grapes hanging on a grapevine in a dream denote fear. Extracting the seeds and throwing away the pulp in a dream means an argument with one's wife that will end in regret. Seeing grapes in season in a dream could mean distress and out of season they mean a sickness. Seeing grapes in season in a dream also could mean success associated with women, love, tenderness and compassion. Eating grapes in a dream also means drinking wine. (Also see Tuberculosis; Wine)
Dill Dream Explanation
— (bot.) In a dream, dill represents something that will take place in the future. If one sees himself carrying a bunch
of dill in a dream, it means that something unforeseen will happen to him and its effects will show later.
Harvest Dream Explanation
— • Seeing plants being harvested in a country at war or in the executioner’s usual place: People will die by the sword, inasmuch as plants were harvested by the sickle.
• Plants being harvested in the Grand Mosque or in shops and houses in a country that is not at war: The sword of God will strike in the form of a plague or an epidemic.
• Plants being harvested in the marketplace: The people will make plenty of benefits and become prosperous and happy.
• The people of the area themselves, not any strangers, harvesting at the mosque or a similar place: Blessings and rewards.
• Harvesting in the fields when the plants are ripe: Good dream or it means that pests will attack the cultivated areas.
Basil Dream Explanation
— Basil blossoming in a garden symbolizes children. A bunch
of basil refers to a woman. Basil having been cut off or displaced or having no smell alludes to a tragedy. The basil, like all aromatic plants, provided it has not been picked, also means blessings. Likewise, it refers to kingship, as its name in Persian is shah-sirm, shah meaning “king.”
Fresh produce Dream Explanation
— (Damp; Food; Humid; Produce; Ripe; Tender) Fresh vegetables or fruits in a dream and in their season represent a political appointment in a populated village or a small town. Eating fresh produce out of season in a dream means an illness. As for a merchant, eating fresh produce in a dream means profits and plenitude. Fresh or ripened fruits in a dream represent glad tidings, spiritual awareness, victory over one's enemy, chastity, lawful earnings or absence of trouble. Eating a ripened fruit out of season in a dream also may mean a miraculous recovery from illness and a blessing.
Leek Dream Explanation
— (Herb; Regret) In a dream, leek represents a deaf person. Eating it raw in a dream means earning unlawful money, though feeling good about it. Eating it cooked in a dream means refraining from pursuing such avenues. Taking a bunch
of leek in a dream means saying something one will regret.
Grape Dream Explanation
— Grape juice, especially wine, symbolizes women, in view of its delicious taste. It also represents sex, because it is like the semen. Likewise, it refers to a generous and useful man, a good-doer, owing to the multifarious benefits of grape. He could be a ruler, a scholar, or a person who gives money to the needy. White grapes in the right season allude to the best of this world, like money that will come earlier than expected. In winter, grapes allude to rain. To the ancient Arabs, every bunch
of grapes was one thousand dirham's (currency units). Black grapes during the right season symbolize fear and disease; otherwise they mean trouble and worries. They are also a harbinger of cold weather. Grapes were believed by the ancient Arabs to be harmful. They also thought that no benefit could be derived from the black color and hated black grapes in any case. Among other things, they argued that the grape was originally white, placed near the son of Nuh (Noah). When his father cursed him, it suddenly turned black. Certain dream interpreters felt that the black grape meant nothing but money that will not last. Separate from the bunch
, it symbolized extreme fear or chills. Others regarded the black grape as a not so bad dream, in view of a verse in the Holy Quran: “And of the fruits of the date-palm, and grapes, whence ye derive strong drink and (also) good nourishment. Lo! therein, is indeed a portent for people who have sense.” (“Al-Nahl” [The Bees], verse 67.) They also thought so because the Prophet Zakareyyah (Zacharia) used to find it at Mariam’s (Mary’s) place. However, in interpreting such dreams special care should be given to the season in which the dream took place. Was it the time when vineyards blossom? Was it the harvesting season? Was it the period of the year when the vineyards go dry? The fate of the dream or of the person dreamed of will depend on those vagaries.
• Having a dream involving grapes and a certain woman during the bad season: (1) If that woman is ill, she will die. (2) If pregnant, she will give birth to a girl.
• A bachelor dreaming of owning a vineyard: (1) Will marry a nice woman. (2) Will be in the good books of a philanthropist.
• Dreaming of grape or a vineyard during the bad season: (1) If newly wedded, wife will have difficulty getting to her husband. (2) If rich, dreamer will become poor or business will be sluggish.
• Dreaming of black grapes: Flogging or lashes as much as there were seeds in the grapes.
• Picking a bunch
of black grapes from a tree: Wife will give birth to a boy fathered by a black bondsman.
• Picking a bunch
of grapes: The dreamer will take his wife’s savings.
• Pressing grape to obtain juice and turning the latter into wine: The dreamer will win the favours of the chief, along with unblessed money, in view of the story of the Prophet Yusuf as related in the Holy Quran: “And two young men went to prison with him. One of them said: I dreamed that I was pressing wine. The other said: I dreamed that I was carrying upon my head bread whereof the birds were eating. Announce unto us the interpretation, for we see thee of those good [at interpretation]. He said: The food which ye are given [daily] shall not come unto you but I shall tell you the interpretation ere it cometh unto you. This is of that which my Lord hath taught me … O my fellow-prisoners! As for one of you, he will pour out wine for his lord to drink; and as for the other, he will be crucified so that the birds will eat from his head. Thus is the case judged concerning which ye did inquire.” (“Yusuf [Joseph], verses 36–41.)
Vegetable Dream Explanation
— Most dream interpreters do not like vegetables or legumes, pulses, and similar herbs on the ground that they contain no fats and are not even sweet. They regard them as passing trade, a hazy post, or a child or money that is not destined to survive. According to them, vegetables also symbolize transient sorrow and worries.
• Collecting a bunch
of legumes from one’s garden or backyard: Evil and rupture on the part of a group of female relatives.
• A vegetable plant growing in arid land or in a place in which such herbs cannot possibly grow, especially if it is in a house or a mosque: An allusion to a man. Seen inside a house, a vegetable means that such a man will marry someone from the family.
Extracting oils from seeds Dream Explanation
— (Grinding; Pressing) Grinding or pressing nuts or seeds to extract their oils or butter in a dream means money and prosperity. Pressing ripe
olives in a dream represents one's homeland. Pressing olives for their oil in a dream means relief from burdens or overcoming adversities, or it could represent true scholars, satisfying one's carnal desires, engaging in wrongdoing, receiving guidance, seeing the light, walking away from darkness into light, or it could represent one's earnings or benefits. Pressing sesame seeds or walnuts in a dream means prosperity and financial growth. Sesame oil in a dream represents a pious person who admonishes people and entices them to break their attachments to the world or to its temporary pleasures. Pressing sesame seeds in a dream also represents a successful businessman. Extracting hazelnut compound in a dream means money which is earned with hardship or it could mean money that keeps growing. (Also see Juice; Oil press; Wine press)
Spikes of grain Dream Explanation
— Seeing spikes of grain in a dream means money and profits that will multiply. Green spikes of grain in a dream represent prosperity and a good harvest, while dry spikes of grain mean drought. Spikes in a dream also represent the days, months and years of one's life, or the wealth contained in this world, its natural resources, or its coffers. Carrying a bunch
of green spikes in one's hand in a dream means knowledge or profits. Collecting spikes of grain from different spots in a farm one recognizes in a dream means that he will receive regular payments or a wage from the owner of that farm.
| || |