| |Breasts Dream Explanation
— These symbolise a perbond daughters.
Breast Filling with Milk Dream Explanation
— If a woman sees here breasts
filling with milk or milk flowing from her breasts
, it is interpreted as prosperity and wealth in abundance coming her way.
Breast Dream Explanation
— (Woman's milk-producing glands) A woman's breast in a dream represents one's wife, progeny and a large property. They also represent honor and prosperity. Their beauty is her beauty, and their ailment is her illness. If one sees a woman hanging down from her breast in a dream, it means that she has committed adultery and that she will give birth to a bastard son. If a man sees milk coming from his breast, and if he is poor, it means that his poverty will end, his life will be a long one, and he will even carry the financial responsibility of caring for two of his brothers. If he is unmarried, it means that he argues about his fertility and doubts his own ability to conceive children. If a young woman sees her breasts
in a dream, it means that she will bear a child. Otherwise, if a single young girl sees her own breasts
in a dream, it means that she will get married. If a female child sees herself having matured breasts
in a dream, it means her death. If a man sees himself suckling milk from a woman he does not recognize in a dream, it means a long sickness. Otherwise, if his wife is pregnant, it means kissing his wife's breasts
. Suckling milk from a woman's breast also means imprisonment and deprivation, stress and sadness. If an old man sees the breast of a woman in his dream, it means that he will hear bad news. If a teenager sees that, it means that he is in love. If a man sees himself having a female milk suckling breast in a dream, it means friends, children, or a wife who are of no benefit to him. If such breasts
look hanging tall in the dream, it means either death of one's child, or it could mean that one will commit a sin. If one's breasts
are dripping milk in a dream, they represent a woman who cares about her home duty, or it could mean falling into debts. If one's breasts
are transformed into iron or copper in the dream, it means loss of a child. A growth in children's bosom or breasts
in a dream means an illness, festering wounds, or it could mean an ulcer. The nipple of the female breast in a dream represents one's personal wardrobe. Woman's breasts
in a dream also may be interpreted to mean one's father and mother. (Also see Body)
Chest Dream Explanation
— (Bosom; Heart) If one has a broad and a nice looking chest in a dream, it means repentance of a sinner or being eager and willing to follow the truth and to comply with it, or it could mean making it easy to accept things that were difficult to absorb. If a woman sees her beloved inside her chest in a dream, it means that she is suffering because of him or complaining about him, or if she is ill, it means that she will recover from her illness. To have a broad chest in a dream also means giving preference to others needs. One's chest in a dream also represents what one may conceal in it of knowledge, guidance, heedlessness or it could represent a coffer where one hides his money. One's chest in a dream also represents a guest, one's wife, a rank, a position, magnanimity or generosity. The narrowness of one's chest in a dream represents heedlessness, or it could mean going astray, loss of money, or one's stinginess. If one sees his chest turned into a stone in a dream, it means that he is a hard hearted person. However, a broad chest in a dream also could signify being unjust. The chest in a dream also represents the house of worries and anxieties. Having chest pain in a dream denotes a sin one is being punished for, or it could mean being a spendthrift or generous in other than Allah's pleasure, and the pain in the dream represents his punishment for it. If a man sees himself having a woman's breasts
in his dream, it means that he will get married, or fall in love with a woman, or have a secret affair that will turn into a scandal. (Also see Body)
Breast Dream Explanation
— The breast is the man’s woman or daughter. Its beauty is their beauty, and the reverse is also true.
• Seeing a woman hanging from her breast: She will commit adultery and a child will result.
• A man dreaming that his breast has swelled and having an orgasm: Prohibited sex, probably with a close relative.
• A man dreaming of having milk in his breast: (1) If a bachelor, will marry and have a child. (2) If poor, will become prosperous. (3) If a youth, will live long.
• A little girl dreaming of having milk in her breast: Will die.
• A virgin dreaming of having milk in her breast: Will get married.
• A young woman dreaming of having milk in her breast: Will conceive and deliver.
• An old woman dreaming of having milk in her breast: Will lose her money and become poor.
• The breast having lengthened till touching the belly: (1) If the dreamer is a little boy, he will die. (2) If the dreamer is a man, he is indulging in frivolous matters that arouse the wrath of God. (3) If the dreamer is a childless man, he will become poor and desolate. (4) If the dreamer is a woman, it means extreme sorrow because, says Ibn Siren, in their sorrow Arab women pull and scratch their breasts
• Sucking a woman’s breast: Will get ill.
• The dreamer sucking the breast of his pregnant wife: She will give birth to a male child.
• A pregnant woman dreaming of sucking another lady’s breast: Will give birth to a girl.
Suck Dream Explanation
— • Sucking the breast of any woman other than one’s mother: Humiliation and sorrow or disease. Breast-feeding by the mother means promotion and welfare. For a woman, the same dream would mean that hardships are ahead, except it what was sucked was milk, in which case it would mean that she would inherit something from her family.
• Touring women and sucking their breasts
, from which no milk comes out: The dreamer is a sodomite with a preference for male teenagers.
• Being sucked by someone: That person will take money from the dreamer.
• Someone sucking the dreamer’s breast: The former will take money from the latter’s wife. Otherwise, anything bad will happen to both the dreamer and the person dreamed of.
• A woman dreaming that her breast is being sucked by a man: The latter will take as much money from her as milk was seen going to his mouth in the dream.
• A woman sucking a man’s breast: Bad dream, unlike the case in which she sucks milk from another woman’s breast, which has controversial interpretations.
• For a man or a woman, dreams involving the sucking of the penis generally augur well. It means welfare and that matters will go through, as the penis, like the breast, naturally produces milk and is suckable, says Ibn Shaheen.
• Bending on one’s own penis and sucking it: The dreamer will bend before his son and do all that the latter wishes, acting like a slave.
• Sucking the breast of any human or animal and getting any liquid, be it good or bad: Will obtain money. If the organ sucked was other than the breast, the dreamer is after something difficult and success would be proportionate to the quantity of liquid pumped out.
• According to Al-Kirmani, quoted by Ibn Shaheen, liquid being sucked from any organ means money. However, milk from a comestible animal is blessed money; from an animal whose meat is uneatable or prohibited it is dirty money.
• In case what comes out from the sucked organ is solid matter: Bad omen. But if such matter was moving and lively, a child would be born to the dreamer.
• Someone trying to suck milk from the dreamer’s hands: Will go to jail. In any case, bad dream for both.
• Someone sucking the dreamer’s nose: Will take money from his pocket.
• Someone sucking the dreamer’s thigh: Will take money from his folk.
• Sucking water: Things will go wrong.
Bier Dream Explanation
— The bier symbolizes a good man who has helped many people repent.
• Seeing a bier: Mean people will be destroyed by a hypocrite.
• Seeing oneself on a bier: (1) Money will increase. (2) Will befriend other Muslims as if they were brothers, in view of the fact that the bier is a kind of bed or couch—the same Arabic expression used in the Quranic verse that reads: “And We remove whatever rancor may be in their breasts
. As brethren, face to face, (they rest) on couches raised.” (“Al-Hijr,” verse 47.)
• (c) Will follow an influential person and earn money and obtain other benefits through him.
• Being lifted, placed on a bier, and borne on men’s shoulders: Promotion, power, influence, and tyranny. Will ride on people’s necks and have as many followers as were seen carrying the dreamer in the dream.
• Seeing oneself on a bier without anybody carrying it: Will go to jail.
• A ruler, a chief, a merchant, or a manufacturer seeing himself on a bier rolling or gliding on the soil: Will board a ship.
• Carrying a bier: (1) If eligible, will govern a province as prominent as the people marching in the funeral procession. (2) Illicit gains. (3) Will intercede in favour of a religiously corrupt person.
• A bier flying and people holding to it: (1) A chief or a scholar will die without anybody knowing about it. (2) A great man will die in foreign land, during the pilgrimage or in a battle for the sake of Allah (Jihad). (3) If the dead man on the bier was identified, it would be him in particular.
• Biers of a graveyard known to the dreamer passing by: The dreamer or somebody else will get what is due to him or what is legally his.
• A big bier put in a given place: The people of that place will indulge in luxury and other abominations.
• Seeing oneself on a bier rolling on the ground: Will board a ship.
• A man seeing a bier advancing by itself on the ground: Will travel.
• A woman seeing a bier moving on the ground by itself: Will get married. If she is already married, her husband will lose his religious faith.
• Plenty of biers put on the ground in a given place: The folk of that place are corrupt and indulging in adultery.
• A woman dreaming that she has died and been carried on a bier: Will get married. If already married, will relinquish her religion.
• Biers in the souk (marketplace): That market is full of adulterated goods and hypocrisy.
• Falling from one’s bier: Will be demoted; business and other interests will be stalled, and prestige will be lost.
• A well-known man placed on a bier with nobody approaching or carrying it: The subject of the dream will go to jail. If he is a stranger: Bad omen for the dreamer.
Body Dream Explanation
— (Abdomen; Anus; Aorta; Back; Bones; Brain; Breasts; Buttocks; Chest; Earlock; Ears; Eyes; Eyebrows; Face; Feet; Fingers; Fingernails; Forehead; Hand; Head; Heart; Heels; Intestines; Jugular vein; Kidney; Knee; Legs; Limb; Lip; Livers; Loins; Lungs; Marrow; Mouth; Nails; Navel; Neck; Nerves; Nose; Rear end; Ribs; Penis; Sexual organs; Shoulders; Skin; Spinal column; Spleen; Stomach; Temple; Testicles; Thighs; Throat; Tongue; Umbilicus; Veins) In a dream, the head and the brain represent man's controller, strength, benefits, longevity, wisdom or power. One's ears in a dream represent his wife, daughter, sister or aunt. The eyes represent one's faith, religion or children. The right eye represents his son and the left eye represents his daughter. The forehead in a dream represents one's beauty, son, power, honor, wealth, leadership or the point of prostration in one's prayers. A wide forehead in a dream means prosperity, while a narrow forehead means tightness. The eyebrows represent one's protection or spiritual guardianship. As for the human nose in a dream, it represents honor, longevity and respect. Whatever comes out of one's nose in a dream is good and whatever goes into it in a dream may not be beneficial. A bleeding nose in a dream means receiving or giving money. If one's nose is cut off in a dream, it means circumcision, falling in rank, or it could mean his death. Inhaling water and clearing one's nose in a dream represents someone who deceives his wife. If a bird or an animal comes out of one's nose in a dream, it means that a cattle, a pet, or a domesticated animal will give birth to its babies in such a house. A large nose in a dream represents honor and respect. Smelling a nice fragrance in a dream means begetting a son, or it could mean relief from difficulties. One's face in a dream represents his happiness or his sorrow. Seeing the forehead and the face in a dream means money, honor and a beautiful woman. The earlock and the temples represent two noble and blessed daughters. A bright face in a dream means glad tidings, while a yellowish face in a dream means bad news or miseries. Frowning in a dream means a misfortune. If a woman sees herself frowning in a dream, it means the death of her husband. The two lips in a dream represent one's helpers. The lower lip is stronger in meaning than the upper lip. It is also said that lips in a dream represent one's relatives. The upper lip represents the male relatives and the lower lip represents the female relatives. Sealed lips in a dream mean difficulties or adversities. The mouth in a dream represents a key, one's livelihood, the conclusion of one's life, death, illness, strength, a coffer, a marketplace, a door attendant, a chief minister, or a door. If one's mouth is sealed in a dream, it means a scandal. One's tongue in a dream represents his or her translator. A long tongued person in a dream may mean winning an argument, or it could mean innocence from allegation. An elongated tongue of a judge in a dream means clarity and justice. A tied-up tongue in a dream means poverty, sickness, depression, a calamity, or it could represent an unworthy person. Having two tongues in a dream means praiseworthiness and acquiring two types of knowledge. Seeing what is inside one's mouth in a dream means exposing one's ills. Biting on one's tongue in a dream means regret. Watching one's tongue in a dream means protecting oneself from pitfalls. Carrying one's tongue by hand in a dream means receiving indemnity for bodily injury or receiving blood money. If one sees his throat blocked in such a way that he could not speak in a dream, it denotes his stinginess toward his own family. If one sees one of his limbs speaking against him in a dream, it means that someone will report him to the authorities or become a witness against him in court. If one sees himself in a dream riding over the shoulders of his enemy, it means that he will commit a wrongdoing or a shameful act. If there is no enmity between them, and if he sees himself riding over the shoulders of a friend in a dream, it means earning something from him. Carrying something over one's shoulders in a dream means debts. If one sees himself carrying a hypocrite over his shoulders in a dream, it means that he may work in a lumberyard or carry wood to earn a living. One's shoulders in a dream also represent his parents, brothers, partners, station, or beauty. Anything that affects them in a dream will manifest in any of the above. In a dream, one's neck represents an embrace, a donation with terms, a legal will, or a conditional endowment. The neck and the shoulders in a dream represent one's trust or trustworthiness. A healthy and strong neck in a dream means trustworthiness and ability to meet one's obligations. Wounds, festering or purulence in one's neck in a dream mean betraying Allah's trust. If one sees a nice bird sitting over his neck in a dream it means benefits or an alibi. If it is not a gentle bird, then it becomes a bad omen, or a rebuke. If one sees a necklace, a rope, a wire, or a thread around his neck in a dream, it means fulfilling one's promise, acquiring knowledge and honor. A long neck in a dream could mean four things, that is; justice, leadership, attainment of one's goals or calling people to prayers. The left hand represents one's helper, friend, savings, or a compassionate relative. Long hand's in a dream represent a charitable person, or a capable one, and short hands mean the opposite. Long hands also could mean longevity, wealth, helpers, borrowing money, governing, fulfilling one's commands, profits from one's business or having business sense. If one's hand is cut off in a dream, it means the death of his brother, his father, his partner, or a close friend or his assistant. If the right hand is cut off in a dream, it means a vow one takes to deprive someone from his rights. It also means loss of one's job or cutting off one's blood ties, or it could mean that he has committed a theft. If a righteous person sees his hand cut off in a dream, it means abstaining from wrongdoing or eschewing evil. If one's left hand is cut off in a dream, it means re-establishing his relationship with his family and rediscovering the benefits of good qualities. If one's hand is broken in a dream, it means an adversity, illness, loss of business, or loss of a dear person. The cracking skin of one's hands in a dream means loss of wealth. Stretched hands in a dream means ill caused by a close friend. Stretching one's hands in a dream also could mean generosity. If one's hands are cut off without causing him any pain in a dream, it means that he may fall in love. If one sees his hands joined together in a dream, it means having a family reunion, or a wedding. If one's hands are trembling in a dream, it means weakness, illness, old age or longevity. If one's hands feel dry in a dream,; it means that such a person does little good in his life. If one enters his hand under his arm's pit in a dream, then brings it out bright and radiant in a dream, it means that he will acquire knowledge and may develop wisdom. Otherwise, it could mean profits. If he brings forth his hand from under his arm's pit in the dream, and if it reveal a flame in his dream, it represents a manifestation of divine power and a blessed victory. If one pulls his hand from under his arm's pit and it brings forth water in the dream, it means that he will receive great benefits and growth in his life, or perhaps that a long awaited traveller will shortly arrive to his doorsteps. If a right-handed person sees himself being left-handed in a dream, it means hardships. If one sees himself walking with his hands in a dream, it represents his dependence on a relative to provide for his needs. If one's hands say something nice to him in a dream, it means financial comfort. If one's hand is cut-off in a dream as punishment for a sin, it could mean marriage, a bad wife, or lack of trustworthiness. If one washes his hands with soap in a dream, it means that he will abandon something he initiated, or that his intention will not be fulfilled. If a form of life or a good spirit comes out from one's hands in a dream, it indicates benefits. If such a life is a malignant one, then it means the opposite. If one takes someone by the hand in a dream, it means that he will help him and save his life. If something sprouts in one's hands or if one's hands turn into iron, or a vegetable in a dream, it means negative repercussions in wakefulness. Hands in a dream are interpreted in twelve ways; that is a brother, a sister, a partner, a son, a compassionate friend, one's strength, wealth, leadership, money, proof, a craft, or work. The condition in which the palm of one's hand looks in a dream indicates the state of one's health and fitness. Clapping one's hands in a dream could either mean joy and happiness, or it could mean nothing. Wearing a glove in one's hand in a dream means ceasing the course of wrongdoing. Slapping one's own face with both hands means sorrow, sadness or calamities. Hitting the back of one's hand into the palm of the other hand in a dream means separation. In a dream, the fingers of the right hand represent the daily five time prayers. The thumb represents the pre-dawn prayer, the index represents the midday prayer, the middle finger represents the mid-afternoon prayer, the ring finger represents the sunset prayer, and the little finger represents the evening prayer. As for the fingers of the left hand in a dream, they are interpreted to represent one's nephews. To cross or intertwine one's fingers in a dream means difficulties and poverty. One's toes in a dream represent the beauty of his character and denote his straightforwardness. Any defect or crookedness in them in a dream will mirror in wakefulness. If a toe or a finger is bitten or crushed in a dream, it denotes evil or perhaps an accident. If one sees milk coming forth from his thumb and blood coming forth from his index finger in a dream, it means that he will marry a mother, then will he marry her daughter, or it could mean that he will rape the mother, then her daughter. Cracking one's fingers in a dream means exchanging bad words between relatives or being sarcastic or making fun of other people. If one's fingers are paralyzed in a dream, it means that he has committed an awful sin. If one sees his right hand paralyzed in a dream, it means injustice toward a weak person or inflicting losses upon an innocent person. If one's left hand is paralyzed in a dream, it means the death of his brother or sister. As for the fingernails in a dream, they denote beauty, courage, strength, a religious covenant, or money. If one's fingernails are chipped, extracted, or broken in a dream, they means loss of money and strength. If they look nicely clipped in a dream, they mean both spiritual and material benefits. Long nails at the point of a near breaking in a dream mean distress, sorrow, fears and depression. If one's nail becomes a claw in a dream, it means rising against one's enemy and opposition. If one does not have fingernails in a dream, it means bankruptcy. If one's fingernails turn yellow, green or blue or if they are broken in the dream, it means death. Clipping them in a dream means dispelling calamities or distress. If a thorn or a chip of wooden enters under one's fingernails in a dream, it means loss of power or money. If one sees himself in a dream knocking his fingernails against his teeth in a dream, it means committing a despicable and a loathsome act. As for seeing one's chest in a dream, if one sees himself having a broad and a nice looking chest (See Chest), it means repentance of a sinner, or being eager and willing to follow the truth and to comply with it, or to make easy what was earlier difficult. One's breasts
in a dream (See Breast) represent his daughter. Man's breast in a dream means a woman, and woman's breasts
in a dream represents a man. Breasts
in a dream mean five things; a little boy, a little girl, a servant, a friend, or a brother. One's abdomen in a dream means money, children, relatives or prosperity. If one sees his abdomen being cut open and washed, then stitched back to normal in the dream, it means blessings from Allah Almighty, forgiveness for one's sins, and it could mean that one will receive spiritual guidance. One's abdomen in a dream also denotes his good conduct, amiable character, blessed enterprises and protection from the evil of the accursed Satan. If one sees a newborn son or daughter coming out of his abdomen in a dream, it means that such a child will be born and will grow to govern that household. As for one's livers in a dream, they represent knowledge, money or children. If a man of knowledge sees his livers flying away from his body like birds in a dream, it means that he will forget his knowledge, or if one has children, they may die, or perhaps the government may seize his property even if he has nothing. If one sees himself eating his own livers in a dream, it means earning his livelihood. If they are cooked in the dream, then they represent a lawful income, or they could mean gobbling the property of one's own children. If a liver is removed in a dream, it means the death of a child. Removing a liver in a dream also could mean injustice. One's kidney in a dream means having a good business connection, dispelling adversities, distress, trouble, safety from danger, a husband and a wife, one's parents, or it could represent two lovers. One's kidneys in a dream also represent a strong, courageous and a hard working man who serves someone in authority, or he may become a personal guard, or an assistant to the governor. As for one's lungs in a dream, they represent joy, happiness, or sorrow. Donating a lung to someone known or unknown in a dream means receiving happiness in return. Eating a broiled lung of a domesticated animal in a dream means profits. Otherwise, it could mean acquiring unlawful money. Seeing one's lung torn in a dream means nearing one's death. One's spleen in a dream (See Spleen) represents money. As for seeing one's intestines in a dream, they represent earnings, leadership, a child, unlawful money, intercession, hatred, livelihood, work or they could mean changing one's mind about doing something which could cause a disaster. One's stomach in a dream represents longevity, livelihood or children. A healthy stomach in a dream means enjoying strength and a long life. The same interpretation is given to the intestines or the umbilicus or the navel and the three of them represent one's relationship with his wife. As for the ribs (See Ribs) in a dream, they represent women. The loins or the spinal column in a dream represent one's progeny. One's back in a dream (See Back) represents his strength, wealth, glory, fame, master, destruction, end, poverty, old age and burdens. If one sees himself carrying a heavy load in a dream, it means that he is carrying his sins. If he carries merchandise in the dream, it means debt. If he carries woods in the dream, it means backbiting others. If one sees himself carrying a dead person on his back in a dream, it means that he takes care of orphans. As for one's heart (See Heart) in a dream, it means intelligence, vigilance, awareness, guidance, clarity and piety. One's buttocks and the rear end in a dream represent his earnings, job and profits. If one sees himself licking someone's rear end or buttocks in the dream, it means giving high praises to an unworthy and an impious person or commending him. The male and female sexual organs in a dream represent a good father or one's profession. What comes or goes into the male organ or woman's vagina in a dream of good or bad will reflect in their lives. Seeing one's penis in a dream means children, money, pride, state, or authority. The testicles represent one's livelihood, one's daughters, protection and maintenance. The meaning of the penis and the testicles may be transposed in the dream interpretation. One's anus in a dream means a pouch, a store, a resting place, or a coffer. The knee represents one's capital or one's attendance to his work and earning his livelihood. As for the legs, they too represent one's capital, paying attention to one's work and conduct. Man's leg represents a woman, and a woman's leg represents a man. If one's leg turns into wood or iron in a dream, it means that he will fail to earn his livelihood. One's feet represent his parents, his livelihood, a journey or his wealth. (See Feet; Foot). If one foot is broken or cut off in a dream, it means either the death of a parent or loss of half of one's capital. If one's feet turn into iron or copper in a dream, it means longevity. If they turn into glass in the dream, they denote his short life. The human bones represent his livelihood, religion, glory or money. Collecting bones in a dream means saving money. The bone marrow in a dream represents hidden money, good awareness, patience and gratitude. The veins and nerves in a dream represent one's clan, modesty and progeny. As for seeing the human skin in a dream, it means ornaments, presiding over others, a veil, blessings, livelihood, provisions, life and a garment. (Also see Aorta; Face; Finger; Five fingers; Gall bladder; Heel; Jugular vein; Marrow; Nails; Palm; Pluck; Spleen; Teeth; Tongue; Tooth)
| || |