Teeth Dream Explanation — If one's teeth fall without pain or a cause in the dream, then they represent worthless deeds. If they fall because of a gum disease or cause pain in the dream, then they mean being forced to part with something from one's house. If the front teeth fall and cause pain and bleeding in the dream, they represent one's incompetence or inability to complete a project. If the front teeth fall without pain or bleeding in the dream, then they mean losing one's property. Falling teeth in a dream also denote a long illness that may not necessarily culminate in death. If one collects his fallen teeth in a dream, it also means that he can no longer conceive children. If one's teeth fall into his lap in the dream, it means having a large progeny.
Teeth Dream Explanation — (Acrimony; Dice; Grasping; Longevity; Migration) Falling teeth in a dream means longevity, or living past one's contemporaries. Collecting one's lost teeth in a dream means longevity, or it could mean having a large progeny. If one cannot find his teeth in the dream, it means that his family will die before him, or that a member of his clan will emigrate to a new land. If one finds a lost tooth in a dream, it means the return of an immigrant to his homeland. If the upper teeth fall into one's hand in the dream, they represent profits. If they fall in his lap in the dream, they mean a son, and if they fall on the floor in the dream, they means death. If the lower teeth fall in the dream, they mean pain, sufferings, sorrows and distress. Falling teeth in a dream also mean paying one's debts. If a tooth falls in a dream, it means payment of a loan, while the number of fallen teeth represent the number of debts to be satisfied.
Teeth Dream Explanation — If one's wife is pregnant, and if he pulls out a tooth without difficulty or pain in the dream, it means that his wife will give birth to a son. If his gums bleed, it means that he will forsake his family, except if he owed someone money, then it means that he will be asked to pay, or that he will be forced to comply. Collecting fallen teeth in a dream also means saying something one will regret. If a religious person loses his teeth in a dream, it means that he should be more assiduous in his devotion, and votive fasting will surely help him as a start. If one loses his teeth and finds himself unable to eat properly in the dream, it also means poverty. Falling teeth in a dream also denote spending one's money to acquire spiritual knowledge, then recuperating one's investment through a new and a blessed business. (Also see Body; Pain; Tooth)
Teeth Dream Explanation — (Setting the tooth on its edge.) To set one's tooth on its edge in a dream means a betrayal carried by a member of one's family the tooth represents. This includes one's children, wife, partners, or employees. To set one's teeth on their edge in a dream also could mean changes in one's behavior that may lead to a changing attitude on the part of such family members. (Also see Body; Tooth)
Loose Teeth Dream Explanation — Loose teeth implies that one of his family members will fall ill.
Masticating Teeth Dream Explanation — To see the teeth in the act of chewing suggest that one of his family members will fall ill.
Long Teeth Dream Explanation — If a person sees his teeth as long or white or beautiful, it means that he will witness certain conditions in some of his family members that will give him pleasure and satisfaction.
Teeth in the Pocket Dream Explanation — Pocketing the teeth or wrapping them in cloth or seeing them falling into the hand or keeping them in the house-any of these is a harbinger of a child, brother or sister being born. If may also mean his deriving some benefit from one of them.
Incident - Teeth Falling Out in a Dream Dream Explanation — Sharik bin Abi Shamr came to Sa'id bin Al-Musayyib and said: "I saw all my teeth falling out in a dream." Sa'iid bin Al-Musayyib replied: "What a calamity! If your dream is true, it means that all your relatives will die before you." Thus, Sa'id interpreted teeth from the root of the word canines (e.g., the family of, or relatives, clans, followers, or age. arb. Asnan).
The Front Two Teeth-Upper and Lower Dream Explanation — They symbolise a perbond children, brothers and sisters.
Tooth Dream Explanation — • The teeth getting longer and bigger: A dispute or rivalry in the dreamer’s house between members of his family.
• Someone whose teeth are black, eroded, and twisted dreaming that they have fallen: Will overcome all kinds of hardships.
• Dreaming of brushing or cleaning one’s teeth with a piece of wood (Arabic: miswak) as the Holy Prophet used to do: The dreamer is supporting his parents and good to his relatives.
• Brushing one’s teeth with something unclean: The dreamer is spending dirty money beyond his will.
• Having pain in one tooth or a molar: The dreamer will hear something bad from the relative whom that tooth represents inasmuch as the pain was severe.
Toothbrush Dream Explanation — If one sees himself brushing his teeth, and if his gums bleed in the dream, it means that he will become free from his sins and curtail his evildoing, or it could mean the opposite, that is to proceed with abhorrent actions, cause harm to one's own family, steal their money, or defame them. Brushing one's teeth in a dream also could mean reservation and prudence with one's words, purifying oneself from sin, faith after disbelief, paying one's debts, doing what pleases Allah Almighty, fulfilling one's promises, a pregnancy, or a marriage. (Also see Broom)
Toothbrush Dream Explanation — (Boy; Broom; Employee) A toothbrush in a dream is a sign of hygienic conditions, prosperity, purity, cleanliness, repentance, or asking someone for forgiveness. Brushing and cleaning one's teeth in a dream is also a sign of being religious, a family person, a concerned relative and a generous kin.
Tooth Dream Explanation — • Having glass or wooden teeth: Death.
• In general, falling teeth mean obstacles or the settlement of debts.
• Teeth falling without pain: Hopes will be dashed.
• Teeth falling with pain: Something will disappear from the dreamer’s house. The front teeth falling: The dreamer will be unable to achieve something by pleading. If there is pain or blood or flesh being snatched, hopes will be dashed.
• The front teeth falling and others pushing instead: Things will change or be rearranged.
• The upper teeth falling into one’s hand: Money is coming.
Tooth Dream Explanation — • The upper teeth falling on one’s knees: A male child will be born.
• Teeth falling on the ground: Death.
• Teeth growing in the heart: Death.
• Catching a falling tooth and refraining from burying it: Will give advice to whomever that tooth refers to.
• All the teeth of healthy, free persons, or travellers falling: (1) Long disease. (2) Troubles of all kinds but no death, because the teeth of those who die do not fall. Therefore, the same dream is a good one for those who are already ill. It means that they will recover fast. (3) For travelling merchants the dream means that their luggage or cargo is light, especially if the teeth were seen moving.
• All the teeth falling, but catching them up in one’s sleeve or seeing them falling on the knees: Will live long, till all the teeth fall, and will have a large family at home.
Tooth Dream Explanation — It could also be that the mouth represents the house and the teeth its dwellers. Teeth decaying, falling, or being lost means disappearance, hardships, or death. Their retrieval means recovery or return of the lost or absent. Teeth dashing against each other means a dispute or a controversy in the house. Sores in the mouth mean something is wrong with the family. Dirty teeth allude to the notoriety or bad reputation of the house. Plaque or the yellow incrustation on the teeth is a sign that the family is weak. Cleaning them means that money will be spent to end family worries. The whiteness, length, and beauty of the teeth symbolize strength, money, and prestige.
Tooth Dream Explanation — • Dreaming of an incisor growing over a current one: A new member will join the household. But if pain ensues, it means that the newcomer will bring about shame and troubles.
• Extracting one’s teeth: The dreamer is not supporting his family or is spending unwillingly.
• Throwing one’s teeth by pushing them with the tongue: The dreamer’s family will be harmed by foolish statements on the dreamer’s part.
• Teeth made of gold: Good dream for a scholar or an orator; otherwise it means disease or a fire.
• Having silver teeth: Financial losses.
Tooth Dream Explanation — • Teeth falling and picking them up with one’s hand or beard: The dreamer’s children will break with him; no more children will be born, and if ever one is born he will not stay to be brought up by the dreamer.
• All the teeth falling and disappearing from the dreamer’s sight: (1) His family or his household will die before him. (2) People of his generation or of the same age will die.
• People chewing the dreamer’s flesh or biting him with their teeth: The dreamer should be modest, which he is not.
• Teeth breaking: The dreamer will settle his debts, little by little.
Molar Tooth Dream Explanation — Teeth in a dream represent the elderly members in one's family, or their most distinctive ones. If a molar tooth falls in a dream, it means loss of money or life. Molar teeth in a dream represent one's relatives, or his friendliest relatives, or his own young children.
Comb Dream Explanation — A comb in a dream also can be interpreted to denote an honest and a just man, an hour of happiness, or a wise person, a judge, a physician, or a preacher one can benefit from his knowledge. A comb in a dream also represents a hairdresser or one's mother. Combing the hair of an unknown woman in a dream represents a wind that will help pollinate the trees. In a dream, a comb also represents a sifter or a sieve. The teeth of a comb may represent one's own teeth or the teeth of a saw. It is also said that combing hair in a dream means weaving a carpet. Combing one's hair or beard in a dream means dispelling adversities and distress. In a dream, a comb also represents a good man who is just and equitable with all his friends, or it may mean longevity, wealth and victory against one's enemy.