Planet Dream Explanation
— The planets symbolize rulers, scholars, notables, and noble or rich people. Small planets that emit a weak light
represent the slaves, nannies, and public. Planets associated with winter mean trouble and worries. Summer planets herald welfare and nice living.
planets assembled at the dreamer’s house: Leaders will meet at his place.
• Dull planets assembled at the dreamer’s house: Nobles will meet at the dreamer’s place for some tragic matter.
• Seeing plenty of planets at one’s place: The dreamer will have plenty of children.
• Seeing a bright
and shining planet: Joy and happiness, and people will turn to the dreamer for help.
• Planets coming together to shed light: The dreamer will travel and earn money or return from a trip in high spirits.
• Observing a huge twinkling planet: Welfare, influence, and knowledge.
• Holding a planet in one’s hand: The dreamer will be blessed with an honest son.
• Holding small planets: Fame and influence.
• Stealing a planet: The dreamer will steal something valuable.
• A gigantic planet falling: Death of a chief.
• Planets disappearing from the sky: (1) If the dreamer is rich, money will go. (2) If he is poor, he will die.
• Seeing a planet on one’s head: The dreamers will become famous and have an edge over others by serving a noble person.
• Riding on a planet: Benefits, welfare, power, influence, and leadership.
• Planets under the ceiling: (1) Home will be destroyed (as, the home having no roof anymore, the planets could be seen from within the house). (2) The owner of the house will die.
• Eating planets: The dreamer is eating up people’s money and destroying them, except if he is a scientist or an astronomer, in which case it would mean that he will do something great and be better off. The crowd eating planets means death.
• Swallowing planets without chewing them: (1) Noble people will mingle in the dreamer’s business and secrets. (2) The dreamer will die.
• Planets falling: The dreamer will lose his hair and become bald.
• A planet falling in a place: A tragedy will befall a notable in that place.
• Planets falling and sprinkling: (1) Death of great kings. (2) War in which many soldiers will perish.
• Small planets falling: Death of unknown, weak, or persecuted people.
• Seeing planets during the day: Scandals, major events, and catastrophes.
• Seeing the morning planet: A harbinger of marriage. Seeing it at one’s place on a dark night means that the dreamer himself will get married, and vice versa.
• Becoming a planet: The dreamer will get rich.
Embroiderer Dream Explanation
— An embroiderer in a dream represents a bright
and an intelligent person, a trickster or someone who embellishes his words and exaggerates his explanations, or he could represent a writer, a man of letter, a refined person, a poet or a fine singer. (Also see Monogram)
Gleam Dream Explanation
— (Also see Light)
Moonlight Dream Explanation
— (See Light)
Radiance Dream Explanation
— (See Light)
Shine Dream Explanation
— (See Light)
Sunshine Dream Explanation
— (See Light; Sun)
Collecting Fire that Does not Burn Dream Explanation
— Collecting fire which neither burns nor gives off light
symbolizes knowledge that is futile and worthless.
Lamp Dream Explanation
— (Candle; Flame; Light; Torch) If a pregnant woman sees herself carrying a lamp in a dream, it means that she will beget a son. As for a sick person, a lamp represents his life. If the lamp is dimmed in the dream, it means his death. If one sees himself repairing a lamp in a dream, it means that he will recover from an illness. A lamp with a weak battery, or low electrical current represents health problems for a pregnant woman. A strong lamp that lights one's entire house denotes righteousness in that house. If one turns off the light
in his house in a dream, it denotes the suspicious character of the owner, his financial troubles, his death, the death of a father, a mother, a wife, a child or a sick person. If one sees a sick person rising to the sky and carrying a lamp in a dream, it means the return of his soul to its Lord. If one draws light
from someone else's lamp in a dream, it means that he will acquire knowledge. Extinguishing the light
of an oil lamp in a dream means attempting to conceal the truth by opposing a truthful witness, yet he will fail to win his case. Carrying a lighted lamp in the daylight in a dream represents a religious and a righteous person. Walking with a lamp during the night in a dream means observing a night vigil and prayers. If such a person is religious by nature, then it represents benefits. Otherwise, it means that he will see wonders. Carrying a lamp at night in a dream also means repentance from one's sins. Carrying an unlit lamp, candle, or torch in a dream means business losses, or problems at the workplace. If one sees a lamp filled with oil that does not burn in a dream, it means sorrow and distress. (Also see Lamp stand; Wick)
Alligator Dream Explanation
— An alligator in a dream represents a knowledgeable person who guides people from darkness unto light
. (Also see Crocodile)
Blossoms Dream Explanation
— In a dream, blossoms represent an inner or an outer light
, or guidance one follows for spiritual or material gains. (Also see Earth; Flowers; Roses)
Snow Dream Explanation
— Snow in a dream means profits, or it could mean a cure for an illness. If snow and fire coexist beside one another in a dream, they represent love, passion and companionship. If one sees snow in its season, then it means washing away one's difficulties and exposing one's enemies or jealous companions. Seeing snow in other than wintertime in a dream means an illness, paralysis, or obstacles hindering one's travel plans, or it could mean sufferings, swearing, or deceit. A heavy snow storm in a dream means oppression, while a light
snowfall or flurries mean benefits to one's town. Melting snow in a dream means dispersal of agony, or it could mean the end of depression. Like rain, snow in a dream is a sign of divine mercy and a good harvest. When heavy, it represents a calamity, and when light
, it is a blessing. Standing under a snowfall in a dream signifies enemy blows. (Also see Snowball)
Falling into the Well Dream Explanation
— Climbing down into the well falling into it means he will be afflicted with grief and sorrow but will eventually witness happiness and joy due to his victory. This is in the light
of the story of Hazrath Yusuf (AS).
Lantern Dream Explanation
— (Housekeeper; Light) The lantern of a house in a dream represents the housekeeper or a woman. (Also see Lamp; Minaret)