Bull Dream Explanation — • Buying an ox: Will conceal the defaults of kind people and brothers by speaking in their favour.
• Talking to a bull or being addressed by an ox: Hostility to a man.
• A bull falling on an individual or killing him: The death of that person.
• Being bitten by a bull: Some ailment will come.
• An ox mooing at the dreamer: Will embark on a long journey.
• A bull coming out of a small hole and trying to return to it unsuccessfully: A major statement made by a man who tries to withdraw it but is unable to.
• Bull skin: Blessings for the owner of the bull.
Bull Dream Explanation — • A powerful individual dreaming of controlling a bull: Will submit his master to his authority and obtain from him all that he wants, especially if he managed to ride on that bull.
• Riding on one’s own bull: Will obtain work and other benefits from the ruler, especially if the bull was a black one. A yellow bull would mean disease.
• A bull being killed by a landlord or ruler: One of his subjects or workers or one of those who rebelled against him will get killed.
• An ordinary man killing a bull: He will triumph over a rival or a fearsome person or cause the death of a man by testifying against him.
• Butchering an ox from the nape of its neck or any other nonconventional part of the body: Will be unjust to a man, fight him or betray him, cause him financial and moral or physical harm, or sodomize him, unless he slaughtered the bull to eat it or take its grease or skin.
Bull Dream Explanation — Seeing a bull in a dream also means fame. If one sees himself eating the head of a steer or a bull in a dream, it also means winning a leadership seat in the government, except if the bull is red. If one is a merchant, then it means profit and prosperity for that year. If a steer is transformed into a wolf in a dream, it means that a government's employee will turn corrupt. A white bull in a dream means glad tidings and profits. If a steer or a cow butts against someone in the dream, it means that Allah is displeased with him. Eating bull's meat in a dream means financial comfort. If a bull bites someone in a dream, it means suffering from an illness or begetting children who will grow to be honorable and righteous people. If one sees an ox mooing at him in the dream, it means undertaking a distant or a long journey. If a farmer sees an ox plowing his fields in a dream, it means a good harvest for that year.
Bull Dream Explanation — • Riding on a loaded ox: Benefits will accrue. If the animal was reddish, the dreamer’s son will be ill.
• A bull turning into a wolf: A just worker will become unfair.
• Owning plenty of bulls: The dreamer will command a host of workers and leaders.
• For a ruler each bull represents a year of reign, for a merchant a year of trade.
• Being horned by a bull: Will lose one’s job or be toppled, especially if the dreamer was catapulted out of his house. If he remained in it, it would only mean that he would receive a severe blow.
• Eating the head of a non reddish ox: Leadership, money, and joy.
• Seeing a white ox: Welfare will come. But if that bull gored the dreamer, God will either be angry with him or, on the contrary, grant him virtuous children.
Bull Dream Explanation — The bull symbolizes the lad or workman, because it is a working animal. It also refers to a Bedouin or a farmer who tills the land; a revolutionary, as it turns the earth upside down by scratching and digging with its hooves (the Arabic word for bull being thawr and for revolution thawrah); a helper, a slave, a servant, or a brother, as it is of great use to the farmer in tilling the land and to the Bedouin for various purposes; or fecundity and sex, in view of its well-known nature. Bulls also symbolize foreigners. One to thirteen bulls signify animosity, more than fourteen war.
• A bull with big horns: An active person, a real worker full of strength, ardour, and authority, a rich and armed man (in view of the horns, which are terrible weapons).
• A hornless bull: A feeble and despicable man, the kind of person unable to earn his daily bread, a poor chief, or a pariah.
• A lady owning or taming a bull: Will get married, control her husband, or marry two of her daughters.
Bull Dream Explanation — (Cow; Ox; Steer) A bull in a dream represents the chief of the council or the mayor of the town or village. Seeing a bull in a dream also means winning the mayoral seat for a term or losing it after one year. If one sees himself owning a herd of steers in a dream, it means receiving a governmental office and a vast authority should he qualify for it. His employees support depends on how manageable is his herd. If a man sees himself riding a steer in a dream, it means dealing with a government employee. It also means that he will acquire what he intends.
An Ox or Bull with Horns Dream Explanation — It symbolises a big and powerful deputy of the king who wields great power and exercises great control. Such a person enjoys the liberty of granting benefits to others.
An Ox or Bull without Horns Dream Explanation — It symbolises a mean, contemptible and short person who will be deprived of his wealth and natural talent or gift.
Mounting an Ox or Bull Dream Explanation — Mounting an ox or becoming the owner of one means the person will be granted such a position by the king that other deputies of the king will be subservient to him. Moreover, by virtue of his status he will acquire good fortunes.
Incident - A bull coming out of a small rock Dream Explanation — A man said to Imam Ibn Sirin: "I saw a big bull coming out of a small rock, and I shook hands with him in a dream. The bull then wanted to return inside the rock, but he couldn't." Ibn Sirin replied: "Indeed; sometimes a man may say a big word, then regrets what he had said, though he cannot change it."
Ox Dream Explanation — (See Bull)
Steer Dream Explanation — (See Bull; Cow)
Ox Dream Explanation — See Bull and Cow.
Cow Dream Explanation — The same interpretation of horses colours should apply to cows, which, as mentioned, refer to women or years.
• Seeing in one’s house a cow sucking the milk of her own calf: A woman is trading in her own daughter.
• A man slave milking his master’s cow: Will marry the latter’s daughter.
• Being scratched by a cow or a bull: Will be ill inasmuch as the scratch was severe.
• A cow or a bull raping the dreamer: Will experience hardships and punishment and might even get killed.
• Falling on a cow’s back: Luck will change during the year.
• An ox falling on the dreamer: Will die during that year.
• Having a dispute with a cow: Controversy with a hot-tempered and impolite woman.
• Being bitten or kicked by a cow: Children will betray their father.
• Beating a cow or an ox with a stick or biting either one: The dreamer has plenty of sins and should seek God’s forgiveness.
Mayor Dream Explanation — (See Bull; Cattle dealer; King)
Cow Dream Explanation — • Slaughtering a cow or a bull: Will rip up a man, especially if blood was seen in the dream. And that man could die.
• Standing on a hill and witnessing a massacre of cows: Will become the center of an epic involving genocide.
• Tilling land with the help of a cow: A very fertile year.
• More than fourteen cows: War.
• Less than fourteen cows: Dispute.
Buffalo Dream Explanation — The buffalo should be interpreted as a bull that does not work. Nevertheless, it symbolizes a courageous man who fears no one, who endures beyond his capacity, and who likes to do good. The she-buffalo should be interpreted as a cow, even insofar as her milk, meat, and skin are concerned. If a woman dreams that she has a horn like a buffalo: (1) She will rule. (2) She will be wedded to a king, if eligible. If not, she will obtain some benefit commensurate to her status.
Pregnancy Dream Explanation — • A maiden getting pregnant: (1) Bitter events will occur to her family because of her. (2) Evil—like a robbery or a fire—at her place. (3) She will be possessed by a demon. (4) The clothes made or given to her on the occasion of her wedding will not suit her or will not be to her liking. (5) She will be wedded to an incapable person. (6) She will be deflowered before marriage and hence stay single for a long time. (7) She will get married.
• A single woman dreaming of being pregnant: Will get married.
• An old woman being pregnant: (1) A reference to an arsenal or an arms cache. (2) A reference to unemployment. (3) Fertility after drought.
• A pregnant animal, especially a good and useful one: Benefits and welfare.
• A sterile woman or a bull being pregnant: A year characterized by drought, barrenness, intrigues, and evil brought about by bandits and atheists. If, afterward, a frightening or ferocious animal is born, it means that evil, misery, fear, or worries will disappear.