Brother Dream Explanation — This category in a dream includes, the grandfather, the maternal and the paternal uncles and whoever has a share in one's inheritance. A brother in a dream means having shareholders in one's business.
Brother in-law Dream Explanation — Having a brother in-law in a dream and particularly for someone who does not have in-laws means strength, peace and tranquillity.
Death Dream Explanation — • Death of a daughter: Despair will replace joy.
• Death of a sick brother: (1) The brother in question will die. (2) Someone from that brother’s side will pass away.
• A person who has no brother dreaming that his brother has died: (1) The dreamer will die or go broke. (2) The dreamer will lose an eye or a hand.
• Death of a conjoint or a partner: Divorce or the end of a partnership.
• Death of the wife: (1) Will make money and become self-sufficient. (2) Will lose one’s source of living. More often it is a good dream.
A Shoe Dream Explanation — Sometimes one shoe symbolises his partner or brother. If this is seen as torn or cracked while he walks in the other it means he will separate from his partner, brother or sister.
Upper Arm Dream Explanation — The upper arm symbolizes the brother.
• Seeing some increase in the upper arm: The dreamer’s brother or his adult son is in good shape. The reverse is also true.
• Having a reduced upper arm: The dreamer is brainless and showy.
Severed Hand Dream Explanation — If a person sees his hand severed and while lifting such a hand, it remains attached to his body it means he will derive some benefit from his brother or son. But if the severed hand is completely detached it means he will suffer some loss caused by his brother or son.
Lance Dream Explanation — If one does repair a broken lance in a dream, it means recovering from an illness. A lance without a spearhead in a dream means the death of one's brother or child. A lance in a dream also represents a brother or a friend who will part with his brother or friend, or it could mean loss of one's job. Walking with a lance in one's hand in the middle of a marketplace in a dream means walking or strolling with one's son. As for a pregnant woman, a metal lance means that she will deliver a girl, and that she will receive a gift of money or a present after her birth from other daughters. Carrying a lance with a flag raised on top of it in a dream means attaining a position that will earn fame.
An Amputated Hand Dream Explanation — If a person sees his hand being amputated, it suggest that either his brother or his friend will die; or his partner will dissolve his partnership with the observer. The above will only be true if the observer did not pick up the amputated limb. But if he did, it suggest that a brother or child will be born or he will befriend someone.
Bow Dream Explanation — In a dream, a bow means travels, a brother, a wife, a son or closeness to someone. A covered bow in a dream means that, one's wife is pregnant. If a pregnant woman hands a man a bow in a dream, it means that she will conceive a girl from him. If a pregnant woman hands her husband a bow in a dream, it means that she will deliver a boy. Stretching the strings of a bow in a dream means longevity. Stretching it without an arrow in a dream means planning! to travel. A broken bow in a dream signifies the death of a brother, a business partner, or a son. A bow is broken bow in a dream means that an accident may cause the hand of a brother or a business partner to fracture.
Qabil - Cain Dream Explanation — • Seeing Qabil: Will behave like a tyrant and unjustly kill a person, in view of a verse in the Holy Quran: “So (the other’s) mind imposed on him the killing of his brother, so he slew him and became one of the losers.” (“Al-Maidah” [The Table Spread], verse 30.)
• A person who is not a killer dreaming of Qabil: Will do something and regret it in view of the Quranic verse: “Then Allah sent a raven scratching up the ground, to show him how to hide his brother’s naked corpse. He said: Woe unto me! Am I not able to be as this raven and so hide my brother’s naked corpse! And he became repentant.” (“Al-Maidah” [The Table Spread], verse 31.)
Hand Dream Explanation — • The right hand being severed: The dreamer is a thief.
• Seeing your right hand severed and placed in front of you: Will achieve financial gains.
• The left hand being severed: (1) Death of a brother or a sister. (2) Repudiation between the dreamer and the brother or sister. (3) A halt in sustaining parents or in-laws. (4) The end of a partnership. (5) Divorce.
• The ruler cutting the hands and feet of his subjects: He is seizing their money and spoiling their livelihood.
Red anemones Dream Explanation — (bot.) In a dream, anemones represent fire, red cheeks, blushing, a beauty mark, the sickness of one's brother or sister.
Finger Dream Explanation — (Also see Dye.) Fingers are the brother’s children, since it is believed that the hand represents the brother. Those of the right hand refer to the Muslims five compulsory daily prayers. The left hand fingers are the children of the brother or sister. The thumb is the dawn prayer, the index finger the noon prayer, the middle finger the early afternoon prayer, the ring finger, the sunset prayer, and the little finger the evening prayer.
• Having long fingers: The dreamer observes his religious duties, especially prayer. The reverse is also true.
• The imam (the Muslims spiritual leader) having long fingers: He is too greedy, tyrannical, and unfair to his subjects.
• A finger falling: Will abandon the related prayer.
• Seeing one finger in the place of another: The dreamer is performing the right prayer at the wrong time.
• Biting somebody’s fingertips: The bitten one is impolite, but the dreamer is inflicting too severe a punishment on him.
Incident - a Snake in your House Dream Explanation — Another person revealed his dream to the Imaam saying that he had seen a snake in his house. It had bitten him on the hand and back causing him much pain. The Imaam asked “Yous have a brother and a sister?” he said: “yes.” The Imaam said: “Then you have a relative in your hoe whose heart is filled with malice towards you. Soon he will cause you great harm.” The person said: “ I have a step brother who has stolen all that I had inherited. He has absconded since three days”.
Silver Dream Explanation — • A man wearing two silver bracelets: (1) Benefits obtained the hard way. (2) Hardships of one’s own making and deep regret, especially if the metal is twisted.
• Seeing a silver bracelet: The dreamer will get a male servant or have a child.
• A silver armlet or bangle: Worries and hatred, but less than if it were gold.
• An armlet on a man’s upper arm: His daughter or his brother’s daughter will get married. (The upper arm and the forearm represent the brother.)
• A silver pendent: A pretty girl, servant, or slave.
Salted Fish Dream Explanation — Salted fish whether small or big symbolise grief and sorrow caused by a perbond servants, subordinates or brother.
Crow Dream Explanation — • Seeing a crow at the king’s gate: Will commit a crime and will feel sorry or will kill one’s brother, then repent in view of a verse in the Holy Quran about Cain and Abel: “Then Allah sent a crow scratching up the ground, to show him how to hide his brother’s naked corpse. He said: Woe unto me! Am I not able to be as this raven and so hide my brother’s naked corpse? And he became repentant.” (“Al-Maidah” [The Table Spread], verse 31.)
• Being scratched by crows: (1) Will freeze to death. (2) Will be slandered by unscrupulous persons and suffer tremendously.
• A crow standing on the Kabah, the Muslims holiest shrine in Mecca (Makkah): A debauchee will marry an honest woman.
• Seeing a crow in one’s house: (1) A man is betraying the dreamer by sleeping with his wife. (2) The ruler or one of his men will enter the dreamer’s house against his will or storm it.
Cap Dream Explanation — (Overseas cap; Persian toga; Roman toga; Shawl) In a dream, a cap means travels, a wife who is supporting her husband, or a husband who is supporting his wife. A shawl-like attire that is worn over the head and shoulders in a dream represents honor, valor, a new trade, travel, a brother or a father. Taking off a cap in a dream means losing one's authority or loss of his wealth. A torn cap in a dream means the death of one's brother or father. Wearing a cap in a dream also means repayment of one's debts. (Also see Coat; Overcoat)
Seeping Dream Explanation — (Leaking) Seeping water from a crack in a wall in a dream means adversities and distress caused by a brother or an in-law.
Arm Dream Explanation — If one's arm is broken in a dream, it means the death of one's brother or closest friend, or it could mean an accident or a calamity. One's arm in a dream also signifies protection from sin or it cold represent his wife, his mother, his teacher, wealth, craft, source of income, a supporting son or a close brother one can depend on at times of difficulties. If one sees that his arm is missing something in a dream, it could mean that he has little brain, though he is filled with pride and haughtiness. (Also see Air; Body; Forearm)